prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26889 May 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same 'professional' organization that knowingly touted unscientific and biased studies that not just equated lesbians with real parents, but said they made BETTER parents?
Now I understand.
Thanks.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Based on what?
And you clearly are ignorant, unethical and biased by knowingly supporting such hogwash.
Smile.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I put the APA on one side of the scale, and the total sum of your knowledge and opinions on the other side. The scale tipped to the APA side so rapidly that your opinions flew off and landed in a pile of cow dung. Surprisingly appropriate, don't you thing?
Troll on, defrocked pastor Kuntmary.
You are such an idiot.

It is not about me and the APA.

It is simply about the biased unprofessional deceit the APA knowingly engaged in.

Moreover, it claims homosexuality is normal, even though science has still not determined the cause. Something that unbiased science, based on established fact, would never do.

On the other hand, we do have you and I on a scale. A troll (clearly identified by name) bullying a handicapped UNdefrocked pastor.

One defending professional deceit and unscientific claims, the other simply pointing out reality.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26890 May 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same 'professional' organization that knowingly touted unscientific and biased studies that not just equated lesbians with real parents, but said they made BETTER parents?
Now I understand.
Thanks.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Based on what?
And you clearly are ignorant, unethical and biased by knowingly supporting such hogwash.
Smile.
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot.
It is not about me and the APA.
It is simply about the biased unprofessional deceit the APA knowingly engaged in.
Moreover, it claims homosexuality is normal, even though science has still not determined the cause. Something that unbiased science, based on established fact, would never do.
On the other hand, we do have you and I on a scale. A troll (clearly identified by name) bullying a handicapped UNdefrocked pastor.
One defending professional deceit and unscientific claims, the other simply pointing out reality.
Smile.
My previous comment stands. I'll take the APA's credibility over your opinions any day of the week, and thrice on Sunday.

How's your "reality" playing out in Iowa?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26891 May 22, 2013
You folks take this far too serious.

Location hidden

#26892 May 22, 2013
You all have your opinions/beliefs cement in concrete and you can argue on the subject for eternity, and none of you are going to change the others minds.

Location hidden

#26893 May 22, 2013
Chill out, and have a wonderful day!:)

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26895 May 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Men will NOT insult God with homosexuality and get away it.
But God's down with the lesbians? Another misogynistic deity.

Location hidden

#26897 May 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
My previous comment stands. I'll take the APA's credibility over your opinions any day of the week, and thrice on Sunday.
Honey, everywhere you take things is just plain wrong.

Snicker.
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#26899 May 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
But God's down with the lesbians? Another misogynistic deity.
Well, the Bible never condemns it. Maybe because it was written by men.
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#26900 May 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
Lesbianism is adultery between them.
Stone them! With the best hydro.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26901 May 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Men will NOT insult God with homosexuality and get away it.
Keep the jokes coming bro.

Location hidden

#26902 May 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We call that denial.

And the denial is playing out in Iowa the same way it is everywhere else an imposter, fake relationship is imposed on marriage.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26904 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We call that denial.
And the denial is playing out in Iowa the same way it is everywhere else an imposter, fake relationship is imposed on marriage.
Smile.
In other words, SSM is working beautifully, much to type chagrin.

Gotcha.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#26906 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to figure out how an adult mistakes a septic system for a playground...
Snicker.
Why always snickering? Are you under the delusion that you are clever and/or original?

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#26907 May 23, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
It's like that thread "Prove there is a God." What's with all the "Prove" threads? No one owes it to you to prove anything for you. Figure it out for yourself.
I agree with you to a point... but when people USE their belief in a god and/or bible to justify their bigotry and try to force their beliefs on everyone else, then yes... they need to be reminded that it's just a BELIEF that there is NO PROOF of... and they must leave room for others to have their own beliefs.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#26908 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We call that denial.
Smile.
YOU call it denial. The rest of us wonder WTH you're raving on about?!

Location hidden

#26909 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to figure out how an adult mistakes a septic system for a playground...
Snicker.
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Why always snickering? Are you under the delusion that you are clever and/or original?
I'm mocking your inability to respond to reality.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#26910 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We call that denial.
Smile.
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU call it denial. The rest of us wonder WTH you're raving on about?!
Honey, I don't expect you blondes to understand.

Smile.
Rosa Winkel

Brookvale, Australia

#26911 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We call that denial.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Honey, I don't expect you blondes to understand.
Smile.
I'm not blonde and definitely not your honey, Fred Denial.

Location hidden

#26912 May 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not blonde and definitely not your honey, Fred Denial.
If that were the case, we'd be married.

Smile.

“I luv u girls”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#26913 May 23, 2013
U want the real truth, its just some girl dicided to date some other girl and people probably called her a witch or somthing.
Homosexuality is not from birth, but is psychotic.
People were ment to marry the other gender.
Why do you think girls cant give each other babies,or guys make each other pregnant.
The whole thing is yin and yang, girl and boy, black and white, happy and sad, dick and pussy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Ronald 107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min PadMark 675,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Gabriel 982,097
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,756
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 2 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web