prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#26706 May 8, 2013
The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#26707 May 8, 2013
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.

No pride only SHAME.

100% total GAY SHAME !
Bob

Seattle, WA

#26708 May 8, 2013
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”
Bob

Seattle, WA

#26709 May 8, 2013
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26710 May 9, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Paul, an apostle,(not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead)”(Gal. 1:1 KJV). Even though Paul had approval from the eyewitnesses of Jesus' life, nevertheless, Paul claimed that his ultimate authority did not come from humans, but directly from Christ's revelation to him:
"For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ (Gal. 1:11-12)."
Paul himself saw Jesus via revelation on his encounter on the road to Damascus (Acts 9, 22, 26) in which Christ revealed Himself to Paul . He was an eyewitness in the sense of having seen Jesus after his death (1 Cor. 9:1). Therefore, Paul certainly had the authority to teach and preach the Gospel.
I don't understand what you're talking about when you say Jesus brings into question the law of moses.
According to Paul. Why would you believe a heretic?

Location hidden

#26711 May 9, 2013
Some critics of Christianity try and set Paul against Jesus. They will often claim that what Paul taught is not what Jesus said and that present-day Christianity is derived not from Jesus, but from Paul's teaching. This is an erroneous claim that does not fit the facts. It is easy to take various scriptures out of context and try and set one person against another -- as many critics of Christianity have done. Nevertheless, we can confidently expect that Jesus and Paul taught the same thing. Granted, Paul focused more on theological issues than Jesus did, but nothing Paul said is contrary to Christ.
Luke wrote both the Gospel of Luke and the book of Acts. In Acts 9
Luke didn't exist. How could a person who didn't exist write two chapters of the Bible?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26712 May 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Paul. Why would you believe a heretic?
My friend, this is not an answer, this is simply your assertion without any proof given to me.

Location hidden

#26713 May 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke didn't exist. How could a person who didn't exist write two chapters of the Bible?
Telling me this without any proof is senseless. Does the bible say he exsist, yes it does, how can you deny that he doesn't exsist when the bible says other wise. Are you wanting me to believe you based on no proof just because you say it's so, or on God who has proven Luke does exsist. The choice you make for me is evident, I choose to believe God.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26714 May 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
AD HOMINEM! AD HOMINEM! Way to go, Kuntmary.
How would you know?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#26715 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>My friend, this is not an answer, this is simply your assertion without any proof given to me.
Paul asserts his position as the voice for Jesus in the Bible doesn't he? I am God's voice. I say so. What more do I need?

Location hidden

#26716 May 9, 2013
<quoted text> Telling me this without any proof is senseless. Does the bible say he exsist, yes it does, how can you deny that he doesn't exsist when the bible says other wise. Are you wanting me to believe you based on no proof just because you say it's so, or on God who has proven Luke does exsist. The choice you make for me is evident, I choose to believe God.
We know Paul existed because his letters still exist. It is a well established fact that the synoptic Gospels had several unnamed contributors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synoptic_Gospels

Nobody really knows the identity of "Luke."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synoptic_Gospels

"Luke" was an editor and interpreter. He was most certainly not a disciple.

http://atheism.about.com/od/biblepeoplenewtes...

Here is a typical article asserting that Luke was a physician. It is an unsubstantiated opinion. Since you took exception with my unsubstantiated opinion, I'm sure you would take exception with anyone claiming to know the identity of Luke.

http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/gospel-of-...

Here is somebody more knowledgeable on the subject of Luke.

Check out the other Yale links.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#26717 May 10, 2013
<quoted text> My message was clear, and no I wasn't referring to your bizarre translation of having sex with a twin I was referring to the fact that being gay you cannot change completely into another sex, and yes I feel adequately knowledgeable in understanding what being gay means. I believe you simply didn't read it carefully and that's the reason for your unusual question to me about having sex with a twin. Do you honestly think I care if you feel I'm not doing what I need to be for the Lord, that would be no. I haven't a clue on how to answer this scrambled attempt of yours to speak your mind, try calming down and writing a little more in an ledgible manner and then we can converse.
You still seem very confused. I guess the question is WHY do you feel the need to state that "being gay you cannot change completely into another sex" when that has nothing to do with being gay and no one was making such a claim? You don't seem to understand that sexual orientation and gender identity are two completely different things... just as being gay and being transsexual or transgender are all separate things.

You may FEEL "adequately knowledgeable," but you clearly have no freaking idea what you're talking about.

And you still haven't said where you found the term "identical biological sex double." I've never seen this term before so NO, it is NOT clear what it's supposed to mean. My guess is you made it up in a failed attempt to seem intelligent. It backfired. It only highlights your complete ignorance. Even using some ancient religious myths to back up your illogical position doesn't seem as stupid as making up terms like "identical biological sex double" and saying "being gay you cannot change completely into another sex."

Location hidden

#26718 May 10, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
You still seem very confused. I guess the question is WHY do you feel the need to state that "being gay you cannot change completely into another sex" when that has nothing to do with being gay and no one was making such a claim? You don't seem to understand that sexual orientation and gender identity are two completely different things... just as being gay and being transsexual or transgender are all separate things.
You may FEEL "adequately knowledgeable," but you clearly have no freaking idea what you're talking about.
And you still haven't said where you found the term "identical biological sex double." I've never seen this term before so NO, it is NOT clear what it's supposed to mean. My guess is you made it up in a failed attempt to seem intelligent. It backfired. It only highlights your complete ignorance. Even using some ancient religious myths to back up your illogical position doesn't seem as stupid as making up terms like "identical biological sex double" and saying "being gay you cannot change completely into another sex."
My friend, yes I understand what being gay means, and I was explaining that you cannot change yourself into another sex fully, meaning, as you were originally born as. The bible clearly states what God says about being gay. I hope this clarifys what I was trying to tell you in a way you can comprehend fully.

Location hidden

#26719 May 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey WasteWater, hope all is well, Here's some info on like that maybe you're not aware of, A. As mentioned, Luke states he is writing an historical account of Jesus using eyewitness accounts.

1. There are several references to people who remembered the events, such as Mary in Luke 1:66; 2:19, 51.

B. It is written to Theophilus, which means “Friend of God.”

1. Unfortunately it was a common name, so we don’t know who.

2. The title “most noble” would be for someone of high social standing

C. Luke translates Aramaic terms to Greek

D. He explains Jewish customs and geography

E. Luke alone records several events that are of interest to Gentiles

1. Jesus came for all the world - Luke 2:10, 32

2. Historical details - Luke 3:6

3. God had interest in the Gentiles - Luke 4:25-27

4. Parables and events where a Samaritan was the hero - Luke 10:25-37; 17:16

F. All of this indicates that Luke was aiming to a Greek audience.

III. Character of the Book

A. Emphasizes the humanity of Jesus, spending more time on Jesus’ lineage and childhood - Luke 2:40, 51-52

B. More emphasis on women, children, the poor, sinners, etc.

C. Records more about Jesus’ prayers, giving 11 of the 18 instances of Jesus praying.

D. Records more parables (23). 18 parables in Luke are not found in the other gospels.

IV. Outline

A. The childhood of Jesus - Luke 1-3:23

1. Birth of John - Luke 1:5-80

2. Birth and childhood of Jesus - Luke 2

3. John preparing the way for Jesus - Luke 3:1-22

B. The ministry of Jesus - Luke 3:23-9:50

C. The growing belief and growing opposition to Jesus - Luke 9:51-19:27

D. The crucifixion of Jesus - Luke 19:28-23:56

E. The proof of Jesus - His resurrection - Luke 24

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26721 May 11, 2013
<quoted text> My friend, yes I understand what being gay means, and I was explaining that you cannot change yourself into another sex fully, meaning, as you were originally born as. The bible clearly states what God says about being gay. I hope this clarifys what I was trying to tell you in a way you can comprehend fully.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

We are supposed to be listening to Jesus, right? By your fruits we know you and those aren't figs.

Location hidden

#26723 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>Hey WasteWater, hope all is well, Here's some info on like that maybe you're not aware of, A. As mentioned, Luke states he is writing an historical account of Jesus using eyewitness accounts.
1. There are several references to people who remembered the events, such as Mary in Luke 1:66; 2:19, 51.
B. It is written to Theophilus, which means “Friend of God.”
1. Unfortunately it was a common name, so we don’t know who.
2. The title “most noble” would be for someone of high social standing
C. Luke translates Aramaic terms to Greek
D. He explains Jewish customs and geography
E. Luke alone records several events that are of interest to Gentiles
1. Jesus came for all the world - Luke 2:10, 32
2. Historical details - Luke 3:6
3. God had interest in the Gentiles - Luke 4:25-27
4. Parables and events where a Samaritan was the hero - Luke 10:25-37; 17:16
F. All of this indicates that Luke was aiming to a Greek audience.
III. Character of the Book
A. Emphasizes the humanity of Jesus, spending more time on Jesus’ lineage and childhood - Luke 2:40, 51-52
B. More emphasis on women, children, the poor, sinners, etc.
C. Records more about Jesus’ prayers, giving 11 of the 18 instances of Jesus praying.
D. Records more parables (23). 18 parables in Luke are not found in the other gospels.
IV. Outline
A. The childhood of Jesus - Luke 1-3:23
1. Birth of John - Luke 1:5-80
2. Birth and childhood of Jesus - Luke 2
3. John preparing the way for Jesus - Luke 3:1-22
B. The ministry of Jesus - Luke 3:23-9:50
C. The growing belief and growing opposition to Jesus - Luke 9:51-19:27
D. The crucifixion of Jesus - Luke 19:28-23:56
E. The proof of Jesus - His resurrection - Luke 24
The problem is that everything is here-say rather than concrete, verifiable proof.

Location hidden

#26725 May 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Working for the Lord
There are a bunch of homosexual here on this thread who dare to say that they had studied the Bible.They claim to know better what god has said.They say Sodom and Gomorrah is not about homosexuality it´s about gang rape and what is prohibited in the bible is to rape the men but if it´s done with consent there´s nothing wrong. How foolish they are.
What commandment did the men of Sodom Break wiseguy? The Law of Moses didn't exist.

Location hidden

#26726 May 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Working for the Lord
There are a bunch of homosexual here on this thread who dare to say that they had studied the Bible.They claim to know better what god has said.They say Sodom and Gomorrah is not about homosexuality it´s about gang rape and what is prohibited in the bible is to rape the men but if it´s done with consent there´s nothing wrong. How foolish they are.
Their only desire is to make what they do to be jutifiable, which they fail to do.

Location hidden

#26727 May 12, 2013
<quoted text> Their only desire is to make what they do to be jutifiable, which they fail to do.
You are using the Bible to justify your hatred. What do you say to that?

Location hidden

#26728 May 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What commandment did the men of Sodom Break wiseguy? The Law of Moses didn't exist.
Noah placed a curse on Canaan for his despicable sin against him. Jude 7 says,“Even Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner; giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh. Are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.” Moses wasn't needed as you can clearly see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Cat 52,545
Huge march TODAY and TOMORROW 4 min GFL 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Robert F 992,244
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 693,390
Hi!!!! My name is Buhwheet!!! 41 min Doctor REALITY 2
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 45 min Doctor REALITY 19
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 46 min Doctor REALITY 36
More from around the web