Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26617 May 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't mind breaking this to you, but the issues you attribute to God regarding our sexual orientation, not our problem, unless we really want to make the same mistaken choice of God that you have. His approval is not required for us to have full legal equality under the law. Sorry.
You say mistaken choice that I have made, how can that be, when I live my life according to God and you choose not to, which is your right to choose, but not your right for equal rights under the law. Changing the law only to serve your purpose and all others that choose to live that way doesn't make it right, it makes it right for you and those who choose to live as you do, but not what the law and God defines as a legal marriage, except for the states that have already changed there laws on same sex marriage .You insinuate that God is someone that you care nothing about, I wonder why? As I stated earlier, you deserve every right that all americans have, but not this one, because it's a law which I and many others are totally against because it goes against God whom you don't use in your life. So tell me why you should be given equal rights for living a life in sin, just because you don't believe or have a relationship with God.? Ellen and others in the prime light make it seem so wonderful, and I'm sure it is, but it doesn't make it right or deserving of special rights under the law which whetjer you believe or not our capital does use God in almost everything that goes on, for a very good reason, because God does make a difference in a person's life, for the better. No doubt in my mind you're a wonderful caring person, but that has nothing to do with getting something in life which God says is an abomination. Gay people will have the same problems that married people of the opposite sex have, but they will also have a whole slew of new problems in life that will affect those who aren't gay. Many different and unique situations will come out that have never been discussed about. To think that a child who has company over and a friend asks, who are those two people of the same sex in that picture, and he answers oh that's my parents, this is one, just one of many problems that will change life as God intended it to be forever, and that's why in my opinion it's wrong to give equal rights to people who do not live according to the institution of marriage God has ordained.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26618 May 6, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> You say mistaken choice that I have made, how can that be, when I live my life according to God and you choose not to, which is your right to choose, but not your right for equal rights under the law. Changing the law only to serve your purpose and all others that choose to live that way doesn't make it right, it makes it right for you and those who choose to live as you do, but not what the law and God defines as a legal marriage, except for the states that have already changed there laws on same sex marriage .You insinuate that God is someone that you care nothing about, I wonder why? As I stated earlier, you deserve every right that all americans have, but not this one, because it's a law which I and many others are totally against because it goes against God whom you don't use in your life. So tell me why you should be given equal rights for living a life in sin, just because you don't believe or have a relationship with God.? Ellen and others in the prime light make it seem so wonderful, and I'm sure it is, but it doesn't make it right or deserving of special rights under the law which whetjer you believe or not our capital does use God in almost everything that goes on, for a very good reason, because God does make a difference in a person's life, for the better. No doubt in my mind you're a wonderful caring person, but that has nothing to do with getting something in life which God says is an abomination. Gay people will have the same problems that married people of the opposite sex have, but they will also have a whole slew of new problems in life that will affect those who aren't gay. Many different and unique situations will come out that have never been discussed about. To think that a child who has company over and a friend asks, who are those two people of the same sex in that picture, and he answers oh that's my parents, this is one, just one of many problems that will change life as God intended it to be forever, and that's why in my opinion it's wrong to give equal rights to people who do not live according to the institution of marriage God has ordained.
You do realize that there are Christians who choose to believe what they have read in the Bible and who have chosen to believe that God has none of the issues you choose to attribute to him? In their understanding, God loves His lesbian and gay daughters and sons just as He chose to create them to be and that He wants them to be happy in this life and to love and He even blesses their marriages. I realize that they aren't your kind of Christian, but you only have a prayer that they aren't God's kind of Christian.

You and your version of God's approval of our relationships as marriage isn't being sought, nor is it required. Sorry. You two are just going to have to learn to cope with the religious freedom of others.

this one

#26620 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
When god forbids homosexuality then its forbidden.It will be your problem with god if not in this life then in the thereafter.
Adolf, dumpling, the ONLY problem I have with your version of God is you. Any eternity not spent in your good company will be heaven, lake of fire or no.

Location hidden

#26621 May 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that there are Christians who choose to believe what they have read in the Bible and who have chosen to believe that God has none of the issues you choose to attribute to him? In their understanding, God loves His lesbian and gay daughters and sons just as He chose to create them to be and that He wants them to be happy in this life and to love and He even blesses their marriages. I realize that they aren't your kind of Christian, but you only have a prayer that they aren't God's kind of Christian.
You and your version of God's approval of our relationships as marriage isn't being sought, nor is it required. Sorry. You two are just going to have to learn to cope with the religious freedom of others.
So untrue my friend, because all I have to say is simply ask you to show me where God contradicts himself, as You know it doesn't say anything at all about loving his gay children, because again your not born gay amd God clearly states his feelings on the gay lifestyle. Their is only one type of christians and one definition on christians, and that would be those who trust and obey. These people you say are christians are simply believing a lie, desiring to believe in the possibility that the words mean something different than what it actually says, because the bible completely contradicts this type of behaviour. The christians you describe and the God of the bible both can't be right, one has to be wrong, and I'll go with God. The fact that one can choose to be gay and then choose to go back to being a heterosexual, pretty much closes the doors on saying people are born gay, Show me just one person who changed from one sex to another with the same complete biological components one would have at birth, which you and I know is impossible. Please understand that my love and concern would be no different than with someone that's heterosexual, as I hate only the sexual part of their livesn not them as a person.

Since: Apr 13

Bulacan, Philippines

#26622 May 7, 2013
I dont think homosexuality is right so theres no point arguing if its wrong. Why dont we just let them be.. As long as they are living properly.. Lets just judge them when they committed unacceptable things like stealing, murder, rape, etc.

Location hidden

#26623 May 7, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
I dont think homosexuality is right so theres no point arguing if its wrong. Why dont we just let them be.. As long as they are living properly.. Lets just judge them when they committed unacceptable things like stealing, murder, rape, etc.
My only desire is to prevent to the best of my ability that th eequal rights they seek be prevented from happening, which will change and already has changed life as we once knew it to be, and we are already headed for a slew of problems america has never had to deal with in our entire history. This is my duty as a christian to protect the way God has ordained marriage to be. If every state becomes on board you will see unusual problems, rules regulations and a host of other changes that will make life for the people who refuse to allow this type of lifestyle to become chaotic and abnormal. life will be totally different and the psychiatrist, sociologist psychologist just to name a few will be treating problems never seen before and dealing with unusual situations that affect all of us in such a way more laws will be enacted to deal with the change in life this has caused. This really will have an unbelievable impact on us all, and more so on future generations.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26624 May 7, 2013
<quoted text> My only desire is to prevent to the best of my ability that th eequal rights they seek be prevented from happening, which will change and already has changed life as we once knew it to be, and we are already headed for a slew of problems america has never had to deal with in our entire history. This is my duty as a christian to protect the way God has ordained marriage to be. If every state becomes on board you will see unusual problems, rules regulations and a host of other changes that will make life for the people who refuse to allow this type of lifestyle to become chaotic and abnormal. life will be totally different and the psychiatrist, sociologist psychologist just to name a few will be treating problems never seen before and dealing with unusual situations that affect all of us in such a way more laws will be enacted to deal with the change in life this has caused. This really will have an unbelievable impact on us all, and more so on future generations.
the sky is falling! the sky is falling!

Location hidden

#26625 May 7, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
the sky is falling! the sky is falling!
There's nothing to worry about, the clouds are fluffy and weightless, beside the sky falls quite often, you have heard of fog, it's just the clouds coming down to say hi.
Organised Religion _ EVIL

London, UK

#26626 May 7, 2013
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to start with, if your parents were homosexual, you wouldn't be here. If the premise and purpose of the human race is to propagate and progress through improving each generation, then homosexuality is anethematic, don't you think?
No you have a poor imagination + an even poorer understanding of evolutionary theory. That homosexuality EVEN exists to the levels it does mean that at some point in the relatively near past it was selected out as a trait that was an advantageous to the survival of the species its totally moot (i have read one theory to do with mother immunization against progressive male foetuses - get an extra pair of hands an one offspring will have no kids its not universal but 1 explanation suggest others) whether we have an explanation or not EVOLUTIONARY theory has spoken. The human appendix could be an example of homosexuality - it was once useful/had a purpose but is no longer now ie a "vestigial organ" .

