prove that homosexuality is wrong.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#26595 May 3, 2013
Let people do what they will. BUT! STOP TRYING TO TELL ME I HAVE TO LIKE THIS LOATHSOME BEHAVIOR! I dont! Dont you know that cum, blood, and shit equal disease? Dont you know that? Why do you insist on intreuding and perverting clubs that were a good and honorable thing and pervert it with your homo ways? Stay to yourselfs and many, including myself could care less! But I will not have this behavior around me or my children. I wish you no ill, you will create plenty of that among yourselfs with high rates of suicides and diseases, depression ect.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26596 May 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, marriage defines a unique relationship. You are most likely the fruit of that relationship. No one can ever be the fruit of a ss relationship. There is a vast difference between the union of diverse genders and the union of duplicate genders. That is just the start of the distinctions.
You have the option of giving hetero marriage a new name, to define it's distinctions, but that seems silly, doesn't it.
The anus was not designed for intercourse. As one doctor put it, "An anal condom is REQUIRED, and too much lub is almost enough."
I don't care who enjoys it, or not, it is not healthy. If I wanted to be rude, I'd tell you to 'sit on it'. A clear insinuation of a demeaning act. I admit that a sewer system runs through a playground, but they are clearly distinct to most people.
The fact that anal sex is the major option of homosexuals is a clear indication of a sexual defect. I in no way mean that as a moral judgment, just as the reference to myself as a monster mutation is not a moral judgment. It is simply a physical fact.
I realize that a fearless honesty puts GLBT's in a very difficult place. However, I believe there would be much more understanding and respect if there was not this denial and the demand that others embrace it.
Anal sex is not in every gay male relationship and is in plenty of male/female relationships. Surely, what is 'normal' is what is common to that group. I suppose it depends on whether you're comparing individual homosexuals with All adults or with other homosexuals. Anal sex within hetero couples happens quite a bit, but not with every couple; does it happen often enough to come into the 'bell-curve of normalacy' would be a question. Homosexuals are in a minority but are they such a minority as to be outside of the norm or are they just on the fringes of the norm. Taking a subjective view of what is normal, then homosexuality is normal because it is normal to them. Wearing a hat every day whatever the weather may not be normal for others but to the person doing it it is; and if there are enough hat wearers then it becomes a norm within that sub-group.
I can only speak my opinion of my interpretation of homosexuality, but I would say they are not asking people to call it normal for everyone, but to accept it is normal for them. Call it a defect if you like but may be one that is simply one of numerous 'defects' in nature which make for diversity. Again, with the wording issue, defect may be strictly true, but to an individual defect has emotive connotations, implying a problem to be fixed or if unfixable then something of less worth; ie. wrong. Wrong, however can be absolute but it can be subjective. A difference (insert your word defect here) does not mean a person is wrong or that that part of them is wrong, it is merely not the same as another person and surely it is right for them, is part of what makes them who they are.
Anal sex is used as a demeaning term, as you said sit on it, so is gay, as in that's so gay, meaning that's so sad, but then that's people using terms from things they don't approve of and doesn't make it inherently demeaning. Many sexual terms are used in a derogatory way, and they're expressions from hetero practices. Women's parts are used as an insult, this may be demeaning to women but it doesn't mean being a woman herself is demeaning.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#26598 May 4, 2013
Its not a matter of right or wrong, just opinion. Mine is its loathsome and disgusting. Dont you know that cum, blood and shit equal disease? DONT YOU KNOW THAT? Go ahead and queer off all you want (maybe you will die from this). One thing is STOP TELLING ME I HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS DISCRACEFUL BEHAVIOR! sTOP TELLING ME I AM A HATE MONGER FOR FINDING THIS ACTIVITY REPULSIVE! Stop trying to corrupt clubs and organizations with your queer behavior. Stay amongst your own kind where the suicide rate and depression is rampant. I wont try to stop you from doing anything, why are you trying to stop me from finding this behavior revolting.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#26599 May 5, 2013
berserker wrote:
Its not a matter of right or wrong, just opinion. Mine is its loathsome and disgusting. Dont you know that cum, blood and shit equal disease? DONT YOU KNOW THAT? Go ahead and queer off all you want (maybe you will die from this). One thing is STOP TELLING ME I HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS DISCRACEFUL BEHAVIOR! sTOP TELLING ME I AM A HATE MONGER FOR FINDING THIS ACTIVITY REPULSIVE! Stop trying to corrupt clubs and organizations with your queer behavior. Stay amongst your own kind where the suicide rate and depression is rampant. I wont try to stop you from doing anything, why are you trying to stop me from finding this behavior revolting.
And you just had to come on here and tell us so.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#26600 May 5, 2013
There won't be any homosexual lifestyles being practiced in heaven, so why not REPENT of that lifestyle and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ before it's too late?? Not only will there not be any homosexuality in heaven.....there won't be any homosexual lifestyles being practiced..... IN HELL. Even if UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUALS IN HELL 'could' practice homosexuality in hell, they wouldn't enjoy it. Why??! Because being there won't be ANYTHING like life was when they were in THIS CURRENT WORLD...and it definitely won't be anywhere close to being what life will be like....in heaven...where billions and billions of souls will be WORSHIPPING and PRAISING and ADORING Christ Almighty FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26601 May 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There won't be any homosexual lifestyles being practiced in heaven, so why not REPENT of that lifestyle and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ before it's too late?? Not only will there not be any homosexuality in heaven.....there won't be any homosexual lifestyles being practiced..... IN HELL. Even if UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUALS IN HELL 'could' practice homosexuality in hell, they wouldn't enjoy it. Why??! Because being there won't be ANYTHING like life was when they were in THIS CURRENT WORLD...and it definitely won't be anywhere close to being what life will be like....in heaven...where billions and billions of souls will be WORSHIPPING and PRAISING and ADORING Christ Almighty FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER!!!
You'll never know because you won't be there.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#26602 May 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Have you visited Heaven already?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26604 May 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Sweetie, I realize you are absolutely certain that you have gotten God's whole Christianity thing right and all, but the book does say that none of this is your call to make, no matter how absolutely sure you are of your choice of readings of the Bible. Sorry, hon, you just aren't God, no matter how flocking certain you are that he agrees with you. Good luck with your no queers in heaven prayer, I'm sure God has a sense of humor. He gave us you.

