Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The place for homosexuals when they die.
Like I said before, the Lake of Fire would be preferable to spending eternity with idiotic trolls like you.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
Adolf, bunny, even YOU have to be bright enough to realize that you are neither man enough, nor Christian enough (or are you Muslim again?), to silence me. No one is forcing you to read anything that I have to say, so no whining that I'm here.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
The place for homosexuals when they die.
Anything to avoid having to spend an eternity with you snookums. If you make heaven, Jesus Hisself would book a room in Hell.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>I can agree in so much , as foul language is immoral if it offends the listener ..
no homosexuality is not a choice ...but, the sex is...and, even "you" have to admit, the penis and vagina were made for each other ..
Do wish a child to think smoking is harmless ,or being promiscuous as okay ....neither, should you want a child to explore same sex intercourse ...
Is it okay to fight my dogs ...
or beat my wife or elderly parents ..
or sexually exploit youngsters ...IF "YOU" DON'T LIKE IT...WELL , JUST DON'T DO IT ...
Is "that" what you are saying to me ..??..your personal sins have nothing to do with me and society ...
You bring up a lot of pointless points that are not relevant to the subject and make deliberately false and offensive comparisons. I won't waste my time with them.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>look , you're gonna be biased ...and, we will never agree who is right ...
You , can consider " Does homosexuality arise from the neglect of the same sex parent ..?"
No, I won't consider it. It is a myth that has been debunked years ago. There are no credible experts who promote this ignorant theory. None. There are millions of gay people who were not neglected by either parent. There are even more millions of people who HAVE been neglected by a parent who are NOT gay. This isn't about being biased, it's about knowing the difference between facts and garbage.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

brad wrote:
saying "gayness is wrong" is tantamount to saying GOD messed up, which the bible tells us is impossible
THe bible is wrong. god or nature does make mistake all the time. but deal with it by letting them die off and not letting them Reproduce.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Want PROOF??! Here's PROOF: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

HaHaHaHaHa! Posting lifesitenews.com as a credible source is like getting financial planning information from a bookie.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

freethinker1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
THe bible is wrong. god or nature does make mistake all the time. but deal with it by letting them die off and not letting them Reproduce.
Homosexuals happen a certain percentage of the time, therefore your idea that they somehow reproduce is a fallacy. Deal with that ignoramus.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
HaHaHaHaHa! Posting lifesitenews.com as a credible source is like getting financial planning information from a bookie.
So this information is incorrect;

"An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population. Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the 2009 HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta."

Is that because it was made by a Obama appointee?

No wonder you think you are married!!!

LOL

“yes thats me”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

basic biology will tell you that the penis was made for the vagina and the vagina for the penis.

basic biology will tell you that when man and woman have sex they have children which is the bilogical way of copulating or having offspring among humans

basic biogy will tell you that the anus is not supposed to get any sperm. It is biologically disfunctional for a man to have sex with a man or for a woman to have sex with a woman.

Basic biology will tell you that the biological anatomy of humans iswoman should have sex with a man.

So biologically homesexuality is wrong

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Let's take a poll, lake of fire, or an eternity trapped with a clown whose goal in life was to make life hell on earth for anyone he thinks is wrong? I vote for the lake of fire, a lot less in the way of punishment.
Yep! I'll bring a few shrimps to throw on the barbie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
Well said! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! lol
What's funny is you obviously can't invalidate the information so you childishly slander the messenger.

So obvious!

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
So this information is incorrect;
"An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population. Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the 2009 HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta."
Is that because it was made by a Obama appointee?
No wonder you think you are married!!!
LOL
Actually, the good Catholics at Lifesite told a bit of a fib, that "50 times more prevalent", is actually the difference between MSM and men who don't, NOT the population as a whole. That should be obvious to anyone who realizes that at least 25% of those living with HIV/AIDS are women.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the good Catholics at Lifesite told a bit of a fib, that "50 times more prevalent", is actually the difference between MSM and men who don't, NOT the population as a whole. That should be obvious to anyone who realizes that at least 25% of those living with HIV/AIDS are women.
Keeping within the sexual context of gender when referencing anal sex is not a fib.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Keeping within the sexual context of gender when referencing anal sex is not a fib.
Is there an English translation available for this?

Sweetie, they lied, you know it, they know it, you don't care, they obviously don't either, but the truth does and I imagine even your and their version of God does as well. They are Catholic, another trip to the confessional, a few Hail Marys for their sins, they believe they are forgiven, even if they don't bother to tell the folk they lied to that they lied to them. What's your Get Out of Hell Free card?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is you obviously can't invalidate the information so you childishly slander the messenger.
So obvious!
You pick out the stuff you think is relevant and I'll debunk it for you. Otherwise you are simply wasting time with crap. If you mean the tripe about ex-gays, I have to laugh. There is no such thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex again? ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So obvious!
Childishly? You need to use this adverb to reinforce your lie? I didn't slander anyone. The source lacks validity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,141 - 25,160 of25,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

475 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Joyful8118 719,758
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min lisw 172,171
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 6 min Doctor REALITY 13
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min NightSerf 223,971
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Take Your Country Back 114,924
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Just Sayin 532,202
Most # 1 NBA draft picks start with crummy team... 12 min Doctor REALITY 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Porkpie Hat 256,334
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••