blake

Keego Harbor, MI

#26341 Mar 27, 2013
QUOTE who="Rick in Kansas"<quoted text> Sweetie, you are such a fount of misinformation, whoever taught you to be this ignorant ought to be proud.

Please read:
http://www.cancer-network.org/cancer_informat...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26342 Mar 27, 2013
PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABOMINATION IN THE EYE'S OF [GOD]..PERIOD..Like Or Not...Repent..
Sweetie, if you really want to pray to a version of God that feels that way, you go right ahead and good luck, I'm pretty certain you're going to need it. As for the rest of us, the problems you ascribe to your version of God, your problem, like it or not.

this one

#26343 Mar 27, 2013
blake wrote:
Point 1: Gay men encounter the highest incidences of anal penetration, putting them at highest risk, and resulting in the highest rate of anal cancer and other health risks - not women. The United States Center for Disease Control taught me my facts, so you should double check your sources
Point 2: Simple insults don't contribute to any sort of intelligent point. It only suggests that you have a weak factual basis to your point. You should cut that out.
Your nlithering ignorance and assertions of fact contribute nothing to the discussion dear. HIV is a virus and it does not care what sex or sexual orientation you are, as for anal cancer, the primary victims of it are women, moron.

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/statistics/anal...

Sweetie, if you want to believe the idiocy you've spouted, don't expect me to be nice about it.

“Maranatha !! ”

Since: May 08

Albuquerque, NM

#26345 Mar 27, 2013
The question was: prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Nature. I say nature. It's simply an unnatural act any way you look at it. It's not talking about how people FEEL about each other, homosexual vs. heterosexual is defined by their sexual acts.
One is natural, one isn't. Nature tells us what's right and wrong when we have no other physical teacher. It goes back to the basics .... not what's been MADE of it.

this one

#26346 Mar 27, 2013
Kitcat wrote:
The question was: prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Nature. I say nature. It's simply an unnatural act any way you look at it. It's not talking about how people FEEL about each other, homosexual vs. heterosexual is defined by their sexual acts.
One is natural, one isn't. Nature tells us what's right and wrong when we have no other physical teacher. It goes back to the basics .... not what's been MADE of it.
Unnatural, Gracie? According to whom? Homosexual attraction and same sex sexual behaviors occurs in more than 1000 different species and has been a part of the human species throughout all of recorded history and beyond. If you are not attracted to members of your same sex and are not being invited to have sex with people of your same sex, then my best suggestion is don't. In one fell swoop, your problem is half solved, quit fantasizing about others doing it, problem over. Your "issues" with our sexual orientation, not our problem. Sorry.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26347 Mar 27, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

You pervert freak.Why are you saying "sweetie" so much? You have not the half of the balls that your mother had calling others sweetie.
Adam

#26348 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your nlithering ignorance and assertions of fact contribute nothing to the discussion dear. HIV is a virus and it does not care what sex or sexual orientation you are, as for anal cancer, the primary victims of it are women, moron.
Sweetie, if you want to believe the idiocy you've spouted, don't expect me to be nice about it.
Look what a big liar you are.The whole disease began at first among the homosexuals and spilled over to the bisexual and finally transferred to the ordinary people.

this one

#26349 Mar 27, 2013
Adolf, sweetie, I do that, because I really am a nice person.
Adam

#26350 Mar 27, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

You talk too much crap about sweeties you are probably too much infected with perversion in your mind and you canīt resist to say it agaun and again.
I suggest to go to a good psychiatrist in your area.Strange guy!
Adam

#26351 Mar 27, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

You talk too much crap about sweeties you are probably too much infected with perversion in your mind and you canīt resist to say it again and again.
I suggest to go to a good psychiatrist in your area.Strange guy!

