prove that homosexuality is wrong.
A Still Small Voice

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26461 Apr 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you are still not paying attention to what you claim to be replying to. I really couldn't care less how you rationalize your prayer that God hates homosexuals/homosexuality/homo sexual behav
The homosexual Illusion:

An Illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets information. While illusions distort reality, they are generally shared by most people willing to accept them.

And this is especially true of homosexual lies that continue to be fed to the U.S. populace.

And one of the most dominate lies spread via the homosexual. Is the lie that homosexuals are born homosexual. When in fact homosexuals are actually born liars, not born homosexual.

And there is no doubt that we all live in a world that things are seldom called what they in fact are. And homosexuals are no exception to this rule.

And as I have shown, homosexuals are very adapt at changing and creating nomenclature that continues to show them in a more positive light. But as I have also shown, this is all part of the illusion being sold to America.

Naturally the homosexual has created so many different illusions that, it would be impossible for me to cover them all in one thread.

And you must remember that the homosexual has had years to hone their craft of lies and illusions. As well as years to soften the U.S culture to accept many of their lies and illusions.

The homosexual has transformed themselves from chains and black leather, to Armani suits and Louis Vuitton shoes.

But when all is said and done, the homosexual remains a born liar. And no suit and shoes can ever change that.

As the homosexual spin doctors continue to twist HIV-aids to make it appear that homosexuals play no to little part in the proliferation of the disease. The CDC stats concerning this and the cost to tax payers proves quite a different story.

I think few stop and consider the great amount of cover that the U.S. populace provides to the homosexual as they indiscriminately spread their poison within a culture. And it continues to be this blended poison that continues to be paid for via the unsuspecting U.S. tax payer that is slowly and indiscriminately weakening the social and culture norms that have served this once great nation.

Much of society fails to recognize this cancer for what it truly is. Homosexuality is much like the cancer that is resident within the human body. Its devastating consequences are found out and discovered after the eternal damage is done. The devastation of homosexuality within a culture continues to chip away at the health of a nation. Much like cancer chips away at the human body. And although cancer victims are always innocent and unaware, homosexuals are not.

While homosexuals have actively suppressed statistics in the past and focused on portraying HIV/AIDS as a disease affecting the whole population in an equal fashion, the statistics' increasing and understandably has forced their hand. Rather than admit any inherent problem with homosexual practice itself, however, the apparent prevalence of disease among practicing homosexuals has led them to switch tactics and use these statistics to urge governments and other organizations to increase support to the homosexual communities. More waste of U.S. tax dollars.

"By recently admitting that 'HIV is a gay disease,' Matt Foreman, outgoing Executive Director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, acknowledged what the medical community has known for decades: the homosexual lifestyle is extremely high-risk and often leads to disease and even death."

Homosexuals have learned through experience to always change their tactics and adapt. Much like the cancer that hides within the human body undetected.

Yes the homosexual has become the great illusionist of the day. And constantly adapts his method's of pulling the new polished homosexual out of the hat. And bewitching all that watch.
Adam

Germany

#26462 Apr 3, 2013
@A Still Small Voice

Why does this old little perverted dog say sweetie so much?
Is it a nasty secret code word to make ppl become homosexuals?
Is it because he wants to be liked like animals?
Is it because he is homosexual?
Is it because he is mocking?

Don´t let yourself be deceived by him. He is nasty.
His arguments are devilish.
Take care.
Adam

Germany

#26463 Apr 3, 2013
@A Still Small Voice

Note, homosexuals are more than happy to tell lies if it serves their interests. I guess you already know that.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26464 Apr 3, 2013
A Still Small Voice wrote:
God only ordained heterosexuality not homosexuality or lesbianism.
So you pray sweetie, but I know better. My being homosexual, a gift.
Also to affirm that moral laws themselves change is misinformed for several reasons. It confuses unchanging moral values with changing moral practices.
That is, it confuses morals and mores. It confuses an absolute moral command with our relative comprehension of it.
Morals change/have changed/will continue to change and so do: moral values, moral practices and moral commands. Your choice of beliefs, nowhere close to the straight line to the original as you are certain.
For example, my understanding of love has changed over the past 70 + years. But love has not changed. Claiming that morals can change confuses facts and values.
You have read the Bible haven't you? There are a number of morals there that we want no part of today. Morals change.
And to the degree that moral principles reflect the nature and will of God. They cannot change his basic moral character and the will he established for all society's to flourish.
As those society's function within the precepts and principles regarding morality that he has established for all time.
And all homosexuality, lesbianism and homosexual pedophilia are clearly outside of those norms. And should never be acceptable as proper morality for a society, much less a civil right to commit such vile acts.
Sweetie, there is no mention of pedophilia in the Bible. It was written at a time when adult roles such as sex and marriage were at a much, much younger age than they do today. Brides between the ages of 10 and 12 and grooms of 12-14 were the norm back then. The notion that children should not be having sex, actually didn't really come about until the late 19th Century.

