Achron

Denver, CO

#8117 Jul 2, 2008
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS wrote:
Sex was meant for the sole purpose of procreation of the species.
Correct! And most species carry on the same way! It just those few non-contents that starting thinking and becoming self-aware...da*n them!

/sarchasm off
Achron

Denver, CO

#8118 Jul 2, 2008
jrm6699 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because its been known for hundreds and hundreds of years that people use the bible as an excuse to be bigots. What 2 consenting adults do with one another is no ones business but theirs. Why would you compare the love between and man and a man, or woman and woman to adults having sex with children? Homosexuality isnt some guy putting it in someones ass, people who are virgins know their gay.
Sorry, I have to disagree.
The bible has been used for hundreds of thousands of years to kill people. Only in the last 100 or so has it muddled down to biogitry....
williby

San Francisco, CA

#8119 Jul 2, 2008
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're the one who consistently makes reference to homosexual sexual acts.
Someone's in the closet, that's for sure.
I think it's you.
I was in the closet this morning, found a pair of pants and shirt, just threw them on without ironing.

I notice your little bitch ass pops up like jack in the box, usually without notice.

A mans knows there is no excuse to be having sex with another man. You seem to always have an answer to justify this behavior.

I comfortable knowing there's no substitute for the vagina.

You little bitch!!!
Achron

Denver, CO

#8120 Jul 2, 2008
lwk wrote:
My question "why do you care" should have been phrased;
"why is this such a concern for so many people?
Why has there been so much hatred, division, derision and anger about something that just 'IS'?"
I care that people should NOT be judged or treated unfairly for life simply on the basis of their sexual preferrence.
Why oh why is this such an obsesssion?
Straight up? The answer is : FEAR
williby

San Francisco, CA

#8121 Jul 2, 2008
Sabinus wrote:
<quoted text>
how am i a closet case? Im not the one on here making outrageous claims and being an all around prick.
Take the S-b-i out of your name and what do you have, a-n-u-s.

I really don't like it when you call me names.

“Keep it Simple2”

Since: Apr 08

lockport,NY

#8122 Jul 2, 2008
Soldier of Misfortune wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care one way or another, but if you put two men or two women on an island, comeback in 100 years, you'll find 2 sets of bones. As oppose to placing a man and a woman, you'll return to find that they have created a family that will thrive past 100 years.
There, thats called going scientific on your A$$!!
Not all women can bare children. And not all married men and women want to bring children into this unstable world we live in. So if you put anyone on an island chances are they will die anyway. There are many forms of religion. Not everyone believes the way you do. So what. I will not lose sleep over it. We should allow people to choose who they want to be with not who you think they should be with.

Since: Jul 07

Canada

#8123 Jul 2, 2008
Achron wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I have to disagree.
The bible has been used for hundreds of thousands of years to kill people. Only in the last 100 or so has it muddled down to biogitry....
Discriminating someone on the basis of religion, race etc. are examples of bigotry, which has been going on much longer than 100 years..Obviously bigotry leads to killing, so your post was pointless.

Since: Jan 08

Indianapolis, IN

#8124 Jul 2, 2008
williby wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the S-b-i out of your name and what do you have, a-n-u-s.
I really don't like it when you call me names.
and take out the will y and swap the i and b and you have bi.. whats your point? I didnt call you a name, i described your demeanor.. if you dont like it I really dont care.
just a reminder

Northfield, NJ

#8125 Jul 2, 2008
jrm6699 wrote:
<quoted text>
Discriminating someone on the basis of religion, race etc. are examples of bigotry, which has been going on much longer than 100 years..Obviously bigotry leads to killing, so your post was pointless.
A bigot is defined as a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his own, and bigotry is the corresponding ideology.

So actually bigotry has nothing to do with killing...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#8126 Jul 2, 2008
williby wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the closet this morning, found a pair of pants and shirt, just threw them on without ironing.
I notice your little bitch ass pops up like jack in the box, usually without notice.
A mans knows there is no excuse to be having sex with another man. You seem to always have an answer to justify this behavior.
You little bitch!!!
Ooooo...catty!~rreerr~

A mature man (or woman) doesn't get defensive and irate over a little teasing. Relax.

Xntric, I enjoy your ass popping, you big cutie!
just a reminder

Northfield, NJ

#8127 Jul 2, 2008
williby wrote:
<quoted text>
You little bitch!!!
You sound like more of a b*tch then anyone, I've never heard a "real" man get so catty, congratulations. I guess there are different terms flying about which constitutes a "real" man/

“He's just this guy, y'know?”

