Who is an atheist?

In my last blog there was a moderately spectacular blue between various parties . Full Story

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#8831 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
He said I preached, I called all atheists nazis, and satanist. If this is the case he needs to prove it. I don't care about what you think, or what you feel, that's your business. Next!
If he said that you did that, he should be prepared to provide the posts in which you did.

If he can, you're scuppered.

If he cannot, he may safely be ignored.

See how that works?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8832 Nov 30, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>If he said that you did that, he should be prepared to provide the posts in which you did.

If he can, you're scuppered.

If he cannot, he may safely be ignored.

See how that works?
Exactly why I challenge him to provide them. His claims are the following:

1. I preach to atheists.
2. I said the earth is 6000 years old.
3. I said Jesus rides on dinosaurs
4. All atheists are satanist.
5. All atheists are nazis.
6. That I try to recruit for my cult.

These are his claims which gives him the burden of proof. I challenged him to prove it and he doesn't. At this point it makes him a liar. I can disagree with atheist but I would never preach to them.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8833 Nov 30, 2012
Hell will be FILLED with atheists.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#8834 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why I challenge him to provide them. His claims are the following:
1. I preach to atheists.
2. I said the earth is 6000 years old.
3. I said Jesus rides on dinosaurs
4. All atheists are satanist.
5. All atheists are nazis.
6. That I try to recruit for my cult.
These are his claims which gives him the burden of proof. I challenged him to prove it and he doesn't. At this point it makes him a liar. I can disagree with atheist but I would never preach to them.
If I may point something out:

You've made a half-dozen statements there.

You've not provided links or copies of where he said any of that.

Don't misunderstand me, please - I am not claiming that he didn't.

Just that you've not shown that he did.

Location hidden

#8835 Nov 30, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>If I may point something out:

You've made a half-dozen statements there.

You've not provided links or copies of where he said any of that.

Don't misunderstand me, please - I am not claiming that he didn't.

Just that you've not shown that he did.
No those are his claims. I'm waiting for the evidence to prove them. You know this but you like to twist things aground a bit.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8837 Nov 30, 2012
melevy wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be taking this personally. What YOU do is not relevant. There are LOTS of "believers," many in our government that would like nothing better than to turn the USA into a christian theocracy,
Name them and provide evidence they want a Christian Theocracy.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8838 Dec 1, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Point out which one that you claim that I said Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs, preached to you or any atheists, called all atheists satanist, called all atheists nazis, etc...? Still waiting. You are a liar if you can't! Lol!
You're a creationist, it's what you believe. You look it up for yourself Creationist liar.

Location hidden

#8839 Dec 1, 2012
Well here's the evidence that you called Chess Jurist a child molestor because he was atheist (and the fact that he crushed your creationist talking points)

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Just keep fanning the flames EW, and I'll dig up your bullsh*t for everyone to see.

Location hidden

#8840 Dec 1, 2012
Here's the post where the retard EW claims that all atheists are satanists:

Need I go on?

Does a fool like EW ever get the message??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8841 Dec 1, 2012
Atheists KNOW that God is....REAL. They're just RUNNING FROM HIM because they want to be free to choose for themselves how to live. And that inevitably means thay want to be 'free'....to sin.. whenever they want to.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#8842 Dec 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists KNOW that God is....REAL.
Nope. What I know, as an atheist, is that no evidence has been provided to support any belief in a "god".

Let us know when you have some.

Location hidden

#8844 Dec 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists KNOW that God is....REAL. They're just RUNNING FROM HIM because they want to be free to choose for themselves how to live. And that inevitably means thay want to be 'free'....to sin.. whenever they want to.
Yeah, that must be it. Somehow you twist reality to fit your f*cked up Creationist model of the world.

Just like how you folks deny fossils. You even deny the definition of atheism - a lack of belief in god.

If we're running from "him" as you say, doesn't there actually have to be a "him" to run away from???!?

I don't know who can pull you out of your depths of ignorance...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8845 Dec 1, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. What I know, as an atheist, is that no evidence has been provided to support any belief in a "god".
:dogs,cats,bats,goats,shoats,r ats,beetles,horses,butterflies ,ants,snakes,zebras,MOOSEZ,eag les,doves,birds,quails,whalrus es,whales,sharks,PEOPLE,lions and tigers and bears,hyennas,billygoats,fruit s and vegetables,oceans,oxygen,plane ts,stars,the suns,the moon,the earth,thunder,lightning,fish,a rdvarks,donkeys,grsshoppers,wa termelons,lemons,apples.orange s,peaches,pomegrntes,bananas,p ecans,potatoes,greens,beans... .etc etc etc...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8846 Dec 1, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that must be it. Somehow you twist reality to fit your f*cked up Creationist model of the world.
Just like how you folks deny fossils. You even deny the definition of atheism - a lack of belief in god.
If we're running from "him" as you say, doesn't there actually have to be a "him" to run away from???!?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8847 Dec 1, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#8848 Dec 1, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Well here's the evidence that you called Chess Jurist a child molestor because he was atheist (and the fact that he crushed your creationist talking points)

Just keep fanning the flames EW, and I'll dig up your bullsh*t for everyone to see.
Your claim is all atheists. Dig it up! And don't dig up what you wrote using my name. Remember that?

Location hidden

#8849 Dec 1, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Here's the post where the retard EW claims that all atheists are satanists:

Need I go on?

Does a fool like EW ever get the message??
I said, Laveys Satanist are atheists. Stop changing things around. What about your other claims? Dig.

Location hidden

#8850 Dec 2, 2012
Creationist loser smacked down once again by hard facts.

Location hidden

#8851 Dec 2, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Creationist loser smacked down once again by hard facts.
Not facts, lies.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#8852 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
:dogs,cats,bats,goats,shoats,r ats,beetles,horses,butterflies ,ants,snakes,zebras,MOOSEZ,eag les,doves,birds,quails,whalrus es,whales,sharks,PEOPLE,lions and tigers and bears,hyennas,billygoats,fruit s and vegetables,oceans,oxygen,plane ts,stars,the suns,the moon,the earth,thunder,lightning,fish,a rdvarks,donkeys,grsshoppers,wa termelons,lemons,apples.orange s,peaches,pomegrntes,bananas,p ecans,potatoes,greens,beans... .etc etc etc...
How are any of those evidence for a "god"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 96,730
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 773,940
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Remnant of 144000 604,799
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tony17 559,025
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min WasteWater 5,091
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Remnant of 144000 39,338
Stop buying Chinese 18 min Doctor REALITY 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 54 min HipGnosis 175,551
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web