captain-obvious

Temperance, MI

#26296 Mar 25, 2013
a rock can respond to its surroundings? hmmmm....
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok since you haven't payed any attention back in 3rd grade i'll teach you the characteristics of a living organism.
1. A living organism is composed of multiple cells and have a complex system.
2. A living organism has a metabolism.( you can look that up yourself gay boy)
3. A living organism is responsive to it's environment.(Kinda obvious, a rock can respond to it's environment)
4. A living organism experiences growth through taking in material from it's environment.( like when a human eats to get nourishment for his/her body.
5. A Living organism has the ability to reproduce, either sexually or asexually.( Would you look at that, seems to me that gays don't fit the biological criteria of normal living organisms.)
6. A living organism has the ability to adapt to it's environment through the process of evolution.
7. A living organism is influenced in some way by it's environment.
There if all of these apply to you then congratulations sir, you are a perfectly normal living being.
Hey wait a second! Gay people can't reproduce with the same gender! Bu... But that means they're not doing what normal living organisms do!!! OMG!!!

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#26299 Mar 25, 2013
Homosexuality is an Abomination in [God's] Site..For Those who Believe Thiers a [God]..Turn From Your Wicked and Perverse Degenarate..Ways..[God] is allways Thier willing to Forgive and Pordon and Give you Strenght over all your Weakness..Dont Justify This Action or any Sin..Repent and Be Humble...FOR GOD RESISTETH THE PROUD BUT GIVETH GRACE TO THE HUMBLE...And Thiers No Compromise with The Goverment and Laws or Civil Rights THAT SHIT DONT WORK WITH [GOD]..Including This Faget President.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26300 Mar 26, 2013
PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
Homosexuality is an Abomination in [God's] Site..For Those who Believe Thiers a [God]..Turn From Your Wicked and Perverse Degenarate..Ways..[God] is allways Thier willing to Forgive and Pordon and Give you Strenght over all your Weakness..Dont Justify This Action or any Sin..Repent and Be Humble...FOR GOD RESISTETH THE PROUD BUT GIVETH GRACE TO THE HUMBLE...And Thiers No Compromise with The Goverment and Laws or Civil Rights THAT SHIT DONT WORK WITH [GOD]..Including This Faget President.
Have you ever thought of getting help for that?

I really don't my breaking this to you dear, but the psychological problems you associate with God, they are no one's problem with Him but your own. You're free to keep praying such ugly, hate-filled, semi-literate rants at your version of God, but please don't feel the need to share with the rest of the class. You can have it if you really want it, but don't flaunt it, dear. Think of the children that might read it.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26301 Mar 26, 2013
I donīt mind to break this to the homosexuals.
Homosexuals are more than happy for a lie if itīs serves for their interest.
Adam

#26302 Mar 26, 2013
I want to be a prophet today. And I donīt think that the enemies who laughs today, will still be laughing tomorrow.

this one

#26303 Mar 26, 2013
Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, what do you do when you don't have me to stalk like a sociopathic puppy? Am I your only homoerotic obsession or do you wh*re around when I'm not bothering with you?

By the by bunny, you're not any better at prophesying in His name than you are at casting out demons. When it comes to you, one of my favorite Psychos for Jesus,(when you aren't wh*ring yourself out to other messiahs), the next laugh and the last one will always be ours.
Adam

#26304 Mar 26, 2013
Homosexuals do have a lower IQ than normal ppl. They are irrational, unreasonable and narrow minded liars. The code word for them is ignorance and stupidity. They are responsible for the victims of the sin they devised.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26305 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals do have a lower IQ than normal ppl. They are irrational, unreasonable and narrow minded liars. The code word for them is ignorance and stupidity. They are responsible for the victims of the sin they devised.
clearly a lie, because science says otherwise, a$$troll.
Adam

#26306 Mar 26, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
clearly a lie, because science says otherwise, a$$troll.
You homosexual pigs are always moe than happy if it serves your interests.Get lost you stupid
Adam

#26307 Mar 26, 2013
@Dusty Mangina

You homosexual pigs are always more than happy for a lie if it serves your interests.Get lost you stupid

this one

#26308 Mar 26, 2013
Sounds like SOMEbody needs a time out. If you are going to act out in such childish ways, you should be treated as such.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26309 Mar 26, 2013
Adam totally needs a time out. He's behaving like a spoiled toddler.
Adam

#26310 Mar 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Sounds like SOMEbody needs a time out. If you are going to act out in such childish ways, you should be treated as such.
I bet you speak only for yourself.
Adam

#26311 Mar 26, 2013
@Rick in Kansas
@Dusty Mangina

I think you shoot yourselves in the leg.
Adam

#26312 Mar 26, 2013
Homosexuality is not good for no one. Not even for themself. The sexual contact of homosexuals causes the death of millions of gays worldwide by HIV infection,Aids etc. How can this be wrong if itīs not wrong ?? Think about it before you talk.
Adam

#26313 Mar 26, 2013
It speaks for itīs self.Homosexuals speak only for themself. Not the others who opposes them.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26316 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you speak only for yourself.
I'll bet you're wrong.......
Adam

#26317 Mar 26, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you're wrong.......
Thatīs your wishful thinking.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26318 Mar 26, 2013
http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2013/03/962 ...

Same-sex marriage will not expand rights and freedoms in our nation. It will not redefine marriage. It will undefine it.

This isn’t the first time our society has undefined marriage. No-fault divorce, instituted all across our country, sounded like a good idea at the time. Its unintended consequence was that it changed forever the definition of marriage from a permanent relationship between spouses to a temporary one. Sadly, children became collateral damage in the selfish pursuits of adults.

Same-sex marriage will do the same, depriving children of their right to either a mom or a dad. This is not a small deal. Children are being reduced to chattel-like sources of fulfillment. On one side, their family tree consists not of ancestors, but of a small army of anonymous surrogates, donors, and attorneys who pinch-hit for the absent gender in genderless marriages. Gays and lesbians demand that they have a “right” to have children to complete their sense of personal fulfillment, and in so doing, are trumping the right that children have to both a mother and a father—a right that same-sex marriage tramples over.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26319 Mar 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
bunch of crap
In spite or your very best efforts, this is still NOT about children.

From http://www.astrostyle.com/Love/His_Sign_in_Lo ...

"Be sure to keep him a little in check, though. Sagittarius is the know-it-all sign, and he can be quite a bulldozer" (and a bullsh1tter).

Wow, I guess astrology does have some merit, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 550,871
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min Mandela 37,346
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 753,586
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 3,804
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min lil whispers 602,781
Arizona is wrong (Apr '10) 22 min whatsbuggingyou 1,302
I need r woman in Cape Town between age 21- 25 ... 42 min Thandoh 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 51 min Rider on the Storm 174,539
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 262,076

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE