prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27273 Jul 9, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting article. Talks about theories. Did you read it?
Funny thing... I didn't see ANYTHING in it that said ANYTHING about homosexuality being caused by abuse or "inattentiveness."
Perhaps you could help me by giving an exact quote or just letting me know which paragraph it's from. Thanks.
Where did I say homosexuality is caused by abuse or inattentiveness?

Location hidden

#27274 Jul 9, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting article. Talks about theories. Did you read it?
Funny thing... I didn't see ANYTHING in it that said ANYTHING about homosexuality being caused by abuse or "inattentiveness."
Perhaps you could help me by giving an exact quote or just letting me know which paragraph it's from. Thanks.
It is the most likely theory currently on the table.

They don't expect it to be difficult to prove either.

You have a more likely one?

Location hidden

#27275 Jul 9, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you cheering for? Sit on what? As one of Kimare's lap dogs, did you assume he proved something? LOL! I'm guessing you didn't read the article either. But go ahead and give him a high five if it makes you feel good ;)
It's not the only article out there.

You might want to check some out...

Location hidden

#27276 Jul 9, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I still didn't see where it said anything about homosexuality being caused by abuse or inattentiveness as you previously claimed.
Sorry, but your "in other words" interpretation has no value. Something that is unusual or not "normal" is not necessarily a "defect."
Did you know that at one time in human history all humans (even the homosexual ones) had brown eyes? When people with blue and green and other color eyes showed up, people definitely took notice, and I'm sure there were those who insisted this must be a horrible unnatural defect. Then they grew up and realized that they were just people who were a bit different from the majority.
To this day, brown eyes are far more common than other eye colors. Being right handed is still far more common than being left handed. But these "unusual" differences are not defects. They are simply variations.
The only handicap of homosexuality is societal ignorance and prejudice.
You need to read the article again, it answers your confusion.

Do you know why eye colors evolved?

It is related...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#27277 Jul 9, 2013
Nobody can prove homosexuality is wrong--it will always be just a matter of personal opinion.

Location hidden

#27278 Jul 10, 2013
GoogleSearch wrote:
Nobody can prove homosexuality is wrong--it will always be just a matter of personal opinion.
If homosexual orientation is a choice, then it could be judged morally.

Science does not support that opinion in most cases. It does observe that homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior.

Where moral judgment occurs is in behavior/actions.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violation of the most basic, universal moral code; do no harm.

Is homosexuality wrong? No. It is a birth defect.

Is homosexual sex wrong. Yes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27280 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Science does not support that opinion in most cases. It does observe that homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violation of the most basic, universal moral code; do no harm.
Is homosexuality wrong? No. It is a birth defect.
So you chose to be a three nipple vagina man lesbian? Seriously?
HolyDamnItsSam

Baltimore, MD

#27281 Jul 10, 2013
Anything is really as wrong as someone thinks it is or wants it to be. People can't really tell people that their wrong for liking the same sex. If it's not getting in the way of your life then why do you even care about if someone else is doing it?? Being straight, bi, gay: That's an internal emotion that's not just gonna go away because someone says that they don't like it. People fail to realize that. You literally grow up being gay and when you reach a certain age you accept it about yourself and express that. It doesn't happen overnight. So you can't change someone overnight either.

Location hidden

#27282 Jul 10, 2013
HolyDamnItsSam wrote:
Anything is really as wrong as someone thinks it is or wants it to be. People can't really tell people that their wrong for liking the same sex. If it's not getting in the way of your life then why do you even care about if someone else is doing it?? Being straight, bi, gay: That's an internal emotion that's not just gonna go away because someone says that they don't like it. People fail to realize that. You literally grow up being gay and when you reach a certain age you accept it about yourself and express that. It doesn't happen overnight. So you can't change someone overnight either.
Exactly. That's called reaching a point of self-acceptance. When a person reaches that level of maturity, they also can accept others as they are. Conversely, people who don't accept others, usually don't fully accept themselves.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27283 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say homosexuality is caused by abuse or inattentiveness?
I apologize. It was number four who made that asinine assertion.

“=”

Appleton WI

#27284 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the most likely theory currently on the table.
They don't expect it to be difficult to prove either.
You have a more likely one?
I'm not disagreeing with anything the article said.

The article said nothing about homosexuality being caused by abuse or inattentiveness. As I said above, I see it was number four who said that... did you agree with that or not? He was cheering for you for posting the article as if you had proven HIS theory. If you THINK the article somehow disputes ANYTHING I've said, please point it out more specifically.

Again, I haven't seen anything in particular in this article that I disagree with, but nowhere does it suggest that homosexuality is a defect. I accept the article as written that it is a plausible THEORY, but I don't necessarily accept yours or anyone elses INTERPRETATIONS of what it means.

“=”

Appleton WI

#27285 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the only article out there.
You might want to check some out...
I've read thousands of articles. If anyone wants to make assertions then THEY should be the ones posting something to back it up. The article you posted neither disproves anything I've said nor proves anything YOU or number four has said. Go ahead and high five each other as if claiming some kind of victory, but just like your theories, it's just imaginary.

“=”

Appleton WI

#27286 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read the article again, it answers your confusion.
Do you know why eye colors evolved?
It is related...
I read the freaking article you freaking imbecile, and I'm not the one who's confused. If you have a freaking point to make, MAKE IT.

“=”

Appleton WI

#27287 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't a choice... but even if it were a choice, it would be an individual's choice that is their own business. Another individual's moral judgment about it is irrelevant.
KiMare wrote:
Science does NOT "observe that homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior." The article you posted says no such thing. Again, if you make such assertions, back them up. Either find something that validates your claim or quit freaking LYING.
KiMare wrote:
And behavior/actions are usually judged as immoral when they are harmful. Homosexuality is not a behavior/action and is not harmful. If there is any handicap or disadvantage to homosexuality, it is a result of ignorance and prejudice, not homosexuality itself.
KiMare wrote:
For the billionth time, homosexuality is not defined by anal sex or any kind of sex. Your obsession with it is bewildering. It is irrelevant to the topic. Many homosexuals do not engage in this activity, and many heterosexuals do engage in it, so you cannot classify it as a specifically homosexual behavior. Also your statement that "anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning" is a bit too absolute. Anal sex CAN be harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, but isn't necessarily such and cannot be characterized as being so in all, or even most instances.

If you don't want to do it, don't do it.

If you want to talk about it, go to a thread about anal sex.
KiMare wrote:
Is homosexuality wrong? No.

Finally you got something right. Ladies and gentlemen, KiMare admits homosexuality is NOT wrong. Not that we give a frack about his judgment.
KiMare wrote:
It is a birth defect.
I know you think you've proven this, but you haven't. All you did was give your own personal interpretation of somebody's THEORY.
KiMare wrote:
LOL. Then don't have homosexual sex. You have no more business telling homosexuals that their sexual behavior is wrong than they would have telling heterosexuals that THEIR sexual behavior is wrong. What consenting adults do is their own business. You get to judge what's right or wrong for yourself, but not everybody else.

Believe me, I know that heterosexuals do a lot more sexually than just their heterosexual duty of procreating, which is planned less than 50% of the time. SOME heterosexuals do some things that I personally find VERY "harmful, unhealthy and demeaning." But if they are consenting adults, it's none of my god damn business what they do and I would never have the unmitigated arrogance and gall to tell them they are wrong to do whatever they do in private.

Location hidden

#27288 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the gay troll attack when cornered.
Pretending a perversion is the same as marriage is despicable.
The APA ignoring the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning behavior is outrageously unprofessional.
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Ad hominen accusation, followed by an ad homoan attack.
LOL
Goofy post DISMISSED.

Try again.

Location hidden

#27289 Jul 10, 2013
HolyDamnItsSam wrote:
Don't demand that I deny science.

Don't try to impose a ss relationship on marriage. They are not the same.

Location hidden

#27290 Jul 10, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize. It was number four who made that asinine assertion.
Accepted.

Location hidden

#27291 Jul 10, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not disagreeing with anything the article said.
The article said nothing about homosexuality being caused by abuse or inattentiveness. As I said above, I see it was number four who said that... did you agree with that or not? He was cheering for you for posting the article as if you had proven HIS theory. If you THINK the article somehow disputes ANYTHING I've said, please point it out more specifically.
Again, I haven't seen anything in particular in this article that I disagree with, but nowhere does it suggest that homosexuality is a defect. I accept the article as written that it is a plausible THEORY, but I don't necessarily accept yours or anyone elses INTERPRETATIONS of what it means.
Because of my condition, I am very familiar with genetic issues and those involved in research.

You are in a denial that will quickly be clearly exposed.

I am interested in and unafraid of honest truth.

Location hidden

#27292 Jul 10, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't a choice... but even if it were a choice, it would be an individual's choice that is their own business. Another individual's moral judgment about it is irrelevant.
<quoted text>
Science does NOT "observe that homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior." The article you posted says no such thing. Again, if you make such assertions, back them up. Either find something that validates your claim or quit freaking LYING.
<quoted text>
And behavior/actions are usually judged as immoral when they are harmful. Homosexuality is not a behavior/action and is not harmful. If there is any handicap or disadvantage to homosexuality, it is a result of ignorance and prejudice, not homosexuality itself.
<quoted text>
For the billionth time, homosexuality is not defined by anal sex or any kind of sex. Your obsession with it is bewildering. It is irrelevant to the topic. Many homosexuals do not engage in this activity, and many heterosexuals do engage in it, so you cannot classify it as a specifically homosexual behavior. Also your statement that "anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning" is a bit too absolute. Anal sex CAN be harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, but isn't necessarily such and cannot be characterized as being so in all, or even most instances.
If you don't want to do it, don't do it.
If you want to talk about it, go to a thread about anal sex.
<quoted text>
Finally you got something right. Ladies and gentlemen, KiMare admits homosexuality is NOT wrong. Not that we give a frack about his judgment.
<quoted text>
I know you think you've proven this, but you haven't. All you did was give your own personal interpretation of somebody's THEORY.
<quoted text>
LOL. Then don't have homosexual sex. You have no more business telling homosexuals that their sexual behavior is wrong than they would have telling heterosexuals that THEIR sexual behavior is wrong. What consenting adults do is their own business. You get to judge what's right or wrong for yourself, but not everybody else.
Believe me, I know that heterosexuals do a lot more sexually than just their heterosexual duty of procreating, which is planned less than 50% of the time. SOME heterosexuals do some things that I personally find VERY "harmful, unhealthy and demeaning." But if they are consenting adults, it's none of my god damn business what they do and I would never have the unmitigated arrogance and gall to tell them they are wrong to do whatever they do in private.
I am suggesting you study evolution, evolutionary mating behavior and epi-genetics. You distrust me and anything I post. But more important, you need to have the courage to honestly understand and face your condition.

I post about anal sex because it is a clear violation of design and safety. It is the closest act of intimacy that occurs between gay couples, a clear distinction from natural intercourse. I have posted medical information verifying what I say many times.

I have every right to address issues that affect my finances, faith, family and future.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27293 Jul 10, 2013
I am suggesting you get a second opinion for your you're not crazy letter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Phooey 654,147
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Happy Lesbo 64,133
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Brian_G 281,891
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 52 min gundee123 826
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,824
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Lbj 106,549
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr pusherman_ 973,849
More from around the web