Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27056 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Monogamous intercourse has no risk of any STDs.
So why are you so vehemently opposed to SSM?

Location hidden

#27057 Jun 25, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof of homosexuality being involuntary. Many times it is a result of sexual abuse. But even if one were born gay, people are born with many different conditions - physical, mental, emotional challenges. Some even say they were born with a bad temper, etc. That does not make any of it healthy or good.
As far as anal sex, how can you discuss homosexuality without addressing the basic behavior that it leads to? It is a high risk behavior. No one who loves someone would subject them to elevated risk of cancer, hepatitis, incontinence, and HIV.
Yes there is proof. Just ask anyone who is homosexual.

Assuming your are perfectly heterosexual, try being gay for a day.

Most mental health professionals can counsel you on your silly ideas. Who knows? You might be gay yourself.

Location hidden

#27058 Jun 25, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof of homosexuality being involuntary. Many times it is a result of sexual abuse. But even if one were born gay, people are born with many different conditions - physical, mental, emotional challenges. Some even say they were born with a bad temper, etc. That does not make any of it healthy or good.
As far as anal sex, how can you discuss homosexuality without addressing the basic behavior that it leads to? It is a high risk behavior. No one who loves someone would subject them to elevated risk of cancer, hepatitis, incontinence, and HIV.
Anal sex is irrelevant. What is your fascination with anal sex?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27059 Jun 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you so vehemently opposed to SSM?
Marriage is a distinct relationship. There is no such thing as ssm.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27060 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's one of the benefits to SSM.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27061 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a distinct relationship. There is no such thing as ssm.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Please remember to preference your opinions with the statement "in my opinion". You could even use, "IMHO".

You still confuse civil marriage with Holy Matrimony. I should think that even a moderately successful pastor would know the difference.

“Emblem of the Brave and True”

Since: Sep 10

Los Angeles, CA

#27062 Jun 25, 2013
Anyone prove it wrong yet? Seems like a lot of the old Bible stuff mixed with butt sex is icky and the invisible heterosexual people with AIDS. Anything new come along that is an actual valid reason as to why its wrong after 25,000 comments?
facts

Brighton, MI

#27063 Jun 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is irrelevant. What is your fascination with anal sex?
How can you discuss homosexuality without discussing the behavior that defines it? Its not about fascination. It's about discussing the issues. Please explain how anal sex is irrelevant to homosexuality.
facts

Brighton, MI

#27064 Jun 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I love a good fiction post.
Your post lacks any substance or factual basis to refute any of my points. Baseless criticisms do not advance intelligent discussion. Don't waste our time with empty remarks.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27065 Jun 25, 2013
facts wrote:
How can you discuss homosexuality without discussing the behavior that defines it? Its not about fascination. It's about discussing the issues. Please explain how anal sex is irrelevant to homosexuality.
Sweetie, anal sex no more defines homosexuality than your blithering ignorance defines heterosexuality. Although you are adding credence to my theory that in addition to being an orientation, heterosexuality is also a learning disorder. Not all homosexuals practice anal sex dear. Lesbians, you know, homosexuals of the female gender, don't do it at all and not all male homosexuals practice it either. In terms of sheer numbers, the heterosexual population has us beat in the anal sex department, more women than men say they've gone Greek. So your fixation on anal sex is irrelevant.

Location hidden

#27066 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote: Monogamous intercourse has no risk of any STDs.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIU8KUP...
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's one of the benefits to SSM.
Are you serious???

SS couples are incapable of natural intercourse.

Location hidden

#27067 Jun 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remember to preference your opinions with the statement "in my opinion". You could even use, "IMHO".
You still confuse civil marriage with Holy Matrimony. I should think that even a moderately successful pastor would know the difference.
The confusion is all yours.

At the most, you can equate to only half of a marriage. In some cases, you are literally opposite marriage.

Even a kid can see that.

Location hidden

#27068 Jun 25, 2013
Nomos Soter wrote:
Anyone prove it wrong yet? Seems like a lot of the old Bible stuff mixed with butt sex is icky and the invisible heterosexual people with AIDS. Anything new come along that is an actual valid reason as to why its wrong after 25,000 comments?
The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.

The identifying characteristic and most intimate act of homosexuality is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

It is verified by the rejection of every culture in human history, with only extremely rare, partial and brief exceptions.

