prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27841 Mar 20, 2014
Adam wrote:
Where will the perverts called homosexuals and their supporters go when they die?
Adolf sweetie, my favorite little pervert, I'm not sure why I need to keep reminding you of this, but any eternity where we don't have to suffer the insufferable likes of good "Christians" such as your wonderful self, absolute heaven.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#27842 Mar 20, 2014
If homosexuals and their friends and their helpers won´t go to heaven when they die,where will they then go? If you read passages from the bible and compare them with the quran then you might know the answer. If you don´t believe in god and what was already written down in the books about homosexuality and rather believe in the fairy tales perversions and lies of a devoted homosexual person like Rick in Kansas or in his visions of god who loves and accepts homosexual then you will land in hell.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27843 Mar 20, 2014
Adam wrote:
If homosexuals and their friends and their helpers won´t go to heaven when they die,where will they then go? If you read passages from the bible and compare them with the quran then you might know the answer. If you don´t believe in god and what was already written down in the books about homosexuality and rather believe in the fairy tales perversions and lies of a devoted homosexual person like Rick in Kansas or in his visions of god who loves and accepts homosexual then you will land in hell.
argumentum ad baculum

Dismissed

Location hidden

#27844 Mar 20, 2014
Hey Adam? Suppose you die and meet Jesus. What if Jesus is gay?

It won't go well for you.

Get the drift?
Adam

#27845 Mar 20, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Hey Adam? Suppose you die and meet Jesus. What if Jesus is gay?
It won't go well for you.
Get the drift?
Poor gay propaganda from a gay troll.

Location hidden

#27846 Mar 20, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor gay propaganda from a gay troll.
Prove it lying little douche bag.
Rosa Winkel

Ipswich, Australia

#27847 Mar 21, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like our little Adolf is telling fairy tales - AGAIN.
:D
Adam

#27848 Mar 21, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up little stupid gay scum.
Adam

#27849 Mar 21, 2014
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like our little Adolf is telling fairy tales - AGAIN.
:D
You twist the facts-AGAIN
Adam

#27850 Mar 21, 2014
Homosexuality is wrong from religious,medical,biological and scientific historical and cultural views.
Adam

#27851 Mar 21, 2014
God punishs nations for their tolerance for homosexuality.
Adam

#27852 Mar 21, 2014
Homosexuality is sinful and a perverted deviation from the norm.People transform themselves in homosexuals through negastive influences in their environments (see the inhabitants from Sodom and Gomorrah), personal sellouts of manhood,satanic spirits, disbelief and rebellion against god, blunt sexual desires, drugs,strange dreams and other traumatic experiences in their childhood and in their youth.Some of them are reinforced through rape in their childhood by pedophillic priests, parents,strangers etc.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27853 Mar 21, 2014
Adam wrote:
God punishs nations for their tolerance for homosexuality.
Bull. Do your homework, homo hater.
Adam

#27854 Mar 21, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Do your homework, homo hater.
I have done my homework where is yours?. Homosexual propagandist

Location hidden

#27855 Mar 21, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up little stupid gay scum.
Brilliant!

NOT

Location hidden

#27856 Mar 21, 2014
Stop whining Adam.

You are one the losing side of history.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27857 Mar 21, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done my homework where is yours?. Homosexual propagandist
Some countries have now had marriage equality for decades. What has happened to those countries? Nothing.

Lying drama queen homophobic bigot boi.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27859 Mar 21, 2014
Adam wrote:
Where will the perverts called homosexuals and their supporters go when they die? They won´t go to heaven where the angels fly. If homosexuals and their helpers and supporters won´t enter the paradise when they die where will they go? Every single homosexual and their friends and supporters will go there where the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah already are (in hell) when they die.
How unoriginal. You actually think you can SCARE people out of being gay with ancient superstitious nonsense about imaginary boogymen and imaginary scary places where people you don't like go when they die. Good luck with that.

Location hidden

#27860 Mar 21, 2014
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
How unoriginal. You actually think you can SCARE people out of being gay with ancient superstitious nonsense about imaginary boogymen and imaginary scary places where people you don't like go when they die. Good luck with that.
That's called an argumentum ad baculum. It is an appeal to an unjustified fear.

Location hidden

#27861 Mar 21, 2014
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is sinful and a perverted deviation from the norm.People transform themselves in homosexuals through negastive influences in their environments (see the inhabitants from Sodom and Gomorrah), personal sellouts of manhood,satanic spirits, disbelief and rebellion against god, blunt sexual desires, drugs,strange dreams and other traumatic experiences in their childhood and in their youth.Some of them are reinforced through rape in their childhood by pedophillic priests, parents,strangers etc.
No it isn't.

Sodom and Gomorrah is mythology.

Worthless opinion.

Disrespect of others.

Must really suck to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Barry Soetoro 7,751
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 286,547
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Anthony MN 681,922
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min Aerobatty 123,778
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Jake999 619,464
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Gabriel 982,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,371
More from around the web