prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26567 May 2, 2013
KiMare. SSM may not fit the traditional parameters of marriage but it exists. Marriage is what the law says it is and if it says it's a SSM then it is! It is not unmarriage anymore than a sterile couples' marriage is a non-marriage. Marriage was invented by law (unless you're talking religious marriage which is believed to have been invented by God) and so IS what the law says it is. Either way it is not something in nature that is found and can be said to be true or untrue, like a Baracuda fish (or certain flowers and insects) which look like another but are not.
Anal sex is not inherently harmful, this implies harm is a given which it is not. Many hetero couples have this sexual practice too. Demeaning? to whom or to what? It is not an imitation of intimacy to those who choose to do it. Not the healthiest thing to do, I'll give you that, but if it was so abhorrent to nature then it wouldn't feel pleasurable to those who like it. You may dislike the practice, but then I'm sure many gay men would dislike having hetero sex. Even IF you consider this wrong that does not make homosexuality wrong any more than this would make heterosexuality wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26568 May 2, 2013
Stocking wrote:
KiMare. SSM may not fit the traditional parameters of marriage but it exists. Marriage is what the law says it is and if it says it's a SSM then it is! It is not unmarriage anymore than a sterile couples' marriage is a non-marriage. Marriage was invented by law (unless you're talking religious marriage which is believed to have been invented by God) and so IS what the law says it is. Either way it is not something in nature that is found and can be said to be true or untrue, like a Baracuda fish (or certain flowers and insects) which look like another but are not.
Anal sex is not inherently harmful, this implies harm is a given which it is not. Many hetero couples have this sexual practice too. Demeaning? to whom or to what? It is not an imitation of intimacy to those who choose to do it. Not the healthiest thing to do, I'll give you that, but if it was so abhorrent to nature then it wouldn't feel pleasurable to those who like it. You may dislike the practice, but then I'm sure many gay men would dislike having hetero sex. Even IF you consider this wrong that does not make homosexuality wrong any more than this would make heterosexuality wrong.
Again, marriage defines a unique relationship. You are most likely the fruit of that relationship. No one can ever be the fruit of a ss relationship. There is a vast difference between the union of diverse genders and the union of duplicate genders. That is just the start of the distinctions.

You have the option of giving hetero marriage a new name, to define it's distinctions, but that seems silly, doesn't it.

The anus was not designed for intercourse. As one doctor put it, "An anal condom is REQUIRED, and too much lub is almost enough."

I don't care who enjoys it, or not, it is not healthy. If I wanted to be rude, I'd tell you to 'sit on it'. A clear insinuation of a demeaning act. I admit that a sewer system runs through a playground, but they are clearly distinct to most people.

The fact that anal sex is the major option of homosexuals is a clear indication of a sexual defect. I in no way mean that as a moral judgment, just as the reference to myself as a monster mutation is not a moral judgment. It is simply a physical fact.

I realize that a fearless honesty puts GLBT's in a very difficult place. However, I believe there would be much more understanding and respect if there was not this denial and the demand that others embrace it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26569 May 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, marriage defines a unique relationship. You are most likely the fruit of that relationship. No one can ever be the fruit of a ss relationship. There is a vast difference between the union of diverse genders and the union of duplicate genders. That is just the start of the distinctions.
You have the option of giving hetero marriage a new name, to define it's distinctions, but that seems silly, doesn't it.
The anus was not designed for intercourse. As one doctor put it, "An anal condom is REQUIRED, and too much lub is almost enough."
I don't care who enjoys it, or not, it is not healthy. If I wanted to be rude, I'd tell you to 'sit on it'. A clear insinuation of a demeaning act. I admit that a sewer system runs through a playground, but they are clearly distinct to most people.
The fact that anal sex is the major option of homosexuals is a clear indication of a sexual defect. I in no way mean that as a moral judgment, just as the reference to myself as a monster mutation is not a moral judgment. It is simply a physical fact.
I realize that a fearless honesty puts GLBT's in a very difficult place. However, I believe there would be much more understanding and respect if there was not this denial and the demand that others embrace it.
Again, your completely unhealthy obsession with anal sex continues.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26570 May 2, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your completely unhealthy obsession with anal sex continues.
Pointing out the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex is 'unhealthy'?

Are you serious?

So stupid it's funny.

SMirk smile.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#26571 May 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
There is no such thing as gay 'marriage', nor can they 'have children'.
Its already existing and happening. Why push your ignorance. Why deny furthermore. Its okay to diagree though.
KiMare wrote:
Here is some simple facts; The union of male and female in marriage is the healthiest and safest to nurture the fruit of that union. No other relationship of any depth holds that distinction. In fact, every other relationship only exists because of marriage and family..
Union of a female and male? Safest, healthiest? Yikes. You are so conservative and loyal to your old beliefs. Lots of things already exist now, honey. Like Cancer, gays, new animal species, etc. The world evolves you know, we need to update our brains as well.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26572 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its already existing and happening. Why push your ignorance. Why deny furthermore. Its okay to diagree though.
<quoted text>
Union of a female and male? Safest, healthiest? Yikes. You are so conservative and loyal to your old beliefs. Lots of things already exist now, honey. Like Cancer, gays, new animal species, etc. The world evolves you know, we need to update our brains as well.
Sonny, scoffing is a poor imitation of intelligence.

