Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

If homosexuality wasn't WRONG.....God would not have created woman. Homosexuality is an ABOMINATION!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
If homosexuality wasn't WRONG.....God would not have created woman. Homosexuality is an ABOMINATION!
You post is an ABOMINATION!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Hell will be a dark, lonely, dreadful bottomless 'pit' where the damned will fall and fall and fall away from the presence of God, and Christ Almighty who was REJECTED by them in exchange for a 'short season of sin'! Hell will be a place where the damned will NEVER be able to practice the sins they chose over Christ Almighty!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say greed and sloth and foul language are not really relevant to this discussion. But on the foul language, I would note that like language itself, it is an invention of man. Society has decided that certain words are foul because somebody said so, not because any word is really more harmful or offensive than any other word. One can easily offend or hurt another person with words, without using "foul" language. And society differs on what is considered foul culturally and geographically. in other words, society makes this stuff up, there is no scientific right or wrong to it.
<quoted text>
Your assumption here is based on supreme ignorance. Homosexuality is not a "decision."
Why is it that the most anti-gay are so paranoid that even though they see homosexuality as something perverted, deviant, disgusting, etc., they believe it is becoming an increasingly appealing "decision" that people will inevitably make????
<quoted text>
Then avoid it. It's perfectly fine for you to decide for yourself what kind of "coitus" is okay, and what kind you should avoid. But why on earth would you think it's okay for you to decide that for anybody else? How is it any of your business what kind of sex people have that aren't you or your partner?
..I'm "thinking" THIS is just another heresy ....but..... about morality ...("We" now for the first time ever ...question 'objective' morality ...)

You must know every society "has" rejected gay love ...for 200 hundred years you've had "classical" Greek ...but,....that was it ..!!

Greece swung towards Hellenism ...

I like you "Tre H" ...but, DON'T keep your hopes high ...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hell will be a dark, lonely, dreadful bottomless 'pit' where the damned will fall and fall and fall away from the presence of God, and Christ Almighty who was REJECTED by them in exchange for a 'short season of sin'! Hell will be a place where the damned will NEVER be able to practice the sins they chose over Christ Almighty!
Just keepin it REAL. This is Doctor REALITY. Good Night.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Uhh...??...Hell..just means separation from God forever ...

before, Christ redeemed mankind ....EVERYBODY.....went to Hell ...

And , the real "question" God will ask, at your death ..."How do you feel ,about your neighbors ..??"

Gay people "you" better love Christians ....Christians "you" better love everybody ...

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tre, you are playing games. Childish and a waste of time.
The deepening denial of gays is only setting up a bigger fall.
Why are you afraid of reality?
You are projecting.

YOU are the one who is:

playing games

childish waste of time

in denial

afraid of reality

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm "thinking" THIS is just another heresy ....but..... about morality ...("We" now for the first time ever ...question 'objective' morality ...)
You must know every society "has" rejected gay love ...for 200 hundred years you've had "classical" Greek ...but,....that was it ..!!
Greece swung towards Hellenism ...
I like you "Tre H" ...but, DON'T keep your hopes high ...
I don't know why you bother quoting my post and hitting reply when your "response" is incoherent and doesn't address a single point from my post.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

"Mating is a human universal. All known societies have formal marriage alliances between MEN AND WOMEN (emphasis added)."

More than 90% of all people in all societies marry at some point in their lives."

In a cross cultural perspective, marriages are usually regarded as formal reproductive alliances (NOTE THE TIE-IN WITH CHILD BIRTH) that contain the features of (a) mutual obligation between husband and wife (NOTE THE GENDER DIVERSITY)(b) rights of sexual access (c) an expectation that marriage will persist through pregnancy, lactation, and child rearing and (d), and recognition of the legitimate status of the couple's children."