this one

#26605 May 5, 2013
berserker wrote:
Dear, your deep seeded psychological issues, your problem. The reason so many gay folk are depressed and even take their lives is because they grow up in a world filled with so many wonderful examples of the human being such as yourself, closed-minded, sexually obsessed, moralizing, maleducated jerks, with "issues" revolving around your own sexual fantasies. Prolonged exposure is toxic. No one is asking you to "accept" anything more than our legal equality, you remain free to feel however in the heck your empty little heads desires about what you are fantasizing our sex lives to be.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#26606 May 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to Rush?
Smile.
I occasionally see/hear brief clips of his program on other programs. I have not willingly sat through an entire show since I was a captive audience with co-workers in a van listening to the radio ;)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26607 May 6, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I occasionally see/hear brief clips of his program on other programs. I have not willingly sat through an entire show since I was a captive audience with co-workers in a van listening to the radio ;)
There should be a law against that.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#26609 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/ travel/sns-viral-gay-pride-par ade-pg,0,6513681.photogallery
We say no to those parallel societies.You gays all must go to psychiatrists. You queers all have deep psychological problems.
There are straight people who does the same ;)

this one

#26610 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
We say no to those parallel societies.You gays all must go to psychiatrists. You queers all have deep psychological problems.
Thanks for your concern sweetie, but between you, me and anybody who bothers to read this, your need for psychiatric intervention has been pretty obvious to everyone but you for ages.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26612 May 6, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
And that qualifies you to make a blanket judgment about him?

Smirk.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26613 May 6, 2013
Equal rights for sinning, I don't think so. Being gay is a sin, and deserves no priviledges, other than being treated fairly for living their life as productive citizens, but that still shouldn't allow them equal rights. There's no need really to preach to you on this, because you already know it's wrong in the eyes of God, so no on equal rights, People are not born gay, you're either born male or female, and no amount of testorone or surgeries will make you the oposite of what you were when you were born.

this one

#26614 May 6, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Equal rights for sinning, I don't think so. Being gay is a sin, and deserves no priviledges, other than being treated fairly for living their life as productive citizens, but that still shouldn't allow them equal rights. There's no need really to preach to you on this, because you already know it's wrong in the eyes of God, so no on equal rights, People are not born gay, you're either born male or female, and no amount of testorone or surgeries will make you the oposite of what you were when you were born.
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but the issues you attribute to God regarding our sexual orientation, not our problem, unless we really want to make the same mistaken choice of God that you have. His approval is not required for us to have full legal equality under the law. Sorry.

