prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27532 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They know the difference between ss couples and marriage too.
Yes, they do. The ones who aren't married are just couples; the SS couples who are married are MARRIED. That's the difference that you're too stupid to recognize.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27533 Sep 3, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do. The ones who aren't married are just couples; the SS couples who are married are MARRIED. That's the difference that you're too stupid to recognize.
It's not nice to lie to special people.

That's why I never lie to you.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#27534 Sep 3, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You are arguing with a person who is mentally ill. Think of the former Pvt. Bradley Manning; now known as Chelsea Manning.
No, sunshine, you're not worth the effort of arguing with.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#27535 Sep 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu schizo.
Make me, Adolf. You'd have better luck telling a wild dingo to Sit! Stay!

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27536 Sep 3, 2013
imcrater wrote:
Personally I don't have a problem with being bi-sexual and dressing up, to me it is an individuals right to decide how they act and look. So for me it is not wrong, just my opinion.. have a great day ..
I agree... but what does being bisexual (or gay) have to do with "dressing up?" Do you think being gay or bisexual is about a way of acting and looking?
DR WHO

Santa Cruz, CA

#27537 Sep 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is a cancer of the western societies and needs to be rooted out..
Move to Russia. We don't need people like you living here.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#27538 Sep 4, 2013
DR WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Move to Russia. We don't need people like you living here.
I am right here and I am in germany.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#27539 Sep 4, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me, Adolf. You'd have better luck telling a wild dingo to Sit! Stay!
You are schizo.
DR WHO

Santa Cruz, CA

#27540 Sep 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am right here and I am in germany.
Good. Stay there you insignificant little Nazi lair.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#27541 Sep 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are schizo.
Projection. Why do they give you computer access @ the funny farm?

“True Blue”

New Holland

#27542 Sep 6, 2013
DR WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Stay there you insignificant little Nazi lair.
Yep! I'll agree with that.
logic

Westland, MI

#27544 Sep 9, 2013
Too many personal insults. Not enough respectful, thoughtful discussion.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#27545 Sep 10, 2013
wukong wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of people think liver is gross....doesn't mean it's wrong.
a lot of people think oral sex is gross....but that doesn't mean it's wrong....and it CERTAINLY isn't going to stop anyone.
if your agrument is "if men were meant to have sex, there would be a compatible opening"........for them, there IS a compatible opening.
I ask people that say things like (its ok to be gay) First of all...never say (gay) gay means happy. Say,(homo!) Also i say to those, You mean to tell me you think its (OK) for one man to stick his dick up another mans ass?

I get shocked expressions and stuttering and mumbles. What I hate the very most about this loathsome subject is that the HOMO agenda insists that not only do I have to accept it but also embrace it! IDONT HAVE TO DO SHIT! Stop telling me I have to like this. You can queer off all you want. Stop telling me and stop trying to convince others its (OK) its not! Stop trying to force your way into traditional moral organizations and train wreck them! Make your own clubs!

Your agenda may be working here in America where most everyone is stupid or a homo themselfs. Fortunatly it will never work in places like Russia or China or many other places.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#27546 Sep 10, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We have Down's syndrome students at my school that could right a more intelligent and moving poem. Your poem.com like your opinion, is stupid.
Carry on, Hunty.
Well, we can all be happy that that apparently the suicide rate is very high for homos. Personaly you may all queer off all you like. You may practice this loathsome activity as you will. BUT...STOP TELLING ME I HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS! I DONT! STOP TRYING TO MAKE A CRIMINAL OUT OF ME FOR THINKING THIS IS ABOUT THE MOST REPULSIVE LOATHSOME KIND OF BEHAVIOR ANY ONE CAN THINK OF! let me have my opinion and stop trying to ram your queer agneda down my throat. Stay to yourselfs and stop trying to invade private clubs and traditional values. Now you are not happy spreading your loathsome (gay) agenda here, you must try to make the rest of the world accept this also? How has that ben working lately? LOL...be glad you are in America where most are moronic and easily manipulated

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27547 Sep 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
We know the homosexuals have their own faked pink bible.Things turned upside down. What was bad became good and what was good became bad.Hilarious
In English, there are 233 different distinct versions or translations of the Bible. We speak as if there is only one but that is not true, 233 is more than one.

In most versions of the Bible, slavery, killing and murder are always good and homosexuality is interrupted as being bad because of poor translations made by self loathing homophobic closet queens.

Matt. 18:19-20,[GW] "I can guarantee again that if two of you agree on anything here on earth, my Father in heaven will accept it." Jesus guarantees that if two people agree to have gay sex with one another his father accepts it. If God can accept homosexuality then why can't you KKKrist-insanity-ists?

Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:" There is a time for homosexuality and a season for sodomy. 2 cor. 3:17,

And let us not gloss over the homosexuality of God's favorite person King David.

2 SAM. 1:26, "David said, "I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women"

And of course there is this verse:

"Eccles. 8:15 [MARY]"...for there is nothing good for a man under the sun except to eat and to drink and to be gay..."

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27548 Sep 13, 2013
Look at this, a quarter of a million posts and still not a single shred of evidence that homosexuality is wrong.

Location hidden

#27549 Sep 13, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Look at this, a quarter of a million posts and still not a single shred of evidence that homosexuality is wrong.
Of course not. But it is a sexual disorder.

And anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27550 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. But it is a sexual disorder.
And anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Fixated on anal sex?

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27551 Sep 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixated on anal sex?
Virtually all mainstream authorities have already debunked and rejected his ignorant archaic notion that homosexuality is a "sexual disorder." But I think many would agree that his obsession with anal sex is indeed at an unhealthy level and likely related to some kind of REAL disorder.

Location hidden

#27552 Sep 13, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually all mainstream authorities have already debunked and rejected his ignorant archaic notion that homosexuality is a "sexual disorder." But I think many would agree that his obsession with anal sex is indeed at an unhealthy level and likely related to some kind of REAL disorder.
No legitimate authority could make any such claim without knowing what does cause homosexuality.

However, the fact is, a mating attraction that is inherently fruitless is considered a defect. In fact, that is why there is a desperate search to find the cause of homosexuality.

I note anal sex only to point out another aspect of sexual defect. Especially with the attempt to equate anal sex with the natural sexual intimacy of marriage.

You only prove my point by your embarrassment about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 653,874
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Insults Are Easier 63,642
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 973,742
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Annaleigh 106,489
Straight c**k 19 min Horny 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min onemale 281,849
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 39 min Jess 728
More from around the web