When you're young thinking you're imm...

When you're young thinking you're immortal

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Jul 2, 2014
But things just keep going down hill

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#2 Jul 2, 2014
OMG how right you are! I have a friend who graduated HS a year ago with me, Baptist truck around a tree. Fortunately he will be OK after the hospital, but he confessed to me he was out jackassing driving too fast, fortunately no DUI or anything involved. I never drive like that (dad taught me vehicles are a piece of equipment, not a toy...) that he could of been killed, was a BS back in HS. Very sobering "it could happen to me" kind of thing
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jul 2, 2014
Sitting on the toilet for about 10 minutes, 'shedding' about 5 'pounds' should be enough to remind any sane person that they're NOT.
Cisco Kid

Jamestown, CA

#4 Jul 2, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Sitting on the toilet for about 10 minutes,'shedding' about 5 'pounds' should be enough to remind any sane person that they're NOT.
Sounds like you're full of it.
Eat some prunes.
funny

Mesquite, NV

#6 Jul 2, 2014
i like raisins better and they work just as good as prunes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min old_moose 15,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Gabriel 983,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web