|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

KiMare wrote:
bunch of crap
In spite or your very best efforts, this is still NOT about children.

From http://www.astrostyle.com/Love/His_Sign_in_Lo ...

"Be sure to keep him a little in check, though. Sagittarius is the know-it-all sign, and he can be quite a bulldozer" (and a bullsh1tter).

Wow, I guess astrology does have some merit, eh?

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Oh my, Mrs. Marcus Bachmann was accidentally booked on a gay cruise. Or was it an accident????

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/03/25/michelle-b...

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

SHARIA LAW WIIL BE IMPLEMENTED IN THE UNITED STATE'S..IS THIER CIVIL RIGHT..AND RELIGOUS RIGHT..AND THROUGH OUT THE WORLD...Is Thier Civil Right.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
SHARIA LAW WIIL BE IMPLEMENTED IN THE UNITED STATE'S..IS THIER CIVIL RIGHT..AND RELIGOUS RIGHT..AND THROUGH OUT THE WORLD...Is Thier Civil Right.
Uh huh, have you considered therapy? It might help and won't hurt. While you got the phone book out, you might want to ring up an English tutor. Just saying.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

@Rick In Kansas

You stupid gay guru. You deliver yourself with your friends to the pubblic ridicule.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Adolf, my favorite little pervert, ridicule from the likes of you only serves to prove me right. Thanks for all your help.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, ridicule from the likes of you only serves to prove me right. Thanks for all your help.
Tricky Ricky.Since I am not gay I canīt be pervert you stupid.Get the facts straight you demon possessed gay guru.
Homosexuality is considered among all three abrahamic religions as perversion. You greedy homosexual guru and servant of Satan.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Tricky Ricky.Since I am not gay I canīt be pervert you stupid.Get the facts straight you demon possessed gay guru.
Homosexuality is considered among all three abrahamic religions as perversion. You greedy homosexual guru and servant of Satan.
Adolf, puddin', you yourself told me that you were a pervert, you were just in denial that you were MY pervert. I've got the proof right here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...

You did not say that you are not a pervert, you said that you were not MY pervert. See?

Sweetie, you verb the word all the time here, you took the noun for yourself.

Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, puddin', you yourself told me that you were a pervert, you were just in denial that you were MY pervert. I've got the proof right here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
You did not say that you are not a pervert, you said that you were not MY pervert. See?
Sweetie, you verb the word all the time here, you took the noun for yourself.
You stupid wicked liar.Get lost

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Adolf, my little pervert, I say what I wish, where I wish, when I wish and there is nothing that you really can do about that. I would have hoped you were bright enough to figure that out for yourself without adult assistance.

Dumpling, the only way for me ever to be lost is to follow you. Thanks for playing.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, my little pervert, I say what I wish, where I wish, when I wish and there is nothing that you really can do about that. I would have hoped you were bright enough to figure that out for yourself without adult assistance.
Dumpling, the only way for me ever to be lost is to follow you. Thanks for playing.
Tricky Ricky why do you lie so much.You are the pervert stupid gay liar.
No one takes you serious because you are stupid ignorant who likes to suck others dick get lost you poor devil. Iīll predict you something. You the guy behind your stupid nick not the dog on your will land in hell.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

blake

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I would not speak on gayness in terms of right or wrong, but in terms of the consequences of behavior. Gays (men in particular) suffer 4 times the rate of HIV infection compared to the general population, and 17 time the rate of anal cancer. Search the center for disease control CDC website. It will beyond a doubt prove that gay sex is a high High risk behavior. It produces tearing of the rectal walls, bleeding into the anus and colon, the spread and interaction of feces between both partners, and an increased susceptibility to gonorrhea, syphilis, and other anal/gastrointestinal infections.
It is a higher risk activity than smoking.
Aside from the horrible health issues, gay relationships lead to gay families, which assumes the idea that a child can be raised just as effectively without a mother (or father) as with one. Studies also show that this is not true. Both a mother and father's presence is needed to give a child the best life chances possible. So, is homosexuality "wrong"? I don't know. I would say that the consequences of gay sex are a net negative physically and to society.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

@blake

They believe only the statistics if they have these diseases mentioned by you.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Thereīs not one right thinking guy among the sodomites.
blake

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Adam wrote:
@blake
They believe only the statistics if they have these diseases mentioned by you.
"Reality is when it happens to you". Unfortunately, Most people don't observe or learn from the world around them.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

blake wrote:
<quoted text>
"Reality is when it happens to you". Unfortunately, Most people don't observe or learn from the world around them.
They always argue that is propaganda and thatīs not true made by bigots and stuff like that.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

blake wrote:
I would not speak on gayness in terms of right or wrong, but in terms of the consequences of behavior.
Sweetie, you are such a fount of misinformation, whoever taught you to be this ignorant ought to be proud. People who are the receptive partner in unprotected anal sex, regardless of their sex or sexual orientation, are more likely to be infected with HIV than those who do not. Among men, this means it is more likely to infect men who have sex with men than it is men who do not. It is a virus dear, it doesn't care one whit about the sex or sexual orientation of its potential hosts. The group MOST likely to suffer from anal cancer, heterosexual white women, while gay and other MSM are more likely to suffer this than their straight male counterparts, we are far out paced by the number of cases in women.

Your "issues" with anal sex, only screams for the need of a decent sex education which you clearly didn't get.

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABOMINATION IN THE EYE'S OF [GOD]..PERIOD..Like Or Not...Repent..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,301 - 24,320 of25,700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

665 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Shivar 596,613
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Liam 38,027
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 217,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Scrooge 680,623
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Shivar 440,847
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 10 min waleed sadat 36,109
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min pusherman_ 512,285
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Haydos 272
•••
•••
•••