prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#26481 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
He is always wrong because he isn´t a right thinking dog.
Dogs live in here and now they don´t care about past and future.
Es kann Tierquälerei sein, aber du bist ein Schweinehund.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#26482 Apr 3, 2013
uninterseted in you wrote:
We here at Topix should not have to here about the 1% of the world population who choose homosexuality.
The lifestyle is wrong on many levels. First it is more deadly than drugs causing a 20 year shorter life.
www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/yet-another-...
Homosexuals are anti-family. As a healthy society the children should be taught to get married ASAP not to stay single or be homosexuals.
These are the topics Bill O'Reilly failed to mention. However these are the reasons God puts homosexuality in the list of sins as not something his people do.
Life Site News, say no more...
A Still Small Voice

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26483 Apr 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>All you succeeded in doing is prove that you have issues with anal sex and that you actually believe that gay means sterile. Sheesh.
In Luke 17:1-2 Jesus declares that “offenses will come,” but then adds,“but woe be to the one who cause offenses”.

In Matthew 18:1-10 we learn that Jesus particularly warns individuals of the dire consequences that will befall those who offend little children or young Christians!

In Acts 24:16 Paul testified that as a Christian, his desire was to live in such a way that he kept his conscience pure, void of offense towards God and towards men and children!

As we consider this great atrocity that has been perpetrated against this child, we must naturally place the child's lifelong welfare and emotions first! Although when a persons considers what really went on behind the scenes, one realizes that this child's future was never considered in terms of negative personal and emotional impact! As a individual looks at who the players were that, participated in this most Frankenstein of concepts, they become very aware of the fact that there were mainly four monsters involved in this lab experiment that, created this experimental child!

[1] The Elton John monster!

[2] The David Furnish monster!

[3] The Biological monster that gave the egg!

[4] The Surrogate monster that accepted the biological monsters egg!

Clearly this whole experiment that, was hatched in Frankenstein's lab was given birth based upon several personal interests at several different levels! It would be hard to identify who the chief monster was, given so many were involved! This child was clearly brought into this world based upon mans selfishness and greed! No thought, no love, no concern for the well-being of this child was ever considered! Everyone involved got something, at the expense of the child, with the exception of the child! Clearly the Biological and Surrogate monsters were well paid for their participation in this corrupt experiment! The other two monsters involvement was clearly driven via selfishness and corruption, driven by a desire to posses something that, because of the corrupt lifestyle both monsters have chosen, God by his wisdom and consideration for the well-being of all children has denied them! And now there is a child that one day will grow to become a very tortured soul, as the child comes too, the true realization of how and why it was created, and the monsters involved in its creation! Many of whom will remain anonymous through out the child's lifetime! Jesus Christ said that there would be offenses and atrocities brought about by man and perpetrated upon children! He also said, God help the individuals that commits these offenses and atrocities against children! You may laugh and scoff and twist as you sit upon the sidelines of life! But some day there will be Godly justice for the helpless! The eternal wheels of Gods justice may grind slowly, but they grind finely! There is also a fifth cast member involved in this Frankenstein experiment! Its name is, Homosexual Ideology!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26484 Apr 4, 2013
We here at Topix should not have to here about the 1% of the world population who choose homosexuality.
That would be hear, not here, dumpling and unless there IS someone actually in the room with you forcing you to click on links to threads concerning your "1%", you would be here-ing about us of your own free will. So when you get right down to it, your whine, pretty downright silly.
The lifestyle is wrong on many levels. First it is more deadly than drugs causing a 20 year shorter life.
www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/yet-another-...
If it's on Lifesite News, it must certainly be true, mustn't it?

They might be good Catholics, but they are seriously giving the finger to God when it comes to the "Thou shall not bear false witness" commandment when it comes to their little "news story". The researcher in question, Dr Paul Cameron, is perhaps the single most discredited individual in his field today. I'll bet you were unaware that Cameron has been expelled from every professional association he was a member of over his entirely less that ethical research practices and false characterization of the research of others and has even been barred from providing expert testimony in a federal court for making statements in a case that most folk would consider perjury.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...

