Clitty

#27879 Mar 23, 2014
BiggestHomophobeEver wrote:
Think of locker room situations
SITUATION 1
We see all the time:
A straight woman not in favor of her man looking at other women
However:
Gay men look at other men in the locker rooms.
SITUATION 2
We see all the time:
A woman filing harassment charges on a man for checking her out.
However:
Should a straight man file harassment charges if a gay man is in the same locker room as him, checking him out?
SITUATION 3
We see all the time:
A straight woman not being in favor of her man being in close vicinity of at least 1 other naked woman
However:
We also see gay men in close vicinity with other naked men in locker rooms. That also should not be in favor of the gay man's partner
SITUATION 4
We see all the time:
If gay men are allowed in the men's locker room, where there are other men(often unclothed)
However:
Then a straight man should be allowed in the women's locker room, no questions asked
Oh yeah, we're looking. But you needn't worry; 9 times out of 10 we're laughing inside at you.
BiggestHomophobe Ever

Modesto, CA

#27881 Mar 23, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
So in other words, you homophobia is based in the fact that you are afraid a gay guy might look at you the same way you look at women?
Duh! Reality check: That's what gay men do, they check out other men

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#27882 Mar 23, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn´t say anything. This countries will be punished sooner or later for their tolerance for homosexuals. And homosexuality is from religious biological scientific and historical view wrong.You Ignorant homosexual monster
Appeal to force is a fallacy e.g. "the sky is falling."

ROTFLMAO

What an idiotic troll.

Scotts Valley, CA

#27883 Mar 23, 2014
Let's take a vote.

Who is the bigger idiot?

KiMarie or Adam?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27884 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Duh! Reality check: Every man, str8 or gay, checks out other men in the locker room. It's not sexual, they just need to see how they stack up. Admit it; you've looked.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27885 Mar 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Let's take a vote.
Who is the bigger idiot?
KiMarie or Adam?
KiMerde is a bigger troll.
Adam is a bigger idiot.

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#27886 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Wanna borrow 50c? Then you can make the call and tell someone who CARES.

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#27887 Mar 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Appeal to force is a fallacy e.g. "the sky is falling."
ROTFLMAO
What an idiotic troll.
He said it a lot better. Very smart - for a Kiwi.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27888 Mar 24, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam is a bigger idiot.
Infertility is a medical condition, many times fixable. About 10% of couples have difficulty.

Homosexual couples are not infertile, they are completely incapable of procreating. 100% barren.

Moreover, married couples have no need for a 'requirement' to procreate, since they need protection NOT to procreate. It is an idiotic assertion that there would be one.

Moreover, for gays would be totally incapable of fulfilling such a requirement anyway.

But your last 'solution' is the one that moves from silly stupid assertions to horrid. To deliberately birth a child apart from a mother or father is diabolically criminal and heartless. At the expense and detriment of a child, it is purely self-serving.

And even adoption leaves the child deprived of a mother or father.

You are trying to build a home on a deceitful fraud. It won't stand.

Smile.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#27889 Mar 24, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! Reality check: Every man, str8 or gay, checks out other men in the locker room. It's not sexual, they just need to see how they stack up. Admit it; you've looked.
No the hell we don't!!! In the locker room men make eye contact and we don't look down. Whoever is caught looking down will get called out on that shit!! Same thing at the urinals...straight men don't look at each other's dick while peeing like U see in the movies!! And we don't worry about the size of another man's shlong!...we worry about our own, big or little! Gay men are the people wondering about other men's dicks!! And the only men U'll find in the locker room joking, playing, and commenting about other penises are the sexually-immature high schoolers and late teen-agers in college.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27890 Mar 24, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>No the hell we don't!!! In the locker room men make eye contact and we don't look down. Whoever is caught looking down will get called out on that shit!! Same thing at the urinals...straight men don't look at each other's dick while peeing like U see in the movies!! And we don't worry about the size of another man's shlong!...we worry about our own, big or little! Gay men are the people wondering about other men's dicks!! And the only men U'll find in the locker room joking, playing, and commenting about other penises are the sexually-immature high schoolers and late teen-agers in college.
Methinks the str8 man doth protest too much.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#27891 Mar 24, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Me just letting the "Dusty" man know!!

Location hidden

#27892 Mar 24, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go, the classic gay insult:

Someone is gay because they disagree with anal sex..

Smirk.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27893 Mar 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
!) Do you ever "disagree with anal sex" in a thread that is actually ABOUT anal sex, or do you just have an unusual compulsion to bring up anal sex in EVERY thread you post on, regardless of the actual topic?

2) Do you think ANY consenting adult couple gives a flying F#@% whether you approve of what they do intimately?

3) Do you think ANY consenting adult couple SHOULD give a flying F#@% whether you approve of what they do intimately?

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27894 Mar 24, 2014
Before answering questions 2 & 3 (I know you don't answer questions), Ask yourself if you think I or anyone else has any business telling YOU what WE approve of or don't approve of that YOU (allegedly) do with your (alleged) partner.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27895 Mar 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
I'm sorry that you're too stupid to understand the post. That is, in fact, not at all what I was implying. I merely said that all men sneak a peak when they're in the locker room, sizing up the competition. I didn't say that they leer, or that they're gay. Dufus.

Sucks to be you, the schizophrenic, psychotic, 3-nipped POS troll with the Sandy vagina.

SecretSmily, Hunty.

Location hidden

#27896 Mar 24, 2014
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
!) Do you ever "disagree with anal sex" in a thread that is actually ABOUT anal sex, or do you just have an unusual compulsion to bring up anal sex in EVERY thread you post on, regardless of the actual topic?
2) Do you think ANY consenting adult couple gives a flying F#@% whether you approve of what they do intimately?
3) Do you think ANY consenting adult couple SHOULD give a flying F#@% whether you approve of what they do intimately?
Honey, I know it is intensely embarrassing to have your sexual defect exposed.

Perhaps you should step back from demanding others accept your denial, or the claims to equating to normal sexuality and mating behavior. However, if gays demand others accept their idiotic denial, all things on the table are fair game.

I'm really sorry you don't like it.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27897 Mar 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I know it is intensely embarrassing to have your sexual defect exposed.
Perhaps you should step back from demanding others accept your denial, or the claims to equating to normal sexuality and mating behavior. However, if gays demand others accept their idiotic denial, all things on the table are fair game.
I'm really sorry you don't like it.
Smile.
1. We don't give a sh1t whether, or not, you accept out marriages. You're irrelevant and you're not paying the bills. What you have to say about me is none of my damned business.
2. We have no sexual defect, unlike your Sandy vagina, third nipple, and inner psychotic schizophrenic alter ego.
3. If you demand that we accept your sexual defects, all things on the table are fair game.

Scotts Valley, CA

#27898 Mar 24, 2014
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.

Scotts Valley, CA

#27899 Mar 24, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam is a bigger idiot.
I see what you are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min lil whispers 605,315
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Religionthebiglie 777,887
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 560,371
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 22 min PDX Dave 5,526
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 42 min Up yours and chee... 119,690
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min lovewithin 39,370
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 1 hr HIGh ya 132
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 4,875
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 265,417
More from around the web