prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Since: Feb 11

www.godhatessinners.com

#27013 Jun 20, 2013
JoS wrote:
Sorry for You... So why are You so filled with hate.?
You are Unique, why hate others for being average.?
People laugh at me because I'm so different.
I smile, because they are all Clones.
(Not the correct Quote... but.)
The homosapien race(That is You too) is about 200,000 years old.
Marriage is less than 5,000 years old...
Only about 5% of species are monogamous..
So why force somebody to be something that they are not.?
Again who forces You to be something You are not.?
Can you prove that the human race dates back any further than the earliest accounts in the Holy Bible, a little over 6,000 years? Of course you can't because it's a lie that satan wants you to believe to serve his own agenda and you follow like a lemming. Marriage is between a man and a woman. That's the way it is and the way it should stay if we want to avoid God's wrath as was demonstrated plenty of times in the Holy Bible when people disregarded God's commandments. Why force citizens of this great country to accept that which goes against God's laws? Don't we have the freedom to practice religion here anymore?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27014 Jun 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears I.
still married.
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#27015 Jun 21, 2013
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove that the human race dates back any further than the earliest accounts in the Holy Bible, a little over 6,000 years? Of course you can't because it's a lie that satan wants you to believe to serve his own agenda and you follow like a lemming. Marriage is between a man and a woman. That's the way it is and the way it should stay if we want to avoid God's wrath as was demonstrated plenty of times in the Holy Bible when people disregarded God's commandments. Why force citizens of this great country to accept that which goes against God's laws? Don't we have the freedom to practice religion here anymore?
Actually you can. It's called science. The earth is around 4.5 billion years old and there is hard evidence backing up that claim. The Bible has unsubstantiated claims about how old the earth is.

Our first species of human being began to evolve around 200,000 years ago. Modern human beings evolved around 50,000 years ago. This isn't debatable. Evolution has far too much evidence behind it.

You are free to follow your religion and adhere to its rules. But you should not subject other people to it other than yourself. You have no right to do so. If you subject family members, perhaps your children if you don't already have them to your way of life without giving them the choice; then simply put, you are a terrible human being.

I do hope that one day you learn from your errors.

By the way, you do have the freedom to practice religion in this country. You do not have the freedom to impose your religion on any one. Your religion does not encircle all people.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27016 Jun 21, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
still married.
And still just a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Repeated words can't change that vast difference.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#27017 Jun 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still just a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Repeated words can't change that vast difference.
Yes still a duplicate marriage. That's the whole point behind SSM. If I were into vagina, I'd ask you for a date.
JoS

Hvidovre, Denmark

#27018 Jun 21, 2013
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove that the human race dates back any further than the earliest accounts in the Holy Bible, a little over 6,000 years? Of course you can't because it's a lie that satan wants you to believe to serve his own agenda and you follow like a lemming. Marriage is between a man and a woman. That's the way it is and the way it should stay if we want to avoid God's wrath as was demonstrated plenty of times in the Holy Bible when people disregarded God's commandments. Why force citizens of this great country to accept that which goes against God's laws? Don't we have the freedom to practice religion here anymore?
An all that time marriage was one woman, one man.?
It would be cool if You actually knew that religion that you try too force on others.
Solomon had 100+ wifes, David many wifes, Abijah 14 wifes, Gideon many wifes...
So the Bible says man and wife... why were so few of the holy people following it.?

Here we are not talking about Rape is the way to get a wife. Deu 22:28-29
JoS

Hvidovre, Denmark

#27019 Jun 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you just dumbed down when I exposed your judgment.
Hate is accurately defining distinctions? Or are talking about protecting marriage and children?
Mor am I the one trying to force anything, am I.
Are You protection somebody by telling them their way of life is wrong.?
Why do You care.?
Live Your life, and let everybody else live their life.
If they want You to live another way then debate with them.
Until then look into the mirror and only focus on Your own life.

My guess is a lot of people has hurt You because of Who You Are.
But forgive and forget, or You will spend your life filled with pain and hate.
facts

Howell, MI

#27020 Jun 21, 2013
JoS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do You care.?
Truth is we all impact each other in society. Gays suffer a high rate of disease and infection, causing higher healthcare costs, and reduced productivity due to downtime addressing illness,. Gays also in some cases suffer a shorter lifespan as they are more susceptible to HIV, Anal Cancer, etc.. shorter lifespan leads to fewer years as a productive contributor to society as well as heartbreak and anguish for those that know and love them. There are ripple effects to everything we do. No one lives in a vacuum.
JoS

Hvidovre, Denmark

#27021 Jun 21, 2013
You can say that about Unemployed, and smokers, and obese, and ...

Of course, you make a million dollars each week and has a perfect life.
Or are You pointing fingers at others, so You are free from looking at Your own life.?

Stop trying to change others, unless Your life is perfect.

Location hidden

#27023 Jun 21, 2013
JoS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do You care.?
Pointing out distinctions in relationships is not telling anyone their way of life is wrong.

Protecting marriage and family is fundamental to and critical for society.

Your guess is wrong. Bitterness only poisons the one holding it.

