Learn To Make Your Own Dental Partial...

Learn To Make Your Own Dental Partials At Home

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Ellie Mae

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Making dentures at home

Believe it or not, it can be done.

Most of us old fogey’s can’t afford dentures, at $1,000 a pop (or mom!) for each denture!

And, if we’re lucky enough to be on some ‘free dental’ scheme, we have to wait about 4 years because the queue is soooooo long for dentures.

So here we sit, either totally embarassed at our unsightly toothless smile or unable to eat hard foods, or both.

Well, this is all about to change.

You can make your own dentures, and it costs ‘peanuts’, and you can most probably make a better fitting denture than generally available through ‘channels’

I wonder why these people charge such ridiculous amounts of money for something that relatively easy and very cheap to make.

The answer…‘Because they can’

The old story of the rich feeding off of the poor.

It’s the story of current medical science.

Anyway, enough of that… I’ll get carried away with the ridiculous deceptions and offerings of the medical and pharmaceutical fraternaties for cancer ‘cures’ that kill you (oh he/she died of cancer… NOT! They died of lethal chemicals and radiation that these rich and greedy fellows fed them), and of course that old ridiculous chestnut deception HIV/AIDS manufactured out of nothing like the money of the Federal Reserve, to fill the coffers of the medical and pharmaceutical fraternaties. There’s a million dollar prize out on the internet for anybody who can prove the existence of the HIV virus. It’s NEVER BEEN SEEN! Why? because it doesn’t exist. Anyway… moving right along…

Materials you will need for your new dentures can be ordered from our online shop at
makeyourowndentures.com

Algenate

Plaster of Paris

Self Cure Dental Acrylic powder

Self Cure Dental Acrylic monomer

Acrylic teeth sets

Small piece of stainless steel wire for braces

Dental trays (upper and lower)

and a $2 pack of good old ‘Blu Tack’

You’ll also need:

A small ceramic or stainless steel mixing bowl (most probably from your kitchen)

a mixing fork and spoon from your kitchen

small brushes from the $2 shop

Power angle grinder from you local hardware tool shop or the garden shed

Your power drill with a set of stone grinders set in spindles

Some tight fitting rubber gloves

and last but not least, a small amount of butter… Yes, butter! You also can use Vaseline.
OK, now you’ve got the ‘stuff’, how do we make our dentures. If you are still interested in continuing this course click here: http://makeyourowndentures.wordpress.com/
hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jul 27, 2013
are yu tryin to put the doctors out of business?
haha

London, UK

#3 Jul 27, 2013
hmmm wrote:
are yu tryin to put the doctors out of business?
that will never happen. basically all americans are too lazy to learn this trade.
elizabeth tisdale

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#5 Dec 1, 2015
thats great ! i cant wait to try it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 15 min Scaritual 134
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 28 min Scaritual 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min AussieBobby 284,458
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr MUQ2 87,838
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 1,212
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 45,789
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Lifelover 619,166
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 5 hr lightbeamrider 437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr kent 665,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web