There is also no mention of people who are homosexual or of homosexuality anywhere in the Bible, there is Paul telling the Christians of Rome that God had punished them with same sex sex and a whole list of other sins for their idolatry and two mentions of a prohibition on what is believed to be same sex sex in a book which Christians don't feel the need to abide by themselves and that it is it. Unless you want to include two death threats by same sex rape and the repeated condemnations of the Qadesh. There are far more condemnations of opposite sex sexual behaviors, because homosexual behavior really wasn't a serious concern to them or God, apparently.

You are free to pray that God disapproves of same sex marriages as much as you do and good luck with that, but you don't hold title to God or His Will. There are many more versions and far better ones available, in spite of your absolute certitude to the contrary.

this one

#26465 Apr 3, 2013
The homosexual Illusion:
That's quite the omniscience you are laying claim to there sweetie. You know us better than we do ourselves and you know to an absolute certainty that we, despite having lived as ourselves our entire lives, in no way were born to be homosexual and are only lying in saying that we were.

May God forgive you.
A Still Small Voice

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26466 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
@A Still Small Voice
Why does this old little perverted dog say sweetie so much?
Is it a nasty secret code word to make ppl become homosexuals?
Is it because he wants to be liked like animals?
Is it because he is homosexual?
Is it because he is mocking?
Don´t let yourself be deceived by him. He is nasty.
His arguments are devilish.
Take care.
{Why does this old little perverted dog say sweetie so much?}

Its all part of his persona as he plays the female role in his homosexual relationship. He's the receiver, the one dominated and violated by the more dominate bear in the relationship.

Stay Faithful!
Adam

Germany

#26467 Apr 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you pray sweetie, but I know better. My being homosexual, a gift.
<quoted text>Morals change/have changed/will continue to change and so do: moral values, moral practices and moral commands. Your choice of beliefs, nowhere close to the straight line to the original as you are certain.
<quoted text>You have read the Bible haven't you? There are a number of morals there that we want no part of today. Morals change.
<quoted text>Sweetie, there is no mention of pedophilia in the Bible. It was written at a time when adult roles such as sex and marriage were at a much, much younger age than they do today. Brides between the ages of 10 and 12 and grooms of 12-14 were the norm back then. The notion that children should not be having sex, actually didn't really come about until the late 19th Century.
There is also no mention of people who are homosexual or of homosexuality anywhere in the Bible, there is Paul telling the Christians of Rome that God had punished them with same sex sex and a whole list of other sins for their idolatry and two mentions of a prohibition on what is believed to be same sex sex in a book which Christians don't feel the need to abide by themselves and that it is it. Unless you want to include two death threats by same sex rape and the repeated condemnations of the Qadesh. There are far more condemnations of opposite sex sexual behaviors, because homosexual behavior really wasn't a serious concern to them or God, apparently.
You are free to pray that God disapproves of same sex marriages as much as you do and good luck with that, but you don't hold title to God or His Will. There are many more versions and far better ones available, in spite of your absolute certitude to the contrary.
You are a liar.

Leviticus 18:22,“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.” An abomination is anything that is disgusting to God.

Leviticus 20:13,“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

Deuteronomy 23:17,28 “There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel. Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.” The word “dog” means a sodomite or a male prostitute.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11,“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.”

1 Timothy 1:9-10,“Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;”

2 Peter 2:6,“And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;”

Jude 7,“Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.”
Adam

Germany

#26468 Apr 3, 2013
Genesis 19:4-12,“But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door. And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:” Genesis 19:23-28,“The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar. Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt. And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD: And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.”

1 Kings 14:24,“And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.”

1 Kings 15:11-12,“And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David his father. And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.”

1 Kings 22:41-46,“And Jehoshaphat the son of Asa began to reign over Judah in the fourth year of Ahab king of Israel. Jehoshaphat was thirty and five years old when he began to reign; and he reigned twenty and five years in Jerusalem. And his mother’s name was Azubah the daughter of Shilhi. And he walked in all the ways of Asa his father; he turned not aside from it, doing that which was right in the eyes of the LORD: nevertheless the high places were not taken away; for the people offered and burnt incense yet in the high places. And Jehoshaphat made peace with the king of Israel. Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, and his might that he shewed, and how he warred, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah? And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.”

2 Kings 23:7,“And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.”

this one

#26469 Apr 3, 2013
{Why does this old little perverted dog say sweetie so much?}
Its all part of his persona as he plays the female role in his homosexual relationship. He's the receiver, the one dominated and violated by the more dominate bear in the relationship.
Stay Faithful!
Wrong again dear, it's just a writing style that I've adopted here that I find annoys the heck out of some folk. Your homoerotic fantasies about me, no basis in reality whatsoever. Sorry.

By the by dear, that would be bearing false witness on your part, God does not approve.

