prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27580 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:

"It has to do with GLSE or Gay Low Self Esteem.
Gay low self esteem is caused by reading the lies pew warming Christ-insanity-ists, like you KiMare, spread about gay people.

You really should stop giving the god you claim you believe in the finger.

Location hidden

#27581 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A well known gay dude who is not in denial.
You have NO logical rebuttel.
You are an unknown Christ-insanity-ist who hates God for the miserable life you are leading. Well, surprise, your miserable life is all your fault, it is a result of you not being able to play well with others. No wonder every one thinks you are a moron.

Location hidden

#27582 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Responses that are pure denial with troll hate.
Not even one attempt to address the points.
Why?
Because you can't.
You are the one not addressing the points and the point is in the last 25,000 posts there is not a single shred of evidence that homosexuality is wrong. We are safe in concluding that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Your personal beliefs about homosexuality are irrelevant. As is your Christ-insanity.

Location hidden

#27583 Sep 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you have no point.
Well, actually, he is making the point that he is an evil old man who can think of nothing else but anal sex all day long. The point is that there is nothing wrong with sex [except the way KiMare does it] and there are no rules about it. All peaceful activity between consenting adults is completely acceptable to normal rational people. Of course KiMare is far form normal or rational.

Location hidden

#27584 Sep 15, 2013
Roads wrote:
<quoted text>
True, it's not healthy to try to impose your own sense of morality onto another's sex life.
But I actually think people's private sex lives should be of interest to normal people, because unhealthy practices that aren't talked about can become big problems.
For example, in my work, I speak to a lot of school health nurses, who tell me there is a big increase in teens feeling pressured into anal sex, to avoid pregnancy. There is also a myth in high schools that you can't catch std's through anal sex. Because the topic of anal sex is a social taboo, education about safe anal sex is lacking, and it's a serious problem. Some teens also commonly attempt to use makeshift forms of birth control that don't actually work. There is also little understanding among teens of consent, and many teens who are raped won't tell anyone, because they wonder if it was partially their fault. Many adults don't understand consent in sexual relationships either.
I know in your post, you probably had independent, healthy adults in mind, but especially with vulnerable people (not just teens), I actually think it's really important to take an interest in their private sex lives, to help people make informed decisions, and help protect them from becoming victims of disease and sex crime.
I believe you missed the context in which WasteWater's comment was made.

KiMare is obsessed with anal sex, not in discussing it, but in condemning it because of his Christ-insanity. Of course rational normal and intelligent people what to have sex-education to protect their children. But we are not dealing with intelligent rational normal people we are dealing with KiMare who is a belligerent pew warming Con-artist who wants to keep people ignorant of any way to protect themselves during sexual activity. He wishes for people to get harmed by sexual activity so everyone will stop having sex. All sex except for sex to produce a baby. If you have recreational sex he wants something to go wrong and for everyone to suffer the consequences.

Location hidden

#27585 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And my point is that....
You have posted your point over 16,000 times and it has never been accepted or deemed convincing. Indeed, it is almost always rejected except by your fellow pew warming Christ-insanity-ists.

Insanity is doing the same thing 16,000 times and each time expecting a new or different outcome.

You are living proof that pew warming causes mental illness. And only the mentally ill have a problem with homosexuality. Well, and closet cases.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27586 Sep 15, 2013
SS proposal in a Utah Home Depot. Oh, those whacky mormons:

http://www.topix.com/news/gay/2013/09/130914K...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27587 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And my point is that if you want to equate ss couples with marriage, the most intimate physical act of union has to be included. Anal sex is an abusive violation of nature, and a vile insult to intimacy.
Moreover, anal sex exposes the broken mating behavior at the root of homosexual orientation.
Your point is simply shortsighted denial that tries to ignore anything that conflicts.
Anal sex again? Totally irrelevant. There is no sex act qualifier in any marriage license.

Are you really this stupid?

Location hidden

#27588 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And my point is that if you want to equate ss couples with marriage, the most intimate physical act of union has to be included. Anal sex is an abusive violation of nature, and a vile insult to intimacy.
Moreover, anal sex exposes the broken mating behavior at the root of homosexual orientation.
Your point is simply shortsighted denial that tries to ignore anything that conflicts.
Let me ask you this. Who is a homosexual supposed to marry? What about a true hermaphrodite?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27589 Sep 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
SS proposal in a Utah Home Depot. Oh, those whacky mormons:
http://www.topix.com/news/gay/2013/09/130914K...
OH look, another mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicated gendered couple faking marriage poorly.

Only ever a half of marriage.

And nothing anyone does will change that.

Location hidden

#27590 Sep 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex again? Totally irrelevant. There is no sex act qualifier in any marriage license.
Then why are you so embarrassed by it?

Location hidden

#27591 Sep 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you this. Who is a homosexual supposed to marry? What about a true hermaphrodite?
The same as any other person. A person of the opposite sex.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27593 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
OH look, another mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicated gendered couple faking marriage poorly.
Only ever a half of marriage.
And nothing anyone does will change that.
It's that your legal opinion?
Godlust

Chicago, IL

#27595 Sep 15, 2013
"...and God said....." God is a character in a book along with hundreds of other stories turned into reality by human imagination....nothing more. How about you religious godbots minding your own brainwashed lives and leave the other alone....how about that? Go save Warren Jeffs or drink some Jim Jones Jesus Juice...the world would be a better place!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#27596 Sep 15, 2013
Godlust wrote:
"...and God said....." God is a character in a book along with hundreds of other stories turned into reality by human imagination....nothing more. How about you religious godbots minding your own brainwashed lives and leave the other alone....how about that? Go save Warren Jeffs or drink some Jim Jones Jesus Juice...the world would be a better place!!!!!!!!!!
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Smile.

Location hidden

#27597 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you so embarrassed by it?
False. I simply don't care about your worthless red herring argument so I point out the obvious fallacy which is, no sex act is required of any civil marriage contract.

Location hidden

#27598 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The same as any other person. A person of the opposite sex.
FALSE

There is no opposite sex for a true hermaphrodite. Who should the hermaphrodite marry?

Location hidden

#27599 Sep 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
False. I simply don't care about your worthless red herring argument so I point out the obvious fallacy which is, no sex act is required of any civil marriage contract.
Yours is the red herring.

I've never insinuated any sex requirement for the marriage license.

I have pointed out that anal sex exposes the defect of homosexual orientation.

And that it is the closest gays can equate to the intimate oneness of marriage. An inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act...

Location hidden

#27600 Sep 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
FALSE
There is no opposite sex for a true hermaphrodite. Who should the hermaphrodite marry?
While a true hermaphrodite has both tissues, there is no case of both genitals being functioning.

As in my case, a lesbian trapped in a straight man with a non-functioning vagina.

Location hidden

#27602 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
While a true hermaphrodite has both tissues, there is no case of both genitals being functioning.
As in my case, a lesbian trapped in a straight man with a non-functioning vagina.
So why do you hate homosexuals? Could it be a projection of your own insecurity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 16 min RFD 80
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 25 min HFCS - What It Is 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min Inf 37,317
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 1 hr RFD 19
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Wheres The Lighter 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,555
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 2 hr Sis 77
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Tellthetruth 988,615
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr oneear69 688,931
More from around the web