The research they cite to give Cameron credibility for his findings, the 1997 Vancouver study. Well yes, at the height of deaths from AIDS in the West (in the late 80's and early 90's), the reality that a larger than statistically expected percentage of the population of gay men as a whole, were dieing in their 20's, 30's and 40's, it significantly brought down the "average" for everybody else. What Lifesite News conveniently fails to tell you, just four years after it was published (and four years BEFORE this article was written), the researchers who published the Vancouver study, REPUDIATED it, saying that while it was "true" when it was published, the advancement in care for HIV and AIDS, the statistical shorter lifespan no longer existed.

http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/6/14...

As for Cameron's,“Gay obituaries closely track officially reported deaths from AIDS", the title alone should scream at you that there are going to be serious methodological problems in the "research" to follow. What in the name of reason is a "gay obituary"?

You may not have noticed, but Cameron's study hasn't been published by the prestigious Oxford Journal, but less well known "Psychological Reports". It is a pay to publish "scholarly" journal, that does not peer review and that he himself founded, in an effort to publish and give some credibility to his magnum opus,“Medical Consequences of What Homosexuals Do”.

http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000...

The moral of this story is always check what folk want to teach you as truth, because sometimes, even good Catholics are more than happy to fudge on the facts. Either the "writer" and "editor" of your article should be fired for their rather obvious incompetence, or they were happy to lie to you. You decide.
Homosexuals are anti-family.
Hmmm. Now there is a thought to ponder. "Homosexuals" are anti-family because they want their own families. I'm surprised that it doesn't hurt like hell when your squirrel grinds the gears in the logic center of your brain like that.

Sweetie, just because we no longer want to pretend to be heterosexual in order to have a "family", really should not be confused with us being against "family".

this one

#26485 Apr 4, 2013
As a healthy society the children should be taught to get married ASAP not to stay single or be homosexuals.
Buttercup, apparently you are completely unaware of this, but teaching folk to not be homosexual, horribly ineffective (if effective period) and does more psychological, emotional and spiritual harm than ANY possible "benefit" that might ever come from it. It's why the APA has come out against such efforts and states have moved to restrict it, especially when it comes to children. you can't brainwash out homosexuality any more than you can heterosexuality. As a healthy society, we really should be keeping badly malinformed folk such as you as far away from kids as we can. You teach stupid. One last parting shot. The whole getting married ASAP idea, we used to do that, on average, when girls were 12-14 and boys 14-16, is THAT what you have in mind?
These are the topics Bill O'Reilly failed to mention.
Bill O'Reilly may be many things, but he's not a complete idiot. The reason he did not mention these topics is because he knows that they are not true.
However these are the reasons God puts homosexuality in the list of sins as not something his people do.
So you pray, sweetie. Good luck on that. You are going to need it.

It's been a blast dumpling. I have to really thank you for all your help here. You make this so much easier.

this one

#26486 Apr 4, 2013
A Still Small Voice wrote:
(edited for length and relevance)...
Sweetie, you have gone to some seriously obsessive lengths in order to rationalize your prayer that God disapproves of anything and everyone ho-mo-sex-u-alllll as you have chosen to.

FYI, you can spare us the future spammings, I have already read what is really necessary from your incarnation as "Pollster" on the Bellefontaine forum. My you were busy. Just how many of these long winded rationalizations of your irrationality have you written? I lost count.

Let me explain this again. Hon, if you really want to pray that God disapproves of my being or doing anything homosexual, you have both the right and freedom to do so. Convincing me that I should be joining in on that prayer with you with your long winded rationalizations, not happening. You seem to be forgetting, I have read the Bible too.
KiMare

Chicago, IL

#26489 Apr 5, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
if it was okay, you wouldn't be here. kids wouldn't exist. If it was okay you would be allowed to produce. Also nothing should ever go into a butt- hole that's why I can imagine it's painful because its wrong. I have nothing against gays you asked me to prove it so i did
1. You've proven nothing here, you've merely stayed your opinions.
2. Do you spend a lot of time thinking about anal sex, or other things that you find repugnant?
3. If it hurts during anal, you're doing it wrong.
A Still Small Voice

Location hidden

#26490 Apr 5, 2013
Has the Homosexual become the newest Wall Street Commodity?

Yes, Little do they know that they are really nothing more then another commodity to be exploited at the hands of the Wall Street wealthy!

Remember always follow the money.

There is no parental or national support whatsoever.

As I said, always follow the money. Money is what is driving all this homosexual interest in America.

