Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26951 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
First its Choice then addiction.Simple fact.
False

Location hidden

#26953 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the "right" one.
retarded

retarded

retarded

Are you Happy now?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#26956 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexual thoughts,feelings,words,and acts have their roots from the wicked heart and mind of the same spirit being who inspired the destruction of the world trade center towers: Satan the devil.
For REAL.
Googly

Marlinton, WV

#26957 May 28, 2013
If anything comes from satan, it is the hate you feel toward others for not being like you. Not the love that brings two people together.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26958 May 28, 2013
Beliefs About God and Mental Health Among American Adults

Journal of Religion and Health/April 2013
Nava R. Silton, et al

Abstract

This study examines the association between beliefs about God and psychiatric symptoms in the context of Evolutionary Threat Assessment System Theory, using data from the 2010 Baylor Religion Survey of US Adults (N = 1,426). Three beliefs about God were tested separately in ordinary least squares regression models to predict five classes of psychiatric symptoms: general anxiety, social anxiety, paranoia, obsession, and compulsion. Belief in a punitive God was positively associated with four psychiatric symptoms, while belief in a benevolent God was negatively associated with four psychiatric symptoms, controlling for demographic characteristics, religiousness, and strength of belief in God. Belief in a deistic God and ones overall belief in God were not significantly related to any psychiatric symptoms.
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs1...

It's a pay to read study, but there have been a number of excellent articles written about it, including this one:

Study: Belief in an angry God associated with variety of mental illnesses
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/17/study-b...

It's not God's fault, it's theirs.
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#26959 May 28, 2013
Read your bible.

Wwwnewdrivewaypaving.com

Location hidden

#26960 May 28, 2013
Joe dugooder wrote:
Read your bible.
Wwwnewdrivewaypaving.com
Why?

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#26976 Jun 1, 2013
I bet you both are WRONG

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#26977 Jun 3, 2013
Broadnax wrote:
Prove that it isn't wrong. I've seen no proof yet, just a bumch of Bible thumpers.
It is neither right nor wrong. It is like asking to prove that blue eyes or left-handedness is wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26978 Jun 3, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
It is neither right nor wrong. It is like asking to prove that blue eyes or left-handedness is wrong.
Most of those issues have known genetic causes and evolutionary purposes. Homosexuality has no known purpose. It is however, clearly a mating behavior sexual defect.

That fact is further punctuated by the fact that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Adam

Kln, Germany

#26979 Jun 3, 2013
Broadnax wrote:
<quoted text>
You've givem us plenty of proof that you're sick.
Dont twist the facts, I have given you plenty of proofs that gays are sick and perverted.Asshole
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#26980 Jun 3, 2013
Broadnax wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick fool. You bash gays and then talk about killing people. Do you wonder what like would be like if you had enough oxygen at birth?
I'll second that!

“=”

Appleton WI

#26981 Jun 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those issues have known genetic causes and evolutionary purposes.
Can you tell me the evolutionary purpose of eye color? I believe at one time all humans had brown eyes, and to this day it is the most common eye color. So how or why do some people have blue eyes, or other colors? I bet it's not that simple to answer. But does the less common color mean those people are inferior, or that their eyes are some kind of defect? Or are they just a minority that happens to be different from the majority?

Same with left-handedness... although it wasn't long ago that ignorant bigots considered THAT not only a defect, but a sign of "evil." Most intelligent people see how absurd that is, and some day people will see how absurd it is to think gays are defective or evil people.
KiMare wrote:
Homosexuality has no known purpose. It is however, clearly a mating behavior sexual defect.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you are not an expert in this area, and most experts disagree with you. Because you aren't aware of the purpose or understand it, doesn't mean one doesn't exist. Homosexuality is not a behavior, it is an orientation.
KiMare wrote:
That fact is further punctuated by the fact that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Again... your statement is NOT a "fact," it is your uneducated opinion, which doesn't carry near as much weight as you would like it to. Also this bit about anal sex is irrelevant as well as inaccurate. Homosexuality is not defined as anal sex. Many straight people have anal sex, and many gay people do not.