this one

#26616 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
There is no doubt that the arsenokoites are Satan's chosen ppl against god.
That's nice dear, but do you have any proof that you have a clue who those "ppl" might be? Those who could read it in Greek, thought he meant masturbators and taught it that way for centuries. The whole "homosexual"/"s odomite" business, a 20th Century invention.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26617 May 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't mind breaking this to you, but the issues you attribute to God regarding our sexual orientation, not our problem, unless we really want to make the same mistaken choice of God that you have. His approval is not required for us to have full legal equality under the law. Sorry.
You say mistaken choice that I have made, how can that be, when I live my life according to God and you choose not to, which is your right to choose, but not your right for equal rights under the law. Changing the law only to serve your purpose and all others that choose to live that way doesn't make it right, it makes it right for you and those who choose to live as you do, but not what the law and God defines as a legal marriage, except for the states that have already changed there laws on same sex marriage .You insinuate that God is someone that you care nothing about, I wonder why? As I stated earlier, you deserve every right that all americans have, but not this one, because it's a law which I and many others are totally against because it goes against God whom you don't use in your life. So tell me why you should be given equal rights for living a life in sin, just because you don't believe or have a relationship with God.? Ellen and others in the prime light make it seem so wonderful, and I'm sure it is, but it doesn't make it right or deserving of special rights under the law which whetjer you believe or not our capital does use God in almost everything that goes on, for a very good reason, because God does make a difference in a person's life, for the better. No doubt in my mind you're a wonderful caring person, but that has nothing to do with getting something in life which God says is an abomination. Gay people will have the same problems that married people of the opposite sex have, but they will also have a whole slew of new problems in life that will affect those who aren't gay. Many different and unique situations will come out that have never been discussed about. To think that a child who has company over and a friend asks, who are those two people of the same sex in that picture, and he answers oh that's my parents, this is one, just one of many problems that will change life as God intended it to be forever, and that's why in my opinion it's wrong to give equal rights to people who do not live according to the institution of marriage God has ordained.

this one

#26618 May 6, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> You say mistaken choice that I have made, how can that be, when I live my life according to God and you choose not to, which is your right to choose, but not your right for equal rights under the law. Changing the law only to serve your purpose and all others that choose to live that way doesn't make it right, it makes it right for you and those who choose to live as you do, but not what the law and God defines as a legal marriage, except for the states that have already changed there laws on same sex marriage .You insinuate that God is someone that you care nothing about, I wonder why? As I stated earlier, you deserve every right that all americans have, but not this one, because it's a law which I and many others are totally against because it goes against God whom you don't use in your life. So tell me why you should be given equal rights for living a life in sin, just because you don't believe or have a relationship with God.? Ellen and others in the prime light make it seem so wonderful, and I'm sure it is, but it doesn't make it right or deserving of special rights under the law which whetjer you believe or not our capital does use God in almost everything that goes on, for a very good reason, because God does make a difference in a person's life, for the better. No doubt in my mind you're a wonderful caring person, but that has nothing to do with getting something in life which God says is an abomination. Gay people will have the same problems that married people of the opposite sex have, but they will also have a whole slew of new problems in life that will affect those who aren't gay. Many different and unique situations will come out that have never been discussed about. To think that a child who has company over and a friend asks, who are those two people of the same sex in that picture, and he answers oh that's my parents, this is one, just one of many problems that will change life as God intended it to be forever, and that's why in my opinion it's wrong to give equal rights to people who do not live according to the institution of marriage God has ordained.
You do realize that there are Christians who choose to believe what they have read in the Bible and who have chosen to believe that God has none of the issues you choose to attribute to him? In their understanding, God loves His lesbian and gay daughters and sons just as He chose to create them to be and that He wants them to be happy in this life and to love and He even blesses their marriages. I realize that they aren't your kind of Christian, but you only have a prayer that they aren't God's kind of Christian.

You and your version of God's approval of our relationships as marriage isn't being sought, nor is it required. Sorry. You two are just going to have to learn to cope with the religious freedom of others.

this one

#26620 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
When god forbids homosexuality then it´s forbidden.It will be your problem with god if not in this life then in the thereafter.
Adolf, dumpling, the ONLY problem I have with your version of God is you. Any eternity not spent in your good company will be heaven, lake of fire or no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,719
the tricks and treats of healthcare 1 hr Sethlong 3
new jersey and philadelphia muslims 1 hr Sethlong 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 675,598
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 110,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Devil number 666 982,301
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 5 hr mechanic 106
More from around the web