Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

The gay community knows what they are doing is naturally so to fix this some act and/or dress like the opposite sex to their place. wow
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As a lesbian, you take blonde logic to a new level...
Culture and religion is disintegrating. Social science statistics are frighteningly clear about this. You mistake them for denial, only proving my point.
Then you make an idiotic legal opinion topped off by speaking for God.
LOL
swerve

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
swerve
Twirl, swish.

LOL

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
I dont' give a flying rip what your position is.
Then don't tell me what my position is in order to have a strawman to argue with.
KiMare wrote:
We were talking about The Answer's comment about ss couples being mutually barren.
Which is garbage. Gay people are not barren. Many gay people have children. We are well aware that two people of the same gender cannot produce a child via sexual intercourse with each other. That neither makes them barren or "wrong" as a couple.
KiMare wrote:
You attempted to play games with it and got bitch slapped.
LMFAO! You are delusional. I'm not the one playing games here, and if I've been "bitch-slapped" I certainly didn't feel anything.
KiMare wrote:
I made you claim of couples being able to make babies to be 'right'.
Sorry, but this just doesn't make sense. Please brush up on your grammar.
KiMare wrote:
I stated the scientific fact that marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Yes, you've made this idiotic statement repeatedly. I guess you think it's brilliant or something, but it's meaningless and certainly NOT a scientific fact. Marriage is not and never was defined by science. It has been defined differently by different cultures and in different times, but mostly it is defined by the people who partake in it. As far as I know, you are the ONLY person who would define marriage as "a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior." What an idiotic, pretentious pile of crap.

Are you married? Did you propose to your wife with, "Darling, will you join me in a union of cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior? Idiot.
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.
Another meaningless, idiotic little memorized slogan. Sure... all gay couples ought to split up because YOU have judged them as defective failures. You're just another hateful bigot under the severe delusion that you're clever by attempting to use scientific sounding language to mask your bigotry. You're not. Your ignorant opinions will always be only your ignorant opinions, and will never be facts, scientific or otherwise.
KiMare wrote:
Literally 'unmarriage'.

Of course there are numerous relationships of love. Only one is called marriage, and ss couples being called married is an oxymoron.
Meaningless. Many gay couples have and will continue to have successful marriages. THEY will be the judges of whether they are successful or not. Your ignorant and bigoted judgments and contempt for them are irrelevant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't tell me what my position is in order to have a strawman to argue with.
<quoted text>
Which is garbage. Gay people are not barren. Many gay people have children. We are well aware that two people of the same gender cannot produce a child via sexual intercourse with each other. That neither makes them barren or "wrong" as a couple.
<quoted text>
LMFAO! You are delusional. I'm not the one playing games here, and if I've been "bitch-slapped" I certainly didn't feel anything.
<quoted text>
Sorry, but this just doesn't make sense. Please brush up on your grammar.
<quoted text>
Yes, you've made this idiotic statement repeatedly. I guess you think it's brilliant or something, but it's meaningless and certainly NOT a scientific fact. Marriage is not and never was defined by science. It has been defined differently by different cultures and in different times, but mostly it is defined by the people who partake in it. As far as I know, you are the ONLY person who would define marriage as "a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior." What an idiotic, pretentious pile of crap.
Are you married? Did you propose to your wife with, "Darling, will you join me in a union of cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior? Idiot.
<quoted text>
Another meaningless, idiotic little memorized slogan. Sure... all gay couples ought to split up because YOU have judged them as defective failures. You're just another hateful bigot under the severe delusion that you're clever by attempting to use scientific sounding language to mask your bigotry. You're not. Your ignorant opinions will always be only your ignorant opinions, and will never be facts, scientific or otherwise.
<quoted text>
Meaningless. Many gay couples have and will continue to have successful marriages. THEY will be the judges of whether they are successful or not. Your ignorant and bigoted judgments and contempt for them are irrelevant.
I didn't say what your position was, you did.

You are dumber than a rock. Gay couples are mutually barren. That is a scientific fact. There is not ONE SINGLE gay couple that has ever mutually procreated. IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY! That fact alone momentously distinguishes marriage from ss couples.

As to the cross cultural constraint of marriage, apparently you are totally unaware of the social sciences. Unbelievably dumb. Have you bothered to read about mating behavior? Have you bothered to look up the 'constraint of marriage'?

Do you understand what an idiot you look like?
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say what your position was, you did.
You are dumber than a rock. Gay couples are mutually barren. That is a scientific fact. There is not ONE SINGLE gay couple that has ever mutually procreated. IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY! That fact alone momentously distinguishes marriage from ss couples.
As to the cross cultural constraint of marriage, apparently you are totally unaware of the social sciences. Unbelievably dumb. Have you bothered to read about mating behavior? Have you bothered to look up the 'constraint of marriage'?
Do you understand what an idiot you look like?
I do believe you just got served...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Isn't it amazing how homosexuals will say 'PROVE that homosexuality is WRONG'?? I mean, you would THINK that seeing men/males and women/females and male-female animals together would 'stimulate' a 'God-given intelligence cell' in the brains of homosexuals and lesbians. But the REALITY of the matter is that they're RUNNING FROM THE LORD. That's why many of them come cross as being totally CLUELESS when it comes to their thoughts and opinions about God. They're not 'clueless': They're just running from the Holy Spirit. For REAL.
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

I do believe that conclude your program.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think homosexuality is defendable.
It is one of the few behaviors that violates BOTH mainstream religion and nature's function of our genitals for the purpose of human reproduction.
Homosexuality does not need to be defended; your dog and pony show is completely unconvincing.

