|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Read up on human mating behavior.
2. Do a search on the purpose of homosexuality.
3. I never limited anal sex of any orientation. The problem for gays is, it is the closet them can get to intercourse. If the anus had evolved for the purpose of intercourse, it would be a vagina.
Do you realize how strange it is for a person with a sexual anomaly to NOT be familiar with these things?
Then get back to me.
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. The only thing in my post that you responded to was the very last part about anal sex. You avoided addressing every other point I made, and respond with more irrelevant nonsense about anal sex. Get back to me when you have something relevant, rational or true to say.
I responded to every part of your post. You just didn't like my answers. It is not my job to educate you about basic evolutionary sex issues.

Get back when you want to have an educated discussion.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
I responded to every part of your post.
False
KiMare wrote:
You just didn't like my answers.
False.
KiMare wrote:
It is not my job to educate you about basic evolutionary sex issues.
True. And I'm not here to be "educated" by the ignorant.
KiMare wrote:
Get back when you want to have an educated discussion.
Why? Shouldn't I try that with someone who IS educated?
facts

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Compared to heterosexual behavior, Gay sex, especially male to male, leads to exceptionally high rates of anal cancer, HIV, hepatitis, and of course incontinence. There is also no productive value to gay sex where heterosexual intercourse can create new life.
Socially, a homosexual family structure denies a child the pressence of either a father or mother. Many studies confirm that this creates unique challenges for children. Ultimately homosexuality leads to a less productive high risk lifestyle.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Here is the bottom line.

At it's most basic essence,

Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

A ss couple is a defective failure of mating behavior.

Only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Moreover, anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A violent violation of the most basic human ethic,'do no harm'.

This is only the start of the failure of ss couples to equate to marriage at any level of comparison.

“=”

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

facts wrote:
Compared to heterosexual behavior, Gay sex, especially male to male, leads to exceptionally high rates of anal cancer, HIV, hepatitis, and of course incontinence. There is also no productive value to gay sex where heterosexual intercourse can create new life.
This thread is about homosexuality, a sexual orientation... it is not about any particular type of sexual behavior. Homosexuality is not defined by any particular sexual behavior. Anal sex is not a "homosexual behavior" as many homosexuals (including men) do not engage in this behavior, while many heterosexual people do engage in this behavior. So lets stop this lame attempt to equate homosexuality with anal sex.
facts wrote:
Socially, a homosexual family structure denies a child the pressence of either a father or mother. Many studies confirm that this creates unique challenges for children.
Cite one. Cite ONE study that confirms any of your claims. I also challenge you to find one that uses the phrase "homosexual family structure." Sorry, but your say so isn't good enough.
facts wrote:
Ultimately homosexuality leads to a less productive high risk lifestyle.
This is blatantly false, but again... don't just make these idiotic claims... prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about homosexuality, a sexual orientation... it is not about any particular type of sexual behavior. Homosexuality is not defined by any particular sexual behavior. Anal sex is not a "homosexual behavior" as many homosexuals (including men) do not engage in this behavior, while many heterosexual people do engage in this behavior. So lets stop this lame attempt to equate homosexuality with anal sex.
<quoted text>
Cite one. Cite ONE study that confirms any of your claims. I also challenge you to find one that uses the phrase "homosexual family structure." Sorry, but your say so isn't good enough.
<quoted text>
This is blatantly false, but again... don't just make these idiotic claims... prove it.
Funny!

'sexual orientation is not about sexual behavior'. Did you really say that???

Anal sex is the closest a gay can get to natural sex. Embarrassing, isn't it? It should be, because anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. If you don't think so, sit on it.

The latest, largest and most scientific study to date studied 7 family types from 3000 subjects.

Lesbian couples rated LAST, AFTER single parents.

