prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27730 Jan 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is overpopulated. If anything, defective mating behavior is the practice of having more the a couple of children.
The overpopulation explanation was debunked a long time ago.

Location hidden

#27731 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, probably ever species has what is more accurately termed 'same sex sexual behavior', because it occurs for a variety of reasons. For instance, males in some species use it as a form of domination.
Additionally, many species also lick butts and eat shit. Are you sure you want to equate gays to animals???\\
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What about asexual reproduction?
Asexual reproduction is a mode of reproduction by which offspring arise from a single parent, and inherit the genes of that parent only, it is reproduction which does not involve meiosis, ploidy reduction, or fertilization. A more stringent definition is agamogenesis which refers to reproduction without the fusion of gametes. Asexual reproduction is the primary form of reproduction for single-celled organisms such as the archaea, bacteria, and protists. Many plants and fungi reproduce asexually as well. While all prokaryotes reproduce asexually (without the formation and fusion of gametes), mechanisms for lateral gene transfer such as conjugation, transformation and transduction are sometimes likened to sexual reproduction.[1] A lack of sexual reproduction is relatively rare among multicellular organisms, for reasons that are not completely understood. Current[vague] hypotheses suggest that asexual reproduction may have short term benefits when rapid population growth is important or in stable environments, while sexual reproduction offers a net advantage by allowing more rapid generation of genetic diversity, allowing adaptation to changing environments.
https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki1...
What does that have to do with anything?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27732 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The overpopulation explanation was debunked a long time ago.
Denial is delusion.

Location hidden

#27733 Jan 5, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon you get pregnancy inside of your colon,
I discourage you from now to seat on the toliet,because without of doctors,your pregnacy will be abort
just fall down into the toliet together with diagested s...
he heeee
how you're doing Bimbo w dupy rucha ny
What a disgusting rant.

Seek therapy bro.

Location hidden

#27734 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, probably ever species has what is more accurately termed 'same sex sexual behavior', because it occurs for a variety of reasons. For instance, males in some species use it as a form of domination.
Additionally, many species also lick butts and eat shit. Are you sure you want to equate gays to animals???\\
<quoted text>
Asexual reproduction exists. Your anal obsession is irrelevant.

Location hidden

#27735 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are an animal.

I rest my case.
Clay

Virginia Beach, VA

#27737 Jan 5, 2014
Soldier of Misfortune wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care one way or another, but if you put two men or two women on an island, comeback in 100 years, you'll find 2 sets of bones. As oppose to placing a man and a woman, you'll return to find that they have created a family that will thrive past 100 years.
There, thats called going scientific on your A$$!!
Ever heard of Easter island the family's used are their resources and all that is left is bones and stones now that's factual for you mr bill nye scientific guy!! Maybe Mother Nature created a gay gene to slow the population grow hints we are going through all of are resources now :) that's scientific
JHBstl

Saint Louis, MO

#27738 Jan 7, 2014
Why bother... no one can because it isn't wrong. For those who find the idea of it unpleasant, I have some advice... stop talking about it! Better yet, stop thinking about it.(You want to talk about deviant... lets discuss your inability to leave well enough alone a topic that is supposedly distasteful to you).

I am a heterosexual male who finds the idea of homosexual engagement utterly unappetizing and thoroughly distasteful. However, just because I don't like it doesn't give me any right to deny anyone else the option. Hell, if I had the right to deny everyone all of the things I don't like, no one would ever eat frozen peas or swim in non-chlorinated bodies of water ever again.

Get over yourselves. Its not wrong because "I don't like it". Its just distasteful to YOU and me. Stop and think for just one minute how distasteful your conversation about screwing your wife or girlfriend must be to the homosexuals of the world. You don't hear them bitching and telling us we are wrong. And they aren't exactly forthcoming with the chatter about sex with each other like we hetero's are. Beyond that, its none of your business any more than it is any of their business how you live your life.

When was the last time you were forced to engage in any aspect of a homosexual lifestyle?

When was the last time a homosexual told you that you were a freak or somehow less than human because you are heterosexual?

How often have you had to witness homosexual acts in the course of your daily life?(And public displays of affection do not count unless you are going to stop the heterosexuals from doing it too).