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26575 May 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonny, scoffing is a poor imitation of intelligence.
Smirk.
Well then, Schmister, you must be dumb as a box of rocks because we can find thousands of posts where you've mocked, scoffed, ridiculed and otherwise derided individuals.

Kindly remember that when you point a finger at someone, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#26576 May 2, 2013
Only people who's religion says Homosexuality is wrong thinks Homosexuality is wrong. They are overpowered by their teachings they have forgotten about rights and respect.

So if you'll ask us to "Prove that homosexuality is wrong." please answer us first "Why your religion is right" or "Is your religion real." :)

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#26578 May 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1;24-32.jude 7.8
Leviticus 18;22
those 3 passages condemn homsexuality and describe as SIN
wages for sin is death,Rom 6;23
also sin to be homsexual is sin like all people braking basic moral law
end of any discussion,or debates
those passages are Gods Law to all human,
Religion have nothing to do with this basic CODEX OF MORAL LAWS WRITTEN UNDER GODS INSPIRATION-BIBLE
But your answer is a biased answer. It only applies to people who follow the teachings of Jesus. What about those who dont have God or different God?

Your answer still cant prove your religion.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26579 May 3, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, Schmister, you must be dumb as a box of rocks because we can find thousands of posts where you've mocked, scoffed, ridiculed and otherwise derided individuals.
Kindly remember that when you point a finger at someone, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you.
You confuse the difference between mocking and scoffing, just like you do with marriage and redumbant gendered couples.

For instance, I just mocked you.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26580 May 3, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
Only people who's religion says Homosexuality is wrong thinks Homosexuality is wrong. They are overpowered by their teachings they have forgotten about rights and respect.
So if you'll ask us to "Prove that homosexuality is wrong." please answer us first "Why your religion is right" or "Is your religion real." :)
You went from scoffing to stupidity. Might want to change direction (if you can).

Homosexual behavior has been resisted in every single culture and religion. Kind of messes up your claim...

Additionally, you are confusing facts and faith. Most people have some form of both. You clearly have little of either...

Smile.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#26581 May 3, 2013
Every single culture? LOL! First, you are denying things as if they are not existing. Now you are claiming it has been resisted in every culture and religion. In what world are you living?

There are churches here that accepts gays. And im pretty sure they are very welcome in our country. Tsk tsk. Hate to break the news to you but you are wrong.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#26587 May 3, 2013
Oh sorry for the typo i didnt know youd judge me over that.

Clearly you misunderstood the point im emphasizing. Oh well, im responsible only for what i say, not for what you understand.:)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26588 May 3, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
Every single culture? LOL! First, you are denying things as if they are not existing. Now you are claiming it has been resisted in every culture and religion. In what world are you living?
There are churches here that accepts gays. And im pretty sure they are very welcome in our country. Tsk tsk. Hate to break the news to you but you are wrong.
Here are your words;

Lexis123 wrote:
Only people who's religion says Homosexuality is wrong thinks Homosexuality is wrong. They are overpowered by their teachings they have forgotten about rights and respect.

I simply pointed out that many, besides religious people, in every single culture, consider homosexuality a defect.

Homosexuality is a direct failure of evolutionary mating behavior. Is it a 'sin'? No. Is it a defect? Yes.

Tisk tisk. Hate to break the news to you but you are wrong.

Smile.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#26589 May 3, 2013
I dont think its fair to say that every single culture resisted homosexuality. LOL If thats so then why are gays still existing.. If they are really disgusted then why havent they exterminated them yet? Why are still they giving jobs to them?:O

There are lot of words now that are made up. Simply because vocabulary are just limited once upon a time. Do they already have words such us Autism, Mangostein, Church or Catholics in the time of the early civilization? Dont think so. But that doesnt mean we should question their existence.:)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26590 May 3, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
I dont think its fair to say that every single culture resisted homosexuality. LOL If thats so then why are gays still existing.. If they are really disgusted then why havent they exterminated them yet? Why are still they giving jobs to them?:O
There are lot of words now that are made up. Simply because vocabulary are just limited once upon a time. Do they already have words such us Autism, Mangostein, Church or Catholics in the time of the early civilization? Dont think so. But that doesnt mean we should question their existence.:)
You strike me as someone who is engaging thought. I commend that.

However, you are very opinionated without a lot of knowledge or wisdom. I politely suggest you listen and think more, and speak less.

I can be specific as to why if you want me to.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26591 May 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse the difference between mocking and scoffing, just like you do with marriage and redumbant gendered couples.
For instance, I just mocked you.
Smile.
No, you've expressed an opinion, which is all you've ever had here. You live to be an internet asstroll.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26592 May 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
.... you are very opinionated without a lot of knowledge or wisdom. I politely suggest you listen and think more, and speak less.
POT
KETTLE
BLACK

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#26593 May 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You strike me as someone who is engaging thought. I commend that.
However, you are very opinionated without a lot of knowledge or wisdom. I politely suggest you listen and think more, and speak less.
I can be specific as to why if you want me to.
Smile.
LMFAO!

I'm picturing Rush Limbaugh saying this to a MENSA convention.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26594 May 3, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
I'm picturing Rush Limbaugh saying this to a MENSA convention.
You listen to Rush?

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 min truth 628
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Aura Mytha 88,384
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Crow 977,437
"I LOVE YOU Eva' 7 min Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min AussieBobby 284,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min X Pendable 184,770
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min truth 665,473
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web