There is literally no field of finance that has not studied and invested in the homosexual.

They are literally a finical commodity.

And Wall Street has literally spent billions to market them.

The homosexual has literally been elevated to Rock Stardom at the hands of the investor.

But there is absolutely no honest or heart felt support for the homosexual or homosexual issues beyond the money generated via them.

And as I have shown, take the money out of the homosexual agenda and the whole corrupt concept literally collapses over night.

Do you really honestly believe that all these politicians that have recently sold their soul to this corruption has any use for the homosexual beyond exploiting them for their own political gain?

Clearly the answer is a resounding No!

Do you really believe that Starbucks and other corrupt corporations are going to give any profits to advance homosexual causes? No!

As I have shown, not only is the homosexual a born liar. But they are also living with the illusion that the entire U.S. is in love with them.

The only thing the investors are in love with is the money to made from the homosexual.

This is really very vicious what these corporations have done for their own financial advancement.

Why do I call this vicious?

Because nothing was ever done like this to people of color, or people of different ethnic backgrounds.

But the homosexual continues to be the cash cow that keeps on giving!

No one ever perfumed or gift wrapped the people of color or those of different ethnic backgrounds to sell them to the masses.

Nothing like this has ever been for the poor.

When have you seen a corrupt politician or a Wall Street-er appearing in a national video showing support for the poor, the black, the immigrant?

You will not see this. Why? Because there is no money to be made. There is no benefit to the politician or the Wall street-er.

What you are seeing with the homosexual is Wall Street at its finest!

No, There is no support for the homosexual whatsoever!

http://www.gcmwatch.com/3156/gays-used-as-men...
A Still Small Voice

Location hidden

#26491 Apr 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you have gone to some seriously obsessive lengths in order to rationalize your prayer that God disapproves of anything and everyone ho-mo-sex-u-alllll as you have chosen to.
FYI, you can spare us the future spammings, I have already read what is really necessary from your incarnation as "Pollster" on the Bellefontaine forum. My you were busy. Just how many of these long winded rationalizations of your irrationality have you written? I lost count.
Let me explain this again. Hon, if you really want to pray that God disapproves of my being or doing anything homosexual, you have both the right and freedom to do so. Convincing me that I should be joining in on that prayer with you with your long winded rationalizations, not happening. You seem to be forgetting, I have read the Bible too.

Yes, Little do they know that they are really nothing more then another commodity to be exploited at the hands of the Wall Street wealthy!

As I said, always follow the money. Money is what is driving all this homosexual interest in America.

There is literally no field of finance that has not studied and invested in the homosexual.

The homosexual has literally been elevated to Rock Stardom at the hands of the investor.

But there is absolutely no honest or heart felt support for the homosexual or homosexual issues beyond the money generated via them.

And as I have shown, take the money out of the homosexual agenda and the whole corrupt concept literally collapses over night.

Do you really honestly believe that all these politicians that have recently sold their soul to this corruption has any use for the homosexual beyond exploiting them for their own political gain?

Do you really believe that Starbucks and other corrupt corporations are going to give any profits to advance homosexual causes? No!

As I have shown, not only is the homosexual a born liar. But they are also living with the illusion that the entire U.S. is in love with them.

The only thing the investors are in love with is the money to made from the homosexual.

This is really very vicious what these corporations have done for their own financial advancement.

Because nothing was ever done like this to people of color, or people of different ethnic backgrounds.

No one ever perfumed or gift wrapped the people of color or those of different ethnic backgrounds to sell them to the masses.

When have you seen a corrupt politician or a Wall Street-er appearing in a national video showing support for the poor, the black, the immigrant?

You will not see this. Why? Because there is no money to be made. There is no benefit to the politician or the Wall street-er.

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#26492 Apr 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>All you succeeded in doing is prove that you have issues with anal sex and that you actually believe that gay means sterile. Sheesh.
Humans purpose are to reproduce which men and women are able to do. Gay men aren't sterile, you can impregnate just not with a man but a women , there for I prove it isn't right because if so it wouldn't be a problem, the same for women.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#26493 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, talk about a denial of reality.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#26494 Apr 5, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans purpose are to reproduce which men and women are able to do. Gay men aren't sterile, you can impregnate just not with a man but a women , there for I prove it isn't right because if so it wouldn't be a problem, the same for women.
So then straight people who are sterile have no purpose? Maybe we should just kill them then. I suppose that would include the elderly too, right?