Nobody cares what religion demands, you do not care and I do not care. Our genitals exist for pleasure in any way we want to use them.

You do not see how you are a victim of your upbringing. You were not born believing what you believe, it was put in you like trash is put into a garbage can.

It is Christ-insanity that can not be defended. And don't think I am fooled for a second by your use of the words "nature's function."

Homosexuality is completely natural and as recreational sex it is completely acceptable to normal people. Only those who have a long history of religious indoctrination believe they have a right to stick their nose into the affairs of others. You don't.

However much you think of homosexuality as wrong, what you do by refusing to mind your own business is a thousand million times worse.

Your smoke and mirrors is totally unconvincing.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality IS found in nature. But this doesn't challenge the behavior as justifiable as animals have been found to do many abnormal & destructive behaviors. Just as many animals have inherited genetic defects, so too has the reflex of these defects been observable within their behaviors. Homosexuality is certainly one such behavior.
Homosexuality is found in nature because it is perfectly natural and normal. No one has to justify their sexual likes and dislikes to someone as unconvincing as you are. Again, your assertions are wholly unconvincing.

Do you have anything besides deeply held beliefs to justify you spending your day harassing peaceful homosexuals who would like to be left alone?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
From an evolutionary perspective, as Richard Dawkins puts it, genes are 'selfish'. Genes in a sense are desperate to survive, and so healthy animal psychology will be permeated with thoughts of heterosexuality in order to promote continuance of the species.
So what! Sex is for recreation more than it is for the continuance of the species. The species continues more by accident than anything else.

Again, wholly unconvincing arguments. I will continue to enjoy sex just for pleasure no matter what you say as will the rest of the world. You have already lost and you do not even know it.

You have diminished yourself to a bitter, mean, hate filled old man who has nothing to do in life but try to make other people as miserable as you yourself are.

No one cares what your Bible teaches, you don't care and I don't care.

You need to leave people alone and mind your own business. You are not going to save anyone because homosexuals do not need saved. They need to be encouraged to feel good about themselves and to enjoy as much sex as they desire. THERE ARE NO RULES ABOUT SEX! And it is an abomination for you to try to get people to feel bad about their recreational activities.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a disgrace to the will of natural selection. It's a 'bottle cap' preventing otherwise potentially intelligent productive people from passing the legacy of their genes to the next generation.
If religious, mainstream religion amplifies this message branding it an ABOMINATION.
Why do you pick on homosexuals only when the following are equal according to GodTheBible:

Money cannot be lent at interest to your brother, only to foreigners (Deut. 23:19-20);
Eating pork is forbidden (Deut. 14:8);
A man must marry and have relations with his dead brother's wife (Deut. 25:5-6);
A seducer must marry an unengaged virgin whom he seduces (Ex. 22:16-17);
A raped, unengaged virgin must marry her rapist and they can never divorce (Deut. 22:28-29);
Trials for adultery are to be by ordeal (Num. 5:28-29);
Eating rare meat with blood is forbidden (Lev. 19:26);
Beards can't be rounded (Lev. 19:27);
A newly married man can't go to war or be charged with business for one year (Deut. 24:5);
A guilty man can be beaten with as many as forty blows (Deut. 25:1-3);
A garment composed of wool and linen can't be worn (Deut. 22:11);
Punishment shall be administered on the basis of an eye for an eye (Deut. 19:21, Ex. 21:24);
One's nation can lend to other nations but not borrow from them (Deut. 15:6);
Bastards can't enter the Lord's congregation (Deut. 23:2);
First-born children should sometimes be sacrificed to the Lord (Ex. 22:29); and
Debtor brothers shall be released from their obligation every seven years (Deut. 15:1-3).

Why aren't you on the cooking threads informing readers of the abominable practice of eating pork? Or eating rare meat and gravy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

ss marriage is an oxymoron.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
That's not what our marriage certificate says. Remember, KiMerde, words define reality.

The words on our certificate say "marriage".

Troll on, KiMerde.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what our marriage certificate says. Remember, KiMerde, words define reality.
The words on our certificate say "marriage".
Troll on, KiMerde.
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call a dog's left leg a leg, and then you call its right leg a leg, what is it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call a dog's left leg a leg, and then you call its right leg a leg, what is it?
If you can distinguish between a left and right leg, then surely you know a ss couple is not marriage.

Why not be honest, you are only fooling yourself.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can distinguish between a left and right leg, then surely you know a ss couple is not marriage.
Why not be honest, you are only fooling yourself.
Who isn't being honest? SSM and heterosexual marriage are both marriages.

Left leg, right leg. Both legs.

Troll on, Hunty.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
You KiMare are an abomination who has divorced yourself from reality. You falsely believe you speak from authority but in reality you speak from ignorance and bigotry and deep seated very strong homosexual desires. Harassing gay people will not make those gay desires you have go away.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bible KiMare, your BibleGod does not put bigots like yourself on a pedestal and natural normal homosexuals in the garbage bin as you would have us believe.

ROM. 2:11 ("For there is no respect of persons with God")

EPH. 6:9 ("...your master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him")

Therefore KiMare, you are a Jesus rejecting God hating bigot and hypocrite who only knows how to do one thing which is to harass gay people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••