prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26504 Apr 6, 2013
A Still Small Voice wrote:
Has the Homosexual become...
Sweetie, once again, your problems with our homosexuality, not our problem. Find a therapist.

this one

#26505 Apr 6, 2013
zakinah wrote:
Humans purpose are to reproduce which men and women are able to do. Gay men aren't sterile, you can impregnate just not with a man but a women , there for I prove it isn't right because if so it wouldn't be a problem, the same for women.
Buttercup, you may not realize this, but the species has never ever required the participation of all adults in procreation in order to survive and there are some of you who do who probably shouldn't. Your "issues" with homosexuality, not really our problem. Nature has its reason for us, always has, that's why we have always been a part of the human design.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26506 Apr 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Buttercup, you may not realize this, but the species has never ever required the participation of all adults in procreation in order to survive and there are some of you who do who probably shouldn't. Your "issues" with homosexuality, not really our problem. Nature has its reason for us, always has, that's why we have always been a part of the human design.
You actually think homosexuality is defendable.

It is one of the few behaviors that violates BOTH mainstream religion and nature's function of our genitals for the purpose of human reproduction.

Homosexuality IS found in nature. But this doesn't challenge the behavior as justifiable as animals have been found to do many abnormal & destructive behaviors. Just as many animals have inherited genetic defects, so too has the reflex of these defects been observable within their behaviors. Homosexuality is certainly one such behavior.

From an evolutionary perspective, as Richard Dawkins puts it, genes are 'selfish'. Genes in a sense are desperate to survive, and so healthy animal psychology will be permeated with thoughts of heterosexuality in order to promote continuance of the species.

In fact, males and females have inherited (in general) antipodal characteristics to MINIMIZE homosexual attraction. In addition to enhancing the proverbial hunting and gathering, everything from the added bass in male voice, masculine body chemistry producing male scents, larger more powerful body, to substantially thicker body and facial hair, all serve as 'ornamentation' to create gender differentiation and consequentially it's reciprocal attractions.

Thus in example, many women will be irrationally turned on by facial hair on a guy, but men will generally be disgusted by facial hair on a woman.

Homosexuality is a disgrace to the will of natural selection. It's a 'bottle cap' preventing otherwise potentially intelligent productive people from passing the legacy of their genes to the next generation.

If religious, mainstream religion amplifies this message branding it an ABOMINATION.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26507 Apr 7, 2013
Strong indication that homosexuality is a epi-marker mistake;

The new idea
But today’s big story is an entirely new idea that hinges not on traditional genetics but instead on epigenetics. The fact that gene expression is modified by molecules that attach to particular genes, but can later be removed, is revolutionising almost every biological field, including evolution.
Genetics defies metaphors, but I’ll try to mangle one for folks who prefer J.K. Rowling over modern molecular genetics. If we think of a person’s DNA as a recipe book – say Advanced Potion Making by Libatius Borage – then the epigenetic marks (or epi-marks) are the annotations and corrections made in pencil by the owner. Epi-marks have many functions, many of them tailoring the DNA instructions to suit the circumstances in which an individual finds him- or herself.
Most epi-marks get erased before the recipe is copied and handed down to an individual’s offspring. But that isn’t always the case. Sometimes there are good adaptive reasons why offspring inherit epi-marks from a parent. And sometimes, like Harry Potter inheriting the Half-Blood Prince’s potions book, they receive annotated instructions that were not intended for them.
Bill Rice, Urban Friberg and Sergey Gavrilets recognised that epi-marks are an essential component of sex differentiation. Males and females share an entire genome and so development is fraught with instructions intended for embryos of one sex but not the other. One class of epi-marks protects female foetuses from the masculinizing effects of fetal testosterone. Another protects male foetuses from being feminized when oestrogen signals would otherwise trigger female development.
Different genes are involved in the development of genitals, reproductive organs, body shape, sexual orientation and every other trait where genes shape sexual differentiation. And so epi-marks to these different genes will have different influences on those traits.
Mostly, these kinds of epi-marks should not be passed from parent to offspring. But occasionally some are. And when the epi-marks on genes that effect sexual orientation get passed from father to daughter then some traits that would normally develop in female-specific ways end up more masculinized. Likewise mother-son transmission of epi-marks can result in the feminization of some traits that would normally develop in a more masculinized fashion.
I should stresss that the new paper is a mathematical model showing that this scenario can work. The authors marshal plenty of circumstantial evidence that it probably does work. But the idea needs to be directly tested.
Apart from the fact that this is one of those rare ideas that completely changes how we look at the evidence, I am most exited by the way this idea reframes how we look at sexual development. I suspect that this idea will, in time, also shake up the science of sex-differences and our understanding of how gender arises.
A Still Small Voice

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26508 Apr 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, once again, your problems with our homosexuality, not our problem. Find a therapist.
Homosexuality in animals?

This argument dies before it ever gets started for several reason.

{1} Human's should never equate their sexual practices upon what animals do. Because the animals are getting a bad rap in the process!

{2} Homosexual behavior among animals is causal and temporary, not habitual and lifelong.

