prove that homosexuality is wrong.
The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

#27380 Aug 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does my simple common sense bother you so?

I do freely admit that you are simple minded.
The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

#27381 Aug 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping within the sexual context of gender when referencing anal sex is not a fib.
WTF?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27382 Aug 9, 2013
The Lady Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
It is clearly beyond your capacity.

You are blonde, right?
The Answer

Sulphur, LA

#27384 Aug 12, 2013
Bottom line heteros can reproduce and gays can't if it was right gays should be able to do it.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27387 Aug 12, 2013
The Answer wrote:
Bottom line heteros can reproduce and gays can't if it was right gays should be able to do it.
Sweetie, gay isn't a synonym for sterile, a lot of gay folk reproduce.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27388 Aug 12, 2013
The Answer wrote:
I've got three children, all mine genetically, and there was no turkey baster involved.

I guess you didn't have "the answer" after all.

Location hidden

#27389 Aug 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, gay isn't a synonym for sterile, a lot of gay folk reproduce.
Sugar bugger, you know gay couples are mutually sterile One hundred percent of the time! Why so you make these blatant lies? Do you understand how stupid it makes you look???

The only way a gay couple has children is to revert to a facade hetero situation. However, it always deprives the child of at least one parent and one gender. Sad and sick.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27391 Aug 12, 2013
The Answer wrote:
What is a "bottom line hetero"?

Gays can do something that you religious turds can't and that is think, reason and use logic. Atheists can as well. That is why we both have IQ's much higher than any pew warmer like yourself could ever even dream of having. Most of you have IQ's not much higher than your shoe size.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27392 Aug 12, 2013
The Answer wrote:
Huh? So if a gay person has already reproduced, they're not actually gay?

Does that mean that anybody who can't reproduce isn't really "hetero" and therefore must be "wrong?"

I'm sure with a name like "The Answer" you think you're very intelligent and wise. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're ignorant in the extreme with this nonsense.

Location hidden

#27393 Aug 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "bottom line hetero"?
Gays can do something that you religious turds can't and that is think, reason and use logic. Atheists can as well. That is why we both have IQ's much higher than any pew warmer like yourself could ever even dream of having. Most of you have IQ's not much higher than your shoe size.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Ss marriage is an oxymoron.

You are just a moron.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#27394 Aug 12, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? So if a gay person has already reproduced, they're not actually gay?
Does that mean that anybody who can't reproduce isn't really "hetero" and therefore must be "wrong?"
I'm sure with a name like "The Answer" you think you're very intelligent and wise. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're ignorant in the extreme with this nonsense.
Yeah, that's exactly what was being said.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone by taking things down an idiotic rabbit trail?

It really is simple. Homosexual mating is a absolute defective failure 100% of the time. A fatally flawed attraction for no purpose and no product.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're ignorant in the extreme with this nonsense.

Smile.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27395 Aug 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's exactly what was being said.
Do you really think you are fooling anyone by taking things down an idiotic rabbit trail?
Another idiot pretending to be intelligent. Who says I'm trying to fool anyone? Rabbit trail? Why can't you say something with actual meaning and substance?
KiMare wrote:
It really is simple. Homosexual mating is a absolute defective failure 100% of the time. A fatally flawed attraction for no purpose and no product.
We've been through this before. This is your ignorant opinion, not fact. If you think the only purpose for physical affection or sexual intimacy is to reproduce, and the only successful "product" of that behavior is a child, that is your prerogative. I hope your presumably opposite sex spouse or partner believes exactly the same thing. You do not get to define what is a success or failure, or what has a purpose or no purpose for anybody else.
KiMare wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're ignorant in the extreme with this nonsense.
Smile.
How original.

Location hidden

#27396 Aug 12, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot pretending to be intelligent. Who says I'm trying to fool anyone? Rabbit trail? Why can't you say something with actual meaning and substance?
<quoted text>
We've been through this before. This is your ignorant opinion, not fact. If you think the only purpose for physical affection or sexual intimacy is to reproduce, and the only successful "product" of that behavior is a child, that is your prerogative. I hope your presumably opposite sex spouse or partner believes exactly the same thing. You do not get to define what is a success or failure, or what has a purpose or no purpose for anybody else.
<quoted text>
How original.
'The Answer' was spot on.

Now you want to dumb down and claim that it is 'my opinion' that ss couples cannot mutually procreate?

Please, post one time that a gay couple got pregnant (I'll even let you choose either one (smile).

Location hidden

#27397 Aug 12, 2013
Religious people are less intelligent than atheists, study finds

Intelligent people are more likely to be married, and more likely to be successful in life - and this may mean they “need” religion less

Religious people are less intelligent than non-believers, according to a new review of 63 scientific studies stretching back over decades.

A team led by Miron Zuckerman of the University of Rochester found “a reliable negative relation between intelligence and religiosity” in 53 out of 63 studies. Even in extreme old age, intelligent people are less likely to believe, the researchers found - and the reasons why people with high IQs shun religion may not be as simple as previously thought.

Previous studies have tended to assume that intelligent people simply “know better”, the researchers write - but the reasons may be more complex.

For instance, intelligent people are more likely to be married, and more likely to be successful in life - and this may mean they “need” religion less.

The studies used in Zuckerman's paper included a life-long analysis of the beliefs of a group of 1,500 gifted children - those with IQs over 135 - in a study which began in 1921 and continues today.

Even at 75 to 91 years of age, the children from Lewis Terman’s study scored lower for religiosity than the general population - contrary to the widely held belief that people turn to God as they age. The researchers noted that data was lacking about religious attitudes in old age and say,“Additional research is needed to resolve this issue.”

As early as 1958, Michael Argyle concluded,“Although intelligent children grasp religious concepts earlier, they are also the first to doubt the truth of religion, and intelligent students are much less likely to accept orthodox beliefs, and rather less likely to have pro-religious attitudes.”

A 1916 study quoted in Zuckerman’s paper (Leuba) found that,“58% of randomly selected scientists in the United States expressed disbelief in, or doubt regarding the existence of God; this proportion rose to nearly 70% for the most eminent scientists.”

The paper, published in the academic journal Personality and Social Psychology Review, said “Most extant explanations (of a negative relation) share one central theme—the premise that religious beliefs are irrational, not anchored in science, not testable and, therefore, unappealing to intelligent people who “know better.”
The answer may, however, be more complex. Intelligent people may simply be able to provide themselves with the psychological benefits offered by religion - such as “self-regulation and self-enhancement,” because they are more likely to be successful, and have stable lives.

“Intelligent people typically spend more time in school—a form of self-regulation that may yield long-term benefits,” the researchers write.“More intelligent people get higher level jobs (and better employment (and higher salary) may lead to higher self-esteem, and encourage personal control beliefs.”

“Last, more intelligent people are more likely to get and stay married (greater attachment), though for intelligent people, that too comes later in life. We therefore suggest that as intelligent people move from young adulthood to adulthood and then to middle age, the benefits of intelligence may continue to accrue.”

The researchers suggest that further research on the “function” of religion may reveal more.

“People possessing the functions that religion provides are likely to adopt atheism, people lacking these very functions (e.g., the poor, the helpless) are likely to adopt theism,” the researchers wrote..

Location hidden

#27398 Aug 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'The Answer' was spot on.
Now you want to dumb down and claim that it is 'my opinion' that ss couples cannot mutually procreate?
Please, post one time that a gay couple got pregnant (I'll even let you choose either one (smile).
What a horrible person you are. Your opinion is one of ignorance. Your Christianity is an abomination, a crime against humanity. Your Bible is nothing more than a collection of ancient Jewish puppet plays.

Your God doesn't even exist so everything that comes out of your mouth is no different than everything that comes out of your other end.

Location hidden

#27399 Aug 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping within the sexual context of gender when referencing anal sex is not a fib.
Still no proof that homosexuality is wrong. Just more of your blah blah blah.

Religious people are less intelligent than non-believers, according to a new review of 63 scientific studies stretching back over decades.

Location hidden

#27400 Aug 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
“People possessing the functions that religion provides are likely to adopt Atheism, people lacking these very functions (e.g., the poor, the helpless) are likely to adopt theism,” the researchers wrote..

Which are you KiMare? The poor or the helpless, or both? This is why it is correct and proper to say you are not normal.

Location hidden

#27401 Aug 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a horrible person you are. Your opinion is one of ignorance. Your Christianity is an abomination, a crime against humanity. Your Bible is nothing more than a collection of ancient Jewish puppet plays.
Your God doesn't even exist so everything that comes out of your mouth is no different than everything that comes out of your other end.
But this we know;

ss couples will only ever be a mutually barren, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Always reminded of how unlike they are when next to a married couple.

Location hidden

#27402 Aug 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>my opinion [opinion snipped]
Still no proof that homosexuality is wrong.

God would not have called King David his favorite person if homosexuality was wrong.

2 SAM. 1:26, "David said, "I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women"

Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"

There is a time for homosexuality and a season for sodomy.

If homosexuality was wrong Biblegod would not be telling us there is a time for it.

And what does God tell you?

1 Peter 4:15 KJV, "But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters."

Homosexuality is none of your business KiMare. You hate God so much you give him the finger when he tells you to mind your own business. You are of such a low IQ and such a morally bankrupt person that you can not obey your stupid ignorant God.

Location hidden

#27403 Aug 12, 2013
25,000 posts and not a shred of proof that homosexuality is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Hypocrite watch 80,891
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr CATHOLIC TRUTH 701,767
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 448,425
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 3 hr Doctor REALITY 55
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr Doctor REALITY 46
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Sammy 995,831