Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#26789 May 15, 2013
Gay people and AIDs help with population stability.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26791 May 16, 2013
Adam wrote:
Queers are not ashamed to be queers. Homosexuality is a choice, a sickness, a perversion, and a addiction.
no, we're not.
no, it's not.

smell you later.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#26794 May 16, 2013
Another proof that Adam is stupid. As if we needed one.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#26797 May 16, 2013
It's not wrong as long as it is between two consenting persons because it is your choice! The question is, is it wrong to choose another person mate rather the person is heterosexual or homosexual?

>>>> http://wh.gov/tWeD
anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#26800 May 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to start with, heterosexual parents can and do have homosexual and even bisexual babies that grow up int homosexual and bisexual adults and as far as we know they've been doing this since the beginings of recorded history and beyond. Every generation has produced offspring that can't or don't have offspring and that hasn't causedthe collapse of the human race so a small percentage of men and women who are naturally homosexual doesn't represent all that much of a threat. If we haven'tcaused the collapse of the human race after this many generations it's unlikely we ever will. By the way, gays and lesbians have created more than a few children among themselvesfor quite a few years now, so yes somebody's parents could be homosexual...
So than this just proofs that homosexuality is a choice how the hell can you be a parent and than be homosexual? There's only really one way-you choose to be homosexual after you had kids. Thats straight up choice if a parent is homosexual because you can't love a man today and have a kid with him and then tomorrow say I'm homosexual where was your homosexual soul at the time you had a dick up your vagina bitch?!?!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#26801 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
God says it´s wrong.
You do, but you're no god.

Since: Aug 11

Minneapolis, MN

#26804 May 17, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
So than this just proofs that homosexuality is a choice how the hell can you be a parent and than be homosexual? There's only really one way-you choose to be homosexual after you had kids. Thats straight up choice if a parent is homosexual because you can't love a man today and have a kid with him and then tomorrow say I'm homosexual where was your homosexual soul at the time you had a dick up your vagina bitch?!?!
That's funny. Are you completely mad?

Planet Earth

#26806 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
God says it´s wrong.
Do or Do not GOD give you a choice in some or all situations?

Planet Earth

#26807 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
God says it´s wrong.
Do you even know what the universal defintion for GOD is and what it entails?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#26811 May 18, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Are you completely mad?
That's another one.

Since: Aug 11

Minneapolis, MN

#26813 May 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Another proof homosexuality is wrong.
How much proofs do you need?
Not really but proof of your unmitigated stupidity.

Planet Earth

#26815 May 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The humans and the demons have a free will unlike the angels.
That seems like your GOD shows favoritism by granting some entities with the ability to choose (free will) and some entities without the ability to choose (free will). It seems like your GOD is a contradictory and favoritism GOD!

Planet Earth

#26816 May 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
God the almighty the everliving
Supreme Being(s) do not rule over or tell creatures what they can or cannot do. Only humans and controlling entities do this! A supreme being realizes that freedom is a universal concept that applies to them and us.

A supreme being (GOD) is against taking away a creature or entity ability to choose by coercive or physical force because if they do it would violate what they stand for as supreme being(s) and supreme being(s) are not contradictory.

The reason why I know this is because by definition I am a supreme being and because of this I choose to think, know and understand in universal concepts only!
Gawd da Allmighty Atheist

Néa Smírni, Greece

#26817 May 18, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Homosexuality wrong? Are you nuts? The sooner you earthlings all turn homo -- the sooner you will be blessing this planet with an extinct race. Your stinking human race ...

... or homo race in case it suits you better
Gawd da Allmighty Atheist

Néa Smírni, Greece

#26818 May 18, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Supreme Being(s) do not rule over or tell creatures what they can or cannot do. Only humans and controlling entities do this! A supreme being realizes that freedom is a universal concept that applies to them and us.
A supreme being (GOD) is against taking away a creature or entity ability to choose by coercive or physical force because if they do it would violate what they stand for as supreme being(s) and supreme being(s) are not contradictory.
The reason why I know this is because by definition I am a supreme being and because of this I choose to think, know and understand in universal concepts only!
Since you know God so well, why don't you abandon this vain world and go join him and live the rest of us in peace of your Supreme Beens ????

The reason I know this is because I am an extra-bald person by now after reading all of your extensive wisdom here

Planet Earth

#26819 May 18, 2013
Gawd da Allmighty Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you know God so well, why don't you abandon this vain world and go join him and live the rest of us in peace of your Supreme Beens ????
The reason I know this is because I am an extra-bald person by now after reading all of your extensive wisdom here
I chose to come to this what you call "vain world" to do what I am doing now!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#26821 May 19, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems like your GOD shows favoritism by granting some entities with the ability to choose (free will) and some entities without the ability to choose (free will). It seems like your GOD is a contradictory and favoritism GOD!
Free will is an illusion under an omniscient all-knowing God. If it exists then free will does not. There is no scenario in which complete and total knowledge of all things past and present does not make free will utterly and totally redundant. Even God has no free will because it is completely impossible for God to surprise Himself as it already knows everything it has done, is doing, and will do, thus choice once again becomes irrelevant. God has no free will. Therefore God is not God. Therefore we have free will because God can't create a rock it cannot life and it can create a rock it cannot lift.

QED.

Oops.

Anyway Curt, are UFO's still dropping off new species every 1 million years in accordance with God's plan?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26822 May 19, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Free will is an illusion under an omniscient all-knowing God. If it exists then free will does not. There is no scenario in which complete and total knowledge of all things past and present does not make free will utterly and totally redundant. Even God has no free will because it is completely impossible for God to surprise Himself as it already knows everything it has done, is doing, and will do, thus choice once again becomes irrelevant. God has no free will. Therefore God is not God. Therefore we have free will because God can't create a rock it cannot life and it can create a rock it cannot lift.
QED.
Oops.
Anyway Curt, are UFO's still dropping off new species every 1 million years in accordance with God's plan?
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Smile.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#26823 May 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.
I'm not sure. But then I'm certainly not aware of any such book. After all the quotes you quoted were a highly INaccurate representation of radiation.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26824 May 19, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure. But then I'm certainly not aware of any such book. After all the quotes you quoted were a highly INaccurate representation of radiation.
Ah, that's what I expected. An assertion of aliens, then a quick gay twirl backassed retreat when I present one of the most profound examples in history.

Simply because it occurs in the book you ignorantly disdained.

First, who said it was a type of radiation we are familiar with, second, we then have an Alien presence guiding them from the sky, and the resultant culture being confirmed to this present day, just as the Alien asserted.

That's a start.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 567,452
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Osmius 794,010
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min New Age Spiritual... 607,076
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 12 min girls united states 226
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 24 min Kait the Pork Plate 442,007
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 43 min NWmoon 221,530
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 44 min Rathore 38,060
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min RiccardoFire 267,329
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,438
More from around the web