{3} Nothing like the human degradation among homosexuals is known in the animal kingdom.

{4} Animal behavior is not normative for human activity. One should not expect that the behavior of brute beast is exemplary for human sexual conduct.

{5} Animals are not rationally and morally responsible creatures. They act from instinct and are not morally or ethically culpable for their actions, humans are.

{6} Humans are created in Gods image and are responsible to act in a God like manner, not like animals.

Back to the drawing board son.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#26509 Apr 7, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Invincible ignorance!
A Still Small Voice

Location hidden

#26510 Apr 7, 2013
As we continue to go to this magnificent word of God, this beautiful kaleidoscope of deliverance, and let it speak to us concerning the negative effect that the homosexual activity had upon Lot as Lot resided within Sodom.

It is very interesting that Lot planted his entire family there. Clearly Sodom was not always a city filled with homosexual corruption and the subsequent vices associated with homosexual behavour.

This becomes very interesting considering that Lots decision to remain there cost him his entire family.

There is a great lesson to be learned here. And that lesson is this. I believe Lot was lulled asleep because of his close proximity to all the corruption that resided within Sodom.

Much of the U.S. and many so called believers have been lulled to sleep as well, concerning the negative and detrimental impact that all homosexual inclinations have upon the individual first, their family's, their nation.

The homosexual community of Sodom actually morally gutted Lot over a period of time.

Clearly his wife helped feed Lots lack of will to get out of Sodom. We see this happening today as our nation is slowly spoon fed the poison of the homosexual agenda.

Parents feed it to their children, the government feeds it to the school systems, politicians exploit it daily.

God really exposed Lots wife for what she really was at heart, totally corrupt! God made a way out for her, but she turned her back on it. She had to have just been in-creditably impacted and open to at least considering accepting some of the corruption that when on in Sodom.

Much like many so called Christians today. Remaining silent concerning the corruptness of homosexuality is certainly no indication that someone opposes the corruption of homosexuality, as believers continue to becomes the friends of the world that God warned us about.

2nd Peter 2:7 And delivered just {Righteous} Lot, vexed {Wore down} with the filthy conversation {Behavior} of the wicked.

And the {lifestyle} of Sodom was {filthy!} That Greek adjective for filthy is {Aselgeia} it means filled with unbridled lust, lascivious, wanton! It means sin that is bad ...and the sinner does not care who knows it! It describes Bold sin, Rebellious sin, sin on the attack! Blatant sin! Activist sin! Reprobate sin!

What God here calls the homosexual lifestyle has never changed.

He calls it filthy, then it must be! Passing all the laws that force individuals to buy the lie its normal, will never change what the homosexual lifestyle is.

Everyone of these nuances listed are resident within all homosexual culture.

Bold sin, Rebellion against God, Sin attacking what is morally right, Blatant out in the open, flaunted corruption, Activist sin, activist corrupt agenda, Reprobate. Clearly the destruction of Sodom was due to a flaunting of homosexual corruption.

There is not even a hint of remorse. Remember, Lot was the only one that made it out. Clearly his whole family was corrupt as well.

His wife tried to leave, but she had just been so affected by all the corruption she had witnessed, if not even dabbed in it as well? Now tell me it makes no difference who you or your children hang out with, or what you bring into your home!

2nd Peter 2:8 For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds.

The very heart and soul of Lot was vexed {Basanizo} Tormented of sickness, sick at heart at what went on in Sodom. Light cannot have fellowship with darkness. If an individual allows themselves to sip poison long enough they become ill. Believers are not immune to this reality.

The reason there are so many spiritually weak believers is because they allow themselves to sip the poison of the homosexual agenda.

I believe this video may depict what Sodom and Gomorrah may have looked like in Lots day.

this one

#26511 Apr 7, 2013
Homosexuality in animals?
Your mind don't get out much, does it pudding? FYEnlightenment, science has observed everything from same sex sexual acts of dominance within a species, to same sex sexual acts that are part of the accepted order of a species, to same sex sexual acts that seem to give the vast majority of the males of a species that will never be given the opportunity to mate something fun to do, to same sex pairs in species that have a better record of pairing for life than we do, to same sex pairs that take an active role in the survival of their species by raising offspring. Hon, as far as we know, there have always been acts that are homosexual, that for whatever rhyme or reason, have been a part of the entirety of the human experience. Also, as far as we know, there have always been folk who are naturally oriented to the homosexual to be there for a lot of those acts. Nature has reason, too bad you don't.
Adam

Germany

#26512 Apr 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, once again, your problems with our homosexuality, not our problem. Find a therapist.
Look what a sneaky snake you are. Homosexuality is your problem with god not ours. You must go to a psyhatrist to find a way to god before you die and stand at the trial of god.

this one

#26513 Apr 7, 2013
As we continue to go to this magnificent word of God...
Sweetie, you keep claiming that you are turning to the word of God in order to endlessly rationalize your prayer that God has as many, many issues with all things and all folk homosexual as you choose to have, but if you had actually read the Book, you'd know how little the Bible actually supports your choices. I'll bet you didn't know that it was the WOMEN of Sodom who were the daughters of men in that bit of heterosexual sexual strangeness that begins chapter 6 of Genesis, did you? Sodom etc weren't bronze age gay ghettos, the threat at Lot's house from the gathered crowd of men and boys wasn't homosexual, it was death. You do realize that Genesis isn't the only place in the Bible where such an incident occurs don't you? You might have read the last three chapters in the Book of Judges? There the very same thing happens, but not against God's angels disguised as men, but an unnamed Levite who called the demand to know him by a crowd of men and boys from Gibeah a death threat. The only thing "sexual" about it was what they planned on using as their murder weapons.