London, UK

#26628 May 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to start with, heterosexual parents can and do have homosexual and even bisexual babies that grow up int homosexual and bisexual adults and as far as we know they've been doing this since the beginings of recorded history and beyond. Every generation has produced offspring that can't or don't have offspring and that hasn't causedthe collapse of the human race so a small percentage of men and women who are naturally homosexual doesn't represent all that much of a threat. If we haven'tcaused the collapse of the human race after this many generations it's unlikely we ever will. By the way, gays and lesbians have created more than a few children among themselvesfor quite a few years now, so yes somebody's parents could be homosexual...
Rik if you havent been taught about evolutionary theory or you arent up on it then U R the SECOND DARWIN. Your mind's logic has cut through all the sh!tty propaganda to explain the scientific facts perfectly - evolutionary theory it practically a law + will likely see our lives. Homosexuality naturally destroys it self as no offspring - yet its still constant in the population, evolution selected it out as a survival trait, regardless we cant work out why IT DID or else it would be here. it could be like the apendix a vestigial organ it once was useful though not used now.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#26629 May 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your concern sweetie, but between you, me and anybody who bothers to read this, your need for psychiatric intervention has been pretty obvious to everyone but you for ages.
Yep! It's common knowledge. Lol

Even the good Christians on the Jesus thread r working it out.

London, UK

#26630 May 7, 2013
Lambs breath wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but thats not what that opening was designed for.If excrament came out of my wifes vagina I certainly would not stick my tallywhacker in it! F#@!*n GROSS!!!!
Well FYI i can agree with you but with the subtleties of wisdom + experience ie u wait so long after a shit to get shaged you would never be aware enough o the organ intended disposal purpose. So you dont mind putting your t wacker up were a load of blood tissue + associated body fluid have been(before/during after period) including urine since the separation of the excretory + sex roles isn't always perfect through age?

As for "what it was designed for" to the SHEER showing up of bible belt incessant unhealthy + IGNORANT + DUMB FCUK as hell hatred apart from VAGINAL intercourse NO other major parts considered sexual intercourse are natural or intended evolutionary even KISSING !!- al those hatred crazed bible belters have unnatural sex as fags :D :D

Location hidden

#26631 May 7, 2013
Organised Religion _ EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have a poor imagination + an even poorer understanding of evolutionary theory. That homosexuality EVEN exists to the levels it does mean that at some point in the relatively near past it was selected out as a trait that was an advantageous to the survival of the species its totally moot (i have read one theory to do with mother immunization against progressive male foetuses - get an extra pair of hands an one offspring will have no kids its not universal but 1 explanation suggest others) whether we have an explanation or not EVOLUTIONARY theory has spoken. The human appendix could be an example of homosexuality - it was once useful/had a purpose but is no longer now ie a "vestigial organ" .
The only selecting out were men and women selecting sexual partners for the pleasure of sex with their identical biological sex double. Listen , when you're born you are either male or female and nothing can change that, nothing. No amount of hormone or surgeries can do anything to make you biologically different then when you were born. Atheist believe in the big bang theory that random atoms came together at just the right exact time and created life, untrue. A designer who obviously has to be a superior being with limitless power and has no beginning or end would be the logical answer, unless you can tell me where the atoms came from, please don't reply with they have always exsisted, which isn't true. You say their's no life after death, and how pretell do you know this, you don't, again untrue. Yet a book written thousands of years ago has the answer to every question that you can't even answer one with proof, goes above and beyond giving us info so thorough it's simply amazing. Saying the bible was written for rich rulers to control the masses is absurd. Who was in charge in passing all those millions of books out? I bet that line extends in to infinity and beyond. You prefer to believe in the created objects in life, instead of the creator. Ecclesiastes 12:12 sums up the problem atheists seem to have when they over do it to the point where their reasoning and critical thinking goes by the wayside, as God says this in regards to that problem, But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.