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#26352 Mar 27, 2013
Ur allright Rich..But Repent..and Forsake..we are all sinner's..Mucho Love and Hug's..[God] Bless You and Your Family''

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#26353 Mar 27, 2013
Correction..Rick''

this one

#26354 Mar 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
Look what a big liar you are.The whole disease began at first among the homosexuals and spilled over to the bisexual and finally transferred to the ordinary people.
Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, how little you actually know. That would stop most folk from piping up, but not my little pervert. While AIDS was first identified in this country in gay and bisexual men, in France, it was first identified in a heterosexual woman, before that, outbreaks that would not be identified until after the "first cases" had occurred years earlier, first in Kinshasha Zaire and then in Haiti. The type and subtype of the virus which predominates in the Western Hemisphere, Europe and Australia, requires direct blood contact for transmission, which makes receptive sex, anal or vaginal, a much more likely means of exposure. In Africa and Asia, another type and subtype predominates and it has the unfortunate ability to transmit from host to host via mucous membranes. This keeps receptive sex a problem and adds to it a seriously increased risk for the penetrating partner, especially if uncircumcised. In this country, female to male transmission can happen, but it is unlikely, in Africa, it's led to seriously scary infection rates among entire populations. It's a virus, sweetie, it doesn't care about sexual orientation.
Adam

#26355 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, how little you actually know. That would stop most folk from piping up, but not my little pervert. While AIDS was first identified in this country in gay and bisexual men, in France, it was first identified in a heterosexual woman, before that, outbreaks that would not be identified until after the "first cases" had occurred years earlier, first in Kinshasha Zaire and then in Haiti. The type and subtype of the virus which predominates in the Western Hemisphere, Europe and Australia, requires direct blood contact for transmission, which makes receptive sex, anal or vaginal, a much more likely means of exposure. In Africa and Asia, another type and subtype predominates and it has the unfortunate ability to transmit from host to host via mucous membranes. This keeps receptive sex a problem and adds to it a seriously increased risk for the penetrating partner, especially if uncircumcised. In this country, female to male transmission can happen, but it is unlikely, in Africa, it's led to seriously scary infection rates among entire populations. It's a virus, sweetie, it doesn't care about sexual orientation.
You are of your father,the devil. Why are you here,you son of wicked LIES? To justify your wicked lifestyle and to tell everyone you want to hear? Get lost you pervert gay guru.
Adam

#26356 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, sweetie, I do that, because I really am a nice person.
You wicked one.
Adam

#26357 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if you really want to pray to a version of God that feels that way, you go right ahead and good luck, I'm pretty certain you're going to need it. As for the rest of us, the problems you ascribe to your version of God, your problem, like it or not.
I really donīt want to know what kinda bible you have maybe the satanic gay "bible". My version says itīs an abomination to the LORD. So Ricky thatīs gonna be your problem not ours.
Adam

#26358 Mar 27, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

Telling the truth isnīt your strengh. Only lies manipulation, theories,spams,lies and more lies.
blake

Mount Morris, MI

#26359 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your nlithering ignorance and assertions of fact contribute nothing to the discussion dear. HIV is a virus and it does not care what sex or sexual orientation you are, as for anal cancer, the primary victims of it are women, moron.
Just like lung cancer doesn't care who you are, but you see far more smokers with it than other groups. In that regard, you could say lung cancer "likes" smokers, just as HIV and anal cancer like gay men.
Moebius

Baie-comeau, Canada

#26361 Mar 27, 2013
she said wrote:
<quoted text>
right or wrong? I do know I have never heard of animals of the same sex having this issue!
Google " homosexual behaviour between animals".
You.
Will.
Shit.
Your.
Pants.
blake

Mount Morris, MI

#26363 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
You are an idiot. Look at the percentages, not the raw numbers, genius. The percentage of gay men contracting these conditions is far higher than that of women. The point is that gay sex is a high risk physically destructive behavior. You are desperately reaching trying to justify a disgusting habit that you defile yourself with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 775,735
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Catholic Girl 559,653
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min preteen girl 605,062
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 9 min Grau 36
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 15 min geko 23,976
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Grau 119,665
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min RADEKT 265,199
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web