prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27709 Sep 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

All that is left is, "...and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death." Matthew 10:21
Isn't that the logical response when we have brutalized the bonds of marriage and family at the expense of children?
Sure, that's going to happen. Children are going to bond together in a coordinated worldwide effort to exterminate their gay parents.

You fantasies run pretty rampant, don't the KiMerde?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27710 Sep 27, 2013
they*

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27711 Sep 27, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, that's going to happen. Children are going to bond together in a coordinated worldwide effort to exterminate their gay parents.
You fantasies run pretty rampant, don't the KiMerde?
Where did I say that?

The context indicates the natural bonds between parent and child will be destroyed.

Don't you keep asserting they don't matter?

Idiot.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27712 Sep 29, 2013
GOD: "And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26:29)

Isn't it amazing how the Christ-insanity-ist KiMerde uses Leviticus to harass gays when Leviticus tells him to eat the flesh of his sons and daughters. Why does KiMerde promote one verse while ignoring this one?

Because of course, KiMerde is a retarded pew warming reprobates who hasn't an honest decent bone in his body.

Location hidden

#27713 Sep 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that?
I have the post number and the page number where you said exactly that you arrogant reprobate.

Location hidden

#27714 Sep 29, 2013
Wisdoms from the young wrote:
Who freaking cares? I'd rather see to guys holding hands down the street than see 2 guys breaking into a car seriously? This causes no real harm. If you disagree with it fine.okay.whatever but don't go around being obsessed with telling people what they are doing wrong
This argument sounds like the drama in highschool
I suspect that KiMerde never made it past 7th grade so Highschool is something he doesn't know anything about; all he knows about is how to use the Bible to harass gay people and stand at the front of a church and rob pew warmers. He seems to be stuck in some kind of 1950's government sponsored movie where blacks are shown as stupid, women as property and gays as child molesting monsters.

So far no one has been able to tell any difference between what comes out of his mouth and what comes out of his ass. I suspect there isn't any difference.

Location hidden

#27715 Sep 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text> r
Who wants to live on an island with a bunch of inbred degenerates?
And who would want to go to KiMerds church and pew warm with all of his inbred degenerates?

This is what Christ-insanity-ists do when they inbreed with one another, the Bible is quite clear on this matter:

"So we boiled my son, and ate him. And on the next day I said to her,'Give your son, that we may eat him.' but she has hidden her son" (2 Kings 6:28-29 RSV)

Location hidden

#27716 Sep 29, 2013
bible wrote:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination. Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus has more scientific errors than any other book of the Bible.

GOD: "And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26:29)

So two men having sex with one another is an abomination but eating the flesh of your children is just roses roses in your beliefs.

I just love it when you make a fool of yourself by being so stupid.
SexySniper

Allentown, PA

#27718 Nov 14, 2013
she said wrote:
<quoted text>
right or wrong? I do know I have never heard of animals of the same sex having this issue!
Oh yeah? Practice what you preach you stupid idiot. There are TONS of animals known to show homosexual tendencies. There is even an breed of lizard entirely female that can still reproduce. So next time, get your facts right, and stop listening to Fox News.
SexySniper

Allentown, PA

#27719 Nov 14, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, male dogs mount each other.
*sends you artificial internet hug*
SexySniper

Allentown, PA

#27720 Nov 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus has more scientific errors than any other book of the Bible.
So two men having sex with one another is an abomination but eating the flesh of your children is just roses roses in your beliefs.
I just love it when you make a fool of yourself by being so stupid.
I couldn't find the original comment so i'll just reply here. I don't CARE what the bible says man. Everyone in America IS NOT Christian. Give me some FACTS about why it is wrong, i don't give a damn about you homophobes and your joint opinion
harveyton

Donora, PA

#27721 Nov 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Amazing sex is wrong ban sex
Adrian

Maineville, OH

#27722 Dec 10, 2013
Lambs breath wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but thats not what that opening was designed for.If excrament came out of my wifes vagina I certainly would not stick my tallywhacker in it! F#@!*n GROSS!!!!
well many gross matters do come out such a urine and blood and other items we need not discuss your argument invid

Location hidden

#27723 Dec 10, 2013
Marriage has the leg of natural procreation to stand on. That can’t be eradicated. Marriage laws at their core exist to tie men to responsibility to their children. A gay person cannot be put in this position. He/she cannot abandon his/her offspring that were naturally created with a same sex partner. Marriage is about responsibility, not privilege. Each party has a duty to the other. Traditionally the man had the responsibility to provide and protect and women had to be faithful and nurture. The laws were designed to support the natural order. Homosexual relations cannot be part of this natural order because they do not give life and do not need protection the same way that life giving relations do.

Location hidden

#27724 Dec 10, 2013
Homosexuality isn't 'wrong', it is a sexual defect. A mating behavior defect to be exact.
your girlfriend

Bristol, PA

#27725 Jan 2, 2014
she said wrote:
<quoted text>
right or wrong? I do know I have never heard of animals of the same sex having this issue!
Actually there are gay animals. Google it. Watch the discovery channel. Read a book. Whichever you prefer.

Location hidden

#27726 Jan 3, 2014
your girlfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there are gay animals. Google it. Watch the discovery channel. Read a book. Whichever you prefer.
Actually, probably ever species has what is more accurately termed 'same sex sexual behavior', because it occurs for a variety of reasons. For instance, males in some species use it as a form of domination.

Additionally, many species also lick butts and eat shit. Are you sure you want to equate gays to animals???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27727 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Homosexuality isn't 'wrong', it is a sexual defect. A mating behavior defect to be exact.
The world is overpopulated. If anything, defective mating behavior is the practice of having more the a couple of children.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27728 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, probably ever species has what is more accurately termed 'same sex sexual behavior', because it occurs for a variety of reasons. For instance, males in some species use it as a form of domination.
Additionally, many species also lick butts and eat shit. Are you sure you want to equate gays to animals???
What about asexual reproduction?

Asexual reproduction is a mode of reproduction by which offspring arise from a single parent, and inherit the genes of that parent only, it is reproduction which does not involve meiosis, ploidy reduction, or fertilization. A more stringent definition is agamogenesis which refers to reproduction without the fusion of gametes. Asexual reproduction is the primary form of reproduction for single-celled organisms such as the archaea, bacteria, and protists. Many plants and fungi reproduce asexually as well. While all prokaryotes reproduce asexually (without the formation and fusion of gametes), mechanisms for lateral gene transfer such as conjugation, transformation and transduction are sometimes likened to sexual reproduction.[1] A lack of sexual reproduction is relatively rare among multicellular organisms, for reasons that are not completely understood. Current[vague] hypotheses suggest that asexual reproduction may have short term benefits when rapid population growth is important or in stable environments, while sexual reproduction offers a net advantage by allowing more rapid generation of genetic diversity, allowing adaptation to changing environments.

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki1...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#27729 Jan 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What about asexual reproduction?
Asexual reproduction is a mode of reproduction by which offspring arise from a single parent, and inherit the genes of that parent only, it is reproduction which does not involve meiosis, ploidy reduction, or fertilization. A more stringent definition is agamogenesis which refers to reproduction without the fusion of gametes. Asexual reproduction is the primary form of reproduction for single-celled organisms such as the archaea, bacteria, and protists. Many plants and fungi reproduce asexually as well. While all prokaryotes reproduce asexually (without the formation and fusion of gametes), mechanisms for lateral gene transfer such as conjugation, transformation and transduction are sometimes likened to sexual reproduction.[1] A lack of sexual reproduction is relatively rare among multicellular organisms, for reasons that are not completely understood. Current[vague] hypotheses suggest that asexual reproduction may have short term benefits when rapid population growth is important or in stable environments, while sexual reproduction offers a net advantage by allowing more rapid generation of genetic diversity, allowing adaptation to changing environments.
https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki1...
very soon you get pregnancy inside of your colon,
I discourage you from now to seat on the toliet,because without of doctors,your pregnacy will be abort
just fall down into the toliet together with diagested s...
he heeee
how you're doing Bimbo w dupy rucha ny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 55,715
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Steve III 649,690
should i give my brother a bj? (Dec '12) 6 min Denise 32
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 30 min _Susan_ 67
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 44,921
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 2 hr pearlofagirl 13
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr andet1987 2,282
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 14 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web