Next Last
The King Is Coming

AOL

#1 Aug 15, 2008

“So let’s debate or reason ”

Since: Mar 08

Dover Fl

#2 Aug 16, 2008
I agree with you on all the points. But you left out the 1000 year reign of Jesus on this earth during which time satan will be in the botomless pit, this occurs after the tribulation of Rev. During this time the seperation will occur even more. because at the end satan is set free to tempt the nations that did'nt like the reign of Jesus and they will rebell and go up against Jerusalem and God will destroy them with fire. it is then that the great white throne judgement takes place.

Don't get me wrong I am a Born again beleiver in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Filled with the Spirit. I'm a member of the Body of Christ. Not a church and havent been for many years. but I study scripture and pray. The church is apostate and many will not agree with this who attend church. I began to tell people in the church this very thing 10 years ago and all i got was 'thats not what we believe' even though they used this as the excuse, i prayed for their eyes to be opened.

Please give me your views on the 1000 year reign.

May Gods face shine upon you and give you peace.

A Sister in Christ.
The King Is Coming

AOL

#3 Aug 16, 2008
Hi! Thanks for your comment. I believe that the 1000 years is not literal but symbolic. The Bible uses the #1000 to symbolize for eternity. Jesus will be ruling forever in heaven. This world will be destroyed in October of 2011.
Bama Belle

Covington, LA

#4 Aug 16, 2008
No, no y'all have it all wrong. The date is 12/21/2012. I saw it on the History channel and on the Discovery channel.

Of course, all it means to me is that I won't have to worry about bills anymore. LOL
timmy

Searcy, AR

#5 Aug 16, 2008
no man knows the day nor the time

“Thank God I'm a country boy!”

Since: Aug 08

Los Angeles California

#6 Aug 16, 2008
We might be ready for the end if Obama is elected.
Bama Belle

Covington, LA

#7 Aug 16, 2008
John in Los Angeles wrote:
We might be ready for the end if Obama is elected.
You got that right.

Dover Fl

#8 Aug 23, 2008
The King Is Coming wrote:
Hi! Thanks for your comment. I believe that the 1000 years is not literal but symbolic. The Bible uses the #1000 to symbolize for eternity. Jesus will be ruling forever in heaven. This world will be destroyed in October of 2011.
Either way we'll be with Jesus and thats all that matters
A happy bacteriophage

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2008
This would be as ever complete bull.
A happy bacteriophage

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2008
The bible does not actually predict the end of the world. The bible predicts the end of stage of man being ruled some evil beings. The bible has a point on the subject of receiving no marks of beasts. The time or era of organism's species on the planet earth or Terra might end being as successful as the duration was before; but this stage be temporary one for humans. Those evil ones will be removed somehow by their own failing. The meek humans who hid themselves well will pop up again somewhere to begin again.
Eric

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2008
They 7 Day Adventists founded their church, predicting the "end of the world". But when it did not happen, most of the members left. Those who remainded, formed the modern day church.

John Coffey

“Romans 10:9-10”

Since: Dec 07

Decatur, In.

#13 Aug 23, 2008
Acts 1:7 "And he said unto them. It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power."

Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."
andet1987

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2008
God, let it end soon !!

1. i hate being a slave at work
2. i hate bosses that practice nepotism, favoritism
3. i hate bosses who do not give benefits to employees
4. it is getting very boring already, sleep, eat, work, sleep, eat, work, etc

Dover Fl

#16 Aug 23, 2008
John Coffey wrote:
Acts 1:7 "And he said unto them. It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power."
Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."
This is truth...

Wave to the Brother Who posts' the truth
kris5

United States

#18 Sep 18, 2008
I truly agree. This world is ending in October 21, 2011 with the rapture taking place on May 21, 2011.
says who

Brighton, MA

#19 Sep 18, 2008
The universe will run out of energy SLOWLY.
Max Cady

Vincentown, NJ

#20 Sep 18, 2008
the world has already ended for all of you. You think all this is real?
kris5

United States

#21 Sep 19, 2008
we have got 3 years or less than that and then it is all over.

“Let's set the record straight!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#22 Sep 19, 2008
tick..........tock..........ti ck..........tock.........tick. .........tock.........tick.... ......tock......tick......tock .......tick....tock..........t ick..tock.......tick..tock.... ....tick..tock..........tick-t ock.tick-tock.tick-tock.tick-t ock

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Jesse Ventura

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Sep 19, 2008
The world's end will start some 10 to 20 years after, 2042.

Every 4600 years a regularly occurring planetary spiral formation occurs.

Any one can prove the regulary occuring spiral formation from current planet position and orbit data,( excluding venus, mercury and pluto.) or a computer program.

That spiral formation is expected to suck in space dust and small meteoric debris material for hunreds of years. Maybe burning off earths atmosphere and hosting several "larger" meteor impacts are events expected within fifty to one hundred years of our 2043 planets spiral.

We should have been spending the money ( and time) for building cities that float on the ocean.

( Mobile cities for educating some children and young adults. Sort of a Noah's ark's for people. Rotating children and teens,( lottery, academic achievements?) every three to six months to assure the survival of humanity. Semi-submersible cities constructed /of lifeboat/ eggs.)

Have a nice day ( you poor fools!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 154
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Rednek 72,878
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Chuck 699,654
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min eggosaurus 995,175
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 53 min Big Al 447,502
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 58 min Wisdom of Ages 6,841
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Big Al 155
yellow root buyers (Jul '09) 5 hr Ford Man 53