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#26514 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You've proven nothing here, you've merely stayed your opinions.
2. Do you spend a lot of time thinking about anal sex, or other things that you find repugnant?
3. If it hurts during anal, you're doing it wrong.
Your not speaking of me because I don't participate in that everyone says anal hurts not should ever go in your ass. This a homosexual act. I have proven my point homosexual is wrong and is not natural if it was there would be no women or for that sake population. Because gays cannot reproduce which means we wouldn't even exist. How do you think this world started man and man? It will never be right so get over it

this one

#26515 Apr 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="KiMare"
You actually think homosexuality is defendable.
It is one of the few behaviors that violates BOTH mainstream religion and nature's function of our genitals for the purpose of human reproduction.
[/QUOTE]Once again, the bad parody begs for my attention. Sweetie, if you really want to pray that God doesn't approve of anything and/or everyone and/or everything homosexual, you go right ahead. If you want to torture the hell out of scripture to rationalize that prayer, knock yourself out. If you want to believe with all of your little heart that the sole acceptable sexual use of our genitals is procreational, have at it. Your problems, not ours, no matter how absolutely certain that you've gotten it right.

Any stupid questions?

this one

#26516 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
Your not speaking of me because I don't participate in that everyone says anal hurts not should ever go in your ass. This a homosexual act. I have proven my point homosexual is wrong and is not natural if it was there would be no women or for that sake population. Because gays cannot reproduce which means we wouldn't even exist. How do you think this world started man and man? It will never be right so get over it
I really don't mind breaking this to you buttercup, but the only thing you have actually proved is that you are sadly mistaken. Sweetie, simply because heterosexual sexual behavior is usually required for reproduction, is not proof that same sex sexual behavior is either "wrong" or "not natural". We know that humans have "mated" in non-procreative ways, both heterosexually and homosexually, since we started drawing dirty pictures. The "right" and "wrong" of strictly recreational sex acts has always depended on when and where you were, but since there have always been folk who are oriented homosexual, heterosexual or somewhere in between and recreational sex enjoyable, it has always been "natural" to us.
A Still Small Voice

Location hidden

#26517 Apr 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your mind don't get out much, does it pudding? FYEnlightenment, science has observed everything from same sex sexual acts of dominance within a species, to same sex sexual acts that are part of the accepted order of a species, to same sex sexual acts that seem to give the vast majority of the males of a species that will never be given the opportunity to mate something fun to do, to same sex pairs in species that have a better record of pairing for life than we do, to same sex pairs that take an active role in the survival of their species by raising offspring. Hon, as far as we know, there have always been acts that are homosexual, that for whatever rhyme or reason, have been a part of the entirety of the human experience. Also, as far as we know, there have always been folk who are naturally oriented to the homosexual to be there for a lot of those acts. Nature has reason, too bad you don't.
What did your dad say?
Adam

Germany

#26518 Apr 7, 2013
Love was made in the paradise and was given ADAM and EVE not ADAM and steve. Homosexual way of live will not bring homosexuals to the paradise when they die and that´s dead sure it will bring them to hell.

this one

#26519 Apr 7, 2013
What did your dad say?
Never to put up with, nor kowtow to, badly informed idiots. My Dad promised my high school guidance counselor he'd be out of a job if he was stupid enough to tell his son that he was going to hell for being gay again. I knew I was loved and respected enough by my folks that I knew it was safe to come out to them when I was 17. I thank the Gods that I didn't end up with the likes of you.
Adam

Germany

#26520 Apr 7, 2013
Homosexuals must use their heads not their heart.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26521 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinions, Zaccheaus. You've proven nothing; you've merely rationalized a theory. Your problems with homosexuality are yours alone. It will never be wrong, so get over it.
Steve of Adam and Steve

Chicago, IL

#26522 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals must use their heads not their heart.
Do you mean like the way I used the head of my Schwantz in the back of your throat last night? That was incredible; you were simply amazing. You are the best German lover I've ever had, Adam.
Adam

Germany

#26523 Apr 7, 2013
Homosexuality is not ordained by god and therefore it´s wrong and evil.The old testament identified what are evils and what are ok´s. Now if we take away the bible what do we determine what´s good and what´s wrong? Evil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Charles 650,195
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 56,149
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min ChristineM 445,900
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 44,956
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 57 min andet1987 6,079
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,323
Ayurveda oil massage 1 hr rahul 2
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr akon mason 70
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web