prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#27207 Jul 6, 2013
fugi

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#27208 Jul 6, 2013
Gay people should be the least of our worries. The main reason why people can't accept it, is because it hasn't been embraced to be a normality among us until recent times, and people are trying to come up with justifications for their derogatory behaviour against these people because they claim that being gay is wrong according to the bible and the issues of reproduction,(but in reality they're probably bored with their lives of insecurity and want to point out the "faults" of mankind to make themselves feel better." However being gay can be seen as a disorder people are born with just like any other types of mental disorders, but whether it is or not, as long as the person isn't opposing a threat towards others or themselves, who seriously cares what these peoples sexual interests are? To be honest a much bigger issue than this is overpopulation so it should be recognised as a blessing that gay people exist to stop this problem from getting worse, so the bottom line is we should be happy that gay people exist, not try and find reasons as to why it is wrong that they do.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27209 Jul 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Two vaginae and one penis is natural, normal intercourse?
Ours was natural; his schwanz fit quite naturally in my mouth.
Who said anything about two vaginas?

I have one non-functioning, unused, dusty vagina.

My wife is only really interested in my functioning organ.

While your partner's may be tiny enough to fit in your mouth, it still is a sewer pipe. Wow, that sounds natural!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27210 Jul 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about two vaginas?
I have one non-functioning, unused, dusty vagina.
My wife is only really interested in my functioning organ.
While your partner's may be almost too large to fit in your mouth, it still is a sewer pipe. Wow, that sounds natural!
Your vagina is, nonetheless, a vagina. Whether, or not, your wife is titillated by it's presence does not negate it's very presence.

Your "sewer pipe" reference is silly. Why are you not on the thread "women who love to blow their husbands" demonstrating your utter disgust.

I also feel sad that you've never had a BJ. You've no idea what you're missing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27211 Jul 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vagina is, nonetheless, a vagina. Whether, or not, your wife is titillated by it's presence does not negate it's very presence.
Your "sewer pipe" reference is silly. Why are you not on the thread "women who love to blow their husbands" demonstrating your utter disgust.
I also feel sad that you've never had a BJ. You've no idea what you're missing.
Too funny.

Esteeming a non-functioning, dusty vagina,
and extolling sucking on a sewer pipe.
Only a gay.
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#27212 Jul 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I made up ad homoan.
It identifies a specific behavior. The denial of reality by homosexuals who attack the person instead of the issue.
Cool.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27213 Jul 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
Validating a non-functioning, dusty vagina,
and extolling sucking on a sewer pipe.
Only a gay.
No, everyone (str8 and gay) except for you.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#27214 Jul 6, 2013
The day is coming when UNREPENTANT homosexuals will get what they've wanted so badly: An existence without God. And that's one of the reasons the Lord prepared a place.....called HELL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#27215 Jul 6, 2013
The future...of UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUALITY:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#27216 Jul 6, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
..Well, you might have already heard this ...put you "all" on an Island ; and 80 years later ...you will "all" be dead ...

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27217 Jul 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The day is coming when UNREPENTANT homosexuals will get what they've wanted so badly: An existence without God. And that's one of the reasons the Lord prepared a place.....called HELL.
So, to summarize, kiss God's ass or spend an eternity in Hell which he created for the express purpose of punishing non-ass kissers. Does that about sum it up?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27218 Jul 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well, you might have already heard this ...put you "all" on an Island ; and 80 years later ...you will "all" be dead ...
Not quite, dipshit. Str8 people are the ones producing gay babies, which grow up to be gay adults. Hitler had a plan for racial purification too.