Since: Jul 07

Dallas, TX

#8128 Jul 2, 2008
Sabinus wrote:
<quoted text>
and take out the will y and swap the i and b and you have bi.. whats your point? I didnt call you a name, i described your demeanor.. if you dont like it I really dont care.
I was just thinking of taking a 'w' and an 'iby'..:)
williby

Hayward, CA

#8130 Jul 2, 2008
Sabinus wrote:
<quoted text>
a thief doesn't care about anyone but themselves.

Indianapolis, IN

#8131 Jul 2, 2008
williby wrote:
<quoted text>
a thief doesn't care about anyone but themselves.
is that tired line all you can come back with? Wow.. how creative. Go away if thats all the better you can do
DeWolf

Clarks Summit, PA

#8132 Jul 2, 2008
These are my beliefs about homosexuality, and since the topic creator invited input, I will. I believe in a divine universe and I am most familiar with the Christian religion so I am biased to believe that homosexuality is a sexual sin. I group homosexuality with beastiality, unmarried sex, lust, pedophilia, and other deviant sex acts. I don't think homosexuals should be persecuted like pedophiles because that, logically, homosexuals only commit sins against each other and not against innocents.
If I was to deny in my personal belief in a divine universe I would have to believe in a cold, meaningless existance to please my conscience. This universe is just the blind movement of unconscience particles, and any conscience is an illusion fooling the unconscience beings of this godless universe. In this case "right" and "wrong" are societal constructs created by black swans of complexity. In this universe nothing could be arguably "right" or "wrong", and the "sins" of a divine universe mean nothing. In effect, homosexuality would be meaningless and no one could argue it to be a "wrong". Though the opposite must be true and homosexuality could never be declared "right" in any sense.
Every possible action must be categorized in this neutral deinition. Saving a helpless child is as meanlingless as commiting mass murder on par with the Holocaust. So I am unable to logically determine if homosexuality is "wrong" in a godless universe other than going against natural laws and the human social consruct. But even those powerful laws are meaningless in that proposed universe.
But I believe that the Holocaust was wrong and that saving lives is noble, so I choose to believe in a divine universe. And in that divine universe, homosexuality is a sin against the Christian God and thereore wrong.

Since: Jul 08

Clarks Summit, PA

#8133 Jul 2, 2008
^Sorry for spelling and grammatical errors. My F key is funked up.:)
just a reminder

Northfield, NJ

#8134 Jul 2, 2008
DeWolf wrote:
These are my beliefs about homosexuality, and since the topic creator invited input, I will. I believe in a divine universe and I am most familiar with the Christian religion so I am biased to believe that homosexuality is a sexual sin. I group homosexuality with beastiality, unmarried sex, lust, pedophilia, and other deviant sex acts. I don't think homosexuals should be persecuted like pedophiles because that, logically, homosexuals only commit sins against each other and not against innocents.
If I was to deny in my personal belief in a divine universe I would have to believe in a cold, meaningless existance to please my conscience. This universe is just the blind movement of unconscience particles, and any conscience is an illusion fooling the unconscience beings of this godless universe. In this case "right" and "wrong" are societal constructs created by black swans of complexity. In this universe nothing could be arguably "right" or "wrong", and the "sins" of a divine universe mean nothing. In effect, homosexuality would be meaningless and no one could argue it to be a "wrong". Though the opposite must be true and homosexuality could never be declared "right" in any sense.
Every possible action must be categorized in this neutral deinition. Saving a helpless child is as meanlingless as commiting mass murder on par with the Holocaust. So I am unable to logically determine if homosexuality is "wrong" in a godless universe other than going against natural laws and the human social consruct. But even those powerful laws are meaningless in that proposed universe.
But I believe that the Holocaust was wrong and that saving lives is noble, so I choose to believe in a divine universe. And in that divine universe, homosexuality is a sin against the Christian God and thereore wrong.
I disagree but altogether a rather decent post and you are more than entitled to your opinion. I would if I were you take out pedophilia, or you should include rapists in there too...I disagree that these two serious crimes should be included in the same category of sexual deviancy as premarital sex or homosexuality.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#8135 Jul 2, 2008
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Ooooo...catty!~rreerr~
A mature man (or woman) doesn't get defensive and irate over a little teasing. Relax.
Xntric, I enjoy your ass popping, you big cutie!
*blush* thanks

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#8136 Jul 2, 2008
williby wrote:
<quoted text>
You little bitch!!!
Thanks for your kind words.

I'll again recommend therapy, and also recommend against faith-based therapy.

I would hate to read about you in the newspaper.

Indianapolis, IN

#8137 Jul 3, 2008
morals and right and wrong dont have to come from religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 584,612
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 828,724
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min truthandcommonsense 3,687
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Gas Woman 121,675
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min New Age Spiritual... 442,894
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Freebird USA 176,537
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min lil whispers 611,857
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Anne 191
More from around the web