prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27820 Mar 18, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Love your extreme sarcasm!! But it is beside the point!! Whatever isn't natural is considered unnatural! Men and women voting and marrying is natural...same-sex reproduction is unnatural, meaning that it has no place in society. But since we have people who CHOOSE to get involved sexually with the same gender, then it should be tolerated to a point...no marraige in HOLY matrimony, which invokes a religious stand. Same-sex unions are more appropriate as long as it's outside of the church and have no religious value or invocation and also with documentation for tax and/or inheritance or beneficiary purposes. AND NO KISSING IN PUBLIC!!...EEEEWWWW!!!
There are already mainline denominations that do recognize Holy Matrimony for SS couples. You don't get to speak on behalf of "The Church", unless you mean "your church".

When did God make you the "decider"?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27821 Mar 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No reasoned rebuttal and no vote...
Epic fail.
Smirk.
No reasoned posit, ever.

Still married, Greg, and you're impotent over that.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27822 Mar 18, 2014
When the water boils down, U will still be left with the FACT that homosexuality is not a part of the NATURAL ORDER OF PROCREATION AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF SPECIES...plain and simple!!!!! To the homosexual, down is up...left is right...and right is wrong!!
You might have something there if it were remotely true, but reality is laughing at you. Homosexuality is and always has been a part of the natural order. As far as we know, nature has blessed our species with a steady percentage of homosexually oriented offspring as long as we have had a species to bless. We may not fully understand evolution's reasonings for this, but the reality remains that as a result of combinations of biology/genetics, heterosexual sex can and does sometimes produce homosexually oriented offspring and has done so at about the same rate since the beginning.

PS, It's y-o-u, being intellectually lazy seriously undercuts your arguments.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#27823 Mar 18, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You might have something there if it were remotely true, but reality is laughing at you. Homosexuality is and always has been a part of the natural order. As far as we know, nature has blessed our species with a steady percentage of homosexually oriented offspring as long as we have had a species to bless. We may not fully understand evolution's reasonings for this, but the reality remains that as a result of combinations of biology/genetics, heterosexual sex can and does sometimes produce homosexually oriented offspring and has done so at about the same rate since the beginning.
PS, It's y-o-u, being intellectually lazy seriously undercuts your arguments.
I see that there's some confusion on your part!...people are not born homosexual, that's just the excuse to justify demeaning behavior. If that is the case...if U could agree that homosexuality is a part of natural order and actually a blessing, then U should have no problem with a man becoming fond of his sheep and goats since science says we're animals anyway, right?! To U, it would be a part of nature for the animal known as man to be "naturally" attracted to other animals which he knows can't produce his offspring! How about a 24 year old man being sexually attracted to an 11 year old young woman?!...to U, this is a part of the natural attraction of people and at the same time he would be considered "sick" and U would want him locked away claiming that he is immoral and should stay away from us...yet he only acts on his "natural" attraction to the opposite sex even though she is much younger. But yet U defend homosexuality as being natural while not once pointing out the fact that more people actually CHOOSE to be gay rather than use the excuse that they are born that way. Even U, if U're gay U was not born that way!...If U were born with a penis and when U reached adolescence U produced sperm in your testicles,(guess what buddy) U were born to mate with the female!!..plain and simple! It would have been YOUR CHOICE based on events and experiences in your life that distorted your view of "natural" sexuality if U're gay! Maybe your first experiences were with a man or another boy and at those moments U realized that this sexual contact actually felt good and it became your preferred orientation! Let's not sugarcoat this shit, be for real!!...the only people that should be confused about sexual orientation are those born with the birth defects of having both male and female parts...other than that it is all about CHOICES AND PREFERENCES for anyone claiming to be born with a certain outlook on sexuality and themselves!