English Standard Version (2001)

Take a break and you'll see life correctly, which has been created for us by yours truly, God.
Georgina

Accra, Ghana

#26634 May 7, 2013
Homosexuality honestly oesnt affect me. It's their life why should I go ne get myself in their business? It's not like if they get married the rod will end or I'll die.
Even if it is in the bible just leve them to o what tey want to do.
There are so many other "sins" going on ten times worse than this.
So as my friends say,
LEAVE IT, YEAH.

this one

#26635 May 7, 2013
So untrue my friend, because all I have to say is simply ask you to show me where God contradicts himself, as You know it doesn't say anything at all about loving his gay children, because again your not born gay amd God clearly states his feelings on the gay lifestyle.
Only according to what you have chosen to believe and pray for dear, nothing more. It really does not matter how absolutely certain you are that you and God are on the same page, you are not God and do not speak on His behalf.
Their is only one type of christians and one definition on christians, and that would be those who trust and obey.
You do realize that it is still God's call on who gets that right and who doesn't and not His Christians, don't you? Simply because one does not follow what you believe it means to "trust" and "obey" God, does not by any stretch of the imagination mean that they are not "trusting" and "obeying", just as God said they should. Remember, it is His call, not yours.
These people you say are christians are simply believing a lie, desiring to believe in the possibility that the words mean something different than what it actually says, because the bible completely contradicts this type of behaviour.
So YOU say and no matter how absolutely certain you are that you are right and they are the ones being lied to, you are still not God. His call, not yours. Haven't you bothered to read the book?
The christians you describe and the God of the bible both can't be right, one has to be wrong, and I'll go with God.
So you pray, but they are going with God and what the Bible tells them too.
The fact that one can choose to be gay and then choose to go back to being a heterosexual, pretty much closes the doors on saying people are born gay, Show me just one person who changed from one sex to another with the same complete biological components one would have at birth, which you and I know is impossible. Please understand that my love and concern would be no different than with someone that's heterosexual, as I hate only the sexual part of their livesn not them as a person.
Your issues with our homosexuality and our "behavior", your problem. The ones you attribute to God are between you and Him, good luck with that by the way.

this one

#26636 May 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
You are a total provocation a abomination up to the Lord.
I do my best, Adolf, you should know that by now. Anything you'd call the Lord deserves to get his Post Toasties watered.

Location hidden

#26638 May 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Only according to what you have chosen to believe and pray for dear, nothing more. It really does not matter how absolutely certain you are that you and God are on the same page, you are not God and do not speak on His behalf. <quoted text>You do realize that it is still God's call on who gets that right and who doesn't and not His Christians, don't you? Simply because one does not follow what you believe it means to "trust" and "obey" God, does not by any stretch of the imagination mean that they are not "trusting" and "obeying", just as God said they should. Remember, it is His call, not yours. <quoted text>So YOU say and no matter how absolutely certain you are that you are right and they are the ones being lied to, you are still not God. His call, not yours. Haven't you bothered to read the book? <quoted text>So you pray, but they are going with God and what the Bible tells them too. <quoted text>Your issues with our homosexuality and our "behavior", your problem. The ones you attribute to God are between you and Him, good luck with that by the way.
Hey Rick, hope all is well. Untrue Rick, as a christian I am commanded to speak on his behalf, teaching and correcting to make sure people are understanding what he has to say to us all.this was his last command to us, which is known as the Great Commission. There can only be one way, not two. Only man has devised more than 33,000 different ways to worship, not God. God said in Matthew 16:18 upon this rock I will build my church, emphasizing His church which being singular refers to one church, one faith, one hope, one baptism, and one way to worship. Just as 2+2 =4 there can only be one right way, not two. You know as well as I do that if you were to sit back and think about why a person comes up with the wrong interpretation you will see a multitude of reasons, such as believing others, going to church because mom and dad goes there, or my friends go their, because it's a cool church, their's the cutest boy or girl, lack of study, lack of how to study, willingness to really search for the truth, I could go on and on forever as why their's so much confusion and false religions out there. The bible is quite simple to understand, for instance, if the bible says to worship on Sunday which it does then Sunday it is. If you were to ask why does the Seventh Day Adventist worship on saturday, because of what others tell them to. Preachers who believe this, believe this because of long standing traditions and are willing to accept that for an answer. If I ask you for instance what does mark 16:16 mean to you if it says, he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved. To me and to you it should mean you must believe and be baptized in order to become a christian, it's as simple as that, man is the one that does as he desires when it comes to worshipping in ways other than what the bible says, man has caused all of this chaos in creating different religions because of preferring to make it how they would like church to be, instead of church being the way God wants it to be. Just as you say they are trusting and obeying, but the proof says differently, because the bible doesn't condone homosexual behaviour and it's very clear on that, So they believe and wish that the words mean something in such a way to suggest something other than condemnation for being gay, so they willingly live a life thinking and believing a lie, even though the bible says differently. God clearly says My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6

this one

#26639 May 7, 2013
Adolf, cupcake, even you should realize by now that you calling me ignorant only sounds silly. By the way, your "issues" with my supposed "abomination", your problem, not mine.