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#26470 Apr 3, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
if it was okay, you wouldn't be here. kids wouldn't exist. If it was okay you would be allowed to produce. Also nothing should ever go into a butt- hole that's why I can imagine it's painful because its wrong. I have nothing against gays you asked me to prove it so i did

this one

#26471 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
Leviticus 18:22/Leviticus 20:13
The two verses from a book that Christians don't abide by.
Adam wrote:
Deuteronomy 23:17,28
A condemnation of the Qadesh, male prostitutes.
Adam wrote:
1 Corinthians 6:9-11/1 Timothy 1:9-10,
According to the oldest known copies of these works, Paul makes no reference to same sex sexual acts or those who engage in them. Early Christians taught these verses as condemning masturbation.
Adam wrote:
2 Peter 2:6
No mention of homosexuals or homosexual behavior anywhere in that one.
Adam wrote:
Jude 7
A reference to the WOMEN of Sodom being the daughters of man that had sex with Angels, giving birth to the race of giants in the Earth.

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#26472 Apr 3, 2013
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text> No one is homophobic...just know the truth that it is wrong. Just ask a little child about 6 years old...does a man marry a man or a woman...They will all give the correct answer because they are pure and know who goes together in relationships. Try it. I will bet you money that none of them say a man goes with a man and a woman goes with a woman.... Kids know homosexuality is wrong before any adult gets a chance to tell them.
great example

this one

#26473 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
Genesis 19:4-12
A death threat, very much like the one issued in the last chapters of the Book of Judges. It helps if you actually read the Bible instead of cut and pastes.
Adam wrote:
1 Kings 14:24,
1 Kings 15:11-12,
1 Kings 22:41-46,
2 Kings 23:7
Not sodomites dear, Qadesh, male prostitutes who plied their trade primarily to women. The Canaanites weren't into same sex sex religious rituals.

this one

#26474 Apr 3, 2013
zakinah wrote:
if it was okay, you wouldn't be here. kids wouldn't exist. If it was okay you would be allowed to produce. Also nothing should ever go into a butt- hole that's why I can imagine it's painful because its wrong. I have nothing against gays you asked me to prove it so i did
All you succeeded in doing is prove that you have issues with anal sex and that you actually believe that gay means sterile. Sheesh.
Adam

Germany

#26475 Apr 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>A death threat, very much like the one issued in the last chapters of the Book of Judges. It helps if you actually read the Bible instead of cut and pastes.
<quoted text>Not sodomites dear, Qadesh, male prostitutes who plied their trade primarily to women. The Canaanites weren't into same sex sex religious rituals.
Emm tricky Ricky you perverted old cocksucker. I suggest you to read from it. Last I checked there´s not one single passage that supports your points. Everything speaks against it.Instead being like a snake and find always a lie an excuse for yourself you should pull off your rainbow glasses and read it from the religious sight not from your own perverted and sick sight. The bible is clear about homosexuality which is listed under sodomy.

See my previous comments. You ignorant
Adam

Germany

#26476 Apr 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The two verses from a book that Christians don't abide by.
<quoted text>A condemnation of the Qadesh, male prostitutes.
<quoted text>According to the oldest known copies of these works, Paul makes no reference to same sex sexual acts or those who engage in them. Early Christians taught these verses as condemning masturbation.
<quoted text>No mention of homosexuals or homosexual behavior anywhere in that one.
<quoted text> A reference to the WOMEN of Sodom being the daughters of man that had sex with Angels, giving birth to the race of giants in the Earth.
Leviticus is part of the bible. Faithfully christians follow it.
Your own proclaimed "homosexual church" the church of Satan avoids it.
Male prostitutes means selling themselfs for man not for woman.
That´s what the sodomized (passive) did in Sodom.

You should not lie around and speak about religion especially when you have no real knowledge.
Adam

Germany

#26477 Apr 3, 2013
It's sick when homosexuals made up their own god´s, doctrines and churches and come up with all sorts of excuses, lies and arguements to justify their sinful homosexual way of life,fooling themselves, trying to teach us how the Bible thinks about homosexuality.Hilarious

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26478 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Look, You have emotionally gutted your parents, isn't that bad enough. You should just be still!
Yeah, let's go with that if it makes you feel better.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#26479 Apr 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The two verses from a book that Christians don't abide by.
<quoted text>A condemnation of the Qadesh, male prostitutes.
<quoted text>According to the oldest known copies of these works, Paul makes no reference to same sex sexual acts or those who engage in them. Early Christians taught these verses as condemning masturbation.
<quoted text>No mention of homosexuals or homosexual behavior anywhere in that one.
<quoted text> A reference to the WOMEN of Sodom being the daughters of man that had sex with Angels, giving birth to the race of giants in the Earth.
Tricky Ricky with the little dicky still justifying butt munching. Are you still mad at your sweetie for wiping the butt mud on your curtains?
uninterseted in you

Cameron, MO

#26480 Apr 3, 2013

We here at Topix should not have to here about the 1% of the world population who choose homosexuality.

The lifestyle is wrong on many levels. First it is more deadly than drugs causing a 20 year shorter life.

www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/yet-another-...

Homosexuals are anti-family. As a healthy society the children should be taught to get married ASAP not to stay single or be homosexuals.

These are the topics Bill O'Reilly failed to mention. However these are the reasons God puts homosexuality in the list of sins as not something his people do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 min Downer 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 24,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min hojo 685,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 22
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
More from around the web