Shh, lover. keep sucking.
Not lady like.
Steve of Adam and Steve

Elkhorn, WI

#26393 Mar 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not lady like.
Shh! Don't talk, lover. Suck. Suck. Shh.....

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#26396 Mar 31, 2013
Good Morning And Happy Easter Give Your Life To Jesus and Repent From Your Sin's And Forsake Your Iniquities and Be Forgiven..and Be Saved..Have a Blessed Easter.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26397 Mar 31, 2013
1 Corinthians 15:3-8 (NIV)
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,
5 and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve.
6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep.
7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,
8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

Easter blessings!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26400 Mar 31, 2013
ProjectMyanAlpha wrote:
You know, I've read comments here and on another topic where people keep talking about how being "gay" is "not natural", that the animals don't do it, or how they compare it with other "non-traditional" sex acts such as pedophilia and bestiality because no gene has yet been found.
Now, I know the OP wants to keep religion out of this but the reality is this topic wouldn't even be coming up if not for religion.
I've worked with horses and around dogs and cats, and I can tell you that yes, males do mount other males. We say it's for "dominance" but if you truly know the animals, that is not always the case. Sometimes they're just horny. Other wild species do that too. And there is a species of monkey that uses sex for everything, with anyone, anywhere, anytime, for communication, affection, etc. So saying it's not natural or that animals don't do it is an uneducated statement.
As for the comparison with "pedophiles" and "bestiality", even without a "gay gene", there is a great difference indeed. Children and animals can not consent. They can not communicate the same way we do and understand our intentions when it comes to those matters. In bestiality films, animals are usually drugged to ensure no harm comes to humans, it's very cruel to the animal. People have been doing it since before humans even emerged/evolved, while we were still swinging on vines in the jungles. But unlike children and animals, Adult humans have the capacity to communicate with each other on equal levels and understand the benefits, risks, and consequences of their deeds - they have educated choice.
So while same-sex relations may not be for me, it's unreasonable to say that it's "wrong". It is religion that forces that belief on us. It is the politicians who force that belief on us as well, serving only their own interest in satiating the churches and wealthy for further endorsements. So we are bombarded with words born to incite fear and force you to follow and support the wealthy politicians and churches (churches who claim homosexuality is wrong, but quietly sweep pedophilia by their own priests away so they are never prosecuted, moving them to different locations once they're caught so they can avoid prosecution and yet continue their offense).
Not only are many of those church leaders engaged in SAME-SEX pedophilia, but many of the politicians, many men including the wealthy, still have that natural urge to love the person that is good for them, that cares for them, that makes them feel powerful, regardless of gender, it's just the way it is, but they are AFRAID, afraid of themselves, and fear turns to outward hatred.
So we should bow to those religious pedophiles and closet homosexuals who hate out of fear, but we should prosecute decent people who happen to fall in love with someone of the same gender? How is that right?
Just because you don't agree with something, especially if it's just love between two consenting adults, that doesn't mean it's wrong.
(Politicians are decimating this country - ProjectMayan.Blogspot.com )
I think your generalization of people groups is shallow, if not bigoted.

Scientists are on the verge of proving the roots of homosexuality; a epigenetic epi-marker mistake.

There is nothing wrong people loving one another, however, marriage is a distinct relationship, and anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26401 Mar 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists are on the verge of proving the roots of homosexuality; a epigenetic epi-marker mistake....
still looking for company in your circus side show off freaks, I see.
too bad you have zero proof of what you speak.
even if science discovers a trait, or a marker, big deal.
it isn't as if parents are going to do testing for homosexuality.
I'm your Vagina, Sandy, and I approved this message, Kuntmary.

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#26402 Mar 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
1 Corinthians 15:3-8 (NIV)
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,
5 and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve.
6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep.
7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,
8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.
Easter blessings!
..lol''...Have a Bless Easter..Stay away From That [NIV]..Though..lol''..Blessing 's and Strenght Friend....Peace''
Delta Mashine

Germany

#26403 Mar 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Shh, lover. keep sucking.
If anyone was looking for proof that homosexuality is a mental illness, here you go
well old guy here

Cynthiana, KY

#26404 Mar 31, 2013
youll have all the time in hell to voice your case, so go for it, let them all get married, in one generation we will be free of them all. if we word it right
Delta Mashine

Germany

#26405 Apr 1, 2013

BEING GAY IS NOT OK!!(scientific proof)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26406 Apr 1, 2013
zander714 wrote:
Prove that homosexuality is right. Mother Nature says it's wrong, the reproduction process, ya know?
It amazes me that those who turn to nature for their argument against us, are always those who seem to know the least about what nature actually has told us on the subject. You are completely oblivious that nature has found use and even need for the homosexual in more than a thousand different species. Everything from giving the males of a species that will unlikely be given the opportunity to breed something to do to relieve that tension, to giving the ladies something to do when they don't want to be bothered by pregnancy but actually enjoy sex, to same sex pairs that mate for life and even have been known to take part in the raising of future generations in a variety of creative ways. Although there may be individuals among these species who not be thrilled about being included in this natural order of things, the only species that seems to have collective problems with the natural order of things is our own.

The problem with that is that the homosexual has always been a part of the species human for the very same reasons it exists in others, nature has its reasons. Humans have known about this ever sine we started drawing dirty pictures and writing stuff down. The collective problems with this natural order of things has ebbed and flowed over the course of history, the natural order however, has not.
Adam

Germany

#26407 Apr 1, 2013
Some ppl will never learn.
The greatest weapon of the devil is his
try to dissuade weak people from the right path in which he transmits his thoughts and doubts on them. That means some groups who got attempted by the evil spirit of the devil start to speak without any real knowledge of religions.The truth has been out there for a long time but that doesn't give some ppl what they want so they will come up with all kinds of arguements,assumtations and lies to justify their sinful lifestyles.

this one

#26408 Apr 1, 2013
Adolf, my little pervert, in spite of your hysterical certitude to the contrary, the one on the wrong path here is you. Face it cupcake, you are lost.
Adam

Germany

#26409 Apr 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, my little pervert, in spite of your hysterical certitude to the contrary, the one on the wrong path here is you. Face it cupcake, you are lost.
Here you go.
Adam

Germany

#26410 Apr 1, 2013
The prophets have been always prophesied that there will come a time where people will become ignorants. These people will take fake leaders, fake sholars,fake scientist (including gay human right activists) and fake judges even if he/she has a title, who will give them laws and speak judgments for their commonwealth, which will bring not only themself into ruines but others who will follow them as well.

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#26411 Apr 1, 2013
False Prophets And False Leader's..Who will Lead Astray Many..Even The Elect if Possible.

this one

#26412 Apr 1, 2013
It's by your fruit we know you two clowns, far better than we want to by the way, it's why nobody is following you out, we know better.
Adam

Germany

#26413 Apr 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
It's by your fruit we know you two clowns, far better than we want to by the way, it's why nobody is following you out, we know better.
You contradict god with your abominble homosexual lifestyle. Every thought about that dummy?
Adam

Germany

#26414 Apr 1, 2013
PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
False Prophets And False Leader's..Who will Lead Astray Many..Even The Elect if Possible.
Obama
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#26415 Apr 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
No Rick, you're wrong. He can't lose it because he never had it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Whiskey Ben Solo 124,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Robert F 682,103
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Archie DeBunker 8,199
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Liberals are Depl... 982,434
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 619,477
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 4 hr Jessica 123
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Comrade Trump 286,504
More from around the web