If you can give a definitive answer to these questions then you have reason to complain. Otherwise you are whining and "being offended" (which is just the adult version of being a crybaby) by a lifestyle that is not yours nor is it being forced upon you. So shut up about it already. My wife and I don't see fit to carry on about it, why should you?
Flame

Pittsburgh, PA

#27739 Feb 8, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to start with, heterosexual parents can and do have homosexual and even bisexual babies that grow up int homosexual and bisexual adults and as far as we know they've been doing this since the beginings of recorded history and beyond. Every generation has produced offspring that can't or don't have offspring and that hasn't causedthe collapse of the human race so a small percentage of men and women who are naturally homosexual doesn't represent all that much of a threat. If we haven'tcaused the collapse of the human race after this many generations it's unlikely we ever will. By the way, gays and lesbians have created more than a few children among themselvesfor quite a few years now, so yes somebody's parents could be homosexual...
Well if you learn to teach them how life works then you wouldnt see that issue, people arent born that way.. because if it where true wed all be gay and we aren't you know how most of this happens media... and chose for the fact like when something stupid happens the first thing women do is run to another woman and blame it on the guy... which is really not his fault. sure the action the man might of done is total 100 percent is wrong but isnt that when a woman or man should say let me pick my girl or i girls case bfs the right way?

no cause they rather rush and marry someone they dont know.. that means if a woman already runs into being lesb or bi its because it something she always liked.. in the end their all just excuses to justify your actions.. if you wanna live that way thats yall issue but at the end of the day its all wrong.. one because a man and man or woman or woman cant reproduce at the end of the day you came out of a man and woman, you will need a mans sperm to get pregnant.. or you will just have to adopt which in return that kid came from a man and woman...

and guys who love to do women in the butt are dirty.. but thats what they like.. at the end of the day its like food you can try it but at the end of the day you have you either like it and keep eating it or you dont and never again..

and for people who wanna bring up the bible God isnt wrong.. he gave us all free will if you chose to do something thats wrong that is not his fault its your own.. because when i last remember being homosexual is an abomination.. God says Love the person but hate the sin.. oh just because your gay dont mean he hates you.. no he loves you the same as me and everyone else he just dont like what your doing.

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.(NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you.(TNIV, Mark 7:20-23)

They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-- who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.(NIV, Romans 1:25-27)

and since im not gonna argue with any of you who think its normal to be gay because its not.. im gone anyways hope God can shall you all the truth and hope it isn't to late.. but some people cant accept the cold truth and will get rebellious and say stupid things i don't wanna read.. so have a nice life and good bye people

Location hidden

#27741 Feb 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If homosexuality wasn't wrong.....and God thought it was o.k. for two men, or women, to be together in marriage, or whatever..........the Holy Trinity would not have created........Eve, and the continued female gender. See, you unrepentant homosexuals are going to keep 'excusing your behavior'.........straight into the hopeless pits of an eternity in hell. 4 REAL. I heard a t.v. minister saying that hell isn't forever and that God wouldn't do that to even the most wicked men to ever live on earth. Oh really?! Then why does God's Holy Word, the Holy Bible, say that the wicked will be ' tormented day and night forever and ever.'???
The Bible is not God's Holy word. Thanks for sharing your delusion.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27743 Feb 10, 2014
Flame wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you learn to teach them how life works then you wouldnt see that issue, people arent born that way.. because if it where true wed all be gay and we aren't you know how most of this happens media... and chose for the fact like when something stupid happens the first thing women do is run to another woman and blame it on the guy... which is really not his fault. sure the action the man might of done is total 100 percent is wrong but isnt that when a woman or man should say let me pick my girl or i girls case bfs the right way?
no cause they rather rush and marry someone they dont know.. that means if a woman already runs into being lesb or bi its because it something she always liked.. in the end their all just excuses to justify your actions.. if you wanna live that way thats yall issue but at the end of the day its all wrong.. one because a man and man or woman or woman cant reproduce at the end of the day you came out of a man and woman, you will need a mans sperm to get pregnant.. or you will just have to adopt which in return that kid came from a man and woman...
and guys who love to do women in the butt are dirty.. but thats what they like.. at the end of the day its like food you can try it but at the end of the day you have you either like it and keep eating it or you dont and never again..
and for people who wanna bring up the bible God isnt wrong.. he gave us all free will if you chose to do something thats wrong that is not his fault its your own.. because when i last remember being homosexual is an abomination.. God says Love the person but hate the sin.. oh just because your gay dont mean he hates you.. no he loves you the same as me and everyone else he just dont like what your doing.
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.(NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)
What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you.(TNIV, Mark 7:20-23)
They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-- who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.(NIV, Romans 1:25-27)
and since im not gonna argue with any of you who think its normal to be gay because its not.. im gone anyways hope God can shall you all the truth and hope it isn't to late.. but some people cant accept the cold truth and will get rebellious and say stupid things i don't wanna read.. so have a nice life and good bye people
Thanks for being so brave to show us the horrible failures of the Pittsburgh school system. Does every child get a trophy just for participating? Do they make special ed. students valedictorian? Isn't it nice they instilled you with so much self-esteem that you think people will accept your ignorant, illiterate gibberish as some kind of profound wisdom, while completely failing to give you a basic understanding of the English language?
Talia

