“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27105 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote: The Supreme Court decision is based on the assertion that imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will rectify the self-esteem of homosexuals, and telling a child that duplicate genders are exactly the same as mom and dad. The context of this verse is no accident. Romans 1:22 (NJB) While they claimed to be wise, in fact they were growing so stupid.
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
While you rationalize your homophobic agenda with your biblical interpretations, you seem to demonstrate complete lack of compassion for others when it comes to their loving relationships.
I would argue that there’s nothing wrong with being “religious” as long as it doesn’t interfere with one’s ability to show compassion for others. Otherwise, what good is religion?
Marriage should be about love, not hatred. Families should be about support, not shunning or rearing children with low self-esteem. One can be both religious and loving.
I rationalized noting with my Biblical verse, nor was it homophobic in any way.

It in fact accurately reported the reasoning for the decision by the majority. Are you saying that is homophobic???

The Biblical passage accurately noted the foolishness of that reasoning.

Marriage is about love, and family is about support. They go together, and ss couples don't equate.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#27106 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: The Supreme Court decision is based on the assertion that imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will rectify the self-esteem of homosexuals, and telling a child that duplicate genders are exactly the same as mom and dad. The context of this verse is no accident. Romans 1:22 (NJB) While they claimed to be wise, in fact they were growing so stupid.
<quoted text>
I rationalized noting with my Biblical verse, nor was it homophobic in any way.
It in fact accurately reported the reasoning for the decision by the majority. Are you saying that is homophobic???
The Biblical passage accurately noted the foolishness of that reasoning.
Marriage is about love, and family is about support. They go together, and ss couples don't equate.
I find it difficult to understand your composition, so it is indeed possible that I misunderstood what you were trying to say. If so. I apologize. However, my general impression is that you believe you have somehow managed to disprove my “position” by citing your bible, stating opinions about “imposing an imposter relationship on marriage” and arguing without incorporating supportive factual information.

Given your presentation style, I cannot continue to discuss this issue with you, but I have absolutely no problem knowing that your opinions may be different from mine.

I wish you well.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#27107 Jun 28, 2013
The creation of woman is PROOF that homosexuality is WRONG.

Location hidden

#27108 Jun 28, 2013
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to understand your composition, so it is indeed possible that I misunderstood what you were trying to say. If so. I apologize. However, my general impression is that you believe you have somehow managed to disprove my “position” by citing your bible, stating opinions about “imposing an imposter relationship on marriage” and arguing without incorporating supportive factual information.
Given your presentation style, I cannot continue to discuss this issue with you, but I have absolutely no problem knowing that your opinions may be different from mine.
I wish you well.
You understood it just fine. You just didn't like getting exposed for your gay twirl.

Bye.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#27109 Jun 28, 2013
Same sex marriage is back in Cali, effective immediately, and already weddings are breaking out all over. I just watched two weddings — one female couple and one male couple.

One more step toward realizing the American dream, liberty and justice FOR ALL.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#27110 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You understood it just fine. You just didn't like getting exposed for your gay twirl.
Bye.
What the hell is a 'gay twirl'? Is this you fantasizing about a man twirling about with fairy wings and a tutu? Just curious because your psyche is very unbalanced.

Location hidden

#27111 Jun 28, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is a 'gay twirl'? Is this you fantasizing about a man twirling about with fairy wings and a tutu? Just curious because your psyche is very unbalanced.
BS being spouted by the twirling fairy.

Oh, I'm a repressed gay with an unbalance psyche?

That's an example of gay twirl from someone who has no rational argument.

Named thehumanhighligh treel

Too funny1

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

#27112 Jun 28, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare just blew out a sphincter. Great day for America, sad day for Kimare.
...'throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27113 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
BS being spouted by the twirling fairy.
English translation: "That's what I call all the arguments where I am in over my head at the shallow end of the pool".
KiMare wrote:
Oh, I'm a repressed gay with an unbalance psyche?
Me talking: Even I thank God you identify as straight. Far too many people hate us as it is, if you were on our side, even I'd consider joining them. But you do have an unbalanced psyche, if you're even 1% of what you have shown us here in your real life. If you are remotely "real" you should be putting some up and coming group of psychiatrists future grandchildren through college with the amount of work you would provide them. You be crazy. In my humble opinion.
KiMare wrote:
That's an example of gay twirl from someone who has no rational argument.
Named thehumanhighligh treel
Too funny1
English Translation: "Damn, in over my head again. Act dismissively and swim like hell for shore."

