prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#27511 Sep 2, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've a better idea. Bend over and let them some homosexual root you.
So much stupidity should be punished.
conservative crapola

Matawan, NJ

#27512 Sep 2, 2013
Right or wrong is incorrectly framing the question.

The real question is: "Is homosexuality abnormal behavior?" And the answer is obviously yes it is abnormal behavior practiced by mentally ill people.

If everyone on the planet at this moment decided to exclusively practice homosexuality for the rest of their lives then the human race would become extinct in a little over three generations. Just think about embracing a behavior that would wipe out our species as much as any nuclear holocaust, viral plague, climatic disaster or impact from an interstellar object.

Homosexuality is abnormal behavior practiced by mentally ill people.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#27513 Sep 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll punish you little boy. Whips and chains...and I'll wear my convict costume.
conservative crapola

Matawan, NJ

#27514 Sep 2, 2013
Even insects, bacteria and rodents engage in reproductive behavior in order to propagate their species. Homosexuals are lower than they are.
conservative crapola

Matawan, NJ

#27515 Sep 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are arguing with a person who is mentally ill. Think of the former Pvt. Bradley Manning; now known as Chelsea Manning.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27516 Sep 2, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Right or wrong is incorrectly framing the question.
Sweetie, homosexuality isn't a behavior any more than your hypothetical heterosexuality is. It is a sexual orientation which helps frame how we go through life. You're confusing homosexuality with same sex sexual acts. While we are a large subset of those, there's always been a lot more of them than there have been of us. Same sex sex acts have never required the involvement of anyone actually homosexually oriented. The answer to your rather obvious problems with people engaging in same sex sexual acts, is don't engage in them and refrain from fantasizing about them (if you can). Now if you actually run into someone engaging in them someplace that the law and modesty should tell them not to, then you might have a bone to pick. Right now you have to look long and hard to be offended.

As to just how "normal" homosexuality is in the population. Same sex attracted people have have been a part of the human species throughout all of recorded history and beyond. Nature has its reasons for us to be here, even if we don't fully understand them. Our being homosexual isn't our problem, it is yours.
Adam

#27517 Sep 2, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll punish you little boy. Whips and chains...and I'll wear my convict costume.
Stfu schizo.
Adam

#27518 Sep 2, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, homosexuality isn't a behavior any more than your hypothetical heterosexuality is. It is a sexual orientation which helps frame how we go through life. You're confusing homosexuality with same sex sexual acts. While we are a large subset of those, there's always been a lot more of them than there have been of us. Same sex sex acts have never required the involvement of anyone actually homosexually oriented. The answer to your rather obvious problems with people engaging in same sex sexual acts, is don't engage in them and refrain from fantasizing about them (if you can). Now if you actually run into someone engaging in them someplace that the law and modesty should tell them not to, then you might have a bone to pick. Right now you have to look long and hard to be offended.
As to just how "normal" homosexuality is in the population. Same sex attracted people have have been a part of the human species throughout all of recorded history and beyond. Nature has its reasons for us to be here, even if we don't fully understand them. Our being homosexual isn't our problem, it is yours.
When will you hang yourself,Richard?
Adam

#27519 Sep 2, 2013
Where do homosexuals go when they die?
They don´t go to heaven where the angels fly, lake of fire is the place for the ppl who love their own flesh more than gods commandments. Watch this

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27520 Sep 2, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Even insects, bacteria and rodents engage in reproductive behavior in order to propagate their species. Homosexuals are lower than they are.
Oh dear, there's just so much about the world that Marlin Perkins didn't teach you about on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Nature has found use for everything from same sex sex acts to same sex pairs that take active roles in survival of offspring. Did you know that in the wild, the vast majority of male giraffes die virgins in regards to contributing to the gene pool? They're driven off to all male herds at the first sign of adulthood. Do you wanna know what goes on in the all male herds?
Adam

#27521 Sep 2, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh dear, there's just so much about the world that Marlin Perkins didn't teach you about on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Nature has found use for everything from same sex sex acts to same sex pairs that take active roles in survival of offspring. Did you know that in the wild, the vast majority of male giraffes die virgins in regards to contributing to the gene pool? They're driven off to all male herds at the first sign of adulthood. Do you wanna know what goes on in the all male herds?
Justifications,manipulations,l ies,excuses,tricks. The same old recycled comments again and again.

“open to all kinds of fun”

Since: Jan 13

reno

#27522 Sep 2, 2013
Personally I don't have a problem with being bi-sexual and dressing up, to me it is an individuals right to decide how they act and look. So for me it is not wrong, just my opinion.. have a great day ..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27523 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In the end,
Marriage is a miraculous union........
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
of two men, two women, or one of each.
You have to dumb it down again, to try to fit...

How silly and embarrassing.

Location hidden

#27524 Sep 2, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ich habe mich geirrt. Nun gibt es zwei Dummköpfe hier.
Translation;

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
Adam

#27525 Sep 2, 2013
Last I checked the bible still says homosexuality is wrong and worthy to death.
Adam

#27526 Sep 2, 2013
We know the homosexuals have their own faked pink bible.Things turned upside down. What was bad became good and what was good became bad.Hilarious

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27528 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
In the end,
Marriage is a miraculous union........
<quoted text>
You have to dumb it down again, to try to fit...
How silly and embarrassing.
We're not dumbing down anything. You're too dumb to grasp the concept.

Location hidden

#27529 Sep 2, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not dumbing down anything. You're too dumb to grasp the concept.
No, I simply grasp that these are significant differences among many between marriage and ss couples;

In the end,
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27530 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I simply grasp nothing
We have Down's syndrome students at my school that could right a more intelligent and moving poem. Your poem.com like your opinion, is stupid.
Carry on, Hunty.

Location hidden

#27531 Sep 2, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We have Down's syndrome students at my school that could right a more intelligent and moving poem. Your poem.com like your opinion, is stupid.
Carry on, Hunty.
They know the difference between ss couples and marriage too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 688,739
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Jack in the Box 37,009
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 17 min hmmmm 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min bongodolt 988,478
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Here For Now 619,812
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr biblewipes 6,547
EXPOSING: The Clintons And The Russians 5 hr Big Truth 1
More from around the web