Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26524 Apr 7, 2013
Steve of Adam and Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like the way I used the head of my Schwantz in the back of your throat last night? That was incredible; you were simply amazing. You are the best German lover I've ever had, Adam.
Evil

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26525 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not speaking of me because I don't participate in that everyone says anal hurts not should ever go in your ass. This a homosexual act. I have proven my point homosexual is wrong and is not natural if it was there would be no women or for that sake population. Because gays cannot reproduce which means we wouldn't even exist. How do you think this world started man and man? It will never be right so get over it
My moniker was copied.

I didn't write that.

Location hidden

#26526 Apr 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, the bad parody begs for my attention. Sweetie, if you really want to pray that God doesn't approve of anything and/or everyone and/or everything homosexual, you go right ahead. If you want to torture the hell out of scripture to rationalize that prayer, knock yourself out. If you want to believe with all of your little heart that the sole acceptable sexual use of our genitals is procreational, have at it. Your problems, not ours, no matter how absolutely certain that you've gotten it right.
Any stupid questions?
Interesting, you ignore whole body of scientific facts in a futile attempt to hang condemnation on your twisted, depraved view of a brief comment about faith.

It only exposes the fatal flaws your position is stuck with.

Smile.

Location hidden

#26527 Apr 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't mind breaking this to you buttercup, but the only thing you have actually proved is that you are sadly mistaken. Sweetie, simply because heterosexual sexual behavior is usually required for reproduction, is not proof that same sex sexual behavior is either "wrong" or "not natural". We know that humans have "mated" in non-procreative ways, both heterosexually and homosexually, since we started drawing dirty pictures. The "right" and "wrong" of strictly recreational sex acts has always depended on when and where you were, but since there have always been folk who are oriented homosexual, heterosexual or somewhere in between and recreational sex enjoyable, it has always been "natural" to us.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

How anyone could engage in it and call it 'love' is simply evidence of depravity.

Smirk.
Adam

#26528 Apr 7, 2013
Democracy, we have a principle here where the majority agrees on someting thatīs whatīs good.if the majority donīt agree they feel otherwise then thatīs bad.Thatīs the principle. What that does of course is it removes any solid basis for morality in the society.If the majority feels something today itīs good,it becomes good and if they think tomorrow itīs bad it becomes bad.what is bad today can become good tomorrow. Where is your basis? And thatīs exactly what happens in our society. The values that we held has turned upside down.
Adam

#26529 Apr 7, 2013
Homosexuality is not ordained by god and therefore itīs wrong and a wicked sin.The old testament identified what are evils and what are okīs. Now if we take away the bible what do we determine whatīs good and whatīs wrong? Evil... democracy, we have a principle here where the majority agrees on someting thatīs whatīs good.if the majority donīt agree they feel otherwise then thatīs bad.Thatīs the principle. What that does of course is it removes any solid basis for morality in the society.If the majority feels something today itīs good,it becomes good and if they think tomorrow itīs bad it becomes bad.what is bad today can become good tomorrow. Where is your basis? And thatīs exactly what happens in our society. The values that we held has turned upside down.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26530 Apr 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Never to put up with, nor kowtow to, badly informed idiots. My Dad promised my high school guidance counselor he'd be out of a job if he was stupid enough to tell his son that he was going to hell for being gay again. I knew I was loved and respected enough by my folks that I knew it was safe to come out to them when I was 17. I thank the Gods that I didn't end up with the likes of you.
My Dad promised my high school guidance counselor he'd be out of a job if he was stupid enough to tell his son that he was going to hell for being gay again.

Ill bet he did?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26531 Apr 7, 2013
A Still Small Voice wrote:
Ill bet he did?
Sweetie, my folks never shared your ugly choice to have problems with anyone and everything homosexual, not even close. You could learn a lot from them.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#26532 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
Now if we take away the bible what do we determine whatīs good and whatīs wrong?
Your....brain?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#26533 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How anyone could engage in it and call it 'love' is simply evidence of depravity.
Smirk.
Judge not lest ye be judged. And miss out. Smirk smile grin see I'm so clever.

this one

#26534 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin, if that's how you really want to feel about it, all I can suggest to you is to not engage in it. One of your many, many problems solved and I won't even bill you for my advice.

Location hidden

#26535 Apr 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Judge not lest ye be judged. And miss out. Smirk smile grin see I'm so clever.
I'm sorry, I wasn't judging, I was just speaking the facts. Why would that offend you?

Snicker smile.

Location hidden

#26536 Apr 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Pumpkin, if that's how you really want to feel about it, all I can suggest to you is to not engage in it. One of your many, many problems solved and I won't even bill you for my advice.
Sugar buns (aka tricky dicky ricky), It's not how I want to 'feel' about it, it is the simple fact.

It is clearly embarrassing for you to have that violent violation exposed next to natural sex in marriage and love.

Just another clear distinction.

It would be impossible for me to engage in anal sex. I get a charlie horse in my sphincter muscle just typing it.

Smirk.

this one

#26537 Apr 8, 2013
Dumpling, I'm sorry that you have such difficulties in distinguishing reality from your rather fervid imagination, but that would be your problem, most folk don't share it. We all know the real reason that you have irrational fears about anal sex, you don't want everyone to find out the real one, you might get your eye poked out.
Adam

#26538 Apr 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Dumpling, I'm sorry that you have such difficulties in distinguishing reality from your rather fervid imagination, but that would be your problem, most folk don't share it. We all know the real reason that you have irrational fears about anal sex, you don't want everyone to find out the real one, you might get your eye poked out.
I am serious when I say that your filthy homosexuality will your problem with god not ours. 5-12 farts upon you nose.faggot!!!!!!!!!!

this one

#26539 Apr 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
I am serious when I say that your filthy homosexuality will your problem with god not ours. 5-12 farts upon you nose.faggot!!!!!!!!!!
Adolf, my little pervert, that's just so Christian of you. Or are you pretending to be something else today?

Whatever.

I on the other hand only wish the best for you.

Kiss-kiss.
Adam

#26540 Apr 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, my little pervert, that's just so Christian of you. Or are you pretending to be something else today?
Whatever.
Kiss-kiss.
You love to be treated this way.
Ungodly people like you donīt deserve it to be treated like Christian.. 3-5 farts more upon your nose.I think thatīs enough for today.Look how it smells gay guru.
KiMare

Elmwood Park, IL

#26541 Apr 8, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not speaking of me because I don't participate in that everyone says anal hurts not should ever go in your ass. This a homosexual act. I have proven my point homosexual is wrong and is not natural if it was there would be no women or for that sake population. Because gays cannot reproduce which means we wouldn't even exist. How do you think this world started man and man? It will never be right so get over it
Bring you a$$ over here, Zebidibah. I'll bang you so hard that you won't walk straight for a week. If you're worried about anal hurting, I'll make certain that it does. Of course, my limp bizkit won't suffice, so I'll have to use something larger like a baseball bat or a forearm. You'll be begging for mercy, but you'll be satisfied beyond your wildest imagination....
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#26542 Apr 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, my little pervert, that's just so Christian of you. Or are you pretending to be something else today?
Whatever.
Kiss-kiss.
Looks like our Adolf is going to get the gas bill soon. LOL
Happy to be here

#26543 Apr 9, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Your....brain?
Since you have no brain, you have nothing intelligent to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 574,286
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Insults Are Easier 810,214
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min KiMare 97,902
__POPE to Lead U.N. 1-World GOVT "Launching" 28 min YouTubeHeadlines 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min RADEKT 269,004
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min trifecta1 608,241
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 37 min chantel 20
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 21 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web