Comments
25,541 - 25,560 of 25,719 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2014

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27793 Mar 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Stop replying to repetitive trolls. Let them go away.
Fred Phelps is on the way out. Maybe Pastor Kirschmann will follow suit? They could both get bitch-slapped by St. Pete at the same time.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27794 Mar 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred Phelps is on the way out. Maybe Pastor Kirschmann will follow suit? They could both get bitch-slapped by St. Pete at the same time.
That's right. Both are evil busybodies with nothing relevant to say.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#27795 Mar 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Day late and a few dollars short; we have federal recognition of marriage equality.
At one point our government recognized Jim Crow laws...so do U actually depend on our government to dictate morality?!? If U do, U must have the cheese on the wrong cracker!!...missing a can from your six pack!!...not quite bright or wrapped too tight!! I'll never wait for our government to tell me when to start thinking...how about U?!? And while many don't understand it, same-sex marraige isn't about equality at all...it's about population control! They don't care about equal rights, just as long as we stop making babies before we over-populate...and the same sex can't produce offspring...so while U're rooting for the government thinking they are making laws that ensure equal rights, it is all apart of another agenda...to de-populate by many means which does include promoting homosexuality! Do some homework on this issue of depopulation through the homosexual movement!

Memphis, TN

#27796 Mar 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a perfectly natural occurrence. It is likewise perfectly natural for a homosexual to seek companionship with a person of the same sex. Should homosexuals all kill themselves? Would that suit you?
U have an impaired point-of-view if U think homosexuality is a "perfectly" natural thing!! Have U ever known a woman who was impregnated by a man, broke up with him after a few problems, and then leave men alone and start fooling with other women?! My point being is that homosexuality is a choice that is made by people who have had some kind of stress in their life, no matter if early or later, and that episode of stress caused a serious distortion in the natural reality of order...it could be something seen or experienced...and it could also ne that a person was violated by a trusting person and it corrupted their sense of trust and normality. Being gay is NOT natural...but it probably helps U sleep at night really believing that it is!! U can come up with all of your rationalizations and it still won't make it natural!! I'm sure that U aren't the religious type so ask yourself this...would Darwin profess that homosexuality is natural?!? What about Freud?!? What about the scientific community that accepts evolution through NATURAL selection?!? Would they agree with U?!? These few questions should guide U to the path back here to reality!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27797 Mar 16, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>At one point our government recognized Jim Crow laws...so do U actually depend on our government to dictate morality?!? If U do, U must have the cheese on the wrong cracker!!...missing a can from your six pack!!...not quite bright or wrapped too tight!! I'll never wait for our government to tell me when to start thinking...how about U?!? And while many don't understand it, same-sex marraige isn't about equality at all...it's about population control! They don't care about equal rights, just as long as we stop making babies before we over-populate...and the same sex can't produce offspring...so while U're rooting for the government thinking they are making laws that ensure equal rights, it is all apart of another agenda...to de-populate by many means which does include promoting homosexuality! Do some homework on this issue of depopulation through the homosexual movement!
-

Great, another whack-tard conspiracy theorist.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#27798 Mar 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
So gay couples that don't engage in anal are ok?
Heterosexuals who engage in anal are wicked?
You're a horrible Christian, Pastor Greg. Jesus thinks you're a dick for spending so much time thinking about anal.
FYI, I'm still legally married with all of the same rights that you have. Oddly, the federal government hasn't bothered to inquire if we enjoy "the anal".
That one should be named WAYNE Kirschmann. Say it slowly.
:D

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27799 Mar 17, 2014
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, making homosexuality a sexual defect.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27800 Mar 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, making homosexuality a sexual defect.
So heterosexuals who enjoy anal sex are also defective and homosexuals who don't engage in anal are normal.

Location hidden

#27802 Mar 17, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
So heterosexuals who enjoy anal sex are also defective and homosexuals who don't engage in anal are normal.
Would that change the harmful nature of anal sex?

However, heteros have a choice for normal intercourse, gays don't, do they?

smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27803 Mar 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that change the harmful nature of anal sex?
However, heteros have a choice for normal intercourse, gays don't, do they?
smile.
Greg, it's not our fault that you're too stupid to think outside of the box.
Adam

Kraftsolms, Germany

#27804 Mar 17, 2014
Homosexuals are from religious moral sight and from medical facts wrong dangerous for our societies and full of satanic filth. We bring you perverts the proofs and the statistic facts. All you liars can bring are shit after shit but thatīs life. Enjoy your lives while you are alive and donīt say we didnīt warn you.

Memphis, TN

#27805 Mar 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals are from religious moral sight and from medical facts wrong dangerous for our societies and full of satanic filth. We bring you perverts the proofs and the statistic facts. All you liars can bring are shit after shit but thatīs life. Enjoy your lives while you are alive and donīt say we didnīt warn you.
What!!! Come on, man!! Proofreading helps a lot before pressing "post"!

Memphis, TN

#27806 Mar 17, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>-
Great, another whack-tard conspiracy theorist.
The information is there...all U have to do is look!(Henry Kissinger, Fed. Reserve chairman, 1972, out of his own mouth at a world conference on population control) Why do U think that the gay and lesbian movement started in the mid-70's?!?

*reach one, teach one*
Adam

Kraftsolms, Germany

#27807 Mar 17, 2014
Homosexuality has become a social disease, a cancer a virus in the western world.It brings nations down.

