Piss on bucket

Haverhill, MA

#27688 Sep 20, 2013
I'll try homosexuality and was boring. I rather have women. Amen.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27689 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, please be specific about what is foolish about any single point I make.
As usual, you will avoid the challenge.
SMile.
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.

Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27690 Sep 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.
Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.
Twist the knife a little more..... lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27691 Sep 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist the knife a little more..... lol
You mean like,

From start to finish, ss couples cannot measure up to marriage.

In the end, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

And there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to change that.

Smile.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27692 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, please be specific about what is foolish about any single point I make.
As usual, you will avoid the challenge.
SMile.
You're not worth the time and effort to be specific. It is more than sufficient to say that your posts in general are "desperate foolishness" among other things, such as worthless ignorant nonsense. You flatter yourself thinking you are any kind of "challenge" to anyone. You are delusional. You repeatedly spam us with your most asinine theories as if they are brilliant. Pathetic.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27693 Sep 20, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not worth the time and effort to be specific. It is more than sufficient to say that your posts in general are "desperate foolishness" among other things, such as worthless ignorant nonsense. You flatter yourself thinking you are any kind of "challenge" to anyone. You are delusional. You repeatedly spam us with your most asinine theories as if they are brilliant. Pathetic.
I accept your concession.

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27694 Sep 20, 2013
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.

Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27695 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole post is desperate foolishness.
Like your entire trolling act?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27696 Sep 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.
Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.
My marriage produced two sons.

Your relationship produced hemorrhoids.

See the difference?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27697 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My marriage produced two sons.
Your relationship produced hemorrhoids.
See the difference?
I have two sons, and a daughter. Guess I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.

Please clarify your comment about hemorrhoids. Neither of us has them. I can only assume that you're taking pleasure in the notion that we participate in anal sex. Odd, that you'd even consider that...

You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.

Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27698 Sep 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two sons, and a daughter. Guess I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.
Please clarify your comment about hemorrhoids. Neither of us has them. I can only assume that you're taking pleasure in the notion that we participate in anal sex. Odd, that you'd even consider that...
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.
Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.
Those children are the result of an marriage vow you broke.

You lie about the hemorrhoids.

Your relationship is barren.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27699 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Those children are the result of an marriage vow you broke.
You lie about the hemorrhoids.
Your relationship is barren.
So now, in addition to being a "gender authority", you're and anal authority?
Being an a-hole doesn't make you an expert on my backside.

2 boys, 1 girl, no hemorrhoids.

See the difference?

You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.

Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27700 Sep 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, in addition to being a "gender authority", you're and anal authority?
Being an a-hole doesn't make you an expert on my backside.
2 boys, 1 girl, no hemorrhoids.
See the difference?
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.
Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.
You threw your real marriage away for a fake half.

You abandoned natural intercourse for a inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning intercourse.

You are disqualified.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27701 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You threw your real marriage away for a fake half.
You abandoned natural intercourse for a inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning intercourse.
You are disqualified.
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.

Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#27702 Sep 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist the knife a little more..... lol
I think we should all send Sandy a condolence card, esp on their anniversary.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27704 Sep 21, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should all send Sandy a condolence card, esp on their anniversary.
Yea, why not.
greengiant

Bexhill, UK

#27705 Sep 23, 2013
Soldier of Misfortune wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care one way or another, but if you put two men or two women on an island, comeback in 100 years, you'll find 2 sets of bones. As oppose to placing a man and a woman, you'll return to find that they have created a family that will thrive past 100 years.
There, thats called going scientific on your A$$!!
that doesn't prove that being gay is wrong, it just proves that two people of the same sex can not physically reproduce... I'm sorry but you didn't give a justified answer to the original question.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27706 Sep 23, 2013
greengiant wrote:
<quoted text> that doesn't prove that being gay is wrong, it just proves that two people of the same sex can not physically reproduce... I'm sorry but you didn't give a justified answer to the original question.
r
Who wants to live on an island with a bunch of inbred degenerates?
Wisdoms from the young

New Carlisle, OH

#27707 Sep 26, 2013
Who freaking cares? I'd rather see to guys holding hands down the street than see 2 guys breaking into a car seriously? This causes no real harm. If you disagree with it fine.okay.whatever but don't go around being obsessed with telling people what they are doing wrong

This argument sounds like the drama in highschool

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27708 Sep 27, 2013
Wisdoms from the young wrote:
Who freaking cares? I'd rather see to guys holding hands down the street than see 2 guys breaking into a car seriously? This causes no real harm. If you disagree with it fine.okay.whatever but don't go around being obsessed with telling people what they are doing wrong
This argument sounds like the drama in highschool
Wisdom from a near senile old jackass;

I remember when the Church rose up against divorce. Most couples worked through the ups and downs of marriage because of God, and maybe more so, because of the children. But then psychologists claimed divorce had no affect on children.

And the government intervened with no fault divorce. And the Church decided it was more important to welcome divorced people than to protect the life-long devastation it imparts on children.

I remember when the Church rallied against legalizing abortion. The shame of immorality reined in promiscuity. But doctors said the cost of back alley abortions was too great.

And the government intervened once again. And the Church decided not being harsh was more important than 40 million children being murdered.

Now the Church is being challenged to call ss couples the same as marriage. The courts say mutually sterile, duplicated gendered halves are equal to marriage.

And the government is once again poised to intervene. And the Pope is recommending that once again the Church step back.

Can't help but wonder what on earth that means for children.

All that is left is, "...and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death." Matthew 10:21

Isn't that the logical response when we have brutalized the bonds of marriage and family at the expense of children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (May '13) 2 min girls united states 110
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 5 min girls united states 92
Poll have you ever been completely naked in public o... 13 min girls united states 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min dollarsbill 1,931
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min bacon hater 816,921
"Football is much more important than children" 36 min gougoudandan 3
Stop the 2015 Recession Now -- before itís too ... 40 min gougoudandan 4
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 58 min bacon hater 97,948
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 39,937
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 609,713
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oxbow 578,539
More from around the web