prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27186 Jul 4, 2013
Angered American wrote:
Thanks so you to admit that Homosexual sex is truly wrong and not normal.
Thanks, maybe you are cumming around....LOL LOL!!!
It wasn't as if I needed any further proof I was right, but I do thank you for your help.
The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

#27187 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact; A homosexual couple is not the same as a married heterosexual couple.
Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.
Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.
Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.
Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.
This is just a start of distinctive facts.
You omitted a FACT from your predictable, repetitive and EXTREMELY tiresome rant

FACT: You are a pathetic attention seeking idiot.

BTW since you claim to have both a penis and a vagina do you fulfill BOTH "masculinity and femininity" in your "marriage"?
The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

#27188 Jul 4, 2013
Angered American wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so you to admit that Homosexual sex is truly wrong and not normal.
Thanks, maybe you are cumming around....LOL LOL!!!
It'as so sad when all you can do is pretend that anyone with a ounce of sense agrees with your myopic world view. Your ignorance makes Jesus weep.

The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

#27189 Jul 4, 2013
Angered American wrote:
Lets face it folks
Men B_ttF_cking one another certainly isnt normal behaivor
When was the last time you got laid?

I am guessing it's been YEARS. This does explain why you have so much free time to be obsessing about other peoples sex lives. Your sick, get help

this one

#27190 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
1. That's called denial. Extreme denial sugar cheeks.
2. Of course that happens naturally and normally over time too. The point is, It NEVER happens for ss couples.
3. More severe denial. You need help.
4. Another unbelievably idiotic statement that only a gay could make.
5. See point 2.
6. First, we weren't talking about procreation, we were talking about design. Second, nor have I ever indicated procreation is the only reason for marriage.
7. Here is a heads up; Sh/t happens. You have defective mating behavior. A pointless attraction to the ss that is an evolutionary defect. Face it like a man and move on.
You are still afraid to ask your family and friends... sad.
You're babbling dear. You're done and your so called-facts disposed of thoroughly. You're dismissed.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27191 Jul 4, 2013
The Lady Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
You omitted a FACT from your predictable, repetitive and EXTREMELY tiresome rant
FACT: You are a pathetic attention seeking idiot.
BTW since you claim to have both a penis and a vagina do you fulfill BOTH "masculinity and femininity" in your "marriage"?
'The lady doctor'?

Yeah right.
The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

#27192 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
'The lady doctor'?Yeah right.

It's more likely that your delusion that your opinion become reality just because you keep re-posting them or for that matter the claim that you (a self proclaimed hermaphrodite) have father a child.

Now get back on your psych meds before you harm yourself.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#27193 Jul 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Heterosexuals endlessly indulging in homoerotic fantasies that they keep insisting disgusts them to all get out, but can't wait to tell us about anyways, definitely normal, but only if your normal is the waiting room of your shrink's office. I'll suggest that you definitely avoid anal sex of any sort, there's been enough brain damage.
It's a sad case for that, our Cranky Yankee.

Location hidden

#27195 Jul 5, 2013
The Lady Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more likely that your delusion that your opinion become reality just because you keep re-posting them or for that matter the claim that you (a self proclaimed hermaphrodite) have father a child.
Now get back on your psych meds before you harm yourself.
Why does my simple common sense bother you so?

Why do you make ad homoan troll attacks on me personally, rather than making a reasoned argument against the points?

Why do you make a medically untrue statement?

You are no lady, and you are no doctor.

You are however, a lying troll.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27196 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Something with which you have YEARS of personal experience.

Still married. Your opinions still don't matter. You still don't matter. 253 units at our lake-home condo association and even the republicans here recognize us as married.

You're out of touch, out of the loop and out of control. Probably out of Depends undergarments too. Better check the inventory.

Location hidden

#27197 Jul 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Something with which you have YEARS of personal experience.
Still married. Your opinions still don't matter. You still don't matter. 253 units at our lake-home condo association and even the republicans here recognize us as married.
You're out of touch, out of the loop and out of control. Probably out of Depends undergarments too. Better check the inventory.
The only thing true, is that you are not married.

253 couples saying, "Yeah right, but just not like us."

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27198 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing true, is that you are not married.
253 couples saying, "Yeah right, but just not like us."
You'd be correct, except for the fact that you're completely wrong. Multiple lesbian couples blazed the trail YEARS before we were here. This is a non-issue here.

Doesn't surprise me to see that you're attempting to speak on behalf of 253 other couples. Oh the hubris that is Kuntmary.

Hey, I blew my hubby last night. Just like you and the missus, we became one.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27199 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.
Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.
Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.
Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.
You need to get a refund on your education as you have been taught the wrong definition of what a fact is, as well as a lot of other misinformation.

this one

#27200 Jul 5, 2013
Tre H wrote:
You need to get a refund on your education as you have been taught the wrong definition of what a fact is, as well as a lot of other misinformation.
Refund hell, sue them for malpractice. They took somebody's money whose sanity is apparently questioned on a pretty routine basis and look at the job they did on them. Its great-great-great-great-great- great-great-grand descendants should still be living off the proceeds from the pain and suffering that his "education" has caused.

Location hidden

#27201 Jul 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be correct, except for the fact that you're completely wrong. Multiple lesbian couples blazed the trail YEARS before we were here. This is a non-issue here.
Doesn't surprise me to see that you're attempting to speak on behalf of 253 other couples. Oh the hubris that is Kuntmary.
Hey, I blew my hubby last night. Just like you and the missus, we became one.
I bet the pictures tell a different story...

We had natural, normal intercourse. Didn't have to settle for an unhealthy default option.

Location hidden

#27202 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Always a hateful gay troll attack on the person instead of addressing the facts.

So predictable.

Location hidden

#27203 Jul 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Refund hell, sue them for malpractice. They took somebody's money whose sanity is apparently questioned on a pretty routine basis and look at the job they did on them. Its great-great-great-great-great- great-great-grand descendants should still be living off the proceeds from the pain and suffering that his "education" has caused.
You partners don't have to worry about descendants do you?
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#27204 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does my simple common sense bother you so?
Why do you make ad homoan troll attacks on me personally, rather than making a reasoned argument against the points?
Why do you make a medically untrue statement?
You are no lady, and you are no doctor.
Ad hominem... Not ad homoan. You might want to learn your vocabulary words before you use them in an argument. It makes you look foolish.

Also, I'm not going to address your claims anymore because you repeat the same nonsense again and again despite medical and scientific evidence being against you. The only claims you make that are true are ones that we never argued in the first place.

Location hidden

#27205 Jul 5, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem... Not ad homoan. You might want to learn your vocabulary words before you use them in an argument. It makes you look foolish.
Also, I'm not going to address your claims anymore because you repeat the same nonsense again and again despite medical and scientific evidence being against you. The only claims you make that are true are ones that we never argued in the first place.
I made up ad homoan.

It identifies a specific behavior. The denial of reality by homosexuals who attack the person instead of the issue.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27206 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the pictures tell a different story...
We had natural, normal intercourse. Didn't have to settle for an unhealthy default option.
Two vaginae and one penis is natural, normal intercourse?

Ours was natural; his schwanz fit quite naturally in my mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min confrinting with ... 649,743
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min VIKING 55,847
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr stockton CA 281,470
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 2 hr HE LIVES 70,224
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr andet1987 2,284
Rotherham sheff doncaster sex 2 hr Hussain 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Halle Berry Sister 3,728
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 18 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) Fri Hangman 972,378
More from around the web