|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
According to who/what source? You will find it virtually impossible to find a single credible expert who agrees with your absurd theory. But we should ignore every major medical and psychological organization and listen to you, because you have WHAT credentials and authority on the subject? I suspect NONE.
http://healthland.time.com/2012/12/13/
new-insight-into-the-epigeneti c-roots-of-homosexuality/

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoo..Hooo.."KiMare" ...Thank-you ..!!

sit on that ..!!.."Tre H" ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
According to who/what source? You will find it virtually impossible to find a single credible expert who agrees with your absurd theory. But we should ignore every major medical and psychological organization and listen to you, because you have WHAT credentials and authority on the subject? I suspect NONE.
Ah , come on "Tre H" don't be like that ..!!..The truth "is" any study or expert ; that denounces homosexual behavior ...is thoroughly and unequivocally "ignored" ...!!

You like to believe 'you' have an open mind ...but, question the validity of same sex love ...and , the argument is over !...no if's, and's or but's ..cease and desist ..forthwith ..!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, my parents were married for 63 years before my father passed away. The only role models I had in my life growing up, heterosexual.
..Well.....!?..okay....I'm sorry for your loss ..

(sorry, about ..."this" ...."Rick in Kansas".....really..!!!)

.....Were you guys close .....??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry sweetie, but such absurd notions were rejected as unfounded by those actually studying causality ages ago. According to science, there are likely several ways that will result in a non-heterosexual child and all occur in utero. We are the result of combinations of genetics and biology.
okay ..it can "still" be a defect ....predisposed for 'alcoholism '...'obesity'....and such ..

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
okay ..it can "still" be a defect ....predisposed for 'alcoholism '...'obesity'....and such ..
Not a defect, just a normal and perfectly natural variation. Nature has its reasons.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Pope Benedict Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry soury, but what you post is absurd. No scientist even within the APA has ever found a scientific study which produces any genetic evidence. They all cite that homosexuality is a character disorder or a failure in socialization and environmental developments.
I find that you all mostly are in denial. You want to suggest that all feminine acting boys are gay, not true. Or, that all masculine acting boys are straight, not gay. But, then you do not want to say that all feminine girls are straight, not true. Or, that all masculine girls are gay, not true.
You don't like the answers that do not agree with you, which is why the APA became a political correctness group and began rejecting the Leona Tyler principle of only supporting proven science facts and theories.
Dumpling, you do realize that the APA is an association for psychologists and not geneticists and biologists don't you? Get back to me when you are at least able to fake having a clue.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Well, science has proven that homosexuality is wrong.
What "science" would that be, dear?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

That is a lie, unless you are claiming that in 63 years you never found a gay you liked up to because you found all gays debased.
You might want to try posting while sober, dumpling.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Not a defect, just a normal and perfectly natural variation. Nature has its reasons.
You failed to read the article.

The epi-markers 'normally' are removed for the next opposite gendered child. In other words, the wrong markers confuse the sexuality of the child.

Nature has it's defects. GLBT is one of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dumpling, you do realize that the APA is an association for psychologists and not geneticists and biologists don't you? Get back to me when you are at least able to fake having a clue.
You do know that the APA knowingly excused inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex?

You do know that the APA knowingly validated unscientific, biased and faulty studies of lesbian couples with children?

Get back when you are at least able to fake having character.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the APA knowingly excused inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex?
You do know that the APA knowingly validated unscientific, biased and faulty studies of lesbian couples with children?
What does anal sex have to do with anything?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to a recent study, only 40% of gay men engaged in anal sex.

"The data revealed some interesting information on the types of sexual behavior that MSM reported, including that less than 40 percent of men engaged in anal intercourse during their most recent sexual event."

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
According to a recent study, only 40% of gay men engaged in anal sex.
"The data revealed some interesting information on the types of sexual behavior that MSM reported, including that less than 40 percent of men engaged in anal intercourse during their most recent sexual event."
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-1...
You do know that yhat number doubles when the question is,'do you and your partner regularly engage in anal sex?'

But more importantly, you are attempting to excuse the APA's deception with another.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that yhat number doubles when the question is,'do you and your partner regularly engage in anal sex?'
But more importantly, you are attempting to excuse the APA's deception with another.
Obsessing over other people's private sex lives is a mental illness.

Seek therapy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessing over other people's private sex lives is a mental illness.
Seek therapy.
Ah, the gay troll attack when cornered.

Pretending a perversion is the same as marriage is despicable.

The APA ignoring the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning behavior is outrageously unprofessional.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the gay troll attack when cornered.
Pretending a perversion is the same as marriage is despicable.
The APA ignoring the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning behavior is outrageously unprofessional.
ad hominen reply

Nothing perverted about other people's sex lives, that's your delusion.

Your credentials? Oh that's right, three nipples, dangly bits and a vagina.

You MUST BE KIDDING me.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting article. Talks about theories. Did you read it?

Funny thing... I didn't see ANYTHING in it that said ANYTHING about homosexuality being caused by abuse or "inattentiveness."

Perhaps you could help me by giving an exact quote or just letting me know which paragraph it's from. Thanks.

“=”

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Whoo..Hooo.."KiMa re"...Thank-you ..!!
sit on that ..!!.."Tre H" ..
What are you cheering for? Sit on what? As one of Kimare's lap dogs, did you assume he proved something? LOL! I'm guessing you didn't read the article either. But go ahead and give him a high five if it makes you feel good ;)

“=”

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Ah , come on "Tre H" don't be like that ..!!..The truth "is" any study or expert ; that denounces homosexual behavior ...is thoroughly and unequivocally "ignored" ...!!
You like to believe 'you' have an open mind ...but, question the validity of same sex love ...and , the argument is over !...no if's, and's or but's ..cease and desist ..forthwith ..!
I'm sorry... were you trying to seem intelligent again? Keep trying, maybe you'll make some progress eventually.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,041 - 25,060 of25,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

350 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min curiouslu 717,151
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Carchar king 223,294
Are White men Scared to date Black women? #blac... (Apr '12) 26 min Famos 237
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min who 255,762
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr petesake kis 36,421
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 114,695
Who really controls America and other Western c... 2 hr yon 48
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr andet1987 171,519
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••