Temple Hills, MD

#26495 Apr 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So then straight people who are sterile have no purpose? Maybe we should just kill them then. I suppose that would include the elderly too, right?
If you want to kill them sure. But humans are put on the earth to live, die and reproduce. That's how this world is even here. Like I said gay men aren't sterile, if they have sex with a women they could reproduce. Being gay doesn't make you sterile. Stop being fucking stupid I said human purpose are to reproduce never did you ever see me write if you don't reproduce you have no reason to be on earth. If homosexual was right gay men and women would be able to reproduce. Also there would be no women or for that reason population if gay was okay!
A Still Small Voice

Location hidden

#26496 Apr 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, talk about a denial of reality.
Transforming-Verb: To make a thorough or dramatic change in the form, appearance, or character of.

As one studies the homosexual movement in America. There is absolutely no doubt that the entire homosexual transformation is a complete and total facade.

And all designed to give the illusion of normalcy to the homosexual.

And every natural culture norm has been skewed, tweaked and distorted in an attempt to squeeze the homosexual into the American culture.

Homosexuals cannot have children, which means they cannot be considered a family.

Therefore every natural culture norm has been skewed, tweaked and distorted. In an attempt to make the homosexual into the American family as they adopt children. Or have a child created in an attempt to portray themselves as a family. Another attempt to transform them into American culture. But it is all just another facade.

All homosexual adoption is built upon the false premise that children are to be given to homosexuals based upon nothing more then the private purpose to obtain. Based upon the desire for that which one, because of the choices they have made forbids them children by a natural and Godly means!

All homosexual adoption is based upon the homosexuals desire to posses children for a private purpose rather then what is actually best for the child!

Homosexual adoption is nothing more then a slight of hand trick carried out via the state to shift the adoption of children from an essential purpose of society, to the inessential private purpose of the homosexual! As a means to complete their transformation into the American culture.

Homosexuals adopting, like a rainbow is an optical illusion. As a rainbow has no actual end point. And there is really no end point to homosexual adoption. Other then to complete the transformation of the homosexual into the American culture.

Homosexual marriage is also another created reality. And this to has has been skewed, tweaked and distorted in an attempt to squeeze the homosexual into the American culture. Another facade created to put a normal transformation face upon marriage, another natural culture norm.

A government definition of marriage between two homosexuals strikes against the beauty and virtue of what we know as healthy societal norms for all involved.

Homosexual marriage provides no strength, benefits, or usefulness to any future generation's.

At best, all homosexual marriage is self-serving providing nothing of benefit to society as a whole.

All civilizations have derived their stability and longevity since antiquity. Based solely upon the enduring truth that family has perpetuated itself and culture in a true, natural and Godly form.

In order for all natural civilizations to flourish and remain true, those civilizations must be supported via the natural family and not the individual, nor a government created definition of what a natural family is.

And the husband-wife still provide the best soil to produce all future, and virtuous children as all societal norms flourish and propagate themselves.

As societal norms are destroyed, societies are also destroyed from within.

And all attempts to transform sound norms into unsound norms. Will only weaken the nation that attempts to do such.

Right and proper conduct is necessary in order to sustain a civil and prospers society.

No nation can sip honey laced with poison and avoid emotional and moral sickness.

Much of the violence we see today is in reality, symptoms of a host of emotional and moral honey laced poison.

And the entire homosexual agenda has done much to confuse, distort and destroy good Godly norms that have served our nation well.

We have become a very very morally sick nation.

A nation in desperate need of men and women willing to stand up. And speak up for those good and Godly principles that have served our nation. And the children of our nation.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26497 Apr 5, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to kill them sure. But humans are put on the earth to live, die and reproduce. That's how this world is even here. Like I said gay men aren't sterile, if they have sex with a women they could reproduce. Being gay doesn't make you sterile. Stop being fucking stupid I said human purpose are to reproduce never did you ever see me write if you don't reproduce you have no reason to be on earth. If homosexual was right gay men and women would be able to reproduce. Also there would be no women or for that reason population if gay was okay!
Dear sweet little Zaccheaus, you're so myopic. It's simply adorable that which you think you've been able to "prove".