Gay couples didn't even rate!!!
facts

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Gay may men have anal sex. It is far fetched to suggest otherwise. But fine, if you call yourself a gay male and don't have anal sex, this does not apply to you :-)
Cite one. Cite ONE study that confirms any of your claims.
I'll cite two: search "what fathers contribute to child development" by Texas A&M; and "a powerful connection: mother-child bond" by Kansas State University.
They establish the unique contributions a father, and mother make to a child's development. The loss of either risk the development of the child.
Adam

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

JoS

Hvidovre, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Fund this old tread...

Just one question.?

The Bible says "Love thy neighbor."

Some just take the bible more literally than others.
JW should be able to understand that. ;-)
Adam

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

JoS wrote:
Fund this old tread...
Just one question.?
The Bible says "Love thy neighbor."
Some just take the bible more literally than others.
JW should be able to understand that. ;-)
I LOVE DENMARK BUT I HATE THE DANISH SINNERS.

“=”

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny!
'sexual orientation is not about sexual behavior'. Did you really say that???
No, it's not what I said. I said it is not DEFINED by sexual behavior. Assuming you are heterosexual, you were heterosexual long before you ever engaged in any sexual behavior with the opposite sex. And those who are homosexual are homosexual long before they engage in "homosexual behavior."

In fact, a heterosexual person may engage in sexual behavior with someone of the same sex, and they are still heterosexual... they have not suddenly "turned" homosexual because of this behavior. Many a gay man or lesbian woman has had sex with someone of the opposite sex and it never has and never will make them straight. Their orientation is not determined by their behavior. It may be hard for your narrow little mind to accept, but it's a fact, like it or not.
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is the closest a gay can get to natural sex. Embarrassing, isn't it? It should be, because anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. If you don't think so, sit on it.
You seem to have a strong, perhaps even unhealthy interest in anal sex, and you want to repeat your ignorant opinions on this subject over and over. Maybe you would rather find a thread about anal sex instead of this one?

I stand by my statement that anal sex is not the definition of homosexuality. If that's the subject you're interested in, you're in the wrong forum.
KiMare wrote:
The latest, largest and most scientific study to date studied 7 family types from 3000 subjects.
Lesbian couples rated LAST, AFTER single parents.
Gay couples didn't even rate!!!
Again, your say so isn't enough here. I've seen more studies that confirm there is no significant difference or disadvantage for children with gay or lesbian parents.

Are there gay and lesbian couples who are poor parents or have dysfunctional families? Sure. But don't tell me that some crappy straight parents are automatically somehow better than good gay parents.

There is an obvious bias here that is akin to suggesting that children with white parents are better off than children with black parents; therefore black people shouldn't be allowed to be parents. It's nonsense based on ignorance and prejudice, not reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not what I said. I said it is not DEFINED by sexual behavior. Assuming you are heterosexual, you were heterosexual long before you ever engaged in any sexual behavior with the opposite sex. And those who are homosexual are homosexual long before they engage in "homosexual behavior."
In fact, a heterosexual person may engage in sexual behavior with someone of the same sex, and they are still heterosexual... they have not suddenly "turned" homosexual because of this behavior. Many a gay man or lesbian woman has had sex with someone of the opposite sex and it never has and never will make them straight. Their orientation is not determined by their behavior. It may be hard for your narrow little mind to accept, but it's a fact, like it or not.
<quoted text>
You seem to have a strong, perhaps even unhealthy interest in anal sex, and you want to repeat your ignorant opinions on this subject over and over. Maybe you would rather find a thread about anal sex instead of this one?
I stand by my statement that anal sex is not the definition of homosexuality. If that's the subject you're interested in, you're in the wrong forum.
<quoted text>
Again, your say so isn't enough here. I've seen more studies that confirm there is no significant difference or disadvantage for children with gay or lesbian parents.
Are there gay and lesbian couples who are poor parents or have dysfunctional families? Sure. But don't tell me that some crappy straight parents are automatically somehow better than good gay parents.
There is an obvious bias here that is akin to suggesting that children with white parents are better off than children with black parents; therefore black people shouldn't be allowed to be parents. It's nonsense based on ignorance and prejudice, not reality.
Silly, pure gay twirl Tre,

You said "Homosexuality is not defined by any particular sexual behavior." Clearly a silly assertion. A futile attempt to separate yourself from an embarrassing behavior that is the nearest comparison for gays to normal sex.

Then you top it off with the assertion that I have "a unhealthy interest in anal sex", which only confirms the fact that EVEN YOU know it is a perverse behavior!!! All you would have to do is post a medical confirmation that fairly discounts the ones I have posted. You simply can't do it, because they are not there. So you revert to ad homoan attacks.

You close with the denial of the latest, largest and most scientific study. This is topped off with the assertion that ss parents are as good or better than natural parents, even though countless studies have shown that heterosexual default parents produce significantly less healthy children. So utterly illogical, it's just plain stupid. I won't bother with your attempt to equate this to a racial distinction.

Damn dude, aren't you embarrassed to spout this stuff??? Give it up, you aren't helping your cause...
Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you revert to ad homoan attacks.

Damn dude, aren't you embarrassed to spout this stuff??? Give it up, you aren't helping your cause..
JoS

Hvidovre, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Most gay parents are better than straight parents... for that simple reason that they had a hard time in school... because of their sexuality.

If You read the Kinsey study then people rate from 0 to 6, and maybe the kids bullying 'gay' kids are the ones in the middle. Not gay but not 100% straight...
Not that I am think about any person here. "Kimare" What an interesting name.

Who is the sinner.?
The one doing what feels right, without hurting others...
Or the one Who denies his feelings.?

Since: Jun 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

As of now honestly it is beneficial because we are overpopulating so less people should be having kids.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JoS wrote:
Most gay parents are better than straight parents... for that simple reason that they had a hard time in school... because of their sexuality.
If You read the Kinsey study then people rate from 0 to 6, and maybe the kids bullying 'gay' kids are the ones in the middle. Not gay but not 100% straight...
Not that I am think about any person here. "Kimare" What an interesting name.
Who is the sinner.?
The one doing what feels right, without hurting others...
Or the one Who denies his feelings.?
Drinking tonight?

“=”

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "Homosexuality is not defined by any particular sexual behavior." Clearly a silly assertion. A futile attempt to separate yourself from an embarrassing behavior that is the nearest comparison for gays to normal sex.
Then you top it off with the assertion that I have "a unhealthy interest in anal sex", which only confirms the fact that EVEN YOU know it is a perverse behavior!!! All you would have to do is post a medical confirmation that fairly discounts the ones I have posted. You simply can't do it, because they are not there. So you revert to ad homoan attacks.
You close with the denial of the latest, largest and most scientific study. This is topped off with the assertion that ss parents are as good or better than natural parents, even though countless studies have shown that heterosexual default parents produce significantly less healthy children. So utterly illogical, it's just plain stupid. I won't bother with your attempt to equate this to a racial distinction.
Damn dude, aren't you embarrassed to spout this stuff??? Give it up, you aren't helping your cause...
I stand by everything I said. No embarrassment except the embarrassment I feel for you. It's sad to see someone so ignorant believe they are an authority on anything they're talking about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by everything I said. No embarrassment except the embarrassment I feel for you. It's sad to see someone so ignorant believe they are an authority on anything they're talking about.
I'm sure you do, because denial is clearly the only thing you have.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but we all know that's the way it is with him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but we all know that's the way it is with him.
this from 'rose colored glasses'

Hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Double Fine 729,919
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Aquarius-WY 537,011
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Holy dr Shrink 599,525
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Strength and Honor 172,897
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Insults Are Easier 259,159
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min 1859Petesake 117,771
Mark Cuban has just been de-throned as 'Loudest... 12 min Doctor REALITY 1
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr Marvinhany 74

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••