“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27772 Mar 9, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You insist that procreation must be possible in order for marriage to be valid.
I'm asking you which federal law supports your opinion. So...?
I 'insist' no such thing. I simply note that it is a integral part of a normal marriage. It can't be ignored, and it certainly can't be eliminated just because a relationship that would fail 100% of the time demands it.

I'm asking you to explain how a 'law' can trump a prevailing fundamental of evolution.

So....?

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27773 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'insist' no such thing. I simply note that it is a integral part of a normal marriage. It can't be ignored, and it certainly can't be eliminated just because a relationship that would fail 100% of the time demands it.
I'm asking you to explain how a 'law' can trump a prevailing fundamental of evolution.
So....?
Smile.
Procreation and marriage are two distinct things, Greg.

Our friends, family, colleagues and government recognize our marriage. Your opinion, like your vagina, is useless.

Location hidden

#27774 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So....?
Smile.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Procreation and marriage are two distinct things, Greg.
--gay troll hate--
What a stupid statement. I am shocked you have the audacity to type it...

Marriage defines a relationship that embraces numerous aspects. You can hardly delete the natural fruit of mating behavior in marriage.

You embrace deceit to maintain your foolish denial.

Sad and sick.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27775 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Sad and sick.
You embrace denial because you have no valid argument against marriage equality.

Your rants have no affect on my marriage. None. But I do have to admit that it's pleasurable watching you squirm.

Location hidden

#27776 Mar 10, 2014

Marriage defines a relationship that embraces numerous aspects. You can hardly delete the natural fruit of mating behavior in marriage.

Sad and sick
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You embrace denial because you have no valid argument against marriage equality.
Your rants have no affect on my marriage. None. But I do have to admit that it's pleasurable watching you squirm.
LOL

You delete what you deny, and then claim I have no valid argument because I am in denial!

So gay!

You have a farce relationship.

Smirk.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27777 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So....?
Smile.
Translation: I am a freak but not like those people because I procreate.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27778 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
So says the three nipped, schizophrenic with a dried up snatch and micro clitty.

Secret smile.

Location hidden

#27779 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Sad and sick
<quoted text>
LOL
You delete what you deny, and then claim I have no valid argument because I am in denial!
So gay!
Smirk.
Keep living in the fantasy that you are better than somebody else idiotic freak.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27780 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If it NEVER mutually procreates, it certainly isn't marriage.
If it involves mating behavior that is never successful, it is a evolutionary sexual defect.
If it involves mating behavior that is never successful, it is a evolutionary sexual defect.
<quoted text>
What a deceitful claim. If you had any moral integrity you'd confront Dusty's silly attempt at 'dismissing' me instead of debating.
All you did was establish your hate and bigotry.
Smile.
With each post you become even MORE childish and ridiculous. Now I don't have moral integrity because I've chosen to respond to YOUR posts instead of Dusty. Right. This kind of asinine thinking is what we've come to expect from you.

It seems your philosophy is to keep being an idiot until they give up trying to have an adult discussion with you, and then pretend you have "won" something. Good luck with that.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27781 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
An orientation that never reproduces is a defect.
The wack-tard is the person who thinks he can dismiss reality.
Your relationship is a fraud of marriage.
<quoted text>
LOL, all the more funny because you ignore three statements of fact with no reasoned rebuttal, and then claim hate.
I'm shocked!
Smirk.
Sorry, I haven't seen any statements of fact... just opinions that are ignorant in the extreme, and which obviously stem from an irrational contempt or hatred of gay people.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27782 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply note that it is a integral part of a normal marriage.
You've never noted anything "simply". You're the queen of psuedo-science word salad and verbosity. Really, you'd make a good Republican Representative for ..........well, for the idiots in whatever state you live in (State of Denile).

Location hidden

#27783 Mar 12, 2014

Do you girls have a rational rebuttal or not?

Smile.

Location hidden

#27784 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Projection again. You are a perverted freak obsessed with other people's private sex lives.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27785 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Do you actually have ANYTHING that refutes the legal status of my state and federally recognized marriage, Hunty?

How's your third nip doing? And the schizophrenic alter ego?

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#27786 Mar 16, 2014
When a man is born with a womb and is able to bear a child naturally, then homosexuality and the HOLY matrimonial marriage of the same sex should be recognized. When a woman is able to produce a seed and pass it along to another to help fertilize an egg, then the same should apply also and we should out-right accept it. But since we know that none of the above examples exist in relation to man and woman's biological make-up, that leads us to only one conclusion...THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A PART OF THE NATURAL ORDER OF CREATION OR EVOLUTION AND IS AN ABOMINATION TO PROCREATION!!! And if it is not "NATURAL" (meaning occuring naturally in nature without the influence of humans), then we should try to get rid of it before it CORRUPTS the natural order of life!!

Location hidden

#27788 Mar 16, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
Prove that anything is wrong "right" and "wrong" shifts from society to society, and even over time within the same society. At one time in America it was wrong/unlawful and immoral for a woman to expose her ankle. Now here we are, and in many states (such as mine) breasts have been determined by the state Supreme Court to "not be a sex organ" and therefore women can pretty much freely go topless, like in city parks their front yard etc. There is no such thing as right and wrong, for instance in Muslim countries it's "the right thing to do" to murder your daughter if you think she's brought shame on your family. And the things she did to bring shame on the family might be considered wrong there, but it's perfectly normal and okay everyplace else. There is no such thing as right and wrong.
I simply note the medical fact that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

That abuse of a bodily function and a person is immoral.

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27789 Mar 16, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
When a man is born with a womb and is able to bear a child naturally, then homosexuality and the HOLY matrimonial marriage of the same sex should be recognized. When a woman is able to produce a seed and pass it along to another to help fertilize an egg, then the same should apply also and we should out-right accept it. But since we know that none of the above examples exist in relation to man and woman's biological make-up, that leads us to only one conclusion...THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A PART OF THE NATURAL ORDER OF CREATION OR EVOLUTION AND IS AN ABOMINATION TO PROCREATION!!! And if it is not "NATURAL" (meaning occuring naturally in nature without the influence of humans), then we should try to get rid of it before it CORRUPTS the natural order of life!!
Day late and a few dollars short; we have federal recognition of marriage equality.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27790 Mar 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply note the medical fact that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
That abuse of a bodily function and a person is immoral.
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...
So gay couples that don't engage in anal are ok?
Heterosexuals who engage in anal are wicked?

You're a horrible Christian, Pastor Greg. Jesus thinks you're a dick for spending so much time thinking about anal.

FYI, I'm still legally married with all of the same rights that you have. Oddly, the federal government hasn't bothered to inquire if we enjoy "the anal".

Location hidden

#27791 Mar 16, 2014
Stop replying to repetitive trolls. Let them go away.

Location hidden

#27792 Mar 16, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Homosexuality is a perfectly natural occurrence. It is likewise perfectly natural for a homosexual to seek companionship with a person of the same sex. Should homosexuals all kill themselves? Would that suit you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs India 13 min swetagarg 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Oxbow 554,616
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 33 min kinky_girl 4,405
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 45 min Willie Linkage 63
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 46 min kinky_girl 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min bacon hater 763,397
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 1 hr prochoices 17
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 263,389
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Black Thunder 42 603,514
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 175,005

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE