prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26754 May 13, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
The bible is clear on being gay, it's a sin, it's as simple as that.
According to YOUR choice of interpretations, whether or not God agrees with you on that choice, is what you pray for.
The bible clearly tells us who will be going to heaven.
Again, according to your choice of interpretations.
It's not whay I say, because what I say is what the bible says.
You're still not getting it, are you? The meaning you give to what the Bible says, that is your free will in action. Not God's doing, yours.
Your upset for me for simply putting down what God says about being gay, are you telling me that the bible says being gay isn't a sin, if you are then prove it. Prove to me by showing me in the bible where it says being gay is a ok, you and I both know you cant, so why do you defend gay marriage when the bible says it's an abomination, explain to me why you do this. Your anger is at God , not me, because it's not what I say,it's what God says. Don't try to say it's up to God who got it right or not because that's untrue, because if youcan read the bible than anyone can see it's a sin. Trying to make it seem that people can't comprehend the basic truth on what God says on being gay is ridiculous. There's no misinterpreting at all, even a child of five can get the fact that God disapproves of people being gay, and you know it.You may want it to mean different but it will never happen, you're living in a delusion if you think God approves of people being gay.
Sweetie, my contention is that the Bible says absolutely NOTHING about being "gay", good, bad or indifferent. It's a subject no more addressed than computers or space flight. A book you don't personally follow says something that might be construed as male on male lying as with a woman is an abomination a couple of times. You routinely give the finger to many, many of the other statutes and commandments contained in God's law, you even committed an offense worthy of death, repeated three times no less, all with the same results, but you pray that He finds these two in Leviticus to be important. I hope for your sake God has a sense of humor. Then there's Paul being all freaked out about same sex sex, sex that he says that God made folk do as punishment for their idolatry. Paul, who thought HETEROSEXUAL sex to be sinful and to be abstained from. Oy vey. That's really pretty much it, unless you consider death threats by gang rape given to men to be "gay", then you should just be ashamed of what you pray for. I know you absolutely refuse to believe this hon, but if there is a God, He gave us all the gift of our sexual orientations, including us gay folk and if you believe the book, the same rules to play by.

this one

#26755 May 13, 2013
Being gay is no more than a simple choice, just like one who decides not to being gay anymore, you are aware of this, right?
Says the man who has offered us nothing more than HIS CHOICE to pray that God has the serious issues with all things "gay" you choose to believe he does. The ONLY choice one has in regards to their sexual orientation, is what they do with the one God blessed them with. I was born to be exclusively attracted to others of my same sex, my only choice is what I do with that information. I chose to live with it openly and honestly and to treat myself with respect, a hell of a lot less stressful that way, except for the fine folk it freaks out. Those of you born to be exclusively attracted to others of your opposite sex have the same choice. People do, for a myriad of reasons, decide that they no longer be "gay", no one has ever proved that this is actually possible, but we do know that the alleged cures have the unfortunate tendency to be demonstrably more harmful than the alleged condition. Yet, they are still peddled to us, as a religious right, no less. The history of Christianity's treatment of those of us who are lesbian and gay is shameful at best, barbaric at worst. Now you keep telling us to pray away the gay, then blame us when His answer remains no.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26756 May 14, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Says the man.
You're born a male or a female, something that some people will go to extremmes to attempt to nullify by medical procedures, but this of course doesn't change the internal systems of what sex you were at birth. Being gay is a choice brought on for many at an early age due to behaviours of others around them, such as others who are feminine in nature, men who don't personify a masculine projection, or a mother, siblings with dominant behaviours of the opposite sex. Then as one get's older they meet people who are gay and are introduced to the gay lifestyle. Television shows that promote the gay lifestle and the desire to be in a group of people who seem to be taking a stand to be different than the norm for various reasons, such as rebelling, to fit in or to be noticed in such a way to receive attention one may haven't received early on in life. You say no one has ever proved that one can become straight after being gay has never been proven is untrue, many many people have left the gay lifestyle for various reasons, so to say that there's no proof is absurd. You say blame us when our answer is no, I am not the one blaming you, it's God who is blaming you for being something he so profoundly despises that he uses two words that have the most description of how he feels about being gay, and that's abomination You're born a male or a female, something that some people will go to extremmes to attempt to nullify by medical procedures, but this of course doesn't change the internal systems of what sex you were at birth. Being gay is a choice brought on for many at an early age due to behaviours of others around them, such as others who are feminine in nature, men who don't personify a masculine projection, or a mother, siblings with dominant behaviours of the opposite sex. Then as one get's older they meet people who are gay and are introduced to the gay lifestyle. Television shows that promote the gay lifestle and the desire to be in a group of people who seem to be taking a stand to be different than the norm for various reasons, such as rebelling, to fit in or to be noticed in such a way to receive attention one may haven't received early on in life. You say no one has ever proved that one can become straight after being gay has never been proven is untrue, many many people have left the gay lifestyle for various reasons, so to say that there's no proof is absurd. You say blame us when our answer is no, I am not the one blaming you, it's God who is blaming you for being something he so profoundly despises that he uses two words that have the most description of how he feels about being gay, and that's abomination and despise, these two words are words with intense hate for those who are gay. Being gay is a sin just like other sins and can be overcome through Jesus Christ if one CHOOSES TO. I urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and get right with God by being baptized and starting your life over by living as God desires you to.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26758 May 14, 2013
<quoted text> Yes youre right as most gay people live in denial that the bible or God says that being gay is a sin. Sodom and Gomorrah consisted of many many sexual types of atrocities. They were consumed with lust and self, instead of God.
The men of Sodom were bullies. Bullying gays with the Bible IS the sin of Sodom.

Location hidden

#26759 May 14, 2013
<quoted text> So this is wha you're saying to God, not me, as I didn' write the bible/ As a chistian I am commanded to let people see the error of their ways, so they can change and become a christian. How they are is a choice, how they are as a male or female isn't a choice. When one changes their mind to become straight again from being gay shows that being gay is simply a choice.
Tell that to God when you meet him Bible bully. Tell God he made a mistake creating gays. ROTFLMAO

this one

#26762 May 14, 2013
You're born a male or a female, something that some people will go to extremmes to attempt to nullify by medical procedures, but this of course doesn't change the internal systems of what sex you were at birth.
Ignorance isn't bliss dear, it's just ignorance. Get back to me when you can actually fake having a clue as to knowing what in the heck you are talking about. Male and female are only two of the possible outcomes at birth, both physically and psychologically, please try and keep up with scientific reality.
Being gay is a choice brought on for many at an early age due to behaviours of others around them, such as others who are feminine in nature, men who don't personify a masculine projection, or a mother, siblings with dominant behaviours of the opposite sex.[/QUOTE}According to whom, dear? You? And your expertise in this field, other than talking out your ass would be what exactly? Reality check sweetie, the consensus among those who have actually studied causality is that non-heterosexual orientations are the result of genetic and/or biological factors that are yet to be fully understood. The nonsense you seem to believe in, dismissed as the nonsense it is, decades ago. Just as you had no choice in being heterosexual, we were given no choice in being homosexual.[QUOTE who="Working for the Lord"] Then as one get's older they meet people who are gay and are introduced to the gay lifestyle. Television shows that promote the gay lifestle and the desire to be in a group of people who seem to be taking a stand to be different than the norm for various reasons, such as rebelling, to fit in or to be noticed in such a way to receive attention one may haven't received early on in life.
Jesus save us from your idiots.
You say no one has ever proved that one can become straight after being gay has never been proven is untrue, many many people have left the gay lifestyle for various reasons, so to say that there's no proof is absurd.
Yes dear, there are a number of folk who have claimed to have "left" homosexuality, there are even folk who claim that they are now heterosexual and still others who have turned their former homosexuality into a lucrative profession, but as far as proving that they aren't lying to us, not one lick of evidence. Even the researcher behind the ONE peer reviewed study which kinda sorta proved "change is possible" (at least based on their claims), has renounced his findings and now believes homosexuality to be immutable and those who say they've changed, in all probability haven't.
You say blame us when our answer is no,
sweetie, you have some serious, deliberate reading comprehension problems. Reality check, praying away the gay, DOES NOT WORK and more often than not, leaves those who try more psychologically, emotionally and spiritually damaged than before they started. How about this, why don't YOU pray away the gay, I'm sure God could use the laughs. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I know that ain't happening.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#26763 May 14, 2013
It's very unfortunate that many homosexuals will never REPENT and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ...just as it's so unfortunate that Lucifer had to ABUSE his free-will and turn against the Lord after the Lord had created him TOTALLY PERFECT AND HOLY. And now he knows that eternal damnation awaits his soul. And you don't think he's REAL angry??! Here, let me show you just how angry Satan is:

this one

#26765 May 14, 2013
Mark 12:31 God called, Adolf, He said to tell you that He doesn't know you and you haven't given Him a whole lot of reason to WANT to.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26766 May 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Rick in Kansas
Yesterday I was going to accept homosexuals under the condition if your gays would have brought us one single unequivocal proof from the Bible (no "Gay Bible") where it is written that God loves homosexuals as his children, and homosexuality is right.One single proof. You couldnĀ“t because there is no such passage in the bible which supports homosexual activities. Your time is up douchbag.
So close, and yet so far. Damn.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#26767 May 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It's very unfortunate that many homosexuals will never REPENT and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ...just as it's so unfortunate that Lucifer had to ABUSE his free-will and turn against the Lord after the Lord had created him TOTALLY PERFECT AND HOLY. And now he knows that eternal damnation awaits his soul. And you don't think he's REAL angry??! Here, let me show you just how angry Satan is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rtU-NinFcGEXX
How sad.

this one

#26770 May 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
Are you trying to make up your own gay bible?
Do dear, the ones already on the market are sufficient to prove you sadly mistaken as to what you are certain you know. Are you listening?

this one

#26772 May 14, 2013
Adolf, bunny, you're not good at anything that I am aware of and as far as you being a guy, that's a matter of opinion. Mine is, no matter what physical resemblance you might bear to one, you don't qualify.

this one

#26775 May 14, 2013
It makes it my opinion, bunny, nothing more. Whether it is true or not, all I can say is that I can't prove I'm wrong, can you?

Location hidden

#26779 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove us you are right. Douchbag
Mirror mirror on the wall........?

Location hidden

#26781 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
We should flush you down the toilet.Teeny weeny
Is this supposed to be a sign of intelligent discourse?

FAIL.

NEXT

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#26782 May 15, 2013
<quoted text> Being gay is no more than a simple choice, just like one who decides not to being gay anymore, you are aware of this, right?
And you further display your complete ignorance. You don't have a f#@*ing clue what you are talking about.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#26783 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
CouldnĀ“t be much more from the heart.
and nothing else matters...
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#26785 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to be a sign of intelligent discourse?
FAIL.
NEXT
It is from him. Lol

Location hidden

#26787 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you poor little transexual aussie baby. How foolish you are.
... says Adam, the goofy little Bible Bully.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#26788 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you poor little transexual aussie baby. How foolish you are.
Think what u like...How foolish you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary can win! 4 min Nipz8146 17
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 6 min Lucy 1979 95
The Fake News About Fake News 7 min Lollypop4364 2
Selling a controlled substance 11 min Squirtzzz2572 5
Hey girls add jbibby35 for fat cock 15 min Mints5312 2
College girls sleepin' with 'Sugar Daddys' are ... 18 min Charm3950 2
Moronnz eavsdropping on my phone calls 22 min Rose3664 2
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 1,226
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 hr Glitter7145 63
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr karl44 87,900
More from around the web