Memphis, TN

#27824 Mar 18, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
There are already mainline denominations that do recognize Holy Matrimony for SS couples. You don't get to speak on behalf of "The Church", unless you mean "your church".
When did God make you the "decider"?
The church when referred to here in America and many other places is any religious organization that recognizes God as the highest power. That being said, that is what I mean by "the church". The only reason that some churches have defiled the holy sanctuary is because of G.W. Bush's "Faith-Based Initiative Act" which created a loophole around the separation of church and state. Under this act, the church can receive money and kickbacks from the federal government under the guise of developing community programs and outreach. And at the same time it gives power to the federal government because now as long as they can fund WAAAAY more money to the church than its own congregations, the church leaders will bow to the commands of the federal establishments in order to keep the doors of the church open and remain in their positions of influence. So let's not believe that it is a number of pastors and priests and churches that want to recognize equality in matrimony!...they want to keep their funding from the community trap known as the "Faith-Based Initiative Act" signed into law by former president Bush Jr!

this one

#27825 Mar 18, 2014
>I see that there's some confusion on your part!
If you are seeing confusion, please make an appointment with either an eye doctor or mental health professional. You are seeing something which isn't there, as I am not the least bit confused as to the origins of my homosexuality. Although the exact causal mechanisms have yet to be identified, my homosexuality is the result of biological/genetic pre-programming, just like heterosexuality.
...people are not born homosexual, that's just the excuse to justify demeaning behavior. If that is the case...
Your proof of this nonsense would be what exactly, or are you imagining I should take this as some sort of given fact? Intellectually lazy goes idiot.
if U could agree that homosexuality is a part of natural order and actually a blessing, then U should have no problem with a man becoming fond of his sheep and goats since science says we're animals anyway, right?!
A mind really is a terrible thing to waste. Seriously. Hon, since we only have your word that your sheep and goats are as fond of you as you are of them, somebody else has to look out for their best interests.
To U, it would be a part of nature for the animal known as man to be "naturally" attracted to other animals which he knows can't produce his offspring!
I addressed your obsession with bestiality above. What else have you got?
How about a 24 year old man being sexually attracted to an 11 year old young woman?!
Let's try pedophilia, because even if goats can't say I do, little kids can while ignoring the fact that minor children aren't usually empowered with such a right of consent.
...to U, this is a part of the natural attraction of people and at the same time he would be considered "sick" and U would want him locked away claiming that he is immoral and should stay away from us...yet he only acts on his "natural" attraction to the opposite sex even though she is much younger.
Sweetie, if this is what you imagine I am telling you, you have just managed to prove once again that heterosexuality really is a learning disorder.
But yet U defend homosexuality as being natural while not once pointing out the fact that more people actually CHOOSE to be gay rather than use the excuse that they are born that way.
They do? Most of the gay folk I know had some idea that they were "gay" before they they had even knew that there was such a thing.
Even U, if U're gay U was not born that way!
Still waiting for proof, buttercup.

this one

#27826 Mar 18, 2014
...If U were born with a penis and when U reached adolescence U produced sperm in your testicles,(guess what buddy) U were born to mate with the female!!..plain and simple!
You've confused pair bonding with the act of sexual reproduction also referred to as mating. Not the same thing. If I want to mate for the purpose of sexually reproducing, nature requires the participation of a female. If I want to mate for the purpose of pair bonding, female participation, unnecessary.
It would have been YOUR CHOICE based on events and experiences in your life that distorted your view of "natural" sexuality if U're gay!
FYI, environment plays a very big role in the development of everybody's sexual development, regardless of their innate sexual orientation.
Maybe your first experiences were with a man or another boy and at those moments U realized that this sexual contact actually felt good and it became your preferred orientation!
I was telling people I was gay for about a year and a half before my first sexual experience. So you were saying?
Let's not sugarcoat this shit, be for real!!.
I am, you have absolutely no actual understanding of what you are going on about..
.the only people that should be confused about sexual orientation are those born with the birth defects of having both male and female parts...other than that it is all about CHOICES AND PREFERENCES for anyone claiming to be born with a certain outlook on sexuality and themselves!
The only confusion about sexual orientation comes from amazingly horribly informed folk like yourself. like OMG!

Memphis, TN

#27827 Mar 18, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If you are seeing confusion, please make an appointment with either an eye doctor or mental health professional. You are seeing something which isn't there, as I am not the least bit confused as to the origins of my homosexuality. Although the exact causal mechanisms have yet to be identified, my homosexuality is the result of biological/genetic pre-programming, just like heterosexuality. <quoted text>Your proof of this nonsense would be what exactly, or are you imagining I should take this as some sort of given fact? Intellectually lazy goes idiot.<quoted text>A mind really is a terrible thing to waste. Seriously. Hon, since we only have your word that your sheep and goats are as fond of you as you are of them, somebody else has to look out for their best interests. <quoted text>I addressed your obsession with bestiality above. What else have you got? <quoted text>Let's try pedophilia, because even if goats can't say I do, little kids can while ignoring the fact that minor children aren't usually empowered with such a right of consent. <quoted text>Sweetie, if this is what you imagine I am telling you, you have just managed to prove once again that heterosexuality really is a learning disorder. <quoted text>They do? Most of the gay folk I know had some idea that they were "gay" before they they had even knew that there was such a thing.<quoted text>Still waiting for proof, buttercup.
U tried to pick apart my post and have said absolutely nothing as U responded pretty much line-for-line!! I laid facts and scenarios and all U have is "U're confused...and U don't know...and it IS natural...and kids don't have a choice...and U speak nonsense...and I know gay folks that have always been gay" (paraphrasing there)!! U don't even have an argument that refutes my statements! And by the way, pedophilia is considered just as immoral as sodomy...bestiality is considered just as disgusting as sodomy...sodomy is still considered a crime and in past history anyone caught or suspected of the act was worthy of death. So if we should accept sodomy today, then the "sodomizers" should accept pedophilia and bestiality...but yet to them, being attracted to the opposite younger sex is a mental issue, being attracted to another animal that is not the animal that we are ourselves is an abomination, but being attracted to the same sex is somehow normal!! LUNACY!!!!!! And another thing, U and your gay friends feel more comfortable believing that it is normal and that yall have always known that yall like other men but neither of U probably have never been extremely honest, opened up, and confided in each other and discussed the experiences in your childhood that yall think may have led to yall's sexual preference! Yall probably never discussed that uncle in the basement, or the pastor and mentor, or the neighbor with the video games and the toys, or the sex scenes on TV that aroused U and your best buddy when yall were about 5 or 6 years old when yall didn't have much understanding that those acts are to be performed only between a consenting MAN and WOMAN but ya tried it with each other and kept it secret while all U can think about is that feeling of sexual contact from another boy and it becomes a part of the personality and orientation...these above things or any similar event or experience are rarely discussed among gay people because these kinds of life-changing, life-questioning experiences are way too embarrassing, too uncomfortable, and most of the time too emotional to relive...so U're gonna always hear gay people saying that they were born like that, because it sums up and justifies their choice of continuing to mate with the same sex...just as they have been taught that it is natural from their own feelings of guilt and the anger that they keep towards the person or persons that influenced their sexual preference!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27828 Mar 18, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You've confused pair bonding with the act of sexual reproduction also referred to as mating. Not the same thing. If I want to mate for the purpose of sexually reproducing, nature requires the participation of a female. If I want to mate for the purpose of pair bonding, female participation, unnecessary. <quoted text>FYI, environment plays a very big role in the development of everybody's sexual development, regardless of their innate sexual orientation. <quoted text>I was telling people I was gay for about a year and a half before my first sexual experience. So you were saying? <quoted text>I am, you have absolutely no actual understanding of what you are going on about..<quoted text>The only confusion about sexual orientation comes from amazingly horribly informed folk like yourself. like OMG!
He is doing no such thing.

You are attempting to elevate 'pair bonding', an unusual aspect of mating behavior, ABOVE mating behavior.

The fundamental purpose of sexual activity is procreation. Pair bonding is driven by the motivation for both parents to be present for their children over a long period of time.

Among the human animal, marriage is a cultural constraint to encourage and support pair bonding, precisely because of the children.

In fact, marriage is diminishing in practice, exactly because children have been removed from consideration.

If pair bonding were innate, it would not need the support of marriage. In fact, the gay claim is, homosexual couples would have more stable pair bonds if they had marriage! You can't have it both ways...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27829 Mar 18, 2014
It is that innate awareness that anal sex is unnatural, harmful and gross that you are calling 'homophobic'. Homosexuals possess that awareness whether they admit it or not.

You will never change that sense. You can't repress it. Even if you demand that people not speak about it, they WILL think it.

It is that single, simple point of reality that I keep provoking homosexuals with. The demand to be honest in all things. And that is not a little thing. Denial is deadly.

One reason is, it requires denial in more things. which brings us to the monstrous assertion that a duplicate gendered couple is the same as marriage. Or even more outrageous, two lesbians are better parents than mom and dad!

This is the core of my position on here.

Still waiting for anyone to give me an honest, rational response.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27830 Mar 18, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!! However, I find it pathetically funny.
:-)
I find it to be tiresome drivel.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27831 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>The church when referred to here in America and many other places is any religious organization that recognizes God as the highest power. That being said, that is what I mean by "the church". The only reason that some churches have defiled the holy sanctuary is because of G.W. Bush's "Faith-Based Initiative Act" which created a loophole around the separation of church and state. Under this act, the church can receive money and kickbacks from the federal government under the guise of developing community programs and outreach. And at the same time it gives power to the federal government because now as long as they can fund WAAAAY more money to the church than its own congregations, the church leaders will bow to the commands of the federal establishments in order to keep the doors of the church open and remain in their positions of influence. So let's not believe that it is a number of pastors and priests and churches that want to recognize equality in matrimony!...they want to keep their funding from the community trap known as the "Faith-Based Initiative Act" signed into law by former president Bush Jr!
Bull. Liberal denominations have a theological perspective that doesn't find homosexuality to be wrong. I worked for the UCC for thirty years, and your assertion that the federal government is funding churches is wrong. You are, therefore summarily dismissed.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27832 Mar 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
This is the core of my position on here.
\
The core of your position is a Sandy vagina.

Memphis, TN

#27833 Mar 19, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Liberal denominations have a theological perspective that doesn't find homosexuality to be wrong. I worked for the UCC for thirty years, and your assertion that the federal government is funding churches is wrong. You are, therefore summarily dismissed.
All U have to do is look at the Faith-Based Initiative Act! The Freedom of Information Act allows U to request the full resolution! That's all U have to do! U are too damn grown to believe what U want to believe. The facts are all around U at your disposal! All U gotta do is look! If this planet was not over-populating, the goverment wouldn't dare push the homosexual agenda. They are worried about running low on food, clean water, fossil fuel usage and energy production, medicines and disease, etc., so they are trying several "techniques" that helps to slow down population growth. Abortion is their number 1 deterrent to over-population. Man-made viruses are also a weapon to stun population growth. And the push for the PROMOTION of homosexuality is also in their arsenal and as U can see it has become quite effective because many people who were hetero are now fooling with the same sex because it is being promoted as being "normal". And these same-sex couples are not making more children but can adopt some of the kids that are already "crowding the system"...Homosexuality is a weapon in the fight against population growth. Henry Kissinger said it himself in 1972 at the world conference on population "sustainabilty". Before U say it is a lie, just look at it for yourself...it won't take but maybe 3 mins to Youtube or Google it with these keywords because the information is there. If U refuse to check it out for yourself, then I could understand being that the truth only hurts so badly when U realize that U've been lied to for so long. Don't get me wrong, I am not a basher...I just like the facts...before U say I'm wrong, stop squinting and open your eyes wide and look at the information. Then discuss this with your friends to make sure that U are hearing Kissinger correctly so U don't think that it's just your imagination!

Memphis, TN

#27834 Mar 19, 2014
The whole homosexual movement began in the mid-1970's under the guise of "women's liberation" It was the push for bringing about feminine thought in the people because homosexuality begins with the feminine aspect and perspective of the person. Empowering the feminine gives rise to the masculine becoming feminine. Think about it...the 70's started the fads of men wearing the hair long like the woman (mullets and hippylocks), flirty like the woman, and the movements and gestures of men became more woman-like (men crossing their legs and tossing their hair out of their faces with that sensual twist of the neck). Even so-called "pimps" began wearing their hair in curls, putting on long mink coats, buying pink colors, and mimicking the motions of the woman as he walks and talks. Women's liberation was the movement that paved the way for the homosexual movement that we see today...society had to be "primed" in the mind FIRST and the feminine aspect had to be injected in order for the depopulation plan to be effective. We can see today that straight men are embracing their inner feminine...getting waxes, going barefoot around their guy friends (being that men keep their shoes on while the woman likes to show her feet with decorative polishes to seduce the man), earrings, botox, face creams, leg shaving, showing off their bodies, getting their feet done at the spa, etc...men are doing today what was traditionally the woman's feminine duties. We are still witnessing history though, any second now the world population numbers will finally begin going down and the fat cats would be able to breath a little easier!

this one

#27835 Mar 19, 2014
U tried to pick apart my post and have said absolutely nothing as U responded pretty much line-for-line!! I laid facts and scenarios and all U have is "U're confused...and U don't know...and it IS natural...and kids don't have a choice...and U speak nonsense...and I know gay folks that have always been gay" (paraphrasing there)!! U don't even have an argument that refutes my statements!!
The reason I picked apart that post line by line is because I wanted you to know that every last thought you were raising was being refuted by fact, logic and reason. I apologize for seriously overestimating your intellectual capabilities.