Hope that answers your question.
facts

Brighton, MI

#27069 Jun 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, anal sex no more defines homosexuality than your blithering ignorance defines heterosexuality. Although you are adding credence to my theory that in addition to being an orientation, heterosexuality is also a learning disorder. Not all homosexuals practice anal sex dear. Lesbians, you know, homosexuals of the female gender, don't do it at all and not all male homosexuals practice it either. In terms of sheer numbers, the heterosexual population has us beat in the anal sex department, more women than men say they've gone Greek. So your fixation on anal sex is irrelevant.
It is true that gay female sexual behavior is not as high risk as male gay behavior. The key disadvantage to gay females is the inability to produce children and the absence of a father figure should they choose to adopt children. To raise children without the father, or mother, risks the healthy development of the child.
As far as anal sex, it is the closest gay men can come to intercourse. To suggest that most gay men don't do it is ridiculous. But fine, for the few that don't do it, there is not as high a health risk (unless there is rimming, which is another high risk behavior common to gay men). There is only no child birth or mothers love to support child development should there be children.
As far as raw numbers, your attempt to distort facts is obvious. Percentages clearly underscore the fact that gay men as a group practice far more anal sex than any other group relative to its size.
As far as your personal attacks, I won't waste my time...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27070 Jun 25, 2013
facts wrote:
It is true that gay female sexual behavior is not as high risk as male gay behavior.
Reality check cupcake, all sexual behavior, regardless of the gender and number of participants, carry varying levels of risk.
facts wrote:
The key disadvantage to gay females is the inability to produce children and the absence of a father figure should they choose to adopt children.
Pudding, homosexuality isn't a form of sterility and I am assuming that you were raised with a father figure. So much for that advantage, he raised himself up a complete idiot.
facts wrote:
To raise children without the father, or mother, risks the healthy development of the child.
Hon, good parents are going to be good parents, regardless of their number, sex or sexual orientation. I assume you were raised by one of each. I have yet to see anything that might even be confused with healthy development out of you.
facts wrote:
As far as anal sex...
It is completely irrelevant to the discussion, moron.

PS they aren't personal attacks dumpling, they are reality. You are a hopelessly misinformed bigot desperately trying to rationalize some pretty irrational hate. If you are going to read my responses, get use to it. I do not play well with idiots.

Location hidden

#27071 Jun 25, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not a behavior. Anal sex is irrelevant to being homosexual.

“Emblem of the Brave and True”

Since: Sep 10

Los Angeles, CA

#27072 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.
The identifying characteristic and most intimate act of homosexuality is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
It is verified by the rejection of every culture in human history, with only extremely rare, partial and brief exceptions.
Hope that answers your question.
There is far more to homosexuality than sodomy between two men; which I believe you are only alluding to. What then of lesbianism? The most intimate act of homosexuality is what exactly? Kissing? Oral Sex? Masturbation? Anal Sex? Even between two men what is more harmful about their sex than any heterosexual sex? Women can still receive anal and oral. Even in heterosexual sex it can be just as inherently harmful, vaginal tissue tearing, breaking hymens, are no different then a tear in anal tissue which is prevented with prober lubrication in both cases of sex. Unhealthy, heterosexual sex is just as unhealthy in terms of STD's. Demeaning? Who is demeaned in it? Maybe in occasional role play but that too is common in heterosexual sex. Might only be demeaning because people find it necessary to involve themselves in the most intimate act of a couple. Not every culture rejected homosexuality. Native Americans practically celebrated it. It was rare and partial in regards to greeks; who told myths of homosexual relations between the gods, romans, aztecs, chinese because it is and has always been a minority population.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#27073 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#27074 Jun 26, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post lacks any substance or factual basis to refute any of my points. Baseless criticisms do not advance intelligent discussion. Don't waste our time with empty remarks.
Your initial post lacked any factual points and contained only opinions. There was clearly nothing worth refuting.

Don't waste our time with bigoted opinions.

Location hidden

#27075 Jun 26, 2013
Nomos Soter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is far more to homosexuality than sodomy between two men; which I believe you are only alluding to. What then of lesbianism? The most intimate act of homosexuality is what exactly? Kissing? Oral Sex? Masturbation? Anal Sex? Even between two men what is more harmful about their sex than any heterosexual sex? Women can still receive anal and oral. Even in heterosexual sex it can be just as inherently harmful, vaginal tissue tearing, breaking hymens, are no different then a tear in anal tissue which is prevented with prober lubrication in both cases of sex. Unhealthy, heterosexual sex is just as unhealthy in terms of STD's. Demeaning? Who is demeaned in it? Maybe in occasional role play but that too is common in heterosexual sex. Might only be demeaning because people find it necessary to involve themselves in the most intimate act of a couple. Not every culture rejected homosexuality. Native Americans practically celebrated it. It was rare and partial in regards to greeks; who told myths of homosexual relations between the gods, romans, aztecs, chinese because it is and has always been a minority population.
Of course there is more to homosexuality. But that is not the issue.

While I used the extreme violence of anal assault for gays, it can be argued that lesbianism is unhealthy and also carries inherent risk exactly because they do not engage in natural sex and the resulting effects.

You are trying to equate the inherent harm of anal sex with the risks of careless, immoral natural intercourse. They do not equate.

As to demeaning, sit on it.

I am very familiar with the extremely rare examples of ss couples in history. In fact, I've read the early accounts of contact with Indian berdaches. I'd be happy to go into detail about those examples, since they only prove my point. But I have a question for you; Why has ss couples being accepted as married never established itself in one culture and spread? The present situation is far too short historically to validate a change after 8000 years of human history.

The point remains, homosexuality violates basic morality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 743,297
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 3 min pacey96 1,866
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 17 min Johnny 3,347
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min ChristineM 228,516
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Clearwater 174,180
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 1 hr Stiff N clean 260
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 260,119
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr KayMarie 544,818

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE