“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27428 Aug 14, 2013
smileydon8 wrote:
Friend I am NOT Gay an no man is pounding my ass
Are you bragging or complaining? Sweetie I don't care what your orientation is or whether you even have a sex life.
smileydon8 wrote:
But What GOD says is written in stone.
There you go again, blaming the Bible and God for YOUR choice of beliefs. It isn't the Bible's fault that you choose to read it as you do and it isn't God's fault that you made the choices you have.
smileydon8 wrote:
If you want to be pounded go for it but I can tell what is written I see your own you way to Hell.
Buttercup, I thought you had read the Bible. Because if you had, you would have learned that my hereafter isn't your call and that God really doesn't appreciate you making that sort of judgment.
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

#27429 Aug 15, 2013
Gays are good people really I actually mean that that being said ,gay are harm to a new age they pollute the mind and cause new gays to arise. gays can't reproduce without str8 (dont understand the word hetero) intervention.They can't properly rise a child to reproduce. Bottom line "the parts have to fit" . There is no around it. PERIOD.
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

#27430 Aug 15, 2013
You speak of atheism is if it is higher than the religion of god in this matter but in actuality it is not they believe in common sense. Common Sense and nature says GAYS CAN'T REPRODUCE.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27431 Aug 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I made you claim of couples being able to make babies to be 'right'.
I made 'no' claim...

this one

#27432 Aug 15, 2013
The Answer wrote:
You speak of atheism is if it is higher than the religion of god in this matter but in actuality it is not they believe in common sense. Common Sense and nature says GAYS CAN'T REPRODUCE.
God didn't make you an idiot, that's all on you. God loves his lesbian and gay children just as HE chose to create us.
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

#27433 Aug 15, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>God didn't make you an idiot, that's all on you. God loves his lesbian and gay children just as HE chose to create us.

Listen Rick i'm dont you gays but it is the truth... god loves you but you refuse to love him back by not excepting this rule.Matter of fact your tell him that he is wrong. Rick to be loved you must return it. But this probably means nothing to you
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

#27434 Aug 15, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>God didn't make you an idiot, that's all on you. God loves his lesbian and gay children just as HE chose to create us.
Listen Rick I dont hate gays but that doesnt change the truth... god loves u but you refuse his love when you dont follow that rule.Matter of fact ur tell him that he is wrong.You see Rick in order to have love,you must return it.but this probably means nothing to you!

this one

#27435 Aug 15, 2013
The Answer wrote:
Listen Rick i'm dont you gays but it is the truth... god loves you but you refuse to love him back by not excepting this rule.Matter of fact your tell him that he is wrong. Rick to be loved you must return it. But this probably means nothing to you
Sweetie, God still didn't make you believe as you do, it's your ugly choice and I wish you the best of luck with it. Maybe God has a sense of humor, for your sake.
ELH

Portland, OR

#27436 Aug 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Sugar bugger, you know gay couples are mutually sterile One hundred percent of the time! Why so you make these blatant lies? Do you understand how stupid it makes you look???
"Mutually sterile" wow, you should consider writing a biology book!
KiMare wrote:
The only way a gay couple has children is to revert to a facade hetero situation. However, it always deprives the child of at least one parent and one gender. Sad and sick.

Your kids have a mom and you... Sad and SICK. I can't believe that your parents didn't abandon you in the forest when they realized what an abomination you where. Strange that you have no compassion or understanding for other folks living alternative lives considering what you have hidden in you panties.
ELH

Portland, OR

#27437 Aug 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your confusion is that you have fallacy and reality mixed up.
You are no where near married!

Culture and religion is coming to terms with this, with any luck someday even YOU might catch up!

BTW are you sure YOU are LEGALLY married? I know you claimed to be "MALE" on the marriage licence but I bet no one made you drop your boxers and show what you are sporting between your legs!

I hate to be the one to break it to you but you are probably NOT legally married and I doubt that you are married in the eyes of God either. Oh dear.
ELH

Portland, OR

#27438 Aug 15, 2013
The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Rick I dont hate gays but that doesnt change the truth... god loves u but you refuse his love when you dont follow that rule.Matter of fact ur tell him that he is wrong.You see Rick in order to have love,you must return it.but this probably means nothing to you!

RULES? So...being so righteous and better that the rest of us I am sure that you don't eat pork or shellfish, never work on the Sabbath or mix linen with wool. After all doing any of these things will send you to hell but then again so will JUDGING other...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27439 Aug 15, 2013
Don't you just love stupid people who talk about the so called "truth?"
Dirty Underwear

Monticello, AR

#27440 Aug 15, 2013
God hates the sin, but LOVES the sinner!
Dirty Underwear

Monticello, AR

#27441 Aug 15, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
If you don't want to hear what the Bible says, you don't want to know the truth.
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

#27442 Aug 15, 2013
he brought it up and im not christian.

Location hidden

#27443 Aug 16, 2013
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mutually sterile" wow, you should consider writing a biology book!
<quoted text>
Your kids have a mom and you... Sad and SICK. I can't believe that your parents didn't abandon you in the forest when they realized what an abomination you where. Strange that you have no compassion or understanding for other folks living alternative lives considering what you have hidden in you panties.
Wow, you follow stupid scoffing with an incredibly hateful troll attack.

Does it change one iota the simple truth I stated?

Or make Tre's blatant lie true?

Location hidden

#27444 Aug 16, 2013
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Culture and religion is coming to terms with this, with any luck someday even YOU might catch up!
BTW are you sure YOU are LEGALLY married? I know you claimed to be "MALE" on the marriage licence but I bet no one made you drop your boxers and show what you are sporting between your legs!
I hate to be the one to break it to you but you are probably NOT legally married and I doubt that you are married in the eyes of God either. Oh dear.
As a lesbian, you take blonde logic to a new level...

Culture and religion is disintegrating. Social science statistics are frighteningly clear about this. You mistake them for denial, only proving my point.

Then you make an idiotic legal opinion topped off by speaking for God.

LOL
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

#27445 Aug 16, 2013
The gay community knows what they are doing is naturally so to fix this some act and/or dress like the opposite sex to their place. wow
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

#27446 Aug 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As a lesbian, you take blonde logic to a new level...
Culture and religion is disintegrating. Social science statistics are frighteningly clear about this. You mistake them for denial, only proving my point.
Then you make an idiotic legal opinion topped off by speaking for God.
LOL
swerve

Location hidden

#27447 Aug 16, 2013
The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
swerve
Twirl, swish.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Lumajuice 808,872
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 47 min andet1987 5,531
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 47 min lil whispers 2,003
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 268,787
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 573,585
sex (May '13) 2 hr hitu 83
Umthondo omkhulu nekuku emanzi eKWT & EL 2 hr NANA 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 608,117
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 10 hr Coco 202
More from around the web