Location hidden

#26982 Jun 7, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me the evolutionary purpose of eye color? I believe at one time all humans had brown eyes, and to this day it is the most common eye color. So how or why do some people have blue eyes, or other colors? I bet it's not that simple to answer. But does the less common color mean those people are inferior, or that their eyes are some kind of defect? Or are they just a minority that happens to be different from the majority?
Same with left-handedness... although it wasn't long ago that ignorant bigots considered THAT not only a defect, but a sign of "evil." Most intelligent people see how absurd that is, and some day people will see how absurd it is to think gays are defective or evil people.
<quoted text>
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you are not an expert in this area, and most experts disagree with you. Because you aren't aware of the purpose or understand it, doesn't mean one doesn't exist. Homosexuality is not a behavior, it is an orientation.
<quoted text>
Again... your statement is NOT a "fact," it is your uneducated opinion, which doesn't carry near as much weight as you would like it to. Also this bit about anal sex is irrelevant as well as inaccurate. Homosexuality is not defined as anal sex. Many straight people have anal sex, and many gay people do not.
1. Read up on human mating behavior.

2. Do a search on the purpose of homosexuality.

3. I never limited anal sex of any orientation. The problem for gays is, it is the closet them can get to intercourse. If the anus had evolved for the purpose of intercourse, it would be a vagina.

Do you realize how strange it is for a person with a sexual anomaly to NOT be familiar with these things?

Then get back to me.

Location hidden

#26983 Jun 7, 2013
'to' any orientation

“=”

Appleton WI

#26984 Jun 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
3. I never limited anal sex of any orientation. The problem for gays is, it is the closet them can get to intercourse. If the anus had evolved for the purpose of intercourse, it would be a vagina.
Do you realize how strange it is for a person with a sexual anomaly to NOT be familiar with these things?
Then get back to me.
Interesting. The only thing in my post that you responded to was the very last part about anal sex. You avoided addressing every other point I made, and respond with more irrelevant nonsense about anal sex. Get back to me when you have something relevant, rational or true to say.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#26986 Jun 8, 2013
Forget about the moral implicationns. Lewt them all queer off...at least some will die from it, and here is why EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BLOOD, CUM AND SHIT EQUALS DISEASE! DONT you know that? Another thing is this, A lady I know said to me..well I think its OK to be gay! I said , You mean to tell me you think its ok for one man to stick his dick up another mans ass? Also I said, dont say gay, gay means happy, say HOMOSEXUAL!! i DONT WANT TO STOP ANY BEHAVIOR, BUT stop TELLING ME i HAVE TO LIKE IT AND EMRACE THIS SICKNESS (I DONT) Stop making it a hate crime to loath homos.Stop accusing me of trying to trample your rights. I think all queers should be allowed to marry and then pay allomony and child supposrt lie the rest of us!@

Location hidden

#26987 Jun 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get back to me.
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. The only thing in my post that you responded to was the very last part about anal sex. You avoided addressing every other point I made, and respond with more irrelevant nonsense about anal sex. Get back to me when you have something relevant, rational or true to say.
I responded to every part of your post. You just didn't like my answers. It is not my job to educate you about basic evolutionary sex issues.

Get back when you want to have an educated discussion.

“=”

Appleton WI

#26988 Jun 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I responded to every part of your post.
False
KiMare wrote:
You just didn't like my answers.
False.
KiMare wrote:
It is not my job to educate you about basic evolutionary sex issues.
True. And I'm not here to be "educated" by the ignorant.
KiMare wrote:
Get back when you want to have an educated discussion.
Why? Shouldn't I try that with someone who IS educated?
facts

Brighton, MI

#26989 Jun 11, 2013
Compared to heterosexual behavior, Gay sex, especially male to male, leads to exceptionally high rates of anal cancer, HIV, hepatitis, and of course incontinence. There is also no productive value to gay sex where heterosexual intercourse can create new life.
Socially, a homosexual family structure denies a child the pressence of either a father or mother. Many studies confirm that this creates unique challenges for children. Ultimately homosexuality leads to a less productive high risk lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 582,687
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min courteous europhobe 121,615
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Clearwater 176,357
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Paul Porter1 98,819
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Bongo 825,430
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 30 min PELE78 188
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Epiphany2 611,768
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
More from around the web