prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26861 May 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Hon, if you are an example of what God intended.....
I'll just let minds wander to what I just took out of there.
Snicker
'Hon', what you took out of there says more about you than it does about me.

Smile.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26862 May 21, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
Wow, how stupid are YOU?
I guess that would depend on who you might ask, sweetie. You, evidently, have sadly mistaken me for an idiot. Good luck with that.
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
I'm the one who said it happens in nature, and there your dumb ass sits, explaining to me that "it does".
LOL!
Dumpling, the reading comprehension problem is your own. I am quite aware that you said that it occurred in nature, I was pointing out the complete blithering idiocy of the concept of "natural" excluding things which occur in nature.
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
And the expression actually is:
"Liberalism is a mental disorder."
Get it right,...stupid.
Cupcake, if that is what I wanted to say, I would have said it. Heterosexuality is a learning disorder and your repeated posts to me as all your registered and unregistered imaginary friends are ongoing proof of the truth of that. Thanks for playing, I love it when you're useful.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#26864 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality has established in our societies. It is harmful and needs to be rooted out.
You like making choices for other people?

Location hidden

#26868 May 21, 2013
Defects occur in nature.
That doesn't equate defects with normal.

Yes animals like dogs express same sex sexual behavior.
They also roll in shit and lick butts.

Those are really gay arguments...

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26869 May 21, 2013

Location hidden

#26871 May 21, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
http://www.washingtonblade.com /2013/05/21/gay-washington-dc- psychiatrist-saul-levin-named- head-of-american-psychiatric-a ssociation-apa/
This is the same 'professional' organization that knowingly touted unscientific and biased studies that not just equated lesbians with real parents, but said they made BETTER parents?

Now I understand.

Thanks.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26872 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same 'professional' organization that knowingly touted unscientific and biased studies that not just equated lesbians with real parents, but said they made BETTER parents?
Now I understand.
Thanks.
Smile.
This is the same professional organization that has far more credibility than you do.

Location hidden

#26874 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand.
Thanks.
Smile.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same professional organization that has far more credibility than you do.
Based on what?

And you clearly are ignorant, unethical and biased by knowingly supporting such hogwash.

Smile.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26875 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality has established in our societies. It is harmful and needs to be rooted out.
Your puny mind needs to be rooted out.

Planet Earth

#26876 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point?
You and your religion are trying to make choices for people in the name of GOD and GOD do not do this! This is my point!

Planet Earth

#26877 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals is politically,morally socially and ethically wrong.
So there for you and your reasons of saying this should make choices for people!!!
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#26878 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
U and who's army, Adolf? We kicked your butts last time.

Location hidden

#26879 May 21, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your religion are trying to make choices for people in the name of GOD and GOD do not do this! This is my point!
Precisely Batman.

Location hidden

#26881 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
That's really funny Adam.

Keep those jokes coming bro.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26882 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand.
Thanks.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Based on what?
And you clearly are ignorant, unethical and biased by knowingly supporting such hogwash.
Smile.
I put the APA on one side of the scale, and the total sum of your knowledge and opinions on the other side. The scale tipped to the APA side so rapidly that your opinions flew off and landed in a pile of cow dung. Surprisingly appropriate, don't you thing?

Troll on, defrocked pastor Kuntmary.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26884 May 21, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
You realize how inae yout post is? You want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay?? Well, show me scientific prof that it's wrong to lie, cheat, steal, etc.

Location hidden

#26885 May 21, 2013
Science doesn't apply to homosexuality or any of the above.

Location hidden

#26886 May 21, 2013
This is a silly thread anyhow. I see no purpose other than to start an argument.

Location hidden

#26887 May 21, 2013
It's like that thread "Prove there is a God." What's with all the "Prove" threads? No one owes it to you to prove anything for you. Figure it out for yourself.

Location hidden

#26888 May 21, 2013
Have a wonderful evening. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Gabriel 981,354
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 19 min sharona 5
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min ROCCO 104,742
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min True Christian-Jew 673,309
Racism, Genocide and BIG OIL 1 hr Perry Mason jr 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr True Christian-Jew 445,870
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Holy Child Jehova... 619,377
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr bad bob 184,620
More from around the web