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26498 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Transforming-Verb: To make a thorough or dramatic change in the form, appearance, or character of.
As one studies the homosexual movement in America. There is absolutely no doubt that the entire homosexual transformation is a complete and total facade.
And all designed to give the illusion of normalcy to the homosexual.
And every natural culture norm has been skewed, tweaked and distorted in an attempt to squeeze the homosexual into the American culture.
Homosexuals cannot have children, which means they cannot be considered a family.
Therefore every natural culture norm has been skewed, tweaked and distorted. In an attempt to make the homosexual into the American family as they adopt children. Or have a child created in an attempt to portray themselves as a family. Another attempt to transform them into American culture. But it is all just another facade.
All homosexual adoption is built upon the false premise that children are to be given to homosexuals based upon nothing more then the private purpose to obtain. Based upon the desire for that which one, because of the choices they have made forbids them children by a natural and Godly means!
All homosexual adoption is based upon the homosexuals desire to posses children for a private purpose rather then what is actually best for the child!
Homosexual adoption is nothing more then a slight of hand trick carried out via the state to shift the adoption of children from an essential purpose of society, to the inessential private purpose of the homosexual! As a means to complete their transformation into the American culture.
Homosexuals adopting, like a rainbow is an optical illusion. As a rainbow has no actual end point. And there is really no end point to homosexual adoption. Other then to complete the transformation of the homosexual into the American culture.
Homosexual marriage is also another created reality. And this to has has been skewed, tweaked and distorted in an attempt to squeeze the homosexual into the American culture. Another facade created to put a normal transformation face upon marriage, another natural culture norm.
A government definition of marriage between two homosexuals strikes against the beauty and virtue of what we know as healthy societal norms for all involved.
Homosexual marriage provides no strength, benefits, or usefulness to any future generation's.
At best, all homosexual marriage is self-serving providing nothing of benefit to society as a whole.
All civilizations have derived their stability and longevity since antiquity. Based solely upon the enduring truth that family has perpetuated itself and culture in a true, natural and Godly form.
In order for all natural civilizations to flourish and remain true, those civilizations must be supported via the natural family and not the individual, nor a government created definition of what a natural family is.
And the husband-wife still provide the best soil to produce all future, and virtuous children as all societal norms flourish and propagate themselves.
As societal norms are destroyed, societies are also destroyed from within.
And all attempts to transform sound norms into unsound norms. Will only weaken the nation that attempts to do such.
Right and proper conduct is necessary in order to sustain a civil and prospers society.
No nation can sip honey laced with poison and avoid emotional and moral sickness.
Much of the violence we see today is in reality, symptoms of a host of emotional and moral honey laced poison.
And the entire homosexual agenda has done much to confuse, distort and destroy good Godly norms that have served our nation well.
We have become a very very morally sick nation.
A nation in desperate need of men and women willing to stand up. And speak up for those good and Godly principles that have served our nation. And the children of our nation.
Are you quite certain you're not Kimare?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26499 Apr 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you quite certain you're not Kimare?
Who are you kidding?

First you trying to use condescension as a substitute for a real argument, now you try to equate verbosity for the piercing briefness of my wit.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are an oxymoron to marriage.

See if you can mount a reasoned response without gay troll ad homoan attacks.

Show us your brain!

Smile.
KiMare

Chicago, IL

#26500 Apr 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
..... now you try to equate verbosity for the piercing briefness of my wit.
Smile.
You're as witty as you are beautiful. And, be reminded, you look like Bruce Willis when he bends over and cracks a smile.

Smile, Kuntmary.
KiMare

Chicago, IL

#26501 Apr 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>..., now you try to equate verbosity for the piercing briefness of my wit
Smile.
Who are YOU kidding? The Topix copy and paste queen is not known for brevity.

Crack a smile, Kuntmary.

Temple Hills, MD

#26502 Apr 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear sweet little Zaccheaus, you're so myopic. It's simply adorable that which you think you've been able to "prove".
Oh I have, your just going to keep finding ways to make it seem as though i didn't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Gabriel 982,346
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Aura Mytha 123,792
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Aura Mytha 7,791
Baiting Up Email For Scamming 3 hr Resist the urge 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,558
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 298
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Anthony MN 681,922
More from around the web