Pointing out denial is not hate.
Truth

Saint Clair, MI

#27024 Jun 21, 2013
JoS wrote:
You can say that about Unemployed, and smokers, and obese, and ...
Of course, you make a million dollars each week and has a perfect life.
Or are You pointing fingers at others, so You are free from looking at Your own life.?
Stop trying to change others, unless Your life is perfect.
You are correct that Unemployment, smoking, and obesity are also counterproductive to society. That does not mean that Homosexuality (or obesity, or unemployment) should be accepted, celebrated, or supported by anyone. I am not pointing fingers at anyone, or judging any human being. No one is perfect and we all have flaws. I am stating that the BEHAVIOR that accompanies homosexuality is detrimental to society, and should be acknowledged as such, not embraced or simply tolerated as ok.
JoS

Hvidovre, Denmark

#27025 Jun 22, 2013
Truth: You can say that about all the groups, so Why are You pointing a finger a Gays.?

A couple of my friends are Gays and they never forced me to be gay.
A couple of my friends are obese, and they try many times to get me to eat more than is good for me.

The Behavior.? Dancing, buying clothe or what.?
Two men holding hands and kissing.?

If You show children two person kissing, then they just see two people kissing.
You are the one who see something wrong...
I see love.:-)

Homosexuality has been here longer than marriage...
And will be here when marriage is just a forgotten dream.

Location hidden

#27026 Jun 22, 2013
JoS wrote:
Truth: You can say that about all the groups, so Why are You pointing a finger a Gays.?
A couple of my friends are obese, and they try many times to get me to eat more than is good for me.
Nothing you are saying equates a ss couple to marriage.

It is highly unlikely that marriage will disappear.

At the most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#27027 Jun 22, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27028 Jun 22, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is we all impact each other in society. Gays suffer a high rate of disease and infection, causing higher healthcare costs, and reduced productivity due to downtime addressing illness,. Gays also in some cases suffer a shorter lifespan as they are more susceptible to HIV, Anal Cancer, etc.. shorter lifespan leads to fewer years as a productive contributor to society as well as heartbreak and anguish for those that know and love them. There are ripple effects to everything we do. No one lives in a vacuum.
Old people suffer a high rate of disease and infection. In fact, old people consume over 80% of all health care expenditures in the last two years of their lives. Should they be eliminated?
facts

Plymouth, MI

#27029 Jun 22, 2013
JoS wrote:
You are not correct. We cannot make that comment about all groups. Gay male sex BEHAVIOR specifically leads to high rates of infection, disease, and of course incontinence. It is the nature of the act that is counterproductive. Not kissing or holding hands. Gay men uniquely practice routine anal sex, which opens them for disease. If you truly Love someone, you would not subject them to increased risk of hepatitis, cancer, syphilis, etc. That is lust, not love.
facts

Plymouth, MI

#27030 Jun 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Old people suffer a high rate of disease and infection. In fact, old people consume over 80% of all health care expenditures in the last two years of their lives. Should they be eliminated?
The main difference is that EVERYONE gets old and eventually dies. All of us, and it is not a voluntary action. Anal sex however is a specific behavior common to gay men that lead to very specific and severe health risks. Two very different things.
JoS

Hvidovre, Denmark

#27031 Jun 22, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
The main difference is that EVERYONE gets old and eventually dies. All of us, and it is not a voluntary action. Anal sex however is a specific behavior common to gay men that lead to very specific and severe health risks. Two very different things.
But not gay people, so they are a plus for the society.?

The biggest two cultures in ancient times(close too Europe), was the Greek and the Romans.
Both accepted Gay people.
Many of the Roman high officials had homosexual lovers, because they did not have condoms.
So sex with other mens was the intelligent solution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in...

Lesbians, Who is about 50% of the Gays, are less likely to get disease like STD and Aids/Hiv...

Would it help your side of the debate if You use a little time to search out the facts.?
And maybe a link to this study about Gays being a drain on the society.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#27032 Jun 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.bing.com/videos/sea rch?q=john+mcarthur+homosexual s+youtube&view=detail& mid=C1E742D004BFA0935BE7C1E742 D004BFA0935BE7&first=0 &FORM=NVPFVR&qpvt=john +mcarthur+homosexuals+youtube
If homosexuality wasn't wrong, God would have made men with sex organs that were compatible for reproducing human life with each other, and, most importantly, He wouldn't have created.....WOMAN. Enough of the stupidity already.
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#27033 Jun 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If homosexuality wasn't wrong, God would have made men with sex organs that were compatible for reproducing human life with each other, and, most importantly, He wouldn't have created.....WOMAN. Enough of the stupidity already.
If homosexuality was wrong, we wouldn't have overpopulation problems. Ah wait... We do have overpopulation problems and homosexuality is a natural braking system built into us both biologically and genetically to prevent overpopulation.

Enough of the stupidity already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min ATHEOI 49,365
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Joe Fortuna 971,791
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min JesusWasNOTaJew G... 646,884
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Doctor Peace 105,676
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min Pegasus 281,282
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min ChristineM 445,751
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 42 min Bodrick 12
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web