Sweetie, your issues with my homosexuality are your problem, not mine. If you want to pray that God hates homosexuality/homosexuals and/or homosexual behavior, that's between you and Him. What you pray for, none of my concern.

You are free to reply to this in your usual rambling and intellectually lazy manner, but if all you want to do is share your many problems that I am already way too familiar with, U are done.

Memphis, TN

#27836 Mar 19, 2014
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_populati...

http://www.jayhanson.us/page73.htm

This will let those who don't know realize that population growth has been a major concern on a global scale and programs have been implemented to "curb" growth. The Rockefeller Commission Report of 1972 outlines such concerns about growth. As a matter of fact, the report states that the world's population was THE #1 problem faced at that time, which is why a conference was held with the leaders and powers of the globe to address this concern and put into place a course of action...and the Rockefeller Commission Report summarizes the findings and solutions to solve this "problem". Countries tied into the world power system vowed and some were even forced to implement "depopulation" programs...for example, China introduced its "one-child" policy in that region, Africa was introduced to a lab-constructed virus, the Middle East continue to fight, and the U.S. promotes homosexuality, abortion, and a certain mind-set is pushed onto the youth through the promotion of images to make sure that they would kill each other, smoke or use drugs which shortens the life span, or leave this world by their own means (suicide). Look man, in this world that is control by the people at the top there is nothing that is coincidence!! Everything that is not controlled by nature is MEANT TO HAPPEN, IT IS NO ACCIDENT!!! Homosexuality promotion and liberation is a means of depopulation...it's not our government standing up for equality!!...that is the smoke screen!!
Hai

Baker, LA

#27837 Mar 20, 2014
No being homosexual isn't wrong at all.
In fact let everyone in the whole world be homosexual...yay!!!

Woman with woman and men with men only.

YUCK FOR HETEROSEXUALS...

Yay for gay!!!!!

No more birth giving or having to have your sperm count be important.

Agh humanity will die out and the planet will have no humans on it.

:)

The reason why homosexuality is wrong is because it's an insult to god is all.

Yeah so if you hate god then being gay will surely give him a nice kick in the heart.

So yeah..I mean to us humans..anal sex us still gross no matter who does it...anal is where poop comes from...

Anal is a disgusting activity and no one should lick done ones butt hole..it's so many infections and germs your collecting in your mouth..

The big point is anal sex is disgusting...no being homosexual..

There is nothing wrong with two men being in love...it's just that anal sex us disgusting no matter who does it.

Okay...homosexual..okay.

Anal sex..not okay.

Wrong for anybody to do..yes,very disgusting in its own nature..so yeah.

Oral sex is wrong,anal is wrong...the only sex that's biblically correct is penis into vagina..

But humans have been corrupted by satan and therefor have become so perverse in nature.....

But don't worry when god renews his earth,there will be no more sin which means everyone will be perfect and all these perverse acts and lesbian, homosexuality will no even enter the thoughts if peoples minds.

So it's not anyone's fault their gay or lesbian,it's satan who imposed sin onto humans.

When satan is destroyed and sin is finally gone. So will all these disgusting sins that people do.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#27839 Mar 20, 2014
Homosexuals who create their own gods are clearly in the wrong. Homosexuality is wrong from religious, scientific,biological, and medical views. Everything else from your shitty fucking stinky gay mouths saying god blessed you as a gay homosexual or however you scum call yourself is a fraud a fake and a evil blasphemy against the Lord of heavens and earth
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#27840 Mar 20, 2014
Where will the perverts called homosexuals and their supporters go when they die? They won´t go to heaven where the angels fly. If homosexuals and their helpers and supporters won´t enter the paradise when they die where will they go? Every single homosexual and their friends and supporters will go there where the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah already are (in hell) when they die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Dr Banonator 64,325
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Just Think 654,273
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min pusherman_ 973,914
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 1 hr girls united states 3
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Johnny 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 183,192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr crucifiedguy 281,925
More from around the web