“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27470 Aug 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are doing is standing next to normal nature and claiming/demanding you are the same.
Do you know what people see? They see you lying.
Ss couples can only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. That's not a marriage leg Dusty, it's a stump. In fact, a paralyzed stump. An accident of nature with no purpose and no future.
What would happen if you face reality with fearless honesty? What if you faced society admitting the differences and difficulties? What if you established your own identity?
Again, you project your personal opinions onto society.

Dismissed.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#27471 Aug 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
[irrelevant blah blah blah snipped]
What about the O.T. laws that are conveniently ignored, but of equal weight? Biblicists act as if many did not exist. The following examples are typical:

Money cannot be lent at interest to your brother, only to foreigners (Deut. 23:19-20);
Eating pork is forbidden (Deut. 14:8);
A man must marry and have relations with his dead brother's wife (Deut. 25:5-6);
A seducer must marry an unengaged virgin whom he seduces (Ex. 22:16-17);
A raped, unengaged virgin must marry her rapist and they can never divorce (Deut. 22:28-29);
Trials for adultery are to be by ordeal (Num. 5:28-29);
Eating rare meat with blood is forbidden (Lev. 19:26);
Beards can't be rounded (Lev. 19:27);
A newly married man can't go to war or be charged with business for one year (Deut. 24:5);
A guilty man can be beaten with as many as forty blows (Deut. 25:1-3);
A garment composed of wool and linen can't be worn (Deut. 22:11);
Punishment shall be administered on the basis of an eye for an eye (Deut. 19:21, Ex. 21:24);
One's nation can lend to other nations but not borrow from them (Deut. 15:6);
Bastards can't enter the Lord's congregation (Deut. 23:2);
First-born children should sometimes be sacrificed to the Lord (Ex. 22:29); and
Debtor brothers shall be released from their obligation every seven years (Deut. 15:1-3).

All of these rules are part of the Old Covenant and of equal import. Why quote the Ten Commandments and rules against homosexuality, for example, while ignoring other tenets? A believer's obligations to one is no less than his obligation to all. In fact, if under the New Covenant Christians have stepped into the shoes of the Israelites and become, in effect, the new Chosen People, then they should inherit all the privileges and duties of that office. They seem to want the former but not the latter. Jesus said the Old Law would stand until heaven and earth passed away. Not one jot or tittle was to be changed until all was fulfilled (Matt. 5:18-19 RSV). Paul disagreed, but, then, this is not the only topic upon which they clashed.

Apologist have also tended to ignore or minimize the Old Law's support for slavery and the subordination of women and failed to follow the Sabbath.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#27472 Aug 26, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
Still married, Hunty.
I'll admit, I do like to flaunt that fact in your face.
It gives me great pleasure.
It gives me great pleasure to see you do it too! I just love it when everyone shows they could care less what MiMerde asserts in here.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#27473 Aug 26, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you project your personal opinions onto society.
Dismissed.
KiMerdes assertions are wholly unconvincing.

He keeps repeating the same old nonsense over and over again while expecting different results each time. Was it Albert Einstein who said that is a sign of insanity?

Why the truly insane think we are interested in their irrelevant assertions is beyond me.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27474 Aug 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can distinguish between a left and right leg, then surely you know a ss couple is not marriage.
Why not be honest, you are only fooling yourself.
You are the one fooling yourself if you think anybody values your personal definition of marriage more valuable than their own.

First, marriage is a concept of commitment. If people believe they are married, they are married. Second, marriage is a legal agreement. If a couple is legally married, they are legally married. Your personal opinion about their marriage cannot nullify either their personal commitment or their legal agreement. Your ignorant opinion is irrelevant.

We are all aware of the irrational contempt you hold for the marriages of millions of people you don't even know. We don't care. Get over yourself.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27475 Aug 26, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one fooling yourself if you think anybody values your personal definition of marriage more valuable than their own.
First, marriage is a concept of commitment. If people believe they are married, they are married. Second, marriage is a legal agreement. If a couple is legally married, they are legally married. Your personal opinion about their marriage cannot nullify either their personal commitment or their legal agreement. Your ignorant opinion is irrelevant.
We are all aware of the irrational contempt you hold for the marriages of millions of people you don't even know. We don't care. Get over yourself.
Honey, I haven't been giving my opinion, I've been stating a scientific description of marriage. I've stated numerous major, absolute distinctions.

