|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
@Working for the LORD
No doubt homosexuals are running blind in their ruins. They donīt understand the teaching of the bible nor do they have a living god in their lives therefore they donīt know whatīs good or whatīs bad. They come up with every kind of liea,ssumptations,excusses and arguments to justify their sinful lives and to gain same rights With the aim to gain equal rights as normal people.
Your worthless opinion of the Bible is irrelevant Adam.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your duty is to speak of God, not for him and no matter how absolutely certain you are that you have in fact, read the Bible accurately, you are still not God. <quoted text>And it's God's call which is the right one, not His Christians. <quoted text>I believe it is you who have come up with the "wrong interpretation", but it isn't my call to make, it's God's.
I realize I'm not God, as far as speaking for him, this is true, and that's exactly what I'm doing. God doesn't want us ignorant of the truth, he commands us to study and show thyself approved, how else could I speak about God if I haven't the knowledge of truth. Again, there's only one right way, not two. Let me ask you a simple question, do you believe the bible condemns homosexual behaviour? "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error," (Rom. 1:26-27, NASB). Does this condemn or approve of homosexual behaviour, it can't be any easier then this, yes or no.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> I realize I'm not God, as far as speaking for him, this is true, and that's exactly what I'm doing. God doesn't want us ignorant of the truth, he commands us to study and show thyself approved, how else could I speak about God if I haven't the knowledge of truth. Again, there's only one right way, not two. Let me ask you a simple question, do you believe the bible condemns homosexual behaviour? "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error," (Rom. 1:26-27, NASB). Does this condemn or approve of homosexual behaviour, it can't be any easier then this, yes or no.
The word of Paul is far from being prophetic utterance or God's Word.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hereīs no room for gay babies. Go somewhere else to play and the adults have their talk. Stupid gay child
That's a very sad thing to say. Excluding people because of their sexual orientation is mean spirited, but you already know that don't you Adam.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
You animal.
Woof.
Adam wrote:
Since you are gay and god has forbidden homosexuality as a abominable act your lifestyle will be your problem with god not mine.
Dear, you seem to be forgetting that you are only praying that God has "forbidden homosexuality as a(n) abominable act", it doesn't matter to me or Him how certain you are in your choice of prayers, it's still His call, not yours.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I realize I'm not God, as far as speaking for him, this is true, and that's exactly what I'm doing.
Speaking of God and speaking for God are two very different things. No matter how absolutely, unequivocally, positively certain you can possibly be in your choice of beliefs, you are still speaking only for YOUR choice of beliefs, not God's.
God doesn't want us ignorant of the truth, he commands us to study and show thyself approved, how else could I speak about God if I haven't the knowledge of truth.
I've spoken with people on here who are more than happy to go on endlessly about their relationship and knowledge of God, whose sum total knowledge of what the Bible says is clearly limited to what others have told them is in it. You claim to know God, I only have your word that He feels the same way.
Again, there's only one right way, not two.
Been there, done that. God's call, not His Christians.
Let me ask you a simple question, do you believe the bible condemns homosexual behaviour?
The law given to Moses would seem to condemn male on male sexual behavior. The law given to Moses is written as an all or nothing proposition, there are no provisions to call for the enforcement of one when those calling for enforcement are in violation of soooo many of the others. The account of Sodom and that of the Levite in Gibeah does not look kindly on gang raping righteous men or angels to death by other men. A homosexual act, but not one necessarily requiring the participation of actual homosexuals. Paul wrote that the Christians of Rome were punished by God for their idolatry, the first thing he came up with was a same sex orgy that Paul was absolutely horrified by.
"For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error," (Rom. 1:26-27, NASB). Does this condemn or approve of homosexual behaviour, it can't be any easier then this, yes or no.
Actually, if you had kept the verse in its actual context, Paul is writing of what God did to the Christians of Rome for their idolatry. For THAT REASON, he made them go queer as folk. Paul, who thought the Christian's highest calling was for you all to try and keep your legs crossed for Jesus and abstain from sex of any variety, is of course, mortified by it. Think about it for a moment. If God's message to Christians and especially homosexuals that homosexual behavior is the wrong in question and not idolatry, doesn't that strike you as a rather odd way of sending it? Sort of like saying that he wants to tell you that fornication is wrong by dropping you off in the middle of a pool party at the Playboy Mansion. No. The message was a series of wake up calls that Paul said that God was sending them to warn them about the whole don't be playing with other Gods business. The same sex orgy they were dumped into was God's first payback, it was supposed to be a realization that they had seriously strayed. Paul has issues with same sex sex, but apparently God didn't, he left them to it.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
I fart up your nose.
An odd thing for you to want to do dear, are you sure that's what God would want you to be doing?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

2 states have legalized marriage equality in the last 5 days. The great unwashed will soon be left to wallow in the stench of their own dust.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed you homosexuals are a ppl who have transgressed the limits of God.
Perhaps, darling boy, but the baby Jesus isn't a member of the US Senate or a member of the Executive Branch.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
Democracy has proved to be fertile ground for homosexuals. Away with the men of democracy and away with the terrible consequences of their policy.
Away with you, before I drop a house on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
Down with all homosexuals.
Have you come out from hiding behind your Bible huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
Democracy has proved to be fertile ground for homosexuals. Away with the men of democracy and away with the terrible consequences of their policy.
Democracy works. Most people know that homosexuality is simply one's sexual orientation and that a certain number of people are gay, lesbian or bisexual. That's just the way it is. Don't you think it is time to get over it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Away with you, before I drop a house on you.
Are you the Wizard of Oz?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
2 states have legalized marriage equality in the last 5 days. The great unwashed will soon be left to wallow in the stench of their own dust.
It's not a real marriage honey.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a real marriage honey.
But only to you, mangina man.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

No, it's not the same at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have forgotten god and me.
Will you please leave God out of this. God doesn't know you Adam.

Since: Apr 13

Bulacan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Wow Adam you are really serious about your anti-gay campaign. Is this what you only do in your life?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The word of Paul is far from being prophetic utterance or God's Word.
Why is that?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have forgotten god and me.
that's only because you created God in your own image. it does not surprise me that's a disgraced pastor would have a contorted concept of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••