if i ask jesus into my heart will i b...

if i ask jesus into my heart will i be the few to go to heaven?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2013
There will be billions of people saved.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#3 Oct 24, 2013
"Few are chosen" - Jesus

Why do you constantly call Jesus a liar, DR ?

You must love Satan.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#4 Oct 24, 2013
You are ignirant and you are if your father the devil.
The Sybil

Portland, OR

#5 Oct 24, 2013
jp services wrote:
only the chosen few will go to heaven...do you know someone that pure to sit next to God?
Anyone/everyone who repents their sins and accepts Christ into their heart and asks his forgiveness,is completely washed of their sin and is therefore "pure enough" to sit with God in his heavenly realm, after your earthly life is finished. It has nothing to do with how you live your life,up to the point of accepting His gift of forgiveness, and then you "...go and sin no more" (of course you will sin more, and again, because of your humanly nature. Just keep accepting his forgiveness, and you will remain saved)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#6 Oct 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You are ignirant and you are if your father the devil.
I see you are still talking to yourself.
real world

Tucson, AZ

#7 Oct 24, 2013
shhhh don't say chosen, only jews think they are the chosen people.

Besides why do you want to sit next to God, I hear he has horrendous breath.
razz58

Lansing, IL

#9 Oct 24, 2013
The Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone/everyone who repents their sins and accepts Christ into their heart and asks his forgiveness,is completely washed of their sin and is therefore "pure enough" to sit with God in his heavenly realm, after your earthly life is finished. It has nothing to do with how you live your life,up to the point of accepting His gift of forgiveness, and then you "...go and sin no more" (of course you will sin more, and again, because of your humanly nature. Just keep accepting his forgiveness, and you will remain saved)
Saved from what? An afterlife on the receiving end of your evil doings?
Face it........There's no escape!

From who you were/are

You will pay the piper.......so to speak

How big the tab..... is up top you.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 25, 2013
jp services wrote:
<quoted text>
so i ask if Satan was to ask for forgivness would he be able to sit in heaven again?
God loves everyone
Including Satan :)

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#12 Oct 25, 2013
umm...no.

...you won't.

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#13 Oct 25, 2013
The Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah.....

smoke crack and worship STAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min Trumpler 25,905
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 985,679
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 685,700
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 3 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 4 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 50
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Jake999 6,447
More from around the web