Location hidden

#27114 Jun 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>English translation: "That's what I call all the arguments where I am in over my head at the shallow end of the pool".
<quoted text>Me talking: Even I thank God you identify as straight. Far too many people hate us as it is, if you were on our side, even I'd consider joining them. But you do have an unbalanced psyche, if you're even 1% of what you have shown us here in your real life. If you are remotely "real" you should be putting some up and coming group of psychiatrists future grandchildren through college with the amount of work you would provide them. You be crazy. In my humble opinion.
<quoted text>English Translation: "Damn, in over my head again. Act dismissively and swim like hell for shore."
Another example of gay troll twirling.

If you had a rational response to what I say, you would be specific. You are not because you can't provide one.

Here, give it a shot;

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Go for it tricky dicky ricky.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27115 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is...
Still legally married here. Your opinions about that still don't matter. I'd say that your opinions mattered even less because of the recent SCOTUS decision, but they never mattered previously. The SCOTUS decision merely proved what we already know; SSM IS marriage. Your one penis/one vagina mantra is tiresome and fallacious.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27116 Jun 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Women are biologically superior to men. Your Bronze Age myth is a joke.

Location hidden

#27117 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of gay troll twirling.
If you had a rational response to what I say, you would be specific. You are not because you can't provide one.
Here, give it a shot;
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Go for it tricky dicky ricky.
Ad hominem statment

Straw man

Off topic sexual obsession

Worthless opinion

Childish ridicule

YOU MUST BE KIDDING

Location hidden

#27118 Jun 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Still legally married here. Your opinions about that still don't matter. I'd say that your opinions mattered even less because of the recent SCOTUS decision, but they never mattered previously. The SCOTUS decision merely proved what we already know; SSM IS marriage. Your one penis/one vagina mantra is tiresome and fallacious.
I'm curious.

Since the SCOTUS ruling equating ss couples with marriage, does that mean duplicate gendered couples will change to diverse gendered couples, or the other way around?

Will ss couples start mutually bearing children? I can't wait to see the change!

Oh, and when will a gay anus turn into a vagina?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#27119 Jun 30, 2013
Homosexuality isn't merely 'personal choice, or orientation', it's sexual immorality, it's ABOMINATION in the eyes of God. God understands that many gays are morally weak, and that's one of the reasons that many of them continue in that lifestyle. But that doesn't change.....the REALITY that sexual immorality angers the Holy character of God. Homosexuality is a SERIOUS SPIRITUAL SICKNESS that Almighty God wants homosexuals to be healed from. It's a 'spiritual prison' that the Holy Spirit wants to deliver them from. But I'll tell you one thing it's NOT: Something that God will ever 'accept' as being 'just as admirable as traditional unions'. Are you LISTENING, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.?

Location hidden

#27120 Jun 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality isn't merely 'personal choice, or orientation', it's sexual immorality, it's ABOMINATION in the eyes of God. God understands that many gays are morally weak, and that's one of the reasons that many of them continue in that lifestyle. But that doesn't change.....the REALITY that sexual immorality angers the Holy character of God. Homosexuality is a SERIOUS SPIRITUAL SICKNESS that Almighty God wants homosexuals to be healed from. It's a 'spiritual prison' that the Holy Spirit wants to deliver them from. But I'll tell you one thing it's NOT: Something that God will ever 'accept' as being 'just as admirable as traditional unions'. Are you LISTENING, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.?
DUDE!

Take your meds.

You Sky Daddy is angry with you.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#27121 Jun 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Speaking of reality, the vile toxic hatred that you spew in the name of religion is an abomination in the eyes of all decent people. It is you who should repent before it’s too late lest your god punish you —on a “no repent, no rapture” basis, of course. Don’t get left behind, as it were, and miss out on the big gay bash in eternity.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#27122 Jul 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
oh, I see, yes... that's profoundly brilliant... it makes complete sense.... just like "the creation of ice cream is PROOF that steak is wrong."

friggin idiot

Location hidden

#27123 Jul 1, 2013
Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples.

Ss couples violate the design of physical union.

Ss couples are still only ever a duplicate half of marriage.

Ss couples are mutually fruitless, a defect of mating behavior.

Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society. Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture.

The assertion would be laughable if it was not so idiotic.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27124 Jul 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples...
That's sweet of you to feel that way bunny, but as living proof to the contrary, you still are one of the last heterosexuals to be arguing for the inherent natural superiority of those of your orientation. Just so you know, not even all the heterosexuals have been needed to participate in reproduction for us to still be here. Paul taught that Christians should just keep their legs crossed. Jesus was coming back soon, you really shouldn't be doing that while you're waiting. Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 810,085
bless the jews (Nov '08) 10 min please pray n bless 7,120
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Porkpie Hat 268,965
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 33 min Ricky F 53,315
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min hojo 574,215
sex (May '13) 39 min xxx 96
sex 1 hr romance gay 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 608,227
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 13 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web