this one

#26640 May 7, 2013
Hey Rick, hope all is well. Untrue Rick, as a christian I am commanded to speak on his behalf, teaching and correcting to make sure people are understanding what he has to say to us all.this was his last command to us, which is known as the Great Commission.
Your duty is to speak of God, not for him and no matter how absolutely certain you are that you have in fact, read the Bible accurately, you are still not God.
There can only be one way, not two.
And it's God's call which is the right one, not His Christians.
Only man has devised more than 33,000 different ways to worship, not God. God said in Matthew 16:18 upon this rock I will build my church, emphasizing His church which being singular refers to one church, one faith, one hope, one baptism, and one way to worship. Just as 2+2 =4 there can only be one right way, not two. You know as well as I do that if you were to sit back and think about why a person comes up with the wrong interpretation you will see a multitude of reasons, such as believing others, going to church because mom and dad goes there, or my friends go their, because it's a cool church, their's the cutest boy or girl, lack of study, lack of how to study, willingness to really search for the truth, I could go on and on forever as why their's so much confusion and false religions out there. The bible is quite simple to understand, for instance, if the bible says to worship on Sunday which it does then Sunday it is. If you were to ask why does the Seventh Day Adventist worship on saturday, because of what others tell them to. Preachers who believe this, believe this because of long standing traditions and are willing to accept that for an answer. If I ask you for instance what does mark 16:16 mean to you if it says, he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved. To me and to you it should mean you must believe and be baptized in order to become a christian, it's as simple as that, man is the one that does as he desires when it comes to worshipping in ways other than what the bible says, man has caused all of this chaos in creating different religions because of preferring to make it how they would like church to be, instead of church being the way God wants it to be. Just as you say they are trusting and obeying, but the proof says differently, because the bible doesn't condone homosexual behaviour and it's very clear on that, So they believe and wish that the words mean something in such a way to suggest something other than condemnation for being gay, so they willingly live a life thinking and believing a lie, even though the bible says differently. God clearly says My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6
I believe it is you who have come up with the "wrong interpretation", but it isn't my call to make, it's God's.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26642 May 7, 2013
<quoted text> The only selecting out were men and women selecting sexual partners for the pleasure of sex with their identical biological sex double. Listen , when you're born you are either male or female and nothing can change that, nothing. No amount of hormone or surgeries can do anything to make you biologically different then when you were born. Atheist believe in the big bang theory that random atoms came together at just the right exact time and created life, untrue. A designer who obviously has to be a superior being with limitless power and has no beginning or end would be the logical answer, unless you can tell me where the atoms came from, please don't reply with they have always exsisted, which isn't true. You say their's no life after death, and how pretell do you know this, you don't, again untrue. Yet a book written thousands of years ago has the answer to every question that you can't even answer one with proof, goes above and beyond giving us info so thorough it's simply amazing. Saying the bible was written for rich rulers to control the masses is absurd. Who was in charge in passing all those millions of books out? I bet that line extends in to infinity and beyond. You prefer to believe in the created objects in life, instead of the creator. Ecclesiastes 12:12 sums up the problem atheists seem to have when they over do it to the point where their reasoning and critical thinking goes by the wayside, as God says this in regards to that problem, But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.
English Standard Version (2001)
Take a break and you'll see life correctly, which has been created for us by yours truly, God.
Bronze Age mythology.

NEXT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 740,100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min USA Born 543,051
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min KiMare 227,811
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 21 min Donald 29
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 24 min vanathiyazhini 5,386
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Dr_Zorderz 259,673
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min NEWS-FLASH 173,819
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••