Location hidden

#27808 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>U have an impaired point-of-view if U think homosexuality is a "perfectly" natural thing!! Have U ever known a woman who was impregnated by a man, broke up with him after a few problems, and then leave men alone and start fooling with other women?! My point being is that homosexuality is a choice that is made by people who have had some kind of stress in their life, no matter if early or later, and that episode of stress caused a serious distortion in the natural reality of order...it could be something seen or experienced...and it could also ne that a person was violated by a trusting person and it corrupted their sense of trust and normality. Being gay is NOT natural...but it probably helps U sleep at night really believing that it is!! U can come up with all of your rationalizations and it still won't make it natural!! I'm sure that U aren't the religious type so ask yourself this...would Darwin profess that homosexuality is natural?!? What about Freud?!? What about the scientific community that accepts evolution through NATURAL selection?!? Would they agree with U?!? These few questions should guide U to the path back here to reality!!
Homosexuality is perfectly natural according to all objective mental health organizations.

Irrelevant red herring arguments dismissed.

You have no point, only a totally worthless opinion based on stereotypes debunked long ago.

Your post is a foolish rant.

What causes you to obsess over other people's private lives and spend time posting such derogatory nonsense?

Location hidden

#27809 Mar 17, 2014
It is that innate awareness that anal sex is unnatural, harmful and gross that you are calling 'homophobic'. Homosexuals possess that awareness whether they admit it or not.

You will never change that sense. You can't repress it. Even if you demand that people not speak about it, they WILL think it.

It is that single, simple point of reality that I keep provoking homosexuals with. The demand to be honest in all things. And that is not a little thing. Denial is deadly.

One reason is, it requires denial in more things. which brings us to the monstrous assertion that a duplicate gendered couple is the same as marriage. Or even more outrageous, two lesbians are better parents than mom and dad!

This is the core of my position on here.

I challenge you or anyone to give me an honest, rational response.

Location hidden

#27810 Mar 17, 2014
Let's take a vote.

Are you tired of Pastor Greg's aka KiMarie's off-topic obsession with anal sex?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27812 Mar 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
It is that innate awareness that anal sex is unnatural, harmful and gross that you are calling 'homophobic'. Homosexuals possess that awareness whether they admit it or not.
You will never change that sense. You can't repress it. Even if you demand that people not speak about it, they WILL think it.
It is that single, simple point of reality that I keep provoking homosexuals with. The demand to be honest in all things. And that is not a little thing. Denial is deadly.
One reason is, it requires denial in more things. which brings us to the monstrous assertion that a duplicate gendered couple is the same as marriage. Or even more outrageous, two lesbians are better parents than mom and dad!
This is the core of my position on here.
I challenge you or anyone to give me an honest, rational response.
So you can't think of us without seeing a defect. Big f'n deal; you're irrelevant to our lives. Everyone in our lives who matters recognizes our marriage for what it is; a REAL marriage.

Get over yourself already, Pastor Kirschmann. You're nothing but a pompous, bloviating, narcissistic piece of sh1t. I'll dance on your grave, hopefully sooner than later.

Memphis, TN

#27813 Mar 17, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is perfectly natural according to all objective mental health organizations.
Irrelevant red herring arguments dismissed.
You have no point, only a totally worthless opinion based on stereotypes debunked long ago.
Your post is a foolish rant.
What causes you to obsess over other people's private lives and spend time posting such derogatory nonsense?
Unlike your ability to duck and dodge questions, I'm all man and can stand up and answer yours...I'm not at all obsessed with gay shit but when it's shoved in your face and the establishment tells U that U better accept it or else lose your job, sponsorship, social status (as being labeled a bigot), political position, and so on, that's where I have a problem! These days U can't even enjoy your favorite shows without being exposed to some kind of subliminal homosexual behavior! And furthurmore, my posts are not derogatory but are facts!...facts simple enough that even an 8 year old could comprehend! U shouldn't take any offense to plain facts!!...If there was anything that was just an opinion, why didn't U highlight it with a relative remark?!? When the water boils down, U will still be left with the FACT that homosexuality is not a part of the NATURAL ORDER OF PROCREATION AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF SPECIES...plain and simple!!!!! To the homosexual, down is up...left is right...and right is wrong!!
KiMerde

Elmwood Park, IL

#27814 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>Unlike your ability to duck and dodge questions, I'm all man and can stand up and answer yours...I'm not at all obsessed with gay shit but when it's shoved in your face and the establishment tells U that U better accept it or else lose your job, sponsorship, social status (as being labeled a bigot), political position, and so on, that's where I have a problem! These days U can't even enjoy your favorite shows without being exposed to some kind of subliminal homosexual behavior! And furthurmore, my posts are not derogatory but are facts!...facts simple enough that even an 8 year old could comprehend! U shouldn't take any offense to plain facts!!...If there was anything that was just an opinion, why didn't U highlight it with a relative remark?!? When the water boils down, U will still be left with the FACT that homosexuality is not a part of the NATURAL ORDER OF PROCREATION AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF SPECIES...plain and simple!!!!! To the homosexual, down is up...left is right...and right is wrong!!
I know, right?
First Black men got the right to vote in 1869.
Then they shove all this damned women's rights crap down your throat. Suffragettes and all and women get the right to vote in 1919.
Then those wacky mixed race marriages came down the turnpike in 1967. Lord knows how they rubbed that in our faces too.
Now this entire marriage equality thing..........what will they try to shove down our throats next?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 3 min Hannah V 1,007
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min atheism is destru... 732,994
Last Word + 2 3 min andet1987 510
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Fiu Bzdziu 599,917
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 538,965
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 5 min andet1987 4,153
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min andet1987 4,337
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 257,997
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••