You are in serious denial. Maybe Dusty and you could get a discount on help? I know some good psychologists, in fact, I've got three names on a piece of paper...

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27476 Aug 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I haven't been giving my opinion, I've been stating a scientific description of marriage.
Ain't no such thing.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

You are in serious denial. Maybe Dusty and you could get a discount on help? I know some good psychologists, in fact, I've got three names on a piece of paper...
We're not interested in the three f'tards who signed your sanity certificate.

Still married here, and your rants have NO bearing on that what-so-ever. If you think for one split second that I'm shallow enough to give a damn what you think, they you're even more insane than I previously thought.

Troll on, Hunty.

Location hidden

#27477 Aug 27, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't no such thing.
<quoted text>
We're not interested in the three f'tards who signed your sanity certificate.
Still married here, and your rants have NO bearing on that what-so-ever. If you think for one split second that I'm shallow enough to give a damn what you think, they you're even more insane than I previously thought.
Troll on, Hunty.
Sorry honey, there is such a thing. Just another sign of your denial.

That's what I get for trying to help...
kazzleazd

Pittsburgh, PA

#27478 Aug 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
military agrees its illegal?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27479 Aug 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry honey, there is such a thing. Just another sign of your denial.
That's what I get for trying to help...
There's no "scientific" explanation of marriage. None.

Married is a covenant between two consenting, non-related adults.

Does that sound terrible scientific?

Still married, darlin', and it sticks in your craw because you didn't imagine that this could possible happen in your lifetime.

Too bad. It did.

Shh. Listen.......... I hear Jesus calling your name.

Location hidden

#27480 Aug 27, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no "scientific" explanation of marriage. None.
Married is a covenant between two consenting, non-related adults.
Does that sound terrible scientific?
Still married, darlin', and it sticks in your craw because you didn't imagine that this could possible happen in your lifetime.
Too bad. It did.
Shh. Listen.......... I hear Jesus calling your name.
Do you know how many types of relationships that dumbed down definition could describe?

Dusty, I'm more married all by myself than you and your partner are. That's how severe your denial is.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27481 Aug 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are doing is standing next to normal nature and claiming/demanding you are the same.
Do you know what people see? They see you lying.
Ss couples can only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. That's not a marriage leg Dusty, it's a stump. In fact, a paralyzed stump. An accident of nature with no purpose and no future.
What would happen if you face reality with fearless honesty? What if you faced society admitting the differences and difficulties? What if you established your own identity?
Wish to be "normal" much?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27482 Aug 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how many types of relationships that dumbed down definition could describe?
Dusty, I'm more married all by myself than you and your partner are. That's how severe your denial is.
Hunty, dealing with your opinions here is mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter.

Location hidden

#27483 Aug 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunty, dealing with your opinions here is mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter.
You didn't answer my question.

What's the matter if you don't mind?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27484 Aug 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question.
What's the matter if you don't mind?
are any of those other scenarios legal, like SSM?

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27485 Aug 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I haven't been giving my opinion, I've been stating a scientific description of marriage. I've stated numerous major, absolute distinctions.
There IS no "scientific description of marriage." Marriage is an abstract concept, not a universal constant that exists anywhere outside the human mind.

You need to go back to school, because this one statement by itself reveals a lot about your ignorance and general lack of knowledge.

Location hidden

#27486 Aug 28, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
There IS no "scientific description of marriage." Marriage is an abstract concept, not a universal constant that exists anywhere outside the human mind.
You need to go back to school, because this one statement by itself reveals a lot about your ignorance and general lack of knowledge.
Here is just one example of what an idiot you are.

http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/
2002-02426-000

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27487 Aug 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is just one example of what an idiot you are.
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/
2002-02426-000
Sweetie, your link goes to an APA log in page, how is than an example of someone being an idiot?

Location hidden

#27488 Aug 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your link goes to an APA log in page, how is than an example of someone being an idiot?
copy both lines and paste in site bar.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27489 Aug 28, 2013
And I get a link to an abstract for a book about human evolutionary psychology, with no link to the book itself. You might have been doing better with the broken link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min UidiotRAceMakeWor... 830,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Just Think 585,935
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Game GUIDE Download [PDF] (Jul '13) 8 min Snippard 15
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 11 min Paul is dead 1966 3,020
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Walter 99,279
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Remnant of 144000 611,950
sex with 60 something year old women (Oct '10) 1 hr Woodie54 10
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr lovewithin 40,230
More from around the web