Rosie O'Donnell Leaving "The View"

Rosie O'Donnell Leaving "The View"

There are 814 comments on the CBS News story from Apr 25, 2007, titled Rosie O'Donnell Leaving "The View". In it, CBS News reports that:

Rosie O'Donnell announced the news of her departure from "The View" on the show Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 41
Next Last
Real American Girl

Lawrenceville, GA

#908 Aug 17, 2007
spaceman wrote:
PLEASE SOMEBODY PUT THIS BOX JAWED DOG FACED C*NT OUT OF HER MISERY WHY DO WE HAVE TO LOOK AT PATHETIC WASTE OF SKIN.....POSTER CHILD FOR WHY ABORTION IS NECESSARY AND IN CASES SUCH AS THIS MANDITORY.IT SHOULD BE MADE RETROACTIVE UP BUT NOT LIMITED TO 150TH TRIMESTER. PERFECT OP. USE PARTIAL BIRTH MEATHOD HOW EVER REMOVEING THE BRAINS FROM A ANIMAL THAT DOESN'T HAVE A BRAIN WOULDN'T WORK. JUST CUT HER HEAD OFF AND TAKE A SH*T IN HER NECK......LOL
Idon't like Rosie either, but you're scaring me, dude. She's just not worth all that effort. There was a lesbian on another thread that said Rosie made her ashamed and that Rosie gave all lesbians a bad name. I can't help but agree. She is truly a loathsome person...does she want to be referred to as "she" or "he " these days? The way she acts, you'd think she's grown a penis!

“GO Back to Sleep”

Since: Aug 07

savannah ga

#909 Aug 17, 2007
tis a bit harsh but funny....
ROB MASPETH

United States

#910 Aug 17, 2007
SHE CAN ALWAYS EAT RICKI LAKE FOR LINCH.

“GO Back to Sleep”

savannah ga

#911 Aug 17, 2007
ROB MASPETH wrote:
SHE CAN ALWAYS EAT RICKI LAKE FOR LINCH.
yea!
honest G

Wenatchee, WA

#912 Aug 17, 2007
Real American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Idon't like Rosie either, but you're scaring me, dude. She's just not worth all that effort. There was a lesbian on another thread that said Rosie made her ashamed and that Rosie gave all lesbians a bad name. I can't help but agree. She is truly a loathsome person...does she want to be referred to as "she" or "he " these days? The way she acts, you'd think she's grown a penis!
Well put-what scares me is that some housewives consider her an icon-and that really makes me wonder about any sort of a chance for a happy home life-
anyone disagree??

“GO Back to Sleep”

savannah ga

#913 Aug 18, 2007
honest G wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put-what scares me is that some housewives consider her an icon-and that really makes me wonder about any sort of a chance for a happy home life-
anyone disagree??
toilet plungers are icons of the bathroom ,but we shouldn't fashion our lives after them..........
ROB MASPETH

United States

#914 Aug 19, 2007
DON`T YOU MEAN I - TON .

“GO Back to Sleep”

savannah ga

#915 Aug 19, 2007
ROB MASPETH wrote:
DON`T YOU MEAN I - TON .
yea I did...lol
Real American Girl

Lawrenceville, GA

#916 Aug 19, 2007
honest G wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone disagree??
I am a housewife...my husband is soooo glad that I can see Rosie for what she is. ANYone with sense knows that she's a glory hog. She is so desperate for attention that she's willing to accept bad attention-just like a child. Rosie might do some good things too, but I know it's only to off-set the harm she does...that "woman" is self-serving and probably has never had one selfless thought in her life.

Since: Jun 07

Richmond, Virginia

#917 Aug 19, 2007
<quoted text>
I am a housewife...my husband is soooo glad that I can see Rosie for what she is. ANYone with sense knows that she's a glory hog. She is so desperate for attention that she's willing to accept bad attention-just like a child. Rosie might do some good things too, but I know it's only to off-set the harm she does...that "woman" is self-serving and probably has never had one selfless thought in her life.
agreed! beautifully done
Honest G

Seattle, WA

#918 Sep 3, 2007
<quoted text>
Well put~

“GO Back to Sleep”

savannah ga

#919 Sep 3, 2007
How many blasphemous footballs can we make out of this piece of excrement?...aka Rosie....heck I would not do that to those people....AL-Q and the Taliban deserve better than that......lol.Give them an upgrade....pig skin....

“Untouchable!!!!”

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#920 Sep 23, 2013
Where did all the Rosie loving followers go?
She was going to rule the world according to them.
Hm...cancellation after failure after self destruction.
Remember that group of cult followers that claimed to know her so well. Her happy life, when in fact she was a boozing closet mess, losing her marriage and career to boot.

Where are you..........oh probably greasing up the John Deere...ROFLMAO after all these years!!...

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#921 Oct 27, 2013
nuka wrote:
Where did all the Rosie loving followers go?
She was going to rule the world according to them.
Hm...cancellation after failure after self destruction.
Remember that group of cult followers that claimed to know her so well. Her happy life, when in fact she was a boozing closet mess, losing her marriage and career to boot.
Where are you..........oh probably greasing up the John Deere...ROFLMAO after all these years!!...
Lol how true Hoya Nuka

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Chris Rather 104,609
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 6 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 6 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 8 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 8 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web