Las Vegas, NV

#27219 Jul 6, 2013
shlamando wrote:
Gay people should be the least of our worries. The main reason why people can't accept it, is because it hasn't been embraced to be a normality among us until recent times, and people are trying to come up with justifications for their derogatory behaviour against these people because they claim that being gay is wrong according to the bible and the issues of reproduction,(but in reality they're probably bored with their lives of insecurity and want to point out the "faults" of mankind to make themselves feel better." However being gay can be seen as a disorder people are born with just like any other types of mental disorders, but whether it is or not, as long as the person isn't opposing a threat towards others or themselves, who seriously cares what these peoples sexual interests are? To be honest a much bigger issue than this is overpopulation so it should be recognised as a blessing that gay people exist to stop this problem from getting worse, so the bottom line is we should be happy that gay people exist, not try and find reasons as to why it is wrong that they do.
look ; it is a disorder ...Gays , try and claim they are healthy and normal ...but, the fact is ,they are gay (from plain ole' decadence)..or..(the "same sex" parent did not give them any attention )..

Las Vegas, NV

#27220 Jul 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite, dipshit. Str8 people are the ones producing gay babies, which grow up to be gay adults. Hitler had a plan for racial purification too.
..yeah..I just touched on "that" ...

Come on !..the treaty of Versailles ..was the "cause" of Hitler and the Nazi party ...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27221 Jul 6, 2013
number four wrote:
look ; it is a disorder ...Gays , try and claim they are healthy and normal ...but, the fact is ,they are gay (from plain ole' decadence)..or..(the "same sex" parent did not give them any attention )..
Sweetie, being homosexual, no more a disorder than being heterosexual, the vast majority of us go through life happy, healthy and sane. Whether you want to come to grips with that reality is up to you, but even if you don't it doesn't change the reality. You were proved wrong more than fifty years before you offered your insight into the subject, please try and keep up.

Las Vegas, NV

#27222 Jul 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, being homosexual, no more a disorder than being heterosexual, the vast majority of us go through life happy, healthy and sane. Whether you want to come to grips with that reality is up to you, but even if you don't it doesn't change the reality. You were proved wrong more than fifty years before you offered your insight into the subject, please try and keep up.
Come on "you" can tell us !..(nobody knows who ,you really are)..Which of "your" parents ,was the ..inattentive..one ?

Las Vegas, NV

#27223 Jul 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, being homosexual, no more a disorder than being heterosexual, the vast majority of us go through life happy, healthy and sane. Whether you want to come to grips with that reality is up to you, but even if you don't it doesn't change the reality. You were proved wrong more than fifty years before you offered your insight into the subject, please try and keep up.
camaraderie is "healthy" and "sane" ...but, homosexuality distorts this natural love/friendship ; and sexualizes it ..makes it foul ...

"Icky" , I believe is the scientific word for it ..

this one

#27224 Jul 6, 2013
number four wrote:
Come on "you" can tell us !..(nobody knows who ,you really are)..Which of "your" parents ,was the ..inattentive..one ?
I don't mind disappointing you bunny, but neither. No sexual abuse, no real exposure to it growing up, had to figure it out for myself because nobody talked about it. Growing up to be same sex attracted is a gift that is with us from our first moments of life, just like your own attraction to your opposite sex. I don't get heterosexuality and heterosexual attraction, but I don't get all freaked out about it either. Maybe you should try that when it comes to us.

this one

#27225 Jul 6, 2013
number four wrote:
camaraderie is "healthy" and "sane" ...but, homosexuality distorts this natural love/friendship ; and sexualizes it ..makes it foul ...
"Icky" , I believe is the scientific word for it ..
In what you are passing off as your mind mayhaps, but thankfully that's a neighborhood I don't live in. Your "ick issues", your problem, not ours. Don't have sex with those of your same sex, don't fantasize about it and you're all set. Going on about it endlessly, masochistic and weird.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27227 Jul 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
How's it going with the arugmentum ad baculums?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min Johnny 4,839
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Triple Fine 104,565
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Nohweh 37,291
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Just Think 641,062
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Rider on the Storm 969,825
---*PHOTO of ANTICHRIST 'seated' in TEMPLE 22 min RevelationInPlain... 1
Realtors Love Crows 26 min Protester 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 280,849
More from around the web