Calgary, Canada

#27745 Mar 3, 2014
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
You want scientific proof? Hmmm let's see... MEN and WOMEN are made to be together and to have children. They're bodies are MADE FOR THAT. Made to be with each other. There. That's scientific proof
Lovely

Calgary, Canada

#27746 Mar 3, 2014
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of Easter island the family's used are their resources and all that is left is bones and stones now that's factual for you mr bill nye scientific guy!! Maybe Mother Nature created a gay gene to slow the population grow hints we are going through all of are resources now :) that's scientific
Actually that's pretty smart. A gay gene to slow the growth of population.
Lovely

Calgary, Canada

#27747 Mar 3, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is not God's Holy word. Thanks for sharing your delusion.
Wow. You clearly have no religion

Location hidden

#27748 Mar 3, 2014
Lovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You clearly have no religion
Does anyone actually need religion? What purpose does religion serve?

“=”

Appleton WI

#27749 Mar 3, 2014
Talia wrote:
<quoted text>
You want scientific proof? Hmmm let's see... MEN and WOMEN are made to be together and to have children. They're bodies are MADE FOR THAT. Made to be with each other. There. That's scientific proof
So, by this "logic," if a relationship doesn't produce children, it's "wrong?"

Location hidden

#27750 Mar 3, 2014
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by this "logic," if a relationship doesn't produce children, it's "wrong?"
If it NEVER mutually procreates, it certainly isn't marriage.

If it involves mating behavior that is never successful, it is a evolutionary sexual defect.

Smile.

“=”

Appleton WI

#27751 Mar 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me any marriage law or any source other than yourself that states anything like this. I'm not aware of any marriage laws that state that YOU get to define marriage for everybody.

Anyway, the question here isn't about marriage. Marriage or not, procreation, or lack of such, does NOT determine whether a person's sexual orientation is right or wrong, OR whether their relationship is right or wrong.
KiMare wrote:
If it involves mating behavior that is never successful, it is a evolutionary sexual defect.
Smile.
Garbage. If that were true, you better not kiss your wife or touch her breasts. These behaviors (and many more) NEVER lead to procreation, therefore must be a "evolutionary sexual defect." Bullsh!t.

I'm sorry, but it is so utterly ignorant, narrow-minded and INSANE to suggest that all physical intimacy must lead to MAKING BABIES in order to serve a legitimate purpose in human behavior. It's friggin NONSENSE and shows how far some people are willing to stretch reality in order to perpetuate their personal homophobic feelings of contempt toward gay people.

Location hidden

#27752 Mar 5, 2014
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me any marriage law or any source other than yourself that states anything like this. I'm not aware of any marriage laws that state that YOU get to define marriage for everybody.
Anyway, the question here isn't about marriage. Marriage or not, procreation, or lack of such, does NOT determine whether a person's sexual orientation is right or wrong, OR whether their relationship is right or wrong.
<quoted text>
Garbage. If that were true, you better not kiss your wife or touch her breasts. These behaviors (and many more) NEVER lead to procreation, therefore must be a "evolutionary sexual defect." Bullsh!t.
I'm sorry, but it is so utterly ignorant, narrow-minded and INSANE to suggest that all physical intimacy must lead to MAKING BABIES in order to serve a legitimate purpose in human behavior. It's friggin NONSENSE and shows how far some people are willing to stretch reality in order to perpetuate their personal homophobic feelings of contempt toward gay people.
LOL,

That's some frantic denial there.

http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27753 Mar 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
You're opinion is duly noted and dismissed. It is as irrelevant as you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min WasteWater 2,010
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 646,314
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min VIKING 971,566
Wholesale Nike Kobe 11 Basketball Shoes on www.... 12 min nbakobe11 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min -KENTUCKY- 47,805
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 53,812
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 105,569
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web