David M. Buss & David P. Schmitt

In other words; At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, established primarily for the sake of the resultant children.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hell will be a place were human souls who chose the abomination called homosexuality won't be able to continue their practice of that filthy, evil, wicked abomination that they allowed to pervert and pollute their minds and their souls.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Hell will be like a homosexual in a prison cell with no homosexual lover to practice sexual abomination with! Nothing but loneliness, darkness, sadness, hopelessness, and eternal despair! Constantly being tormented by visions of Christ Almighty upon the Holy Cross of Calvary!!!! TODAY is the day of salvation, for the Lord Jesus Christ has not promised you another opportunity to turn to Him tomorrow!!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you bother quoting my post and hitting reply when your "response" is incoherent and doesn't address a single point from my post.
...I'm mysterious ...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hell will be a place were human souls who chose the abomination called homosexuality won't be able to continue their practice of that filthy, evil, wicked abomination that they allowed to pervert and pollute their minds and their souls.
That's sweet of you dear, but you seem to be forgetting that ANY eternity devoid of the likes of you will be pure heaven.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's sweet of you dear, but you seem to be forgetting that ANY eternity devoid of the likes of you will be pure heaven.
Exactly. Who would want to spend Eternity with the likes of him?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Exactly. Who would want to spend Eternity with the likes of him?
Let's take a poll, lake of fire, or an eternity trapped with a clown whose goal in life was to make life hell on earth for anyone he thinks is wrong? I vote for the lake of fire, a lot less in the way of punishment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Let's take a poll, lake of fire, or an eternity trapped with a clown whose goal in life was to make life hell on earth for anyone he thinks is wrong? I vote for the lake of fire, a lot less in the way of punishment.
Lake of Fire.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

@sasnaK ni kciR
@retaWetsaW

Hushed will you please? Can you stupid perverts and servants of Satan pls keep it down of course. Your comments are always worthless and empty and sucks only big dicks.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lake of Fire.
The place for homosexuals when they die.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say greed and sloth and foul language are not really relevant to this discussion. But on the foul language, I would note that like language itself, it is an invention of man. Society has decided that certain words are foul because somebody said so, not because any word is really more harmful or offensive than any other word. One can easily offend or hurt another person with words, without using "foul" language. And society differs on what is considered foul culturally and geographically. in other words, society makes this stuff up, there is no scientific right or wrong to it.
<quoted text>
Your assumption here is based on supreme ignorance. Homosexuality is not a "decision."
Why is it that the most anti-gay are so paranoid that even though they see homosexuality as something perverted, deviant, disgusting, etc., they believe it is becoming an increasingly appealing "decision" that people will inevitably make????
<quoted text>
Then avoid it. It's perfectly fine for you to decide for yourself what kind of "coitus" is okay, and what kind you should avoid. But why on earth would you think it's okay for you to decide that for anybody else? How is it any of your business what kind of sex people have that aren't you or your partner?
I can agree in so much , as foul language is immoral if it offends the listener ..

no homosexuality is not a choice ...but, the sex is...and, even "you" have to admit, the penis and vagina were made for each other ..

Do wish a child to think smoking is harmless ,or being promiscuous as okay ....neither, should you want a child to explore same sex intercourse ...

Is it okay to fight my dogs ...
or beat my wife or elderly parents ..
or sexually exploit youngsters ...IF "YOU" DON'T LIKE IT...WELL , JUST DON'T DO IT ...

Is "that" what you are saying to me ..??..your personal sins have nothing to do with me and society ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Buh bye.
<quoted text>
More supreme ignorance... unless it's just an outright lie, because it's completely false. No rape or any sexual behavior "turns" anyone gay.
<quoted text>
Really?
REALLY?
look , you're gonna be biased ...and, we will never agree who is right ...

You , can consider " Does homosexuality arise from the neglect of the same sex parent ..?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,121 - 25,140 of25,691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

514 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min marge 512,082
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Catcher1 596,516
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min andet1987 216,878
How can i make love with my mother or just sext... 23 min Dave 4
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min VIKING WARRIOR 440,819
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Dang It 109,541
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 33 min Dang It